Party time

Alyssa's P.O.V

"You look-"Eleanor begins to say but Zayn beats her to it.

"Absouletly stunning" he gapes raking over my body making me feel slightly uncomfortable but hey I dressed to impress right?

"Shall we" I ask and they nod before we get into the car and head off to the club.

Harry's P.O.V

"Niall why is she here" I groan pointing to Jen I may have fucked her which was a big fucking mistake, she ruined my relationship.

"You texted me to come over Harry" she spits the events of that night rushes back to me and I try to push the thoughts back but it doesn't help she's right she didn't ruin my relationship.

I did.

"Where are we going" I ask Niall came over and dragged me out of my house, I haven't been doing much I'm a peice of shit just like she said what the fuck would I be doing.

"The club you need to get out mate" Niall says calmly and I huff in response, although I dont want to do this maybe it would be good for me.

Alyssa's P.O.V

We enter the club and I smell alchohol almost immediatly and I am ready to party, more ready than you would ever know being locked up in that room has brought the party animal out of me because I am ready to go wild.

"Lets get a drink" Eleanor suggests and I nod as Louis and Zayn sit in a booth, we go to the bar and order a couple shots before bringing them back to the table.

"To an amazing night" Louis cheers and we all join in downing our 4th shot, when I look up I see a mop of curls but it couldn't be she wouldn't until those green eyes light up the room.

I feel light headed, completely light headed I didn't think they would do this shit again this isn't like the last time nothing like the last time.

"Are you fucking kidding me" I growl in eleanors ear and she furrows her eyebrows in confusion before looking up meeting eyes with Harry.

"I didn't know I swear" she says disbeleif in her voice this has to be some fuckng joke.

"Was my drink laced" I shout getting pissed off, this cant be happening my intentions were to never see him again, because he is scum he doesn't I dont want to see his fucking face.

"Al-alyssa" Harrys voice rings through my ear and I am frozen I really hope this drink is laced and what I am seeing isn't real.