Chapter 10

Alyssa's P.O.V

We pulled into the driveway at Harry's house and as soon as the car stops I get out and walk towards the front door Harry following right on my trail, I wait at the door for him to unlock it.

We get into the house and I put my bag on the counter before taking off my shoes and sitting criss cross on the couch, I feel like now that me and Harry are Offical maybe he can hangout with my friends? I mean I get along with his firends couldn't he try with mine? Most of my friends are very understanding and accepting of my decision, some are scared, some are judgemental. I get the looks in the hall way the girls just extreme jealousy i mean Harry was never interested in them well not like he is with me. It does make me wonder how Harry was before me.

I get snapped out of my day dreaming, when the couch sinks down signaling Harry is now sitting on the couch. I look up to see him starring at me and I smile at him. I want to ask him if it'd be okay if we did, but I'm kind of scared of what he's going to say.

"Can i ask you something" I ask Harry and he nods.

"Wou-would you want to hangout with a couple of my friends" I ask and he looks at me wide eyed before shaking his head, I roll my eyes but i was kind of expecting him to say that.

"Harry" I say and he looks at me "I met all your friends" I say and he sighs before edging me on to keep going.

"i-i I just want you to be comfortable and know my friends just as much as i know yours" I say and he sighs befoe kissing me on the cheek.

"I guess we can" He groans and I smile before leaning over and kissing him long and passionatly, I pull away a couple minutes later smiling widely at him. Before sitting back criss cross, taking out my phone and texting Melissa.

To: My bitch ;D

"Lets hangout today, you can invite some others?" I press send before snapping my attention back towards Harry who's just sitting there, He's probably not happy at all about this but If i made an effort to get along with all of his friends he sure as hell can do the same for me.

From: My bitch ;D

"Sure me you zach, sarah and joe? Meet at the diner for lunch?" She asks through a text message and I smile, God I love how my friends pull through. I just hope they still do once Harry's name is mentioned.

To: My bitch ;D

"Of course lunch it is, Just one little glitch" I press send and wait for her response

"Where gonna meet up at the diner for some lunch" I state more of a question towards Harry and hope for the best its kind of nerve wracking my friends seemed like some of the most judgemental ones. I hope they pull through for me.

I hear my phone beep, and my name for Melissa in my phone goes off. Well here goes nothing.

From: My bitch ;D

"What type of glitch roberts?" She says and I can feel my heart pounding through my chest, I just want all to go well. I hope she doesn't try to cancel these plans but Melissa is one of the ones who understand completely and dont mind. Zach on the other hand despises Harry why? Dont ask me.

I suck in a deep breathe before begining to type.

"As in I wont all of you to meet Harry today? .... :)" I press send and im preparing myself for the worst I mean my friends are amazing, but when i met them they were judgemental they were understanding after me and Harry starting hanging out more but they still were judgemental. 

And zach jesus I dont know why he dislikes Harry so much. Did those to have a violent past were they hated each other I mean some stuff just does not add up and its driving me into insanity.

I can feel Harry's eyes on me but I dont look up to even get his answer to my question before I want to make sure my friends are okay with it.

From: My bitch ;D

"Yea, were all okay with it :D well except for Zach but he'll get over it" She types and I let out a sigh of relief.

"So do you want to go" I ask 

"I suppose for you" He says and I squeal before attacking him with a hug and hovering over him and kissing his lips long and roughly. I pull away gasping for air until i look into Harry's warm green eyes and we smile at each other.

"I better hangout with you and your friends more" He whispers and I laugh shaking my head at him. Before hopping off of him and texting Melissa saying we will meet there in 30 which she said was fine. I grab all my things and look over myself in the mirror before prying Harry of the couch and locking the door behind us. I put my purse over my shoulder and get into the car.

I hope this afternoon is a good one, Finally my friends and my newly boyfriend can get along, well lets cross fingers on that one. But hopfully they can get along and maybe all of us hanging out can be a regular thing.