Lies

Alyssa's P.O.V

"Um" I sniffle trying to buy myself some time to come up with an explanation for why I am crying.

"Ill be over soon for you okay" I sob into the phone, I look up to see Harry giving me solmn eyes.

"Els going through something, she even had me in tears" I explain and he nods slowly " I gotta go spend time with her" I tell him and he sighs before nodding.

"I was hoping we would have an us day, but I had to meet up with someone anyone" he says, his eyes go wide at what he had just said.

"Meet up with whom" I ask suspiciously, how could he? God I don't even have time for this. I know what you're thinking. Alyssa your lying to him right now about what's going on, well my answer for that is this never would have happened if he could just be honest.

"Uh the guys" he stutters I eye him suspiciously just so he knows, if I don't hell think something's up I know weird right?

"Okay bye" I say walking towards the font door I slip on my shoes, and try to hold myself together how could he possibly lie to me twice in one day.

One fucking day.

"Wait no kiss" Harry shouts in a question, I sigh before turning around and placing a quick peck on his lips and running out the door.

How many secrets could there possibly be.

Harry's P.O.V

She seemed... Eager. Eager to get out of here and for what I have no idea, she seemed off this morning for reasons I don't know.

I sigh walking away from the window where I watched Alyssa speed of to Eleanor's house.

I pull out my phone before scrolling through contacts.

* Jennifer * I click call and put the phone up to my ear.

"Yea, she's gone you can come over now" I tell her

"Be there in twenty" she says and the other line goes blank meaning she hung up.

To many things are going on, to many thoughts are running through my mind. I'm scared of all the outcomes that could happen from everything,

What have I gotten myself into.