I chose

Alyssa's P.O.V

I feel my heart crumbling at the thought of us not being together, I see a future with Harry I really do but this is getting old the constant conflict and fighting. It breaks my heart to even just think about it but I know its the truth and that narrows it down to the decision I am about to make. It narrows down my future my everything, the way I live.

I lean into Harry planting my lips on his, not a rough, lustful kiss a passionate, loving, emotional kiss that shows him I'm not going anywhere even if I wanted to. Its physically and mentally impossible for me to leave that, snarky attitude, bad ass, tattood boy. therefore I will not I will not put myself through suffrage because of what other's think I will go with what my heart desires and my heart is desiring his soft lips against mine.

Our lips move in sync sending elericity through me from the lack of contact with him that I have longed for this whole entire week, you may think that's not a long time but it felt like years. I felt a spark go off in me as soon as his lips touched mine signaling I was doing the right thing, signaling I would never feel that heat, lustful, yet passionate spark again with anyone in my entire life that I would only be able to feel something so amazing with him.

About 5 minutes into the kiss we pull away gasping for air, Harry rests his forehead on mine as I keep my eyes closed trying to focus on my breathing pattern. I open my eyes to meet beautiful green ones, green eyes I have missed so much the ones that bore into you sending chills down your spine as you look into them. When you look into those eyes you see a story, you feel his story.

"I'm sorry" I say quietly catching Harry by suprise.

"I know I shouldn't have even aloud Zach to talk to me but I was so hurt and I just needed a friend Just a friend Harry I swear" I say pleadingly, I just hope he understands that what happened that night wasn't what he thought. I was inneed of a friend and Zach just happened to be there right after those horrific events, which unfortunatly turned into more horrific events.

"I believe you" Harry blurts out, as I'm in my thoughts thinking of what else to say for him to believe what I said which was the honest truth and he did thankfully he did.

"wh-what" I ask unsure of what I had just heard.

"I believe you" He repeats even though he knew I heard, it wasn't hard to see my facial expression clueless. "Once you ran out those doors, I-i realized what was happening and it wasn't supposed to happen that way that I should have believed you but I have trust issues, which is another story I dont want to get into right now" he says laughing at the end, earning a genuine smile from me. A smile I haven't had in this last week I  may have put on a few fake ones but not this.

"I want you to know I believe you, I trust you more than you think. and the only reason it led to what it was, was because of past memories that I dont want to think about right now" He says I smile widley at him before leaning in placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Lets forget about the past and live through the present" I whisper and he nods 

"I'm so pissed at Louis but I also have to thank him" Harry grunts earning a laugh from me.

"Same with El but I will most certainly thank her as well" I laugh Harry joins in laughing as well, and it feels good really good to be able to say I am happy. The depression I was in I couldn't take I didn't want to be in the same spot I was weeks ago because of my father. The only difference was Harry was right by my side through it all this time we were seperate, to seperate for my liking.

Harry begins to drive again, and all these thoughts are jumbled in my head. Harry grabs my hand lacing my fingers with his before bringing my hand up to his sweet lips leaving a soft kiss on it, the tingling feeling is left on my hand as always when ever he kisses me I get that feeling. I am gratful we are still together I wouldn't change our relationship for a second I love the way we are.

and who he is.