Bad boy (Harry Styles fan fic...

By michelleslotnick

More

Bad boy (Harry Styles fan fiction)
Whos that? Chapter 2
Trust me Chapter 3
Movie night Chapter 4
Mom meet harry
Meet my crew
Home sweet home
Chapter 8
Trouble Chapter 9
Do you really
Chapter 10
Lets play nice Chapter 11
A night for me and you.
What is it
It's been a long time
Suspended
Beach
Dinner
Girls day
Authors note please read !!
Mall
Feeling like shit
Trouble
Brother sister time
Authors note
Depressed
Birthday girl
Promise
Moving time
Grocery shopping
Im sorry
Not a chapter!!
Trouble
You liar!
Enemies
Why would you lie
war
ss
ALSmf
...
Authors note must read for next chapter
Authors note must read for next chapter!!
... Part 2
i wont
Broken
What are you doing herre
I chose
.
AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ
One week later
Problems?
Anger
Confused
Isl
Today
Lies
Authors note must read NEWS
scared
your right
Im sorry
Move on
Party time
Wtf
no please
authors note please read!
Authors Note please read very important
READ
Authors note NOT A CHAPTER THAT WOULD BE ODD SINCE IT ENDED
Important authors note incase you are confused
Authors note
authors note

Whats going on.

19.8K 321 44
By michelleslotnick

Alyssa's P.O.V

After I awkwardly retrieved my phone out of the kitchen I made my way up the stiars for real this time to take a shower, I turn the water on before getting in so I know its at the right tempature. I strip off my clothing and get in, my mind keeps going back to what Louis said "Did you tell her yet" that could mean so many things and that's what I think scares me the most.

I thought taking a shower would calm my nerves but nope not at all, I'm just as distaught as i was before i got in there. I pull at the ends of my hair in frustration what could he possibly have to tell me. I mean should i ask him no because he would no i was ease dropping and be mad but I just happened to walk by when he was saying it so its not technically ease dropping is it?

I hop out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist before wrapping one around my head and brushing my teeth, Once I finish brushing my teeth I open the bathroom door to see Harry sitting on the bed doing what looks like thinking. I ignore him because I'm kind of mad there was something he had to tell me supposedly that was important and he never did. I don't even know if I have a right to be mad damn it this whole thing is a big mess.

I grab a pair of sweat short shorts and a crop top with some lacey white undergarments, I drop my towel before sliding on my panties then clasping my bra, I can feel Harry's eyes on me but I don't make eye contact with him. I slip on my short sweat shorts and then put on my crop top that shows about half of my stomach and my belly button piercing. I take the towel off of my hair leaving it in long waves down my back. I sit on the end of the bed to put on some ankle socks before getting up and attempting to walk out of the room.

"Alyssa" Harry says quietly and I hesitantly turn around.

"What's wrong" He asks and I shake my head.

He scoffs "Cut the Bullshit Alyssa I know something's wrong" He spits and I scoff how dare he, he started this hiding whatever the fuck he is hiding from me.

"You want to know what's wrong Harry" I shout and Harry stands up and walks towards me fuming

"Go for it" He spits only inches away from me.

"We have an amazing night" I begin with "We make fucking love harry we made love last night" I shout "And I find out your keeping something from me" I yell and his head snaps up to look me in the eyes but they're not the welcoming green ones, their dark completely dark.

"You heard what" He roars slamming against the wall "I know your hiding something from me" I shout

And Harry responds by punching the wall next to me making me flinch, "How would you possibly know that" He roars

"I heard you" I scream "Nice try but I heard" I yell "Now what are you keeping from me Harry" I yell again and he pulls at the ends of his hair in frustration before punching the wall over and over again.

"Harry stop" I say quietly

"I don't want you to look at me" He says quietly and I look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Your scaring me" I say quietly stepping away from him and he looks at me sympathetically but I just step as far away from him as I can, I'm not mentally prepared for what could possibly come out of his mouth.

"Do you know what I do" He says quietly and I shake my head, I know he works but I don't know what he does.

"I have a reason for why i do what i do" He says sitting down on the bed and patting the spot next to him.

"I'm in a gang Alyssa" He says quietly and my eyes go wide he's in a what?!? Oh my god so everything I was hearing was some what true, He does shit like that oh god Harry no.

"Yo-you kill people innocent people" I ask and he shakes his head.

"No-no I kill other gangs that get in my way that are bad people, I just keep this town some what organized from people like that" He says and I nod in response I mean I was expecting a lot worse and this wasn't going to make me love him any less than I do.

"Say something please" Harry begs and Instead of saying anything I turn to face him and crash my lips to his, I can hear the fear in his voice the fear that maybe I would look at him differently but there is no way in hell that would ever happen.

I pull away and rest my forehead against Harrys " I don't care I still love you" I say and he smiles at me before crashing his lips on mine again.

"I'm going over to Melissa's Ill be back before 5" I say before pecking him on the lips one more time and walking down the stairs and grabbing my bag with my keys in it before saying goodbye to Louis and walking out of the door and to my car.

I hop into the car and let out a deep breathe before pulling out of the drive way and making my way to Melissa's were me her and Sarah are going to watch a movie.

An hour later

Harry's P.O.V

It's been an hour since Alyssa left and I've texted her once just to make sure she got there safely and everything is okay, I'm glad she's now knows what I do and She's okay with it. That means the world to me and that just shows how strong of a couple we really are, Were willing to try new things, meet new people for each other and I think that's a very healthy relationship.

Louis left literally 5 minutes ago so I'm left here doing nothing, I decide to watch a movie to kill time and then I'll order some dinner so its already here for when Alyssa gets back.

Alyssa's P.O.V

Its been two hours since I left Harry's house and we just finished watching a two hour movie when both the girls turn and snap their attentions towards me.

"So how was last night" The girls beam and I blush at just remembering the all squeal knowing its about to be juicy

"He made a perfect set up at a beach and got me this necklace" I say lifting it from under my shirt and showing them the diamond necklace and gasps fill the room.

"Its beautiful" Melissa says admiring the beautiful silver charm on my neck I nod my head agreeing with her.

"It was perfect we watches the sun set and ate and played on the beach, we danced and then after" I say starting to blush  

"We had sex not sex like I've ever had" I begin to say and they aww "We made love and I love him a lot" I say and they aww and tell me how lucky I am to have a guy who will do anything for me and I agree I am very lucky for harry It's about 4:30 and I told Harry I would be back before 5 so i tell them goodbye and that i will text them.

I pull into Harrys drive way before walking into the house.

"Babe" I yell

"In here" He says in the kitchen putting out Chinese food he bought and I smile at him.

"Aw you got dinner" I coo and he rolls his eyes at me

"Yes" He says before walking up to me and placing a sweet kiss on my lips

"Good im starving" I say and he laughs we plate all the food we want before going into the living room and sitting on the couch, We place our food and cokes on the table in front of us before I get up and put a movie in, I grab a blanket and turn the lights off before sitting down and placing the blanket on me and harry.

We eat and watch the movie I find myself getting tired after eating and finished the movie and last thing I remember is smiling at a funny part in the movie.

Harry's P.O.V

I hear light snores coming from Alyssa's mouth and I cant help but smile down on her. I gently lay her on the couch before standing up and putting our plates into the sink and then turning off the T.V I pick up Alyssa Bridal Style before carrying her up the stairs to our bedroom and laying her in bed.

I don't lay down right away I take off my clothing before changing into sweats and staying shirtless, before I get into bed to snuggle with Alyssa I go downstairs and turn off the lights and jog back up the stairs, when I get into the bedroom Alyssa is snuggles up into the blanket looking as cute as ever I pull out the blanket so I can get in before pulling it over us and turning off the light on my night stand and wrapping my arms around Alyssa's waist.

Today has been a good day, I finally grew some balls and told her about my job and why I have so much money. I told her exactly what I do and she accepted me just like I knew she would. I was just nervous of the possibility that she would leave me. Just thinking about that brings an aching into my chest and a lump into my throat. I snap back into reality before kissing Alyssa on the cheek and falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

This Bed By L

Fanfiction

46.8K 2.7K 7
Because sometimes, you need a certain someone so desperately, for you can't continue on without a piece of you. [Book one of the This Series] © 2014...
1M 30.4K 84
Alisa has always felt alone even in a room filled with people. She feels like she doesn't fit in or belong with anyone including her family, adoptive...
71.5K 2.9K 15
Don't get too close, it's dark inside, it's where my demons hide. Chicklit #184
997K 39.4K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...