Moving time

Alyssa's P.O.V

Three Days Later.

Its been three days since my birthday and I always catch myself gaping at the beautiful necklace and ring Harry got me, they're so beautiful and I almost thank him every time he catches me starring at them. Today I'm finally moving out of my mothers house, no more rules to me I am an adult and shall do things as I please now.

I'm not techniqaully moving in with Harry you could say I pretty much live with him because I have everything I would need there, but I'm buying a place with Melissa And Sarah we all haven't decided about that whole collage thing but I cant leave I refuse to leave not because of Harry because I dont want to go any place else.

"Last box" I tell Harry and he groans, I roll my eyes atleast its the last one. Harry has helped me pack everything into a moving truck, he is pretty upset that I didn't move in with him but in all honesty will be with each other almost 24/7. Harry grabs the last box and brings it to the truck while I go say my goodbyes. I jog down the stairs to see my mother tears brimming in her eyes and my brother smiling at me, he now knows he has a place to escape.

"Well this is it" I say and they all nod I quickly give mike a hug "Come over all the time" I say and he nods his head in approval smiling at me, next comes my mother and this is slightly awkward we've been on talking terms now but I'm still really upset.

"um w-well bye" I say waving to my mother but she grabs my arm, and the tears fall freely down her face.

"Please dont go I'll change" She sobs and I shake my head and blink rapidly trying to control my tears, I love my mother no matter what we go through for god sakes she is my mom.

"Mom its time for me to grow up" I say rubbing her back to calm her down "You guys will see me almost everyday almost like I'm not moving out" I say and she smiles widely at me before embracing me in a hug a really tight hug which I return.

"I love you mom" I say quietly and she sobs harder

"I love you to honey" She says and with that I wave my last goodbye before getting into the truck with Harry and wiping my eyes, well that was completely bitter sweet. I didn't want to cry and its kind of crazy being all grown up and out of highschool. I'll try my best to see them every week I will make time for them because thats my family and my father wouldn't want us to be so distant.

Harry gives me a simpethitic look, and then it makes me wonder. Me and Harry have talked about everything almost everything except one thing, his family I know nothing about his family and for some reason I feel scared to ask I know It's not the right time so I just let it slide.

We pull into the apartment and we are the first ones here, me and Harry unload everything and I get to choose my room first which I chose the biggest one with the biggest closet. First we unpack all my clothing. Each box has writing on it so I know which is which, Harry pulls out lace underwear and smirks.

"Ill do this one go to the bathroom" I groan and Harry laughs before working on my bathroom appliances he knows how I like everything so I'm not worried. Once I finish unpacking all of my clothing it looks really nice. Then I put my bed spread and sheets on the bed than my pillows and everything looks perfect thats mostly all I need to do right now. I grab my extra blankets, sheets, pillow cases and pillows and put them into a seperate closet in the hallway. 

After that we put a purple rug under my bed that covers a little bigger than my bed, it looks perfect on the hard wood floors. I plug in my alarm clock and put it on one night stand and put two lamps one on each. I put up a couple posets and lastley the mirror and everything is finished.

The rest of the apartment is furnished except for T.V, Groceries and plates and such..

"Hello" I hear the girls scream and I run out to them, I let them all get settled and tell them me and Harry are going to go shopping for a T.V and groceries and that those two can get the kitchen and bathroom things. It just seems fair. and we all split the bill so.

"Ready to go" Harry asks me bending down placing a sweet kiss on my forehead and I nod, we say goodbye to the girls before heading towards Harry's car and we are off for the first shopping of my new apartment.