.

(A/N): MUST READ FOR NEXT CHAPTER: I know its a short chapter, but it's mostly about the intamacy. I love the connection Harry and Alyssa have so I need you guys to keep commenting and voting.

Thank you! and I'm sorry I havent posted in the last couple of days but I've been busy but I have so much more Idea's for this book and there's going to be many more suprises so keep reading.

IM SO SORRY THAT ITS SO SHORT BUT ATLEAST ITS AN UPDATE.

Harry's P.O.V

I stop the car, having it jerk forward a little bit from the sudden gesture. Alyssa attempts to get out of the car which means she would have to detangle our hands which I wasn't going to allow, I pull her back into the car and she looks up at me and rolls her eyes playfully.

"Can we go inside" She whines and I laugh bringing her hand up to my lips to leave a sweet kiss on it.

"You know hand holding is such an old gesture" Alyssa coos and my head snaps towards hers, it doesn't , matter how old it is it still shows the love/like you have in another.

"Ill show you something different" I whisper before leaning in placing my lips on her sweet, pink, alurring ones. This kiss isn't rough its passionate which is exactly what I want, we dont need to rush into everything but its only been a week and I've been dying to feel her lips on mine and since she did it about ten minutes ago all's I could think about was kissing them again.

"Alright lover boy, lets go inside Its chilly" Alyssa scolds, I groan in response. Always ruining the moment eh alyssa? She glares at me before huffing earning a laugh from me. We walk up to the house before  I unlock the doors and walk inside the warm comfort of my own home.

Alyssa's P.O.V

Walking into the farmiliar house I used to call almost mine, was an exellent feeling I've missed it so much the fruniture, the smell everything I just missed it. I know a week doesn't seem long but it felt like decades, it felt like something I never want to feel again.

I kick off my shoes throwing them to the side before sitting down on the couch, the dinner was a disaster but it also led to this and I will have to thank those to crazy love birds I call my friends. The one and only Louis and Eleanor, but I will also be scolding those little ones for tricking both me and Harry into going into the dinner even though the sitaution ended well I dont know. They will just be getting a peice of my mind as well as I nice loving thank you.

"Are you hungry" I hear Harry shout fromt he kitchen, snapping me out of my plotting to talking to Eleanor.

I stand up and walk to the kitchen, I am actaully because we didn't eat anything I ran out of there pretty much as fast as I could leaving no food in my stomach. And mama likes her food. Ew. I am such a dork whatever I like my food can't deal with it then leave.

"Yea" I groan rubbing my stomach as I walk into the kitchen, Harry turns around spotting me rubbing my stomach letting a deep chuckle escape his lips. Causing a big, bright smile to form on my lips, everything feels suprisingly normal and I wouldn't ask for anything different It's not like I would want something to change.

"Pasta" He asks and I nod, you know? Harry always cooks for me and it only be right to return the favor, to allow him to sit back and relax while I cook for once.

"You know what" I say standing up catching Harry's attention, he looks at me with furrowed eyebrows while I grab pot filling it with water and setting it on the stove.

"Let me cook" I suggest 

Harry smirks at me before nodding, "Finally the "Women in the relationship" doing something around the kitchen" Harry says a big old smirk plastered on his face.