Beach

Alyssa's P.O.V

I wake up at around 10 with two muscular arms still around me, I snap up out of bed catching Harry off Gaurd and he groans.

"What are you doing your going to be late" I shout at Harry and he laughs before shaking his head at me I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Last time I checked I was the only one suspended now get up" I say slapping his butt making him gasp and then laugh.

"Babe I'm skipping today everyone's skipping today it's Friday senior skip day" he says and my eyes go wide before I laugh and remember in fact we do have senior skip day.

"Where meeting Louis and Eleanor in two hours" he says and I scold him for telling me this now I run to the bathroom stripping off my clothing and quickly taking a shower.I wrap a towel around my hair and body before walking out of the bathroom allowing the cold air to hit my skin causing me to shiver.

I walk over to the closet and feel Harry's eye's burning holes into my skin, I choose to ignore it since I have an hour left to get ready and I kind of want to eat before we go. I decide on my all black bikini its a bit revealing but it makes me feel sexy. On top I put on a crop top that shows nearly half my stomach I put in a dangly belly button peircing and then put on some short jean shorts. I throw on some white flip flops before throwing my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head. I contemplate if i should wear make up so I just put on light eye liner.

While Harry's in the shower I decide to make well brunch, I cook us pancakes and bacon it only takes about 15 minutes and once its done Harry comes down the stairs in some swim trunks and a white T-Shirt.

Me and Harry quickly eat before I realise I didn't pack a bag. I sprint up the stars and grab my beach bag containing sun tan lotion and towels. I grab my sunglasses putting them on before grabbing my phone and keys off the kitchen counter and making my way to the car.

I put my bag in the backseat and Harry laughs at me I just groan in response, I know he's laughing becfause he can tell how fidgity I am but can i help it? No I'm meeting Louis Girlfriend its a big deal.

Throughout my thoughts I realize we are at the beach, I pull into a parking spot and Just like I thought literally half of the school was here, Senior skip day everybody. I spot Louis with a small girl with long brown hair and a genuine smile. She was a cutie and I could tell she was going to be a sweet one.

"Hi" I say walking up to them with a wide smile Louis gives me a hug before getting into bro talk with Harry I roll my eyes and Eleanor laughs.

"Doesn't it get old" She says and I roll my eyes playfully nodding.

We find a spot on the beach and me and Eleanor decide to get our tan on. We both begin putting on the sun tan lotion and Harry does my back and Louis does the same for Eleanor.

"Were going in the water" Louis yells before running towards the water and Harry chasing after him, those boys are so weird.

I tan for about 10 minutes chatting with Eleanor as well.

"So harry eh" She says and I smile at her before nodding

"I know" I begin to say "Everyone see's the tough guy Harry but he's really just a big teddy bear" I coo and she laughs before nodding "Same with Louis he does the bad boy facade but is so goofy and fun" she says starring out at him. I can tell she loves him that she loves him a lot. Not even that I can tell that they love each other.

I look over at Harry before nodding "We sure are lucky" I say quietly not noticing that the boys are right near us.

"Lucky for what" Harry asks and we both stand up ready to go into the water with the boys I am burning up and I already know I'm getting a tan and it will show later.

"How lucky we are to have you two" I coo before going up to him and squeezing his cheeks Eleanor does the same to Louis and they cringe their noses at us causing us to go into a fit of laughter, Suprisingly I've gotten to know this girl in the past half hour and love her already.

"Lets swim" I say and Harry laughs before kissing me passionatly "You look so sexy in that" He purrs making me shudder oh god Harry please not here, If he cant control himself soon enough I wont be able to either.

I kiss him one more time before jumping on his back as well as Eleanor and they both race towards the water, Me and Elie are sitting there laughing and looking at each other until they hit the water.

"Okay Harry put me down I dont want my hair getting wet" I say and Eleanor nods "Yea me either" She says

Harrys grip tightens around me and I see him and Louis give each other an evil smirk, Oh my god no if I know what I think I know they're about to do I will murder them both. I look wide eyed at Eleanor her giving me the same expression before we both start kicking and screaming for the both of them to let us down.

They stop about when the water is a little over there stomachs and I screech at the water tempature being cold on my bum, Harry shrugs as if he is obeying to put me down Louis doing the same before I know it I'm under water and my hair is completely wet. I pop up to the surface and glare at him Eleanor doing the same. Until I get a Devilish Idea the boys dont want to possibly ruin there hair.

"Harry" I purr stepping closer and I see him shaking a little " Your hair looks so sexy" I say seductivly I look over and Eleanor caught on doing kind of what I'm doing I jump on Harry wrapping my legs around his torse before kissing him I go towards his ear " wouldn't want anything happening to it now would we" I say

"Yea Louis wouldn't want anything to happen"She says before the boys can register what we just said I put all the force and wait I can making Harry fall into the water as well as louis I walk over to Eleanor and clap hands with her.

"Teaches them now doesn't it" I say with a smirk looking over at Harry

"Your gonna regret that" He says before charging towards me Me and Eleanor begin to run as fast as we can through water which let me tell you isn't easy. I hear Eleanor screech meaning Louis caught up to her and I'm still running trying to get away before I know it I feel two strong arms wrap around me lifting me up and twirling me around.

"Harry" I say while laughing "Put" I say "Me down" I say again kind of yelling from my laughter.

"You shouldn't have done that" He growls seductilvly into my ear turning me on, Oh the effect this boy has on me and the sad part about it is he knows it. He knows exactly what he does to me I wrap my legs around his torso again but this time crashing my lips to his, Having a heated make out session. About 5 minutes later I hear Louis cough awkwardly Eleanor slaps him and I laugh,

"They could take it to a bedroom" He says making me laugh even harder. I hop off of Harry before we all start walking back to shore, Its been about 2 hours and I'm kind of Hungry again maybe they would both be up to getting some lunch or dinner or whatever time it is.

When we get to the shore I start walking towards are stuff, when I feel a stinging pain and I hear Eleanor gasp and Louis laugh. Harry Just slapped my ass in public oh my god he is so dead. I turn around very quickly my mouth wide and Harry smirks at me I slap him in the arm and he laughs again.

"I couldn't help it I-i mean look at that ass in that bikni" He stammers to say while looking up and down my body making me shreik in disgust I roll my eyes at him before grabbing a towel out of my bag and putting my shoes back on. Harry grabs a towel drying himself off as well.

"Do you want to grab some lunch" I ask them and they all nod.

we begin walking towards all the resturants and I feel harry snake his arm around my waist making me roll my eyes "No touchy feely styles" I scolf earning a laugh from both Eleanor and Louis

Today has been a good day. And everyone I think Eleanor and me could be the best friends I honestly like this girl the two of us are exactly alike.