Problems?

Alyssa's P.O.V

"I had so much fun" Eleanor beams, Melissa and Dani nod in agreement. But there's no denying how foolish we are when the 4 of us are put together and we have loads of fun.

"Hell yea" I say earning a laugh from the girls, I smile widely before hugging Eleanor and Danielle, Melissa does the same.

"Call me" I shout to the girls, while me and Melissa walk to my car it is going to be a pain having to drop her off home and then going to Harry's. but I have to pack a bag anyway, I took most of my things from Harry's since I won't be staying there as often well ill try not to at least.

I get in the car before letting out a deep breathe I didn't even realize I had in, Melissa furrows her eyebrows in confusion before buckling her belt.

"We all gotta have a girls night, sleepover" Melissa suggests as I pull out of the mall and drive on the highway towards our place, I nod in agreement.

"That would be fun let's plan it, also we should plan a party for the 4th of July" I suggest and she smiles widely at me before nodding, were gonna have a lot of fan planning all this I could already imagine it.

In the midst of my thoughts I realize we're home, I was paying most of my attention on the cars in front of me not my full surroundings I suppose.

I get out of the car following behind Melissa, the doors unlocked meaning Sarah's finally home, that's quite the surprise because she's rarely home ever since Niall I mean they sure are cute but I make time for them and Harry so I believe it's only fair for her to as well.

I walk into my room not bothering to talk to Sarah, for all I know she's on the phone with Niall why? You ask well if she's not with Niall she's talking to Niall. I roll my eyes at the thought they're suffocating each other and that isn't good not good at all.

I finish packing everything I need, some shorts and a white short sleeves t-shirt that shows my belly button ring, and some leather high top boots. I also back a hair straightener and all the make up I need.

I walk into the kitchen with my bag setting it on the kitchen counter before opening the fridge searching for a coke, once I come upon one I click it open and let the cool liquid run down my throat quenching my thirst.

"Harry's" Sarah asks walking into the kitchen and towards the fridge I nod in response.

"I thought you two were giving each other space" she says simply and my eyes go wide in surprise she sure as hell can't talk about space.

"We do I haven't seen him in two days, therefore I will stay the night at my boyfriends house" I say a hint of annoyance behind it I mean how dare she? I see where this is going she's gonna scold me on not spending time with people when she's the one never with us.

"I'm just saying I never see your anymore" she snaps I laugh sarcastically this girl must be joking.

"Want to know why you never see me? Because your always at fucking nialls you don't make time for us" I shout and she takes a step back taken by surprise.

"So what if I'm with someone I enjoy being around" she shouts and I roll my eyes.

"Exactly so get your head out of your ass Sarah" I say before grabbing my sleepover back and my purse with other personal belongings.

I walk into the living room to see Melissa giving me a wide eyed look, I give her an apologetic smile because I know those two may end up arguing.

I slam the door shut as I exit the house, and get into my car I sigh loudly before heading off to Harry's when something goes right another thing goes wrong, I have one fucked up life. .