Chapter 8

One week later.

Alyssa's P.O.V

It's been a week since my weekend with Harry and we've practically spent the whole week together. My mother adores him and I can't quite wrap my finger around it but hey I don't mind.

From: Styles (;

It's Friday!

I laugh at the text I read he is so un-intelligent at times.

To: styles

No I didn't know that :p

I press send before deciding what to wear tonight, I promised Zach and Melissa we would all go out because I've been busy all week with Harry, no one and I mean no one expected us but it doesn't matter most of my friends approve. Zach is one of the ones who isn't to fond of him but hell he will learn to let it go.

From: styles

Are you spending the night after the party?

Harry asks over text message and I respond immediately

To: styles (;

Of course ill meet you there, but I got to get ready babe bye ;D

After I send the text message I send my phone down immediately and begin to pick out what to wear I have two hours and I hope that is enough time.

I decide on a right red strapless dress if I want to make a statement that will do it, I wear Lacey white undergarments because you never know who will see and put the dress on I just took a shower so it was kind of hard to get on from the dampness of my skin. The dress shows my curves in every way possible and I find it stunning and sexy.

I make my way to the bathroom and begin applying make up like I said I'm making a statement I put on a smokey eye shadow and red lipstick, my curling iron is finally heating up so i begin to curl my long brown hair 30 minutes later I finish curling my hair and the curls fall perfectly down my back.

I walk over to the mirror and nod in approval, I'm a show stopper well that's what I look like right now at least. I hear a honk come from outside meaning Zach, Joe, Melissa and sarah are here were like the 5 best friends out of our group but we hang out with the others as well.

I decide wearing black sneakers which actaully compliment the outfit really good, I mean the dress shows my girly side but the shoes show im not 100 % barbie doll. I jog down the stairs grabbing my keys and clutch.

"By mom I'm sleeping at Melissas" I scream

"Okay honey have fun" She yells back and I'm Gratful she didnt see my outfit she might have made me change and I sure as hell am not changing.

I walk out the front door and hear my friends whistle and scream I roll my eyes before making my way into the car and hoping into the front seat. 

We get to the house and I can hear the music already, I hope this party doesn't get crashed to early.

"Do you have to wait for Harry" Melissa asks and I shake my head I mean I'm ready to party now and I'm sure he wont mind he might even already be here.

"No he will just text me" I say and she claps her hands together before we exit the car and enter the party, Of course we go for the booz first and I'm ready for it we all take some shots and then chug it down with a nice cold beer.

"I want to dance" I scream and they all nod before we head to the middle of the dance floor and start grinding on each other, My mind keeps wondering to Harry So while im dancing i decide to check my phone and see if i had any calls and texts and i have recieved none which is weird.

"Ill be right back" I Shout over the music and Melissa nods before going back to dancing, well it was fun well it lasted but I've been here for at least an hour where is Harry. I decide to check out front and back and there is no sign of him so I go throught he dance floor and I spot him grinding and rubbing and touching some random girl and I literally want to vomit. What a pig. We make eye contact for a minute before i barge through the crowd trying to make my way outside.

"Excuse me sorry" I say bumping into people without a care in the world I just want to get the hell up out of here. I dont even have a right to be mad do i? No! fuck that i do. What happened to your mine and I'm yours, Fuck that I'm more angry then anything through the mist of my thoughts I hear my name being shouted.

"Alyssa fucking wait" I hear Harry yell but I just ignore it soon enough making my way to the front door and walking outside the cool breeze hits my skin and it feels good. I begin walking and then I hear it again.

"alyssa" Harry growls and I laugh sarcastically aw is harry mad now because for once something doesn't go his fucking way I ignore him once again and keep walking. I hear Harry's foot steps picking up.

"alyssa fucking stop" He growls and I turn around and laugh, were no more than a foot away from each other and thats the way i would like to keep it.

"Have fun Harry" I ask fake laughing throughout the whole thing

"I was just dancing Alyssa" He growls and I laugh again

"Oh no do whatever the fuck you please and I'll do the same" I shout and I can see him clenching his jaw.

"You will not" he shouts stepping closer to me and I roll my eyes.

"I wont" I test against Harry and he gets so close only our faces our inches apart.

"Watch me" I whisper before walking off past harry.

"Alyssa get back here" He growls his footsteps coming after mine.

"I can do what i want harry i mean Its not like your mine and im yours" I say sarcastically before walking back into the house and searching for a guy, a cute guy I see in the corner there's a very cute guy drinking a beer and I decide he's my target i walk over to him with a smile on my face.

"Would you like to dance" I ask and the guys head snaps towards me before looking up and down and nodding.

I grab his hand and lead him to the dance floor right before i spot harry looking at our intertwined hands "Alyssa" He roars and i just laugh before going to the middle of the dance floor and putting my back against the guy and grinding on him as sexaully as i can. His hands are on my waist moving dangerously close to my V area, And thats when Harry barges through the crowd and watches our swift movements. his face turns red with anger and his fists clench I on the other hand just keep dancing. Before im getting tugged away and dragged out of the house.

"Harry let go of me" I scream before we reach outside and he turns to face me, his face boiling red I can feel the anger radiating of me.

"Do you want me like this" He roars "That guys hands on you" He shouts "I should rip him to shreds" He roars again

"I was just dancing just like you said harry": I point out sarcastically 

"Cut the bullshit Alyssa i wasn't dancing like that" He growls 

I'm about to loose it, and go off.