Already Taken | Trey Songz

By ItsEricaaStephanie

Amina Bryant needs a place to live. Crashing at her best friend's Alex apartment every time she and her boyf... More

Already Taken
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Lovers & Friends (Already Taken Book #2)
Lovers & Friends: One
Lovers & Friends: Two
Lovers & Friends: Three
Lovers & Friends: Four
Lovers & Friends: Five
Lovers & Friends: Six
Lovers & Friends: Seven
Lovers & Friends: Eight
Lovers & Friends: Nine
Lovers & Friends: Ten
Lovers&Friends: Eleven
Lovers & Friends: Twelve
Lovers&Friends: Thirteen
Lovers & Friends: Fourteen
lovers & Friends: Fifteen
Lovers&Friends: Sixteen
Lovers&Friends: Seventeen
Lovers&Friends: Eighteen
Lovers&Friends:Nineteen
Lovers&Friends: Twenty
Lovers&Friends: Twenty-One
Lovers&Friends: Twenty-Two
Lovers & Friends: Twenty-Three
Lovers & Friends: Twenty-Four
Lovers&Friends: Twenty-Five
Lovers&Friends: Twenty-Six
Lovers & Friends: Twenty-Seven
Lovers & Friends: Twenty-Eight
Lovers & Friends| Twenty-Nine
Lovers & Friends | Thirty
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-One
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-Two
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-three
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-Four
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-Five
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-Six
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-seven
Lovers & Friends | Thirty-Eight
Lovers & Friends: Thirty-Nine
Lovers & Friends: Forty
Lovers & Friends: Forty-One
Lovers & Friends: Epilogue
Afterwords
#1 Thank you!

Thirty-Four

3.8K 131 14
By ItsEricaaStephanie

The flashes were blinding. Once Trey and I stepped out onto the carpet camera flashes immediately went off. People were yelling Trey's name and shouting at him what direction he should look in.

"You okay?" Trey whispers in my ears.

"I'm good." I whisper back before I turn my head to face the cameras again. Trey slips an arm around my waist and pulls me close and I smile. All the yelling and flashes were a little bit overwhelming but the reassuring rub Trey gave to my back was enough to calm me down.

We walked the carpet, turning our heads in whichever directions we heard Trey's name and continued to take pictures.

"You smell amazing." Trey kisses my neck and I giggle and even more flashes go off.

"Can you not do that?" I squirm against his side. Trey smirks before he kisses me on the lips. Once we leave the picture taking area of the red carpet, Kevin informs Trey that he was needed for an interview so we walked over where we met up with Rocsi Diaz, the beautiful host of 106&Park.

"We have the sexy and incredibly talented Trey Songz with me right now. You're looking amazing tonight- Can you tell us who you're wearing?"

"Thank you, thank you. You look incredible yourself and I'm actually wearing Armani tonight." Trey answered.

"I see you brought a date tonight..." Rocsi glances over at me.

"Yeah, I did." Trey turns to me and holds out a hand for me to take. I glance at Kevin to see if it's okay and he nudges me forward and I take Trey's hand and stand next to him. "This is my baby Amina." He introduces me.

"Your baby? So are you telling me that you're officially off the market? Is Trey Songz no longer single?" Rocsi asks eagerly.

"I'm gonna let my baby answer that for you." Trey says and Rocsi shoves the mic at me.

"Sorry ladies. He's taken." I announce and to prove my point, I boldly kiss Trey on the lips.

"My heart is breaking right now, oh my god." Rocsi says jokingly. "Well you have it here folks. Trey Songz is officially snatched up by this gorgeous woman right here.... Well I hope the two of you enjoy your night. I'm gonna let you go inside. Have a good time." Rocsi dismisses us and Trey and I walk back towards Kevin so that we all could go inside together.

This was it. We officially stepped out as a couple.

The award show was honestly a blur. The only thing I was interested in was Trey and his performance, which he killed. Faces and conversation I had with people at the after party all seemed like a distant memory. The only thing that mattered was the man that I love told me he loves me today and now we didn't have to hide it.

~~~

It was a little after midnight when we arrived back at the hotel.

"I'm glad we're finally back at the hotel." I say just as I hear the door shut behind us.

"Are you tired?" Trey ask just as I turned to face him. His eyes seductively roamed over my body from head to toe.

"No, not really." I answer quietly.

"I'm not gonna touch you babe. Relax." He says to me, I guess noticing how tense I suddenly became. "But I do want you out of that dress." Trey says while walking over to me. He pressed a kissed on my shoulder blade. "So many guys were looking at you tonight." He sounds angry. "I guess I have to get used to that." He spoke mostly to himself. "Dress. Off. Now." He orders and I shiver at his commanding tone before reaching to my side and pull the zipper down and let the dress fall to the ground to a pool around my feet.

"Damn." Trey muttered loudly.

"Eyes back up here." I giggle softly before I peck his lips just as I slip off his suit jacket. It fell to the floor along with my dress. Trey kept his eyes locked on me as he started to unbutton his shirt. I turn to walk away when Trey stopped me, his hand clamping down on my wrist. I gasp when I'm suddenly lifted off the floor and instinctively I wrap my legs around his waist. Trey brings me over to the bed and sits me down, sliding off my body until he's at my feet. His eyes remain on mines as he slips off my heels.

"You're beautiful." Trey hovers over me.

I smile and reach up and push the unbutton shirt off his shoulders, leaving him shirtless. "So are you."

He lowered his lips until they touched my lips then to my cheek, my neck then my shoulder blade. He continued to trail soft kisses down my body, lighting my body up on fire with every kiss. Trey makes his way back to my lips, kissing me deeply.

"If we don't stop now baby, I won't be able to stop." Trey tells me.

"I don't want to stop." He kissed me again, this time much harder than before, his tongue sweeps into my mouth without permission. Our tongues meet and battle until I whimper into submission. I feel his large hand travel up my back edging closer to my bra clasp and this time I don't stop him. Trey unclasps my bra and slowly pushes the strap down my arms until my breast are free. I wrap my arms around my body self consciously.

"Don't hide your body from me." Trey tugs my arms until they fall. "You're beautiful." Trey lowers his head and captures my lips with his for a short kiss before he stands up. I watch as he unbuckles his pants and let them drop to the floor. The proof of him being more than ready was pressing against the fabric of his boxers.

I swallow down my nerves before I stand up on my knees and gently tug him back down on the bed. I climb on top, straddling him. Trey is surprised but doesn't say anything. I lean down and kiss his lips softly, pulling away with his bottom lip between my teeth. I travel lower, kissing each one of his tattoos. I make my way back up and start kissing on his neck which earns me a moan coming from his lips and I smile to myself.

I yelp out surprise when Trey suddenly flips us so he's now back on top. Somebody likes to be in control...

I didn't mind though.

Trey lowers his head and I think he's going to kiss me only he doesn't, instead he dips his head until he captures my right nipple in his mouth and sucks. He pulled his mouth away and gave the other breast the same attention. Trey grinds into me and my lower half starts to throb, needing more friction. He reaches a hand between us and I gasp when I feel his finger down in my most private area.

"You're already wet." Trey sounds pleased. I look down at him just as I feel his fingers hook to the hem of my panties. He slides them down my leg so now I am officially naked. It takes all my strength not to shield my body again.

A finger enters me the next moment and I let a small whimper when he pushes aside my folds and lightly rubs my nub teasingly.

"Trey." I moan.

"You like that baby?" He asks me, his voice was now low and sexier than usual. I nodded my head.

"Ohh," I gasp and clutch the sheets tighter as he adds another finger and thrust it relentlessly. I spread my legs wider, craving more.

I sat up and reached for his boxers,  my fingers digging into the hem, ready to pull them down.

"We don't have to do this," Trey tells me. "I can wait."

"I'm ready. I want you."

Trey studied my expression before he bent down and captured my lips with his. I took this as a green light to carry on, so I pulled down his boxers and he helps take it off completely. His erection sprang at me and I was left speechless. His length was impressive and big. Was that really about to be inside of me?

"Are you sure?" Trey asks, giving me one last chance to back out.

"Make love to me Tremaine." Trey gives me a lingering kiss on the lips before he reaches over to the dresser and pulls out a condom. I watch in fascination as he sheath himself before he hovers back over me.

"I love you." Trey reminds me before I feel his head penetrating at my entrance, sliding in slowly until he was all the way in.

"Damn baby, you're so tight." Trey groans.

"Trey." I whimpered.

"You feel so damn good. " He tells me before he moved back then thrusted forward, filling me up again. He moved back and forward again causing me to moan in pleasure.

"Faster." I command.

And he didn't have to be told twice. Trey slammed against me relentlessly and I had to grab hold of his huge biceps as Trey held on to the headboard which rocked against the wall with each of Trey powerful thrust.

"Trey!" I moan loudly.

"You like that?" Trey asked in amazement.

"Yes. It feels so good."

Trey alternated between short quick thrust, and long, hard ones pulling his entire length out of only to fill me up again in one movement. I move my hips to match his pace and I scream out my orgasm. Trey thrust one more time inside me before going still. Trey pulls out of me and I close my eyes at the empty feeling of him leaving me. He leans down and kisses me tenderly on the forehead then my nose then my lips. I smile before cupping his head in my hands and kissing him passionately. Trey was the one to break the kiss before he pulled me into his arms then pulled the covers over our body.

Sleep came fast. Wrapped in Trey's arms in his bed, I was safe and I was happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 5.8K 53
Mea Savanna, strong, caring and bold. Dropping out of college wasn't in her to do list but after her mother's death; everything went down hell. She d...
7K 130 54
"No I'm not dealing with your shit." "No more tutoring sessions." "Deal." - Summer, a high schooler, at Parkview university. She's perfect, blonde, b...
340K 9.4K 83
"How many romance books do you read?" Devin asks me. I shrug. "I like them," I say. I keep browsing, running my fingers along the spines. "...
149K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...