The Vampire Diaries- Anothe...

Von neoncookie06

You are the older twin sister of Elena Gilbert and you both look nothing alike. After your parents died you h... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sorry!!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sorry Guys
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Season 1 end)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Help??
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Sorry...
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (Season 2 end)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 (Season 3 End)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90 (Season 4 End)

Chapter 88

190 10 0
Von neoncookie06

(To (Y/N) )

I got out of my car with my favorite coffee in my and then shut the door. "I'd much rather have stayed to torture Elena." I think as I take a sip of my coffee and begin walking towards the school.

(Y/N), you're here." Caroline addresses as I turn to them.

"Not by choice..." I trail off she smiles as I keep walking causing her, Bonnie and Matt to follow after me.

"I got Valedictorian and you can help me write my speech." Caroline asserts making me scoff.

"Sounds boring." I counter.

"Oh, come on. We're Graduating this year, this is it. We need to soak up every second before-"

"Stop, enough." I instruct as I turn to her.

"There's no way, I'd be in the center of you three. I've always been the loser Sister who got to hang around with you guys because of Elena." I point out as they all stare at me.

"None of you really care for me." I state as I fold my arms.

"What is wrong with you?" A voice rings out making me turn towards it.

"Damon, of course." I whisper as I see Damon sitting in front of me on a bench.

"You really think these three don't care about you and just tolerate you because of Elena?" Damon asks making me scoff.

"I don't think, I know." I answer making him shake his head.

"Really? So, you never thought of any of them as your friends or spending Graduation with them? With all the parties, caps, gowns, you know the drill." Damon articulates making me roll my eyes.

"Not once..." I trail off as I look back only to see everyone around Damon and I was gone.

"You're messing with my head, aren't you?" I question as I turn to see him wearing a smirk.

"Relax. I just wanted to show you all the things you've been missing out on since you took the giant leap over the cuckoo's nest." Damon responds making me throw the bag I had on my arm towards him.

"So I go to sleep and you think perfect opportunity, right?" I inquire with a smirk.

"(Y/N)-"

"Save it, why don't you go use your so called charm to go make my Sister care again. You're wasting your time on me because just like all the times before I don't need saving, Damon. " I interject making Damon step closer to me.

"Yes, you do. See the way I figure it is, if I can make you nostalgic then you're already halfway to getting your Humanity back, Firecracker." Damon insists and I shake my head with a chuckle.

"Let me guess you're brother is doing the same thing to try and get his sweet little Elena back. Well, I've got news for you, I won't break easily Cool Eyes." I instigate making him put on a determined expression.

"Good thing I have other ways to provoke an emotional response." Damon smirks.

(To Stefan)

"Let me guess nothing." Stefan asks as Damon walks down the stairs to him.

"What about you?" Damon questions causing them both to sigh.

"So we're in the same predicament, even though it's been an hour and we've got nothing." Stefan answers as Stefan walks away from the cell door.

"How ya doin in there?" Damon inquires as he opens it to see Elena sitting against the wall.

"Come on." Damon responds as he pulls Elena out of the cell causing her to pant.

"Is the old you ready to come out and play?" Damon quires as he bends down to her.

"Go to hell." Elena responds making Damon smirk.

"You really are Sisters... Back you go then." Damon addresses as he opens the cell door and throws Elena back into the cell, shutting it.

"We can do this the nice way or we can do it the other way." Stefan starts.

"But either way, we're not stopping until you turn your Humanity Switch back on." Damon assures.

"So we're gonna let you think about that and I'm gonna come back for you in a couple hours." Stefan states causing Damon to smirk.

"Or a couple years. Because all we have is time." Damon remarks as he pats the cell door twice.

(To Caroline)

"Where are they? I want to see them." Caroline demands.

"We're not letting anyone see them. That's the whole point. Isolation leads to misery, leads to emotion." Stefan states causing Caroline to walk over and open the windows.

"They've been here for days. They haven't improved at all?" Caroline asks.

"Look, they don't want to Caroline, not yet, alright? They're devastated. They've lost their brother. They've both attacked their friends and (Y/N) killed an innocent woman." Stefan answers making her turn to him.

"You said that you knew how to help them." Caroline reminds.

"I did say that. We are." Stefan asserts.

"Well, how? Keeping (Y/N) under a sleeping spell by Bonnie? Keeping Elena in a basement? Along with torturing both of them?" Caroline questions as she walks towards him.

"It's not torture. It's an intervention. The only chance we have with them is to provoke them, to trigger something. Fear, anger, self-pity, anything." Stefan responds causing Caroline to go silent for a moment.

"Let me talk to Elena. Before any more interventioning if she's weak she can't hurt me. Please just... Let me try." Caroline pleads making Stefan give in and they make their way down to the basement.

"Good luck." Stefan sighs after opening the cell door to reveal Elena sitting beside the wall. Once Caroline makes sure Stefan's gone, Caroline pulls out a bottle of blood.

"I brought you something. It doesn't have any Vervain in it, I swear." Caroline assures as she began to walk towards Elena.

"I just figured a little blood might help you think straight." Caroline articulates as she holds it out to Elena, who slowly takes it and puts it to her mouth.

"For the record, I don't agree with what they're doing. I mean, I agree you and (Y/N) need to turn your Humanities back on, but I don't think that making you both suffer is the way to do it. That's not who you two are." Caroline explains as Elena set the bottle down and began to spin it.

"What makes you such an expert on who I am?" Elena inquires.

"Because we've been friends forever." Caroline responds making Elena look up at her.

"I tried to kill you, Caroline. I'm not exactly BFF material anymore. You should move on." Elena states as she spins the bottle once again causing Caroline to slam her hand on it.

"I'm not going to give up on you or (Y/N)." Caroline declares.

"This annoying, clingy thing that your doing did it every occur to you maybe that's why both your boyfriends skipped town? I mean, I know that Tyler said he was running for his life. Maybe he was running from you. And Klaus I mean, let's just say it (Y/N) called that shit. Hey, I'm not judging. Might be nice to have a bad boy ruffle those perfect feathers. I know it worked for my Sister, but then he became way too clingy-"

"You're in pain. You're lashing out. I get it, but you two can't stay this way forever. We're about to Graduate and start new lives and you both deserve-"

"Are you seriously talking about High School Graduation? Caroline, do you realize how pathetic you're gonna look in that cap and gown pretending to be Human, while your Mom fake smiles and just counts down the minutes until you leave town so that you can stop being a reminder her daughter is a repulsive blood-sucking, control-freak monster?" Elena quires making Caroline stand up and turn away from Elena.

"It's really too bad Stefan stopped me before I put you out of your misery, but... Hey... Here's to second chances." Elena muses as the emotions drains from her face and she goes to rush towards Caroline, who immediately turns to Elena and keeps her from trying to bite her.

"Elena?" Caroline asks, but then grabs her head and twists breaking her neck and sees Elena fall limp onto the ground making Stefan rush into the cell.

"Do whatever you have to do. I'm gonna be upstairs, checking on (Y/N). The one who hasn't tried to kill me..." Caroline trails off as she walks out of the cell passed Stefan.

(To Rebekah)

She downs as shot when Matt comes up to her.

"I was wondering if you were gonna say hello or keep ignoring me." Rebekah points out.

"I was working and I see you compelled the Bartenders again." Matt addresses.

"I'm celebrating. My brothers and I have parted company. Elijah and Nick have run off to New Orleans chasing God knows what, and I am finally free. Yet, my Friend (Y/N) seems to have disappeared without a trace." Rebekah asserts.

"Yeah, I heard about that." Matt made known.

"Did you hear that I lost the Cure to Silas? I was this close to the life that I always wanted and then, poof... Gone in a heartbeat." Rebekah informs as she holds up her hands.

"I'm sorry, I know how much you wanted it." Matt apologizes.

"Please, I know you were planning on stealing it for Elena. I didn't have a chance, did I?" Rebekah asks.

"I meant what I said. But, if you want to feel sorry for yourself go ahead." Matt answers as he goes to walk away.

"Why don't you stay and have a drink?" Rebekah requests as she gets up from her seat.

"I can't. I've got to go meet Caroline." Matt responds.

"Let me guess their keeping both (Y/N) and Elena trapped in the Salvatore Mansion? I happen to like (Y/N) just the way she is. It's tragic that they're trying so desperately to fix something that isn't broken, unlike Elena." Rebekah remarks making Matt walk towards her.

"Elena was my friend and so was (Y/N) long before she was your mean-girl sidekick. So if your upset you lost the Cure and your brothers ditched you why are you still in Mystic Falls? Some of us don't have the option of leaving. Some us are broke and failing all of our classes and stuck here. So why don't you take your freedom and get the hell out of town? I would." Matt explains as he then walks away.

(To Caroline)

"Bonnie, where have you been? I left you like 90 million messages." Caroline addresses making Bonnie sigh.

"I'm studying French, we still have Final Exams, remember?" Bonnie asks.

"Oh, don't remind me. Look, this whole thing with Elena and (Y/N), it's about to get brutal and I know that their not your favorite people right now, but I could really use you over here." Caroline answers as she stares over at the unconscious (Y/N), who was laying on the bed peacefully.

"For what, moral support, or so you can check up on me?" Bonnie questions as Caroline let's out a sigh.

"Moral support and maybe just a tiny check-in to make sure that Silas isn't playing any more pesky little mind games with you." Caroline responds.

"I'm fine, okay? Silas doesn't control me anymore. And I think I'll pass on the invite, I... After I did the Spell on (Y/N) something told me that I should be as far from there as possible. Plus, Elena did try to kill me. I'm not quite ready to forgive and forget. I'm gonna call you later, okay?" Bonnie inquires.

(To Bonnie)

"I got to go." Bonnie says as she hears the bell ring making her look over at the Cafe's door and hang up the phone to see Katherine sitting down across form her.

"Lying, scheming, and a secret rendezvous with moi? Not very Bonnie Bennetty, especially when Elena needs her favorite Witch... so I'm guessing (Y/N) sent you." Katherine addresses making Bonnie narrow her eyes at Katherine.

"This has nothing to do with them. This is between you and me." Bonnie asserts making Katherine put the menu down on the table.

"Alright, well, luckily for you I've got some spare time on my hands. You said you have an offer I can't refuse. Well, by all means. What do you have in mind?" Katherine asks with a look of intrigue.

(To (Y/N) )

A scene began to unfold out in front of me from the darkness which I had been trapped in.

"Princess Caroline, the dragons going to be coming for us!" A voice I knew all too well bellows as I narrow my eyes to see a child with (H/C) hair in a princess dress rush passed me. "That's me, but Damon couldn't be showing me this..." I think as a blonde girl in a princess dress stands up from the Livingroom floor of the house I had burned down.

"Princess (Y/N) what do we do?" Little Caroline asks pretending to be scared, but then I hear a chuckle sound out from beside me and I look over to see Caroline.

"So, it was you?" I ask as I narrow my eyes at her making her look over at me with a nod.

"We loved to play Princesses." Caroline points out drawing my attention back over to see little me and little Caroline running from Jeremy, who was the dragon.

"I'll save you two!" Bonnie's voice rings out as I see her jump in front of Jeremy and pick him up.

"You saved us!" Tiny Caroline cries out as she rushes over to Bonnie.

"Always trying to be the Hero that still hasn't changed about Bonnie." I scoff as I then see Little me going to rush over to them, but she trips and falls.

"You were always a klutz." Caroline muses making me look over at her.

"I guess." I say with a numb expression as I see Bonnie and Caroline go to rush over to little me, who was crying thanks to the scrape on my knee that was bleeding.

"(Y/N), did you get an ouchy?" Little Elena questions as she rushed over to me with a Band-Aid.

"If we all ever got injured Elena was always trying to fix us up, huh?" Caroline quires I turn to her.

(To Elena)

She gasps as she heard a sound ring out causing her to wake up and see she was in a chair.

"Good, you're awake. We thought you could use a little sunshine." Damon informs making Elena look over to see Stefan slightly move the curtain. Slowly the sun began to head towards her causing Elena to look down to see her ring was gone.

"Looking for this?" Damon asks as she goes to slowly take it from him, but he pulls back.

"Aw. You know the rules. Bad girls don't get nice jewelry." Damon answers.

"You took my ring. I'm devastated and bored. I was hoping (Y/N) was going to entertain me, but unfortunately I haven't seen her. Did you put her in solitary too?" Elena questions.

"No, we couldn't use the same method on you as we did her." Stefan respond making her narrow her eyes at him.

"We locked her in dream-land, but you, we thought you'd like it better in the hot seat." Damon adds as he then look over at Stefan.

"Whenever you're ready, Brother." Damon urges making Stefan move his hand back to the curtain.

"Am I supposed to be scared?" Elena questions making Stefan look over at her.

"You will be and when you are, focus on that fear. It's the key to getting your Humanity back." Stefan responds making Elena smirk.

"You're not gonna burn me." Elena muses.

"You don't think so?" Damon asks making her turn to him.

"No, and even if you do manage to get my emotions back, I'll remember all this. And I'll hate both of you for it. Should've just left this to (Y/N) who wouldn't have gave a shit..." Elena trail off making Damon scoff.

"Worth the risk." Damon asserts making Stefan open the curtain, shining it onto Elena's arm causing her to scream out in pain.

(To (Y/N)

"You're wasting your time..." I trail off making her turn to me.

"No, I'm trying to get my best friend back." Caroline counters as I shrug my shoulders.

"Don't know how much clearer I can get, she's gone." I re-counter, but Caroline shakes her head.

"No, I refuse to believe that." Caroline addresses as she look back over to Little Caroline and Little me.

"We were those little Princesses at one time, (Y/N) She's in there somewhere, I know it!" Caroline proclaims making me laugh out load as my Vampiristic Expression shows.

"Yeah, I ate that emotional crybaby along time ago." I inform as I rush over to Caroline and snap her neck.

(To Elena)

Suddenly fire began to engulf Elena's arm causing Damon to grab the fire extinguisher and uses it on Elena's arm, while Stefan closes the curtain.

"That feel better, huh?" Damon asks as he places the fire extinguisher down and turns back to Elena, who was panting.

"How about a little gratitude or any Human emotion whatsoever? And we can stop this." Damon asserts making Stefan walk over to Elena, who was muttering something.

"I didn't quite catch that." Damon states as he bends down to Elena, who slowly turns to him.

"I said, I'm gonna kill you." Elena threatens causing Damon's eyes a widen.

"Bingo! See? There's a little rage. Should have figured that'd be the first emotion that came out of you." Damon declares as Stefan bends down to Elena.

"I tend to pull that out of people." Damon smirks.

"Elena, look at me. We don't want to do this, okay? You can stop this right now. It's your choice." Stefan assures making Elena chuckle as she turns to him.

"Kind of funny, actually you being the one to pull the curtain. I bet part of you enjoys it since, you know, I dumbed you and all." Elena addresses making Damon bend down to her.

"Wow, that was downright vindictive. See, I think now we're breaking through that tough candy shell and getting into the ooey-gooey rich center of your Humanity. It's good. I think we should shine some light on the subject." Damon remarks making Stefan stand up and walk over to the curtain.

"Let me guess..." Elena trails off as she look over at Stefan.

"This is gonna hurt you a lot more than it hurts me." Elena add making Stefan stand there for a moment.

"Look, I know what you're going through. After all you've done you're afraid to face the guilt you'll feel if you turned your emotions back on. Only way we can help you is to make the alternative hurt even worse." Stefan explains as he then rips open the curtain making Elena scream out in pain once again.

(To Caroline)

She was outside walking around the Salvatore Boarding house letting out a sigh, while rubbing her neck.

"Are you okay?" Matt asks making her nod slightly.

"Yeah... There's just a bit of pain from (Y/N) snapping my neck, while I was in her head." Caroline answers as they both go silent while walking. Suddenly, they both stop hearing Elena screaming.

"We have to keep talking if we don't keep talking then I won't be able to stop myself from listening in. And I can't stand to hear Elena in pain." Caroline points out causing Matt to look over at her.

"What do you want to talk about?" Matt questions.

"I don't know, anything... I ordered you a cap and gown." Caroline responds as she turns to him.

"You did?" Matt quires as she sits down in a chair on the porch.

"I just figured that you'd forget so I ordered yours when I ordered mine. And I got one for both (Y/N) and Elena too." Caroline responds as she sits up in the chair.

"It's gonna work. We're gonna get them back, it might take (Y/N) a little bit longer, but I know we'll get Elena back." Matt assures as he sits in front of her making Caroline smile. Suddenly a door sound rings out making Caroline stand up and see Rebekah, who looks over and waves at them.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Caroline inquires as she looks over at Matt.

(To Rebekah)

She sets down a bag and begins pulling out a To-Go box, but then turns to see Matt and Caroline walk around the corner.

"Hi. I don't mean to interfere. I just happen to know all they keep in this house is blood and booze so I brought a peace offering. Burgers?" Rebekah asks as she holds out the To-Go Box.

"Thanks." Matt smiles as he walks down and grabs the box from her.

"Yeah, we can't really entertain right now but thanks for stopping by." Caroline asserts with a smile.

"I think I might stay. Matt mentioned that he was failing classes and needed a study buddy." Rebekah points out.

"You're failing?!" Caroline exclaims as she rushes over to him.

"Well- well, why didn't you ask me to help you study?" Caroline questions.

"Well, I didn't exactly ask her." Matt responds.

"Well what classes are you failing?" Caroline inquires.

"I'm not failing, I'm just really, really behind." Matt addresses as he slowly turns to her.

"History and Italian and Math." Matt adds.

"Matt!" Caroline pipes.

"This years been a little distracting." Matt articulates.

"We could both help, all hands on deck. That's the motto around here, right?" Rebekah quires making Caroline smile over at her.

"We don't have a motto, Look, if you need to study... We're gonna study." Caroline answers as she looks away from Rebekah and over to Matt.

"I'm gonna go home and I'm gonna get my flash cards and my study guides and some energy bars. This is gonna be good." Caroline clarifies as she then rushes out the door making Matt slowly turn to Rebekah.

"You dated that?" Rebekah asks.

"She likes projects." Matt answers with a smile.

(To Caroline)

She walks over to her car as she goes to get her keys out of her pocket, but then drops them and bends down to get them. However, she then hears something causing Caroline to slowly lift up and begins walking around her car and stares into the forest.

"Who's there?" Caroline asks, but then turns to see Klaus standing there.

"Oh, my God." Caroline mutters.

"Hello, Caroline." Klaus greets.

(To Katherine)

"Okay, let me get this straight. You want me to hand over Silas' Tombstone? What makes you think I even have it?" Katherine asks after the waitress pours more coffee into her cup.

"I know you took it from the island. You're a scavenger. You'd never leave it behind." Bonnie answers.

"So you're working for Silas now? Running errands for the big bad immortal." Katherine remarks making Bonnie scoff.

"I didn't switch sides. In two days, they'll be a full moon. Silas wants me to harness its power to drop the veil between our side and the other side. He wants to take the Cure and then he wants to die. IO said I'd help him and I've been hiding from him ever since... Buying time." Bonnie explains making Katherine narrow her eyes at Bonnie.

"Time for what?" Katherine questions making Bonnie shake her head.

"You don't need to worry about it. You just need to bring me the Tombstone." Bonnie responds.

"It's a hunk of rock. What do you even want with it?" Katherine inquires making Bonnie move towards her.

"The less you know the better. Silas is psychic. He can get into people's heads, read their minds make them see things that aren't really there. I'm taking a big enough risk just talking to you." Bonnie responds.

"Okay, then. How do I know that you're not him?" Katherine quires.

"You don't, but I'm not." Bonnie responds.

"And what make you so sure that I'm not him?" Katherine asks.

"Because he can't get into my head anymore, plus you asked if (Y/N) sent me when you first got here... Not only that, I am the only one who can see his true face." Bonnie answers making both Bonnie and Katherine sit bank in their seats starring at each other.

"What's in it for me?" Katherine questions.

"Bring me the Tombstone. Help me stop Silas from unleashing Hell on Earth. Believe me, I'll make it worth your while." Bonnie responds.

(To Elena)

Finally, Stefan closes the curtain causing Elena to stop screaming as her body has smoke coming off of it, while it began to heal itself.

"You're gonna thank me for this. After you turn it back on you'll realize life with no emotions blew." Damon asserts as Stefan walks over beside him making Elena turning to them.

"You know what else blew?! Being Sired to my Sister! Her feelings for you rubbed off on me and I went everyday believing that I was in love with you. I remember every horrible moment of it." Elena chuckles as she stared at him with an amused expression.

"I tried so hard to take you from (Y/N) and it pissed her off so much, even though none of it was real... So go ahead. Keep trying to get the old me back. Who knows? Maybe I'll finally be able to take you from my Sister, while she's still in no-emotion zone. Or maybe Stefan and I will give it another go..." Elena trail off making Stefan roll his eyes at he look away from her. Suddenly, Elena hops out of the seat and rushes over to the window, tearing the curtain down revealing the bright sun. Suddenly, Elena is engulfed in flames making her scream out in agony making Stefan and Damon rush over to her and spray her with the fire extinguisher. A chuckle rings out from Elena as they look down at her, while she begins to heal.

"I am the girl that you love. You wouldn't do anything to actually hurt me. You both just proved that, should have just left this to (Y/N). Or else there's nothing to truly be afraid of." Elena muses causing them to glare down at her.

(To Stefan)

"So that went well." Stefan remarks as he and Damon, who was drinking walk out of the house.

"Every other Vampire turns it on, no problem. You kill. You feed. You do all the awful things that a Vampire does. And then when you're done, you turn it back on. Why is she being so stubborn?!" Damon exclaims as he throws the bottle at the house causing it to shatter.

"Because she has nothing to come back to. Her homes gone. Her only family is (Y/N), who is in the same boat as her. She alienated her friends. She destroyed her relationships." Stefan lists making Damon shake his head.

"No, she wants to come back. Scarring the hell out of her should have worked. She's smart, it's just like she said, she knows we aren't gonna hurt her..." Damon trails off making Stefan walk closer to him.

"Alright, so we get somebody else-"

"(Y/N), could work, but we can't afford to wake her up." Damon addresses, but Stefan shakes his head.

"Somebody else that really will hurt her." Stefan articulates as Damon turns to him.

"Katherine?" Damon asks.

"Think about it. She's the reason Jeremy's dead, right? So if anybody gonna provoke an emotion, it's her." Stefan answers.

"So we call her and then what beg her to help us out of the kindness of her own heart, you kidding me?" Damon questions.

"Katherine was just abandoned by Elijah. She has nothing. She has no one. We invite her into our house to come torture Elena. There's no way she's gonna turn that down." Stefan responds.

(To Caroline)

"Everyone said that you were gone for good." Caroline points out making him turn to her as they were walking in the woods.

"That's true. But I never meant to go without saying good-bye." Klaus informs causing her to stop.

"You don't owe me an explanation. You're moving on. By all means, go." Caroline asserts.

"Well, that's just it, isn't it? I never had any intention of moving on. The truth us, I've tried to stop thinking about you. And I can't." Klaus addresses making her sigh and she walks passed him.

"Come to New Orleans. What are you afraid of?" Klaus asks.

"You!" Caroline answers as she turns to him.

"I'm afraid of you." Caroline clarifies as he stares at her for a moment.

"Wouldn't it be more accurate to say you're afraid of yourself your darkest desires? (Y/N) and Elena were right, weren't they? Deep down, you long to have your perfect feathers ruffled." Klaus whispers into her ear making Caroline narrow her eyes at him.

"How do you know what Elena said to me in that cell?" Caroline asks making Klaus push her against the nearby tree.

"Then again... There's so much to be afraid of isn't there, like what I'll do to you if your friend Bonnie doesn't come out of hiding. Where is she?" Klaus asks making Caroline put on a confused expression.

"Silas." Caroline mutters.

"Where is she?!" Silas exclaims making Caroline breathe heavy.

"She's not at home. She's not anywhere. Bonnie is playing games with me and I don't like it. Tell her... I'm looking for her. Tell her to come out of the shadows. Tell her that this..." Silas trails off as he shoves a stake into Caroline's chest.

"It's only the beginning." Silas finishes as he disappears causing Caroline to slowly fall onto the ground.

(To (Y/N) )

The Grill appears before me making me walk through the door to see no one was there, but a person sitting at the bar.

"Here to try again?" I ask as I begin walking over to sit beside the person.

"Nope just wanted to see my Firecracker." The person says as I turn to see Damon starring back at me making me stare at him.

"You're Firecracker? I already said we were done..." I trail off as I don't break his eye-contact.

"Well once we get Elena to turn it back on you're next, (Y/N)." Damon states making me scoff.

"So Elena's gonna crack first, how I wish I could see it, but let me guess. You and Stefan tried and failed, so you're gonna bring in Kathy because you can't afford to wake me, right?" I question causing Damon to start at me in disbelief.

"Can you-"

"Nope, I've been stuck in here. Can't hear a thing, but I know how you and your brother operate. So it's made it really easy to guess what you both will do." I interject with a smirk.

"(Y/N), don't make me have to hurt you. Please just turn it back on!" Damon pleads as he grabs onto my shoulders turning me to him.

"You want the emotional crybaby back that badly? She was weak and stupid. I'm neither of those things because I don't love you, Elena, no one. I won't rely on those emotions that's what makes me strong!" I proclaim with a laugh and then Vamp Speed behind Damon and grab his head.

"Now get out of my head." I muse as I snap his neck.

(To Matt)

Him and Rebekah were practicing his Italian when Katherine enters through the front door to see Rebekah flirting with Matt.

"What a beautiful sentiment." Katherine jibes as she walks towards them causing Rebekah to get up and turn to her.

"Seriously? You can't knock?" Damon asks as he walks over, while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sorry. I didn't realize we were standing on formalities." Katherine answers as Rebekah glared at her.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Rebekah questions making Katherine smirk.

"You didn't get the memo? I'm here to talk some sense into poor emotionless Elena." Katherine responds making Matt stand up from the couch.

"Are you out of your mind?!" Matt exclaims making Damon fold his arms.

"You got a better idea Prom King? Unless you want me to lock you up in there with her I suggest you shut up and let the adults handle this." Damon demands as he walks towards Matt making him sit back down with a glare.

"Well, it looks like the lunatics have taken over the asylum." Rebekah remarks as she watches Katherine and Damon walk away.

"Where are you going?" Rebekah inquires as she sees Matt walk passed her and head for the door.

"I'm calling Caroline. There's no way we're letting that psycho in there with Elena!" Matt shouts as he then walks out the door.

(To Caroline)

She finally wakes up from the sound of her phone buzzing. Caroline slowly sits up, while reaching for the stake that she thought was there, but wasn't. Quickly grabbing her cell phone, Caroline gets up and begins running.

"Caroline!" Matt screams as he rushes over to her making Caroline turn to him.

"Where have you been?!" Matt exclaims.

"Matt! We have to get out of here." Caroline warns as she goes to turn.

"No, Caroline. Wait. It's okay." Matt assures.

"No, it's not okay. Silas is out there and he- he made me think he was Klaus-"

"What are you talking about? What's Silas want with you?!" Matt exclaims.

"He's trying to get to Bonnie. Do you know where Bonnie is?" Caroline asks with wide eyes.

"If I knew where she was, I wouldn't bother with you. Now, get me Bonnie or I'm going to kill someone." Silas threatens as he glares at her, while wrapping his hands around Caroline's throat.

"Maybe I'll start with your Mother." Silas adds making Caroline push out of his grasp and runs away. She goes to run into the Salvatore Boarding house when she runs into someone causing her to look over and see Klaus.

"No one in the house can help you. Find Bonnie or I'll kill the person you love most." Silas reiterates as he throws her down the porch. Getting up, Caroline Vamp-Speeds over to her car, while calling someone.

"I know, I promised I wouldn't work too late-"

"Mom, I need you to get home and lock all the doors right now, alright." Caroline interjects as she gets into the car and buckles her seatbelt.

"What?" Liz asks through the phone.

"Don't let anyone inside not even me because I have a key, so I can let myself in. Do you understand?!" Caroline exclaims as she turns on the car.

"What-What's going on?" Liz questions.

"Just do it, okay?! I'm on my way!" Caroline responds as she hangs up the phone and begins backing up. However, her sensor on her car begins beeping causing her to stop the car and look back, only to see no one was there. Looking over to the window, Caroline screams to see a terrifying face next to it. Quickly, Caroline backs up and turns around speeding away as fast as she could in her car.

(To Katherine)

She opens the Cell door to see Elena, who was sitting against the wall.

"Oh, honey. You look awful." Katherine jibes as she pulls her out from the Cell.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Elena asks causing Katherine to bend down to her.

"Your boyfriends invited me. They want to know if you still have a heart." Katherine remarks as she grabs Elena by the throat and pins her against the wall.

"There it is." Katherine smirks as she shoves her hand into Elena's chest to feel her beating heart.

"Your bodyguards won't let me kill you, but I can rip your throat out. So I don't have to listen to you whine. Which I'm surprised (Y/N) hadn't beat me to it, yet. 'Cause believe it or not your Sister hates you just about as much as I do." Katherine explains as she lets go of Elena's throat and heart.

"However, first. I need you to satisfy my curiosity. What did your sister tell Elijah back in Willoughby?" Katherine questions as she grabs a towel and wipes her hand off on it.

"Why don't you just go ask her?" Elena asks, but then looks up with a smirk.

"He dumped you, didn't he?" Elena asks making Katherine glare at her as she shakes her head slowly.

"Now you're just looking for a scapegoat." Elena answers making Katherine begin walking over to her.

"Tell me what she said to turn him against me or I'll run up stairs yank you're sisters heart out and feed it to you." Katherine threatens.

"I bet she didn't have to say anything... Look at you. A self-obsessed egomaniac on the run for five centuries. What good would you be to anyone? You're the definition of damaged goods. No wonder Elijah left you." Elena scoffs causing Katherine to glance away for a moment as if trying to pull herself back together.

"Yeah, I've done some pretty horrible things to survive. But unlike you, poor delicate Elena..." Katherine trails off as she grabs her throat once again slamming her back into the wall.

"I don't turn it off. I deal with it. You wouldn't last a week as a Vampire without everyone fawning over you!" Katherine proclaims as she pulls her off the wall and throws her back into the Cell, shutting the door afterwards. However, before she locks it she shuts the door she stops.

"But I'd love to see you try." Katherine mutters as she doesn't lock the Cell door and walks away and up to the library.

"All that pain and torture, I've worked up quite a thirst." Katherine states as she walks over and pours herself a drink and the alcohol table.

"It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that Elena called you out on your recent boy trouble, could it?" Damon asks causing her to pull the glass from her mouth and look over at him.

"Sorry, I couldn't help but overhear." Damon adds making her begin walking towards him.

"Did you ever think (Y/N) would have been better off if she'd never met you?" Katherine questions making Damon narrow his eyes at her.

"You trying to get a rise out of me? Because my emotions are fine. I love (Y/N). I despise you." Damon informs.

"Mm, so romantic. So doomed to fail." Katherine muses as she sits beside him.

"You know as soon as she goes back to her old self (Y/N) will probably hate you and so will Elena, who will run back to Stefan. That's the tragedy of you. You never get the girl." Katherine adds, but then Stefan rushes into the room.

"She's gone!" Stefan made known.

"What?!" Damon exclaims as him and Katherine look over at Stefan.

"Elena's not in her Cell. I'm gonna check the grounds. Find out what she did." Stefan demands as he points at Katherine, but then quickly walks away.

"Oops. Did I forget to lock her in?" Katherine quires as she look over at Damon who stares at her in disbelief.

"Let's just say I've lost interest in Elena's recovery. I'd rather watch her tear through an orphanage." Causing Katherine to scoff.

"Imagine trying to come back from a spiral like that." Katherine points out as she takes a sip of her glass.

"Elena's gone? What happened?!" Matt exclaims as he walks over to Damon.

"Donovan, your coming with me." Damon instructs.

"Why should he?" Rebekah inquires turning to Damon.

"Because Elena's hungry and missing. For once, his life might actually have purpose." Damon responds as he walks passed them.

(To Caroline)

"Bonnie, why aren't you answering?" Caroline asks as she unlocks her house door and walks into her house.

"Silas isn't going to just give up." Caroline asserts as she shuts the door and puts her keys on the table beside it.

"You're the only one that can stop him. Call me." Caroline adds as she gets off the phone and looks up to see her Mom walking towards her.

"Caroline, what's going on?" Liz questions causing Caroline to hold her hand out to her.

"Mom, don't come any closer, stop." Caroline responds making Liz put on a confused expression as she stops in her tracks.

"What's wrong?" Liz inquires.

"I don't know how to tell if it's really you. What if this is another trick? Well, he can get in my head and he would have known that I called you." Caroline responds as her anxiety began to show on her face.

"Okay, Caroline. It's me. It's your Mother. I don't know what's happening but everything's going to be okay. Alright? You just need to talk to me." Liz assures causing Caroline to pull out her phone and call her Mom causing the phone to ring and Liz to pull out her phone and answer it.

"Hi, how's it going?" Liz asks.

"Oh, good." Caroline answers as she rushes over and embraces Liz.

(To Elena)

She was walking through the woods when a truck pulls up causing her to hold out her hand, but then falls causing her to hold up her arm. The truck pulls up as she hears someone get out of the car, but the lights were in here yes.

"Please... Help." Elena pleads as Matt bends down to her.

"Matt..." Elena trails off with a smile.

"Thank God, you found me." Elena thanks as her Vampire expression appears and she goes to rush towards him making Matt jump backwards with his hands out.

"Elena, stop. I know you don't want to do this. I know you don't want to hurt me." Matt insists making her stop and glare at him.

"I'm a Vampire, Matt. The thing about Vampires is that we need to feed." Elena asserts as she goes to rush towards him again, but he steps back once more.

"No, but you're more than that. You're my friend! You're my oldest friend! You're the girl that I've loved longer than I can remember." Matt states causing Elena's Vampiristic Expression to slowly dissipate.

"Whatever wall you want to put up I know that still means something to you." Matt addresses making Elena go silent for a moment.

"Deep down... I probably does mean something." Elena assures as she walks closer to him and places her hand to his throat.

"But I am really hungry." Elena declares as she sinks her teeth into him.

(To Caroline)

"Bonnie hasn't called back yet. I just don't understand why she hasn't called." Caroline insists, but then a sound rings out causing both Caroline and Liz to turn towards where they heard it.

"Caroline!" Bonnie's voice rings out causing Caroline to jump up and look over to see Bonnie at the door.

"There you are." Caroline addresses as she walks towards the door.

"What's going on?" Bonnie asks causing Caroline to stop and a few feet from the door.

"Are you alright?" Bonnie questions.

"I've been calling you for hours." Caroline responds.

"Sorry. I-I came as soon as I got the message." Bonnie asserts as she grabs ahold of the door knob and twists it.

"Caroline, let me in. Let me help." Bonnie adds as she keep twisting the door knob.

"How do I know it's you? Silas keeps getting in my head, attacking me. He- he says he wants to know where you are. He threatened my Mother." Caroline informs.

"Caroline?" Liz quires as she walks over making Caroline turn to her.

"Mom, just stay there." Caroline answers making Bonnie start freaking out as she doesn't see Liz, but Silas.

"Caroline, that is not your Mother!" Bonnie warns with a scared expression.

"What's going on?" Silas asks causing Bonnie to use Magic to open the door making Caroline turn to her, but then back to Liz to see it's actually Silas.

"Oh, my God." Caroline mutters.

"Did you really think you could hide from me, Bonnie?" Silas inquires causing Bonnie to walk over to Caroline.

"I'm here now. What did you do to her Mother?" Bonnie asks.

"She's right where you left her." Silas responds making Caroline eyes widen.

"Mom?!" Caroline exclaims as she rushes over to see Liz on the floor.

"Mom! Caroline shouts as she rushes over to her.

(To Bonnie)

"I thought you and I were on the same side." Silas addresses.

"The full moon isn't for two more days. I've been gathering my strength, preparing myself." Bonnie asserts as he began to walk towards her.

"You're the only one who can do this Spell. So I can't hurt you. But I can hurt the people you love. You do understand that, right?" Silas asks as his true face gleamed from under his hood.

"I understand. I will do your Spell. I will drop the Veil. And I will help you die. I promise, just don't hurt my friends." Bonnie pleads.

(To Caroline)

She was starring down at her Mom, who had blood seeping out of her ears causing Caroline to bite into her wrist and places it to her Mom's mouth.

"Come on, please. Please, Mom." Caroline pleads as she tries to get her Mom to drink the blood.

(To Silas)

"Your promise is binding, Bonnie. If you break it, you have to answer to me." Silas threatens as she glares at him.

"I won't break it." Bonnie assures.

"Then you should leave this house right now. And the next time I come looking for you, I expect you to be waiting." Silas demands as she stares at him in disbelief.

(To Caroline)

"Come on. Open your eyes, Mom. You need my blood in your system. Come on." Caroline pleads, but then Liz shakes her head slightly causing Caroline to remove her wrist from her Mom's mouth.

"Please, Mom. Wake up!" Caroline cries out.

(To Bonnie)

"Mommy!" Caroline voice rings out, but as much as Bonnie wanted to help she just merely turns away and walks out the door causing Silas to follow her out.

(To Elena)

She kicks Matt's causing his eyes to open, while he played on the ground.

"Oh, come on. I barely drained an artery. Come on. Get up. I'm hungry and my heads fuzzy. I can't think straight. I need more." Elena asserts causing Matt to glance over at her.

"Elena, stop." Matt pleads as he turns his head away from her.

"But you're so good." Elena addresses as she picks him up and goes to place her teeth into him, but Stefan makes it in time and pins her to a tree.

"Hey, you're cut off." Stefan informs as Matt slides down his truck.

"Let go of me!" Elena demands as she tried to fight against Stefan's hold.

"Stop it!" Stefan shouts as he keeps his hold on him.

"Enough. You are acting like a little spoiled brat, do you know that?" Damon asks as he holds Matt up by his neck.

"You think that we can't punish you. Maybe not, but I sure can punish him." Damon adds with a serious expression.

"Elena." Matt breathes.

"Seriously? You think this-"

"Shut up! I'm done playing nice!" Damon proclaims as Elena stares at him.

"Turn your emotions back on right now, Elena or so help me God, I will give you something to be sad about. I will kill him right here in front of you." Damon articulates making Stefan's eyes widen.

"Damon!" Stefan warns.

"Don't "Damon" me." Damon mimics as he puts Matt on his knees in front of him.

"If she doesn't love anyone, fine. Prove it. And if I'm wrong, what difference does it make? One less bus boy." Damon remarks as Elena stares at Matt.

"Elena." Matt pleads causing Elena to look over at Damon as they stare at each other.

"You're bluffing." Elena declares, but Damon then snaps Matt's neck causing Elena to gasp and tears fill her eyes. Stefan stares at Damon, while he glares at Elena, who was looking down at the dead Matt.

"How about now? You feel anything now?" Damon questions causing her to look up at him.

You angry I just turned your buddy into road kill?" Damon inquires as she places her hand to her mouth.

"Or are you sad that the guy that everybody loves is just a bag of bones? Remember when he was just a little kid, huh? Warm heart, big, goofy smile, his whole life ahead of him." Damon adds as Elena slightly shakes her head as Damon slowly bends down to Matt and grabs his wrist.

"I guess it was a good idea that he was wearing this." Damon made known as he shows Jeremy's ring on Matt's finger. Falling to her knees, Elena reaches over and grabs Matt's hand with tears falling from her face.

"Oh! God, Matt." Elena wept as Stefan stared down in disbelief. Caressing Matt's head, Elena lets out a few gasps of air.

"You feel that weight lifting off your chest?" Damon quires making her look up at him.

"That's joy. Because your friend isn't dead. That's emotion, Elena. That's Humanity. You're gonna be okay." Damon assures, but she shakes her head.

"No." Elena counters.

"look at me." Damon re-counters as he grabs onto her.

"No, it's not okay!" Elena yells as she gets up from where she was sitting.

"What have I done?!" Elena exclaims causing Damon and Stefan to walk over to her as she begins freaking out.

"Hey, it's ok." Damon assures once more.

"No, no. What did I do? I-I almost killed him. Matt, I almost... And then Bonnie and Caroline. (Y/N), we..." Elena trails off as Damon tries to grab her, but Elena pushes him.

"No, no. I mean, I killed April. I actually killed April Young!" Elena shouts as she slams her arms into Matt's trucks window causing it to break. Immediately, Damon grabs onto her and Stefan rushes up to her.

"Hey, hey. Look at me. I know this stage, okay? The emotions are overwhelming you. You just have to focus on one thing, okay?" Stefan requests, but she shakes her head.

"No, I can't. I can't." Elena responds.

"You just find that one thing inside of you that makes you strong, it's in there. Just latch on to it. Channel everything you're feeling into one emotion. Find the thing inside of you that makes you want to live. Elena, let it in. Let it in." Stefan coaches as they stare at each other for a moment, but she then begins to relax.

"That's good. That's it. Just breathe it in. Blow everything else out. That's good." Stefan assures causing Damon to smile and begins to back away.

"I'll leave the rest to you, Brother." Damon whispers as he makes himself scarce.

"If that's what it took for Elena, I can't even imagine how bad (Y/N), going to be..." Damon trails off as he begins to hear Elena wail, while he was making his way back to the house.

(To (Y/N)

(10 minutes earlier)

Letting out a sigh, I see another scene fold out in front of me.

"Don't you people learn?" I ask as I turn only to see a doppelganger there making me smirk.

"Elena or Kathy?" I question as chains began to appear around me.

"Definitely Kathy, I don't think Elena's really into chains." I point out as she lets out annoyed sigh.

"You and Elena both with the smart mouths today." Katherine states as I let out a chuckle.

"Let me guess she didn't submit, so you want to try you time with me, right?" I inquire as she glares at me.

"You turned Elijah against me, so I'm a little pissed right now and you're the only toy here right now." Katherine responds as she walks towards me.

"Am I now?" I quire causing her to shove her hand in my chest and begin to squeeze.

"Well it's not any fun if you don't scream." Katherine addresses as I only grit my teeth as blood seeps out of my mouth.

"A-And give you t-the satis-faction?" I smirk making her remove her hand from my chest.

"No way..." I trail off making her grab a hold of my throat.

"I think you might piss me off way more that Elena does!" Katherine proclaims as a breathy chucky escapes my lips.

"I-I guess that means our truce is off then?" I asks making her smirk as she releases my throat.

"I've actually been offered a deal with Bonnie. So I think that one would be more amusing then dealing with you!" Katherine answers as she goes to snap my neck, but I break out of the chains around me and grab her hands.

"Got you right where I want you." I mutter with a grin as my hands began to glow red, while Katherine's arms turned vainy.

"Let go!" Katherine demands causing me to do just that.

"Thank you, Kathy." I thank as I then snap her neck. Suddenly, I open my eyes to reveal I'm laying in Damon's bed with Katherine unconscious beside me and I smirk.

"I owe it all to you, besty." I muse as I twirl a piece of Katherine's hair in my finger with an amused expression.

(To Caroline)

"Come on." Caroline says as she grabs the first aid back and pulls a syringe with a needle out of it.

"Okay, this'll work." Caroline mutters as she stabs the needle into her neck and begins t drawl her blood out of it. Pulling the needle out, Caroline then stabs it into her mom and pushes the syringe down, allowing her blood to run through her Mom's body. Once again, Caroline pulls out the needle and places her hand on the place the needle was just in to keep blood from spilling out.

"Mom?" Caroline asks as she places her other hand against her face.

"Open your eyes, come on." Caroline pleads as she puts her other hand to the other side of her Moms head.

"Wake up. You have to wake up. You have to see me Graduate. I swear we can just get out of this town and- and find you a nice man and... Mom!" Caroline pleads once more as she grabs her Mom's hand as tears drenched her face. Suddenly, Liz's eyes open with a gasp causing Caroline eyes too widen as Liz began to cough.

"Mom, are you okay?!" Caroline exclaims as she lifts Liz up and wraps her arms around her. Pulling out of the embrace they both laugh, while Caroline's laughter turns into sobs.

(To Matt)

He gasps for air, while opening his eyes to reach up to his neck with a loud groan. Slowly he look over to see Rebekah sitting there staring at him and they both slowly sit up.

"I've never actually seen that ring in action before. Does it hurt?" Rebekah asks causing him to look back over at her.

"You mean getting my neck snapped or coming back from the dead? Because they both hurt like hell. Did it work?" Matt questions.

"Well, it looks like Elena's emotional floodgates have been burst wide open. So she'll be back to her dull sympathetic self in no time. While I guess they let (Y/N) sleep her days away up, until Elena can snap her back to her old self as well..." Rebekah trails off as she walks over and hands Matt a glass.

"Here." Rebekah says as Matt takes the glass from her.

"That was a brave thing to do." Rebekah points out as he looks back up at her.

"She has (Y/N) save me from Drowning at the bottom of that river. I'm just doing what I can to pay her back, both of them back." Matt articulates as Rebekah blinks her eyes a few times.

"There aren't enough apologies in the world for the part that I played in this. Running you off the bridge. (Y/N) turning Elena into a Vampire to save both you and her. If you don't want me to cheat you into collage, fine. We'll do it the hard way, but Matt... I will spend every day until Graduation trying to find a way to pay you back." Rebekah explains causing him to slightly smile and she does as well.

(To Katherine)

She was holding her neck as she walking into the diner causing Bonnie to narrow her eyes at Katherine.

"What happened to you?" Bonnie asks causing Katherine to scoff.

"I poked something I shouldn't have..." Katherine trails off as she sits down making Bonnie put on a suspicious expression.

"It was (Y/N), wasn't it?" Bonnie questions causing Katherine to roll her eyes.

"She's a lot stronger than I thought." Katherine responds.

"Of course she is, it took a whole hour just to put her into that coma." Bonnie sighs as they go silent for a moment.

"I'm perfectly aware that Tombstone isn't just a hunk of rock." Katherine point out making a smirk appear on Bonnie's face.

"No kidding." Bonnie asserts.

"And it got me thinking, all big spells require a source of power, a recurring element like a full moon, a comet, but that Tombstone is filled with the blood of your ancient relative Ketsooyai or whatever." Katherine articulates.

"Qetsiyah." Bonnie corrects.

"She was powerful enough to create the other side. So maybe if you have her blood you don't need the full moon to drop the veil. Maybe you can do it whenever you want. The thing I can't figure out is why do you want to drop the veil at all?" Katherine inquires making Bonnie to shrug her shoulders.

"I have my reasons." Bonnie responds.

"And again, I ask what's in it for me?" Katherine quires causing Bonnie to smirk.

"Other then screwing (Y/N)? You'll get the one thing you want most in this world. Freedom, survival. Never having to run from anyone again. Once I've dropped the veil, I can speak to Qetsiyah. She created the spell that made Silas truly Immortal invulnerable to any weapon." Bonnie responds making Katherine's eyes widen, with a bit of intrigue peaking through.

"You'd like that for yourself, wouldn't you? I can give it to you." Bonnie assures causing Katherine to grin.

"Bonnie Bennet, we have a deal." Katherine declares.

(To Elena)

She was sitting on the couch, zoning out causing Damon to slowly place a blanket around her.

"There, you go. How you feeling?" Damon asks causing her to look over at him.

"The pain's still there. The grief and the shame." Elena answers as Damon sits down on the other couch.

"But I get it now. Shutting it off, it's a cheat. I mean, you put up this wall and shut out everything that makes you who you are. Nothing affects you, nothing matters. But things do matter. Things have happen that can't be undone and now I know there's something I need to do about that." Elena addresses with a serious expression.

"Elena, what you need to do... Is rest." Stefan asserts as he walks over and holds out a glass to her, but she shakes her head.

"I have to see my Sister, I need her-"

"And you will but you have to take it easy for a couple of days." Stefan interject and Damon nods.

"I-I'm done resting, I have to go see (Y/N). There's so much I have to tell her." Elena insists as she goes to get up, but Damon puts his arm in front of her.

"You can tell her tomorrow, Elena-"

"Why don't she just tell me right now?" A voice rings out causing everyone to turn over to me and I smirk, while placing the blood bag back into my mouth.

"How did you-"

"Oh, simple I snapped, you're neck, Caroline's and then Katherine's and every time I did it, I got some magic to permeate my body. That lead to me to breaking Bon Bon's little spell and now I'm free..." I interject Damon as my Vampiristic expression shows itself, while I then finish the rest of my blood bag.

"(Y/N), I need you're help!" Elena calls out as she rushes over to me and I narrow my eyes at her.

"Depends, Sissy." I narrow my eyes at her with a numb expression.

"What are you talking about?" Damon asks as he stands up with a worried expression.

"Think about it. It's so obvious. Go back far enough, there's one person who brought us to this... Who ruined our lives." Elena answers as she stares at me, but then turns to Damon and Stefan.

"I mean, look at you two. Everything that's happened to you, she did that. She brought Klaus to Mystic Falls. She turned Caroline into a Vampire. She killed our brother!" Elena proclaims as she turns to me as I smirk a bit.

"It all comes down to her..." Elena trails off.

"Katherine?" I question causing her to nod.

"Stefan said to focus on one thing, so I did. I focused on hate and I hate her so much." Elena responds as I felt the furry in her eyes making my smirk grow.

"Well, I don't think that's what he meant." Damon asserts causing her to turn to them.

"Elena, Katherine's not worth your time. Even if you spend 10 minutes of your life hating her, she wins." Stefan points out causing me to chuckle.

"How about we just kill her then?" I inquire making Damon and Stefan's eyes widen, but Elena puts on a determined expression and nods.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

683K 13.3K 49
Mariana Gilbert is the older twin sister of Elena by 5 minutes . For years, they lived a pretty ordinary life... Until they start a fresh, new school...
1.2M 31K 70
I'm clara Salvatore. I was turned by my younger brother Stefan after I watched him kill our dad. After that I ran. I met many people on the way witch...
296K 5.1K 50
Melissa Gilbert is older sister of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert she is Damon's girlfriend and like a sister to Stefan what happens when she meets klaus...
28.4K 723 24
π—œπ—‘π——π—œπ—”π—‘π—” π—šπ—œπ—Ÿπ—•π—˜π—₯𝗧 πš‹πš˜πš˜πš”πŸ· : πšŸπšŠπš–πš™πš’πš›πš’πšœπš– [πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽπš] π—œπ—‘π——π—œπ—”π—‘π—” π—šπ—œπ—Ÿπ—•π—˜π—₯𝗧, the elder twin of Elena Gilbert. In...