Mom meet harry

Harry's P.O.V

"Wh-what are you doing home so early" Alyssa stutters while I just stand there awkwardly.

"Well it's Saturday I don't have work" her mother says before glancing at me and lifting an eyebrow "now who might this be" she asks stepping closer to me making my nerves kick in, just be nice Harry no need to be a douche bag.

"This is Harry my friend" Alyssa says my head snapping towards her for a split second anger washes over me but I let it quickly pass through so my first impression isn't a bad one.

"Mom is it alright if I sleepover my friend Melissa's house" Alyssa asks and her mother looks hesitant before replying "I suppose so" she says and Alyssa squeals before attacking her mother with a hug I just put on a smile.

"I'll be right back I'm just going to pack" Alyssa says before jogging up the stairs, I realize she left me alone with her mother and I gulp a lump down my throat, before going wide eyes you got this Harry just use the charm my subconscious tells me.

Alyssa's P.O.V

I know, you dont have to tell me twice how wrong it was to leave Harry down there with my insabordanate mother, But maybe this will help I mean she can interagate him while I'm not there and the nerves won't have to be there. I mean my mom isn't that judgemental or cruel. Is she? I shake it off and just try to pack as fast as I can to get Harry out of there.

I begin packing everything I need, toothbrush, hair brush, make up and shorts and a tank top for pjs, Then i pack what i am going to wear tomorrow and that would be a floral dress. After everything is pack i sit on the bed and let out a long breathe I didnt even realize i was holding in. I can't believe im lying to my mother about where i am going to be but in all honesty I was never an angel who always followed the rules, Breaking the rules have always given me some kind of addrenaline rush and I cant get enough it.

I let out a sigh before jogging down the stairs in hope to see my mother and Harry getting alone but they sure as hell are two oppisites I just pray all goes well and my mom isn't sitting there giving her original scowl.

I reach the last step and to my suprise my mother and Harry sitting on the couch laughing, I open my eyes wide in shock, in complete shock but soon that face of shock turns into a genuine smile well I'll be damned he impressed my mother. In a matter of 10 minutes thats a new record I mean it usaully takes a couple weeks for my mother to warm up to people.

I cough awkwardly causing there attention to snap towards me and I smile at them "Well we should get going" I say to my mother and she nods before hugging harry and saying goodbye to me. Harry walks out of the car and I finish a small conversation with my mother about when i should be home tomorrow and to text her later tonight just so she can no im safe.

I walk out the front door and plop into the car, as soon as im in Harry pulls out of the drive way with a scowl on his face. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion he just got along with my mother the drama queen, everything has to go her way or no way but some how he did it.

"Whats wrong" I groan in annoyance, and i hear a fake laugh escape harrys lips.

"Just friends eh" He spits and I roll my eyes, we met three days ago of course I like him. I like him a lot hes different and I enjoy every second I have spent with him but me being his girlfriend already does that only seem crazy to me, we dont know each other well enough to have a title.

"Harry" I shout " You cant possibly think a title for us now is a good idea" I spit

"Were more than friends and you know that" He growls and i bring my arms up in the air in annoyance

"You know what your right" i say catching his attention

"You are completely right were not just friends, were more than that but were not boyfriend and girlfriend we've known eachother three days" I say "Three freaking days harry" I shout the last part

"Dont you want to know more about me before we have a title like that" I say and Harry sighs before pulling at the ends of his hair with one hand figurously 

"Your right im sorry" He mutters and i smile before leaning over and pecking his cheek and then intangling our fingers together.

"Your sleeping at my house right" He asks hopful and i laugh before nodding my head he smiles at me before bringing my hand up to his lips leaving a sweet kiss on it making me blush.

We pull into the drive way and i notice there are two cars that weren't here before we left i furrow my eyebrows in confusion but just shake it off, eh whatever i mean he has friends or maybe someone does live here?

I follow shortly behind harry before he opens the door i hear someone scream for him. "Harry" I think irish accent yells "You need more food" He yells again making me chuckle this guy must like some food cause last time i remembered Harry had a ton.

"Harry are you list-" A tall blonde irish boy begins to say until he notices me.

"Hi" He says sheepishly at me making me chuckle

"Hi im alyssa" I say shaking his hand and he nods

"Niall what are y-" another one says with brown hair put into a perfect queff.

"Hi" I wave awkwardly

"New girl eh" He says and i laugh and harry rolls his eyes.

"Nice to meet you?" He says 

"Oh alyssa" i say shaking his hand

"Well lets introduce you to the other guys" He says and i furrow my eyebrows in confusion how many people are here? But harrys friends sure do seem friendly if you look through the bad boy extirior