Movie night Chapter 4

Harry's P.O.V

"Lets watch a movie" Alyssa suggests and I nod in response I don't care what we watch as long as she stays here with me.

"How about mean girls" she chirps and I groan "your lucky Louis bought this movie" I say and she laughs before furrowing her eyebrows together

"My friend" I say and she nods understanding probably thinking one of the guys that I hang with at school and she's completely right.

She puts the movie in before getting a blanket and putting it over the two of us and then cuddling up into my shoulder.

Alyssa's P.O.V

I like this, cuddling with him I know we've only known each other for a couple days but we haven't done anything other than enjoy each others company. I can barley focus on the movie I just keep admiring Harry's features, the way his dimples pop out during a funny scene.

I'm not even laughing at the movie I'm laughing at him, acting like he doesn't like this movie but he's enjoying it so much. 

Hell I bet he bought the movie not this so called "Louis"

The movie ends and I stretch out from sitting for so long "I should go" I say and Harry looks at me.

"No" he says "please stay" he begs and I give in I doubt my mother will even know in gone since its Saturday she probably won't be back till 3am my mom party's hard for a mom.

I nod and he smiles widely at me. "Come on" he says and I take his hand as he leads me up the stairs to his bedroom once he opens the doors my nostrils fill with his familiar sent of cologne and smoke its intoxicating but I can't get enough.

"Do you have something I can sleep in" I ask him and he nods before handing me a white T-shirt and I lift an eyebrow.

"No looking styles" I say sternly and he nods I take off my pants and then my shirt to be left in only my lacy whore undergarments. I can feel Harry's eyes on me and alls I can do is smirk I put the shirt over my head and it stops mid thigh.

"Did you like what you see" I smirk and Harry coughs awkwardly and I just laugh he couldn't have made it anymore obvious. I get in the bed under the covers and wait for Harry.

"I'm just going to change he says before taking off his shirt and pants and my mouth almost drops open, his toned abs are the biggest turn on. The way the ink looks perfect on his body and his toned arms.

Harry slips on some sweat pants, not bothering wearing a shirt which isn't very good for me but i wont let him know that, He will probably try to shove it in my face or something.

"Goodnight" Harry says kissing my forehead and then wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight" I reply snuggling into the crook of his neck, I've never been more comfortable with somone i barley know but then again i feel like I've known Harry forever.

Next Morning.

Alyssa's P.O.V

I wake up in the same position i was in while i was asleep next to Harry, but im not complaining it was rather comfortable and I havent slept that well in well ages. I just watched Harry slipped and admired him how his lip quievers the tiniest bit. How light snores escape his mouth how peaceful he looks. I started outlining the tattoo on his chest, i was just drawn to it the way it looks on his skin is exquisite.

"mmm" Harry groans and i chuckle a little bit

"Goodmorning" I say and he opens his eyes and smiles at me.

"Goodmorning" He chirps back, he seems rather happy and I hope im the reason why after last night we pretty much figured a couple things out, not everything oh god no not everything but one thing is were better off with each other then without.

I dont know what it was, I truly don't know what drew me to him so fast, some people may say fate some people may think this is the type of guy i go for but Nope. I've never in my life dated anyone like Harry and for some reason I think its a rather good thing. To have someone new and to feel something new, I know wherever me and Harry end up its gonna be a hell of a crazy ride but im up for it.

"Are you hungry" He asks and I nod really fast earning a low chuckle from him.

"What we didnt eat last night" I state matter of factly, and he nods in agreement i know he is just as hungry. "Well come on then" His british accent rings through my ears and i cant help but smile he sounds like an angel, I dont get how others think of him as the devil.

I take a seat on the stool and watch harry gather things up i spot bacon eggs and toast "So you cook styles?" I ask and he laughs.

"Well roberts I do" He says mocking my voice "Do i not look like a guy who can cook" He says sarcastically and i roll my eyes.

"Oh shush now make me food" I say and he lifts an eyebrow "Isnt this supposed to be the other way around" He says laughing and my eyes go wide "Hello no" I yell.

"The male in the relationship can do just as much as the female does for the male for the female" I say really fast "Do you get me" I say and Harry shakes his head and laughs, "I heard you saying something about this being a relationship" He says and my cheeks immediatly heat up.

"I like the thought of that" He whispers into my ear before bringing me my bacon, eggs, toast and orange juice and sitting down next to me with the same.

"This is sooooo good" I moan and Harry laughs "Told you i could cook" He says and i look at him

"I never doubted you styles" I say before putting a peice of bacon in my mouth.

Once we finish eating I clean up while Harry goes and takes a shower and gets ready, I cant help but think about how clean this place is I mean im not the only one but who would expect Harry Styles the bad ass to have such a neat place I mean I dont even think im that neat.

Once I finish cleaning every pot pan, dishes, glass silver wear I hear Harry jogging down the stairs.

"Where to" He asks me

"Lets go to my house" I say and he freezes

"Dont worry my mother isnt home" I say and he nods before we get in the car and head to my house as soon as we get there I hop out of the car and jog to the front door "Mike I'm home" I scream and I hear him come down the stairs.

"Why weren't you home last night" He asks eyeing Harry up and down.

"Slept over a friends what time did mom get home this time" I drag and he rolls his eyes

"The usaul" He says and I roll my eyes

"Alright well Go out I dont care I'm sure mom doesn't either just make sure your home before her" I plead and he nods and i kiss his cheek before grabbing harrys hand.

"Woah woah wait whos this" He asks

"This is my-" I begin to say but Harry cuts me off

"Boyfriend" he says and I look at him wide eyed before blushing.

"Moms gonna like hearing that" He said before walking off I just brushed it off and brough harry to my room, "Im going to shower stay" I say 

"Wolf" Harry pretends to bark and I laugh.

After showering I come out of the bathroom and see Harry eyeing me up and down and licking his lips and then i realize I'm only in a towel I immediatly blush but then go to my closet and pick out something to wear i deicide on some leggings uggs and a crops top I get changed in my closet since its a walk in and come back out. I quickly do my hair leaving it down in waves and then light make up.

"Come on" I say to harry before we jog down the stairs

"Alyssa I'm ho-" My mom yells untill she spots me and harry. Harry stiffens and right now i feel bad for him please Harry just be on your best behavior meeting my mother. I prayed.