Grocery shopping

We pull into what looks like a Wegmans but it isn't a Wegmans but hey I'm not in America anymore, I get out of the car slamming the door shut before walking hand in hand with Harry into the store.

"What do we need" he asks and I shrug I don't know what everyone wants but they'll take what they can get, I'm only grocery shopping so we actually have food in the house. The girls will have to get whatever else they want and buy it for themselves.

We grab a cart before walking around and browsing for food, we both grab thugs that we will most likely need (eggs,chips,pasta,milk, steak, ground beef, onions, peppers, red sauce, soda, bread and just snacks) after having a cart full of food we go but silver wear an plates. Along with some pots and pans.

"You really should just move in with me" Harry whispers huskily into my ear making me roll my eyes playfully and giggle.

We walk into a line putting all our stuff out, "that will be 200" the lady at the cashier says and I pull out my wallet when I look up Harry already payed and is given the receipt.

" Harry damn it" I whisper/shout while were walking back to the car with the car he just laughs in response but I am taking this seriously.

Once we get l the car and put everything in I contemplate getting a T.V but I got pots and pans so the girls can do it.

" you gotta stop trying to pay for everything" I groan and Harry doesn't respond so I look at him he has his focus on the road, not even acknowledging me being in the car.

"Hello" I shout and he snaps his head towards me.

"You know what Alyssa why can you stop being a bitch and just say thank you" he barks and I'm completely thrown, I want expecting those words to leave his mouth especially in a yelling manner.

" a bitch?" I ask " wow Harry you sure know how to win over my heart" I say holding back a tear threatening to fall down my cheek.

He doesn't say anything, his knuckles just turn white from how right he's holding into the steering wheel. But in all honesty I could care less where does this shit come from honestly, he goes off on me randomly and sometimes it hard to handle he says some pretty hurtful things.

We pull into the driveway of our house, and I jump out of the car as quickly as I can. Before grabbing as many bags as I can and jogging up the stairs. I open the door quickly shutting it right behind me before setting stuff on the kitchen contour.

"How did it go" Alyssa chirps while going through the bags and occasionally putting things away.

Harry walks through the door with more bags setting them down and I know there's more "just peachy" I huff before pushing past Harry and walking out the door once again.

Harry's P.O.V

"Well then" Melissa says taken back by Alyssa's hostility.

"What did you do" Sarah glares at me while asking and I groan in response they always suspect its me.

I ignore the question, and walk outside to see if Alyssa's got it she's grabbing bags while I cough awkwardly.

She walks right past me not even making eye contact and I follow shortly behind her we walk back inside and she sets the bags down putting some stuff away.

"You can go now I got everything out of your car" Alyssa grunts and my eyes widen before turning black with anger.

"are you fucking kidding me" I bark and the other girls jump before stepping out of the way I walk towards Alyssa but she walks past me and towards her room.

"Alls you ever do is run" I growl and she stops dead in her tracks before turning around to face me her face is red fuming with anger.

"If you didn't make a big deal out of every little fucking thing I wouldn't have snapped earlier" I bark and that's when I felt a sudden sharp pain on my cheek, she just slapped me. My breathing becomes uneven and I'm trying to control my temper

"Stop treating me like shit" she barks tears brimming in her eyes.

" I won't keep dealing with this shit, if your having a problem or a bad day don't take it the fuck out on me" she screams letting the tears fall freely.

"Get out" she demands and I'm snapped back into reality.

"Alyss-" I being to say but she cuts me off.

"Get out" she screams and I give up. I don't know why I snapped earlier, I turn around and walk out the door slamming it shut.

I get in the car slamming that shut before punching everything in site. " I always fuck up" I roar punching things still, I just sit there for a couple of minutes trying to control and contain myself.

Once I'm calm I pull out of the driveway and go back to the house, Louis car is in the driveway so el and Louis are probably here.

I walk through the front door slamming it shut " aye lad" Louis says

"Where's Alyssa" Eleanor asks and I ignore her again I see Eleanor's eyes travel to my knuckles before she jumps up.

"Damn it Harry what did you do" she yells and I roll my eyes anger filling me again.

She grabs her back not waiting for my answer before leaving the house probably to go comfort Alyssa because everyone knows I always do something wrong.

" do you want to talk lad" Louis asks and I shake my head before waking upstairs and laying on the bed.

This has been our biggest fight and it all happened because I can't control my temper sometimes this fight could have easily been avoided.

I hope she remembers forever.