Whos that? Chapter 2

Alyssa's P.O.V

Finally it's lunch time and I'm starved I have the same lunch as half the people I've made friends with today and I'm excited.

As I begin to walk towards the lunch room I bump into someone knocking me down onto the floor. I look up to meet the most beautiful green eyes.

"Could you watch we're your going next time" he seethes through gritted teeth I roll my eyes.

"Sorry" I say with a tint of attitude

He gives me a hand helping me up "just don't let it happen again" he says and I nod before he speed walks away

"Thank you" I say under my breathe and everyone's eyes are on me now, god that's weird? Is there something on my butt? Whatever.

I walk through the lunch room doors and its huge filled with what seems like wild animals I go to the line and get a fresh chicken salad and a bottle of water before I spot Zach and Melissa waving me down I smile and begin to walk towards them.

"We need your number" everyone says and I nod before giving it to them and beginning to eat my salad, something very odd happens after that everyone goes silent literally everyone and I furrow my eyebrows together before meeting eyes with him again , noone can ever forget the green eyes. It seemed like we were staring into each others eyes forever and everyone around us was in slow motion, once we break eye contact I'm snapped back into reality.

"I feel like I just lived through a Hitchcock movie" joe says after letting out a big breathe I bet he didn't even realize he as holding in I just laughed in response.

"What was that about" Melissa whispers/yells I just shrug.

"Do you know who that is" she asks and I shake my head.

"That's Harry styles the bad boy, the baddest" she says and I laugh

"Come on he doesn't seem that bad" I say earning gasps from everyone and I look at them weirdly.

"Do any of you know him personally" I ask and they all shake there heads and I nod validating my point they're all judging him but they don't know him at all.

I stand up an grab my tray before strutting away to throw it out, I feel like someone's eyes are on me so I look over to make eye contact with the so called bad boy Harry styles. I look away and make my way back to the table "ready to go" I ask as they nod before getting up and walking out of the lunch room with me.

8 and a half periods later

I'm sitting at my desk tapping my fingers in patiently waiting for the bell to ring, me and Melissa made plans for her to come over which is exciting. I want nothing more than to get out of here today has been a long ass day.

My mind keeps going back to the curly haired boy, he doesn't seem that bad I mean yea he's intimidating but there's something about him I find unique.

The bell ringing snaps me out of my thoughts and I quickly gather my things together before making my way to my Locker, I put my stuff away and wait for Melissa she shows up and has a frown on her face oh this outta be good.

"What's wrong" I ask and she huffs

"My moms being a bitch so rain check" she asks and I nod before waking out of the school doors and sitting on the ledge to do some homework I have nothing better to do.

20 minutes later I'm finished with almost all my homework when I'm being approached by some douche "hey sexy" he says and I make a look of disgust before gathering my things and standing up.