Wtf

Alyssa's P.O.V

"What the fuck" I scream I dont care if I am making a scene I have every right to be, I am so tired of everyones bullshit they're always trying to make things better but little do they know this cant be fixed! The damage is done.

I ignore Harry completely not because I want to but I just cant it's to soon to be seeing him yet alone talking to him already.

"Who did this" I growl I am not in the mood, I went out to forget about my worries, my sorrows, Harry.

Everyone shakes their head completely dumbfounded.

"I did" Louis says confidently and I want to lunge towards him but I am doing everything in my being not to, how could he out of all people do this to me after everything I have told him. After I tell him how I am feeling he chooses to do this to me.

"You two love each other" he shouts and I shake my head in disbelief I know I am not the only uncomfortable one although Harry isn't saying anything, I know he's been trying to get a hold of me but I want nothing to do with him.

"Your just going to let all that go" he asks quietly and I want to smack him still, I know he means well but he is just making everything worse.

"The damage is done Louis just stop" I say sternly and mean it I cant keep doing this, with all of them it's like its a game like they think it doesn't really hurt .

I stand up to go to the bar, I really need another drink only to run into someone. Someone who I could easily rip apart.

"Jen" I say she has a sly smirk on her face that I want to rip off

"Aw Alyssa long time no see" she says with attitude.

"Yea you were under the covers" I say sarcastically and everyones eyes go wide, but why the fuck should they be surprised.

"Ladies" Harry comes in and I scoff what the fuck is going to do if I wanted to fight her I could.

"Back the fuck off Jen" he growls and I shake my head, its like he thinks calling her out will make anything different nope.

"You two are perfect for each other" I clap laughing.

"If you think I'm Jealous your sadly mistaken have fun you two" I say sarcastically trying to hold back my anger and the tears, I do want to cry I'm not as strong as I say I am I miss him terribly but I'm not going to let him not that.

"Aly-" Harry begins to say

"Just leave me alone Harry" I whisper before making my way towards the bar, once I take a seat on a stool I bury my head into my hands trying to control all of the emotions threatening to come out. He came here with Jen fucking Jen.

"You ok" an unfarmilar face asks me and I lift my head to meet eyes with a gorgeous guy, his eyes are blue with blonde hair and he has an australlian accent.

"Jolly" I say sarcastically and he nods his head.

"I understand, drama these days" he says in a girly voice earning a laugh from me, when I look up at him he smiles at me and I return the gesture.

"I'm Jake" the boy gives me his hand to shake

"Alyssa" I say smiling shaking his hand willingly.

"Well alyssa may I buy you a drink" Jake asks and I am hesitant, I dont know if I am ready to get involved with another guy but in all honesty he's asking to buy me a drink not my hand in marriage. I look over to see Harry eyeing me and the guy intently, his face is red and his hands are clenched and I smirk.

"I would love that" I say 

well atleast I get some satisfaction seeing Harry run off, Its not cruel its fufilling the hole he put in my heart.