Private and the Captain ( Jel...

By melantha123

#35 in Action 20th April 2015. #415 in Fanfiction 21st September 2015. She finally found her inner self and h... More

Characters / Info
Prologue
1 Early Morning
2 Shot Heart
3 Man's Best Friend
4 The Straitjacket
5 Strength of Soldier
6 Butterfly
7 Madness
8 Melting
9 Dry Sand
10 Hooded Hunter
11 Mission in September
12 Puppets of Emotions
13 Hurtful Past
14 Harsh and Cold
15 Battle Bruises
16 Broken Brotherhood
17 Heaven Above
18 Fair Kindness
19 Missed Training
20 Guarding the Treasure
21 Ghosts on Christmas
22 Tricked Again
23 Time for Truth
24 The Winter Exam
25 Soldier or Not?
26 Time for Explaining
27 Black as Fear
28 Photos from Past
29 Someone Mysterious
30 Old Times
31 Strange Days
32 The Sun Stone
33 Tunnel of Ice
Anger
34 Trust to be Earned
35 Fear the Black
37 Demons Angel
38 Fun or Love
39 Winds of War
40 Moon's Storm Clouds
A/N: My daughter
41 "Coldness Turned into Warmth"
A/N: Her name aaand some stuffles of da book
42 War Cry
43 Live to Love, Love to Live
Epilogue
Final Words
A Hidden Chapter 1
New Jelsa book
Bonus Chapter: Royal Guard
Jelsa Videos

36 Dew Drops on Her Skin

7K 298 449
By melantha123

POV Elsa

I glance at my reflection from the dressing mirror. The jeans look actually quite good with the white dress like knitted and fitted blouse. The turtle type neckline is in smooth layers on my shoulder.

"Elsa!" Mushu's loud voice called me and I turn around.

"Did you find anything good?" I questioned.

"Something really awesome! You'll love it. So the lady brings the bag soon. Phewwie the booklet was big to go through and most of stuff were already rented out!" He exhaled as he sat next to me.

I smile faintly as I look into his eyes before I let my eyes wander back to stare at the floor. There's some smudges and stomped chewing gum that have stuck in to the green carpet.

Mushu's plan is to go around the town, to hear what the people at Pride Rock are speaking about. He goes on and on about how important the rumors are and we should try to hide ourselves into the crowd.

I sigh before I lean my chin to my hand.

"What's the matter?" Mushu mumbled and crossed his arms when I correct my pose.

"Why can't we just go and get them out?" I whined like an impatient child.

"Well because this is my style. I've been working in the shadows until now and I won't change it. If there wasn't me your loverboys whereabouts would be a total mystery," he huffed and sounded insulted.

"I'm sorry, I just want to get this over with soon," I stated.

"Yeah, who wouldn't. We can't be certain though that we can get them out safely, last rumor was that some people in the army have turned to the dark side," Mushu wondered.

"Perhaps," I replied and then I got up. The saleswoman came back with a huge dress bag.

There's a big costume carnival going on in the town tonight and we will dress up as well. Mushu jumped up next to me and slammed his hands together in excitement as the lady began to pull the zipper of the bag down with a warm smile on her face.

"You two won't be disappointed!" Her old voice was kind of quivering but her warm smile got me and I nodded my head with a smile.

In the evening we got the ridiculous suit on us and went to see the carnival but most of all to look around. People were laughing around us, having fun, the place was filled with vibrant colours and everyone seemed to have a dress of some sort. Two people were dressed up as blue macaws and dancing around happily, most of people had went with animal theme. We even saw a lion costume.

"Get your pretty head back in!" Mushu groaned in front of me.

Someone bumped against my side and I took one step to gain my balance again.

"This is your fault! Why a dress like this!" I hissed angrily as I pinched his back.

"Ouch! This is really cool suit!" Mushu huffed.

"Well you are the one wearing the head and I'm the one in the back," I snapped back as the music was making our conversation sealed from others.

It was getting hot and I narrowed the gap between the head and back piece a bit.

"Dragons are cool," he replied sassily and I rolled my eyes. The cool air felt nice.

Then I saw something that got my attention. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him, at least his body was built in the same way and his hair was messy and white. He was following after someone wearing all black and with spiky black hair.

I bite my bottom lip as I glance towards Mushus back.

"Okay, let's get moving. There's a gap in the crowd!" Mushu cheered as he took one step. I could imagine the red head side of the dragon dress walking forward but should I follow him or my heart?

People were getting in front of the sight which I thought to be Jack. Then I made my decision and I let go of the front piece. Now the dragon was cut in half.

"Wait! I just lost my tail! Didn't I!" Mushu exhaled loudly as he turned around. I had already went around the corner to hide from him.

I heard him calling after me but I was too busy to go back. It didn't take that long to crawl out from the suit and sneak into the crowd. Gladly I hadn't lost the sight of them while I got the hot feeling suit off from me.

Even though he wasn't wearing his usual green uniform I quickly noticed him in the crowd. I follow after them, I try to keep myself hidden.

Then they paused and the person with Jack went further away until he was out of sight. I used that moment to rush to him from behind a selling rack.

"I'm here, now we need to go!" I whisper yelled to Jack when I let my hand go to his shoulder.

Without saying anything he turned around and I saw him. His black eyes were staring at me, his face was emotionless.

"Behind you," he whispered and grinned deviously. It made me frown.

"It's me, Elsa... we need to go Jack," I insisted.

Then I felt something hitting against the back of my head. My world came black and the last thing I felt was my body falling forward.

That was until I opened my eyes up again.

My hands were tied up with itching rope, that was the first thing I felt. And then my vision came back to me but I wasn't at the busy streets of Pride Rock anymore. I wasn't at the jolly carnival site, no, I was in front of an abandoned looking building.

And I wasn't alone.

"Glad to see that you are back to your senses, queen," the man in black grinned. Jack was standing right next to him.

"Let us go," I yelled.

"Should I? No... I, Pitch Black still have great plans for him," Pitch chuckled and placed his hand on Jack's shoulder.

"Why are you doing all this," I snapped.

"Because I like things getting darker," Pitch said like I was asking stupid things and then he shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know what you're planning but we will stop it!" I growled as I sat on the ground, trying to free my hands so I could use my powers at him.

"I plan to take all the light out from the world and rule it with fear ofcourse. Thanks for asking," he chuckled lightly and my eyes widened.

"You can't do such things," I gasped.

"Oh yes I can... I took away him from you. Didn't I?" Pitch's voice turned sweet and I frowned.

I watch how he goes behind Jack who just stands there like he is under a control spell. My heart paused for a moment when Pitch placed his left hand on Jack's waist and pulled him against himself, his other hand was on Jack's shoulder. Then he smiled to me as he licked Jack's neck.

"Mine," Pitch laughed and his hand went down to Jack's leg.

"W-what are you doing to Captain Frost," I said in misbelieve.

"You see... I always liked the Frost boy but he never... never wanted to join with me," Pitch replied and pouted.

"Why would he! You planned to do wrong things to world!" I shouted angrily.

"Hah--," Pitch laughed, "—but I wanted to rule the world with him... to make US partners... but then he began to pair up with his annoying sister and then you."

His voice was filled with hate. Then I felt sick to my stomach when he nipped Jack's ear lope harshly.

"Stop," I insisted.

"He doesn't complain--," Pitch shrugged and forced Jack to turn his head to his side. He was approaching Jack's face with his. Pitch's breathe formed steam into air because of the cold Jack's body was radiating.

Is this really happening, I thought, as Pitch closed his eyes into kiss. I turn my head to my side but then I heard something hitting on the ground.

Pitch was laying there and Jack was standing still.

"FUCK!" Pitch yelled angrily as he got up.

"Serves you right!" I cheered happily.

"I guess he gave his heart to you when you lured him to bed before me... which means that I have to make him get his heart back so he is fully mine," Pitch chuckled and glared down at me after coming to stand before me. His bony, cold grayish fingers tightened around my neck and made me gasp for air.

I tried to kick him but he just lifted me further up and laughed.

"Isn't this fun little Queen? Your sweet knight or prince or whatever is just standing next to your enemy and doesn't even flinch when I am hurting you? Hilarious!" He cheered and threw me to ground.

I coughed as I held my sore throat. "You are controlling Captain Frost! H-he isn't like that," I growled.

Pitch began to rub his chin and glanced at Jack. His wondering look turned into devious grin and then his yellow eyes began to stare at me.

"But he is like this at least the darkest side of his is. Uncaring and full of desire to kill," Pitch chuckled and pointed at me.

"Drag her to basement and cut her naked body until she bleeds to death. I'm getting sick of seeing her already," Pitch ordered Jack.

"No! Don't listen to him," I shouted as Jack nodded his head and took steps towards me. I tried to hit his chest with my hands being tied together as he swung me to hang over his shoulder.

I closed my eyes as a tear escaped from me. My nose was filled with his scent, it at least wasn't gone but his grip was hurting me.

"Make the first cuts not too deep but make sure to go deeper on each one... Also shame her whore body for the last time before you become mine," Pitch laughed.

"As you wish," Jack spoke. His voice made me shiver, it had zero trace of sympathy left. It was cruel and telling me to prepare for the worst. Maybe the nightmare I once saw was omen?

Then he took his first step and I opened up my eyes. I gasped when I saw his other hand hanging down freely, holding a sharp looking silver knife.

Fear. Don't let it show.

The door slammed open into the basement. My eyes open up and I stare into the darkness when I glance over my shoulder. When he took the first step down my nose was filled with damp scent that was making my head drowsy, my heart was pounding on the second step.

"Jack, listen... we need to leave from here," I whispered but he chuckled for a second.

I let out a scream when he suddenly jumped down the rest of the steps. He landed to his feet smoothly, the sound of his shoes hitting against the floor echoed in the basement. It was all dark until I heard a click and a small light flickered and started to light up the scary looking place.

"You love me and I know it... you are--," I began as I squirmed. Maybe if I can to look at him he will come to his senses.

"A demon," he whispered with his voice hissing like snakes tongue as it tastes the air around it.

"N-no," I gulped. "You are not!" I replied angrily.

I shrieked in pain when his fist hit against my leg. "Shut up whore," he snapped as he began walking fast and determinant manner deeper into the basement.

He slammed a door open and turned on the lights before throwing me against the hard pebbles that formed the slimy feeling floor. I lifted my face up and my heart skipped a beat when I stared into his black eyes, his eyebrows were frowned madly and his lips were a narrow line as he glared down at me.

"Jack," I whimpered quietly and a sob escaped from me.

Without saying anything he took a step forward and he reached down, pulling me up from my wrists that were tied together. He forced me to stand as he pulled out a chain from the roof. A hot tear ran down on my cheek when he tied me up so only the tip of my toes could reach the floor.

"Now we're having some real fun," he grinned as he let his fingers run above the dull side of the knife.

"NO!" I yelled when he ribbed my clothes up. The ones that Mushu had carefully picked out earlier so we would fit in.

The damp air made my bare skin have goosebumps. My breathing became shallow as his frightful eyes were looking at me, I couldn't tell which part of me he was looking at in each second that he spent staring at me but the smile that crept on his face – it was like a death punch. This was the calm moment in the middle of a storm, as you wait for it to clear out but then things get worse.

"This isn't you," my voice shivered as I tried to contact the real him.

Oh god.

The shining blade touched the skin on my shoulder, he began to turn it and I felt the tip biting into my flesh. I whimpered as I bit my bottom lip, trying not to cry as he would hurt me. When the sharp side began to slide over my skin, cutting it lightly I screamed.

It burned, it shot pain into my senses. However the worst part was that he was doing it, the person who I loved. I ended up gasping when he lifted the knife from my skin, warm red liquid was flowing down my arm as well as down towards my chest.

He began to laugh, the warmth in his voice was gone and his posture was far more into madness than anything else. My eyes widened as he leaned down, his tongue licked up from my nipple and breast towards the wound which he had created. I flinched when his lips pressed against the wound and then he backed up.

His head was leaning to his right as he grinned to me then he laughed again. I stared at his lips which were painted red from my blood. Then he paused the laughter in an instant and he smiled slyly.

"Again," he then mumbled deeply as he lifted the blade up.

I gritted my teeth together, getting ready for another slice that would not only hurt my outer side but inner as well since it would be an indirect cut to my heart. Silent tears are falling down from my cheeks like thick dew drops from leaves after a lightning storm.

A/N:

I hope you guys liked the chapter in some way at least. It took a bit long to publish because I've been busy with things and I was sick at one point.

Now I wish you all Merry Christmas and then I run for the hills because I'm going to tell you that next update comes about two weeks later. I'm taking a Christmas hiatus.

What are your Christmas plans?

*runs to the hills and jumps on the back of a unicorn that shoots stars from its ass as rocket fluid and then rides to the sunset and beyond space with her trustworthy one horned mystery creature*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 1.1K 50
Captain Frost, a veteran captain met a girl named Elsa Arendelle. She fell in love with him at first sight but Hiccup changed her very fine. But then...
7.5K 261 21
Elsa Aren believed that true love only exists in fairytales and not in the real life world but she then meets Jack Overland Frost,Jack is handsome,fu...
19.6K 438 19
(UNDER EDITING! AVOID READING!) As the eldest princess of Arendelle, heir to the throne, and obtaining special ice powers, Elsa carries plenty of str...
47.9K 2K 42
(Highest Rank: #38 in Fanfiction #2 in Jelsaalltheway #1 Jelsainhighschool) ((Hey gu...