Unlikely🌻

Door countryfresh

Meet Taliha, a renowned introverted bookworm with a haunting past and a secret alter ego as an up-and-coming... Meer

Author's Note
Prologue🌻
Chapter One🌻
Chapter Two🌻
Chapter Three🌻
Chapter Four🌻
Chapter Five🌻
Chapter Six🌻
Chapter Seven 🌻
Chapter Eight 🌻
Chapter Nine🌻
Chapter Ten🌻
Chapter Eleven🌻
Chapter Twelve 🌻
Chapter Thirteen🌻
Chapter Fourteen🌻
Chapter Fifteen🌻
Chapter Sixteen🌻
Chapter Seventeen🌻
Chapter Eighteen🌻
Chapter Nineteen🌻
Quick Quiz!
Chapter Twenty🌻
Chapter Twenty-one🌻
Chapter Twenty-Two🌻
Chapter Twenty-Three🌻
Chapter Twenty-Four🌻
Chapter Twenty-Five🌻
Chapter Twenty-Six🌻
Chapter Twenty-Seven🌻
Chapter Twenty-Eight🌻
Chapter Twenty-Nine🌻
Chapter Thirty🌻
Chapter Thirty-One🌻
Chapter Thirty-Two🌻
Chapter Thirty-Three🌻 (part 1)
Chapter Thirty-Four🌻(part 2)
Announcement!
Chapter Thirty-Six 🌻
Chapter Thirty-Six🌻
Chapter Thirty-Seven🌻
Chapter Thirty-Eight🌻
Chapter Thirty-Nine🌻
Quick Quiz!
Catchphrases ❤️📌
Chapter Fourty🌻
Chapter Fourty-One🌻
Chapter Fourty-Two🌻
Catchphrases 2❤️📌
Chapter Fourty-Three🌻
Chapter Fourty-Four🌻
Chapter Fourty-Five🌻
Chapter Fourty-Six🌻
Chapter Fourty-Seven🌻
Chapter Fourty-Eight🌻
Chapter Fourty-Nine🌻
Chapter Fifty🌻
Chapter Fifty Two🌻
Chapter Fifty-Three🌻
Chapter Fifty-Four🌻
Chapter Fifty-Five🌻
Chapter Fifty-Six🌻
Chapter Fifty-Seven🌻
Chapter Fifty-Eight🌻
Chapter Fifty-Nine🌻
Chapter Sixty 🌻
Chapter Sixty-One🌻
Chapter Sixty-Two🌻
Chapter Sixty-Three🌻
Chapter Sixty-Four🌻
Chapter Sixty-Five 🌻
Chapter Sixty-Six🌻
Chapter Sixty-Seven🌻
Chapter Sixty-Eight🌻
Chapter Sixty-Nine 🌻
Chapter Seventy🌻
Chapter Seventy-One🌻
Chapter Seventy-Two🌻
Chapter Seventy-Three🌻

Chapter Fifty-One🌻

23 4 2
Door countryfresh

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and Most Merciful, the Fifty-first chapter of the story begins, please do enjoy it.
Good luck!

Taliha's POV:
Subhanallah! Where is Arif?!

I thought in my mind as I looked around the hall, Arif was absent.

When everyone noticed that Arif wasn't around, they started looking for him as the hall got noisy. Even Mr. Garrick was confused.

"Hey, where is Arif?" He said.

I was astonished that Arif was missing because he was supposed to be present in the lecture hall for the announcement. I was disappointed in him because I thought he would take his studies seriously. Unfortunately, he was still the same Arif I first knew.

I thought that he would be attentive in class and attend his lectures after we became friends in a short time. Unfortunately, he didn't come today.

Indeed, we are meant to be enemies because our worlds are different.
I thought you changed Arif, but you are still the same...

I started trembling with my hands shaking because I was upset, but I was trying my best to calm down. The fact that he didn't attend lectures, was pissing me off every minute.

Mr. Garrick sighed feeling disappointed, "Well anyways, if Arif isn't around, then Taliha should be present. So is she here?"

I was shivering without saying a word as I felt my body boiling hard inside of me. It took a while before Mr. Garrick finally spotted me standing but I wasn't aware. I was in a trance because I was lost in my mind.

"Oh, Taliha Hussein!" Mr. Garrick said with a broad smile, he liked me after I became my class' top student.

I didn't respond to him and he noticed my silence in the hall, so he sighed before he continued his speech.

"Congratulations, you did very well in your practical. I knew that you would impress me, you and Arif are my best students of this set."

The next minute, students in some rows started clapping while some were murmuring. Everyone was in a state of confusion, especially me. Arif's absence was a shock to everyone in the hall.

An hour later, I came out of the hall with my bag placed on my shoulder...tightly. My day didn't go well after I discovered that Arif was missing, but where could he be?

'Hey, look Oliver.'

A voice whispered as I passed by a group of students. I wanted to turn to the person speaking but I couldn't do it, then another girl said in their group.

'So Arif and she are the power couple? OMG.'

They were talking about me. Because Arif and I were recognized as the best students in our hall, we were called a power couple. We earned the name after we were partners in the chemistry practical.

After hearing their statements, I had to walk ahead. I didn't want the attention...at all.

Suddenly, I almost bumped into a bloke so I stopped in the nick of time. At first, I thought it was Arif. So, I gazed at him carefully. I was upset with Arif, so I didn't want to see him again.

C-ould he be Arif?

I adjusted my glasses for a while before I got a clear view of him, then I noticed his sandy brown hair color. Since Arif had dark brown hair, I realized that he was a stranger, so I took some steps back instantly. After he saw me walking backward, his smile faded. His spotless white teeth were concealed and he held a confused look.

My eyes held a steady look at him with an emotionless face.

Wait, if he isn't Arif...then who is he?!

As I stared at his face carefully, his face was glowing with tanned skin color. But he looked more like a Mexican or some Spanish cloves that I always saw in movies.

He didn't say a word too as he was trying to figure out if he knew me before.

Suddenly, he started chuckling while pointing a finger at me.

"Hey...it's you."

I was taken aback by his statement but I couldn't speak.

Me? Does he know me?

Before he could say another word, another bloke called his name from behind.

"Lucas..." He interrupted.

We turned to face him as he walked closer to where we stood, and that's when I knew his name. I didn't know that they were Arif's close friends.

"Mate..." Lucas mentioned while placing a hand on the bloke's shoulder as I stared at them quietly, "...don't you know her?"

"Who are you talking about?" The bloke implored, taken aback by his statement. Then Lucas pointed at me while I stared at him confused.

"She...is the girl with glasses, the new top student."

After hearing his statement, the bloke nodded because he knew me.

"Oh yes, I do know her."

I froze, oh no...I don't want the attention again!

I was aware that the students were attracted to me after I became the top student. I didn't want to meet Arif's friends, so I decided to think of a way to escape them and leave instantly.

Should I leave? They are indeed scaring me.

I said in my mind, then I gazed at them while they started talking to each other.

As expected, I turned away from them and I was ready to move away from them. Then, I took a step forward.

"I am still trying to call him, Lucas." The bloke mentioned and Lucas was astonished.

"What?!"

When he said him, he meant Arif.

After hearing their statements, I stopped in shock. They didn't know that their secret conversation was a little loud enough for me to hear.

"I wonder why Arif isn't picking up our calls."

Lucas stated before the other bloke caught a glimpse of me standing far from them. Then Lucas looked at me.

I was taken aback by their conversation, it was obvious that they knew Arif.

Should I ask them about him? At least I need to know where he is...

The next minute, I turned to face them and walked back to them with a curious look. My heart was pounding hard because of my fear of people, but I didn't know how I got the courage to face them.

"Do..." I uttered softly as my lips were heavy, the words were hard to say. "...you two know where Arif is?"

The blokes were muted but they looked astonished by what I said, I didn't know why.

"Wait, did she just..." The bloke stammered while placing his hand on Lucas' shoulder, I was confused though.

"Maybe she is talking to you Noah."

"Me?" Noah said with a hand pointed at his chest, then they looked at me as I held a blank look.

Aren't they going to say anything about him?

Eventually, Noah faced me, maybe he could answer my question.

"Ta-liha..." Noah mentioned as he took some steps closer to me, he was attempting to pronounce my name correctly, "...right?"

So I nodded instantly, "yes?"

"We also don't know where Arif is, Taliha..." He shrugged.

"Oh really..." I replied feeling slightly disappointed.

"Although we are his closest friends, he couldn't tell us about his whereabouts," Lucas mentioned feeling frustrated.

I was stunned.

Wait...so they are Arif's friends?

"Listen, Lucas, Arif won't have disappeared without a trace for no reason." Noah said to Lucas, "Maybe his father was nagging him to resume training."

"You mean his training in the military?"

I didn't understand what they were talking about, I never knew that Arif was a soldier in training. I decided to leave their presence because I didn't understand what they were talking about.

I didn't say a word as I turned away from them, they were lost in their thoughts.

"Hey!"

Lucas called out after I took four steps away from them, then I halted feeling startled.

His eyebrows furrowed, "You are leaving?"

I didn't say a word as I could feel my feet trembling, I refused to turn back and face them because I wanted to leave. So I walked away in a haste and they were astonished to see me leaving them.

"Hey, taliha!" They said aloud until I was out of sight. Then Noah sighed feeling disappointed.

"Oh geez, she ran away again as she did after throwing a ball at Arif that day."

The next minute, Lucas bursted into laughter from behind him.

"Oh gosh, I really can't forget that day."

Lucas enjoyed the whole scene between me and Arif when I had hit a ball on his head, but it was all a mistake.

Although, I don't want to remember that day ever again.

Some hours later, I was reading my books at home. There was a mug of cold juice beside my left hand as I rested my elbow on the desk, I was solving an equation.

After finding the answer, I took a sip of the refreshing juice in my mug. Then I stood up and stretched out my hands. I had been reading my books for approximately three hours ever since I came back from school.

As I took a saunter to my glass window, everywhere was calm and I could even hear the birds chirping from the nest on my rooftop. My room was always peaceful like no one lived inside, but I was the only breathing human inside my little room.

I glanced at the outdoors through my window and I saw cars driving down the road. The clouds were the only things I could see in the sky, there was uncertainty if rain could fall again.

My eyes were checking every corner outside until I saw Arif's house, I froze instantly as I held a steady gaze at the house. Memories started flashing through my mind as I remembered his figure that always came out of the house. A part of me wanted to see him again but I felt so much disgust everytime I remembered his absence at the hall some days ago. It still felt like yesterday.

Do I want to see him again?
Why do I think about his presence even in his absence?

Indeed, it was weird and I was trying my best to fight the urge to see him...inside of me.

The next week, I was plodding into my hall very sluggishly like I didn't want to attend classes. I was tired for no reason, I think I wasn't myself ever since Arif had been absent for a week. I couldn't ask anyone about him or his whereabouts because of my distance from people, I didn't have the courage to do it.

The last time I acted confident was when I was with him, he somehow activated the confidence in me. I didn't know how but it always worked everytime.

"Sorry..." A blonde interrupted my thoughts and I turned to look up.

She had a pretty face, and was standing beside me where I was seated. I was sitting on the last chair of the third row.

I started looking around me because I didn't know what she wanted.

Her eyebrows furrowed, "Uh...I want to move inside, so could you stand up for a bit?"

I still held a confused look at her but I stood up as instructed without hesitation.

"Thank you." She mentioned before walking in between the tables and chairs across.

With a sigh, I watched her take a few steps forward before I sat quietly on my seat again. 

I looked at the front row for a while because I was checking if a lecturer had walked into the hall. As expected, the podium was empty. I was disappointed, so I sighed sadly before pulling out my headphones from my bag. It's a routine I did everyday in school.

Whenever there were no lectures, I always used my headphones to free myself from the noises of the hall. Or I read and studied my books.

After the headphones were placed to my ears, I pulled out my phone. Then a message popped up from the top of my screen.

'Hey Taliha, salaam alaikum...'

I was surprised to see the text until I discovered that it was a message from Halimah, I was mute without anything to reply her yet. Eventually, I decided to text her back.

'Walaykum salaam...'

'I am fine, how are you doing?'

I replied, 'I am fine too.'

Since I had nothing to say afterwards, I sighed while dropping the phone on the table. I was a bad texter because I wasn't a friendly or a social person. Halimah knew about it and I was glad that she always handled the situation...she always texted me back to continue the conversation.

As expected, I got a text from her since I had nothing to say.

So I picked up my phone again and read the text.

'And Arif? Is he still missing?'

I was hesitant to reply her after seeing his name, but I had to give her a definite answer.

'Yeah.'

The first time she heard about Arif's absence in school, she said that her course mates told her about it.

'Why don't you go and see him, Taliha? Maybe he could be sick or something.'

I froze instantly after seeing her text, I was astonished.

'What did you say just now? Are you crazy, Halimah?!'

Why would you say that Halimah? What would I say to him?!

'But what did I say wrong?'

She added, 'If you miss him, why don't you visit him? I mean he lives next door in your neighborhood.'

I sighed softly after reading her text because she was right. It felt like fate brought us together, I mean we lived close to each other. So it's not hard to look for him.

'There is no way I would go to see him, we aren't friends...remember?'

I was aware that Arif and I were friends recently but I was still upset with him for leaving school for weeks. Halimah knew about it too.

'And so? Do you really hate him like you do Taliha?'

I was dumbfounded.

What is she trying to say?

I couldn't understand what she meant. You could blame my inability to understand emotions. Since I had autistic traits, I had so many struggles in my everyday life. And my disorder was still unknown, I wish I knew it.

'I don't understand what you mean...' I replied, it took a while to answer her text.

'You won't understand girl, if only you had a heart...you would understand.'

'Whatever...'

'Listen girl, I am very sure about one thing. The Arif I know would surely return back to school on the day you would least expect.'

I scoffed instantly, what is she trying to say?

Her prediction was kinda certain like it was going to happen someday, but I couldn't believed her.

'You will see...' She added.

I didn't hesitate to drop my phone on the table after seeing the text, I was irritated by it.

Arif coming to school? I don't think so.
He may only return after two months, he never cared about school in the first place.

Those were the thoughts in my head, I never thought of him coming to school anytime soon.

After I became calm again, I glanced through my phone for the time. It was past nine o'clock. Then I sighed feeling disappointed that no lecturer entered the class.

My iphone screensaver was a picture of robots and cars, they were my favorites.

Although, my choices were weird to other people. Unlike other girls, they may choose cute puppies or handsome and hot British guys as screensavers, guys like Arif for instance.

Well, they were the last things I could think of. Adventures and sciences were always my special fields for fun and learning.

So I constantly thought that I was literally different from other people, that's why I couldn't try to fit in with others.

Eventually, my conclusion about myself was that I was different in many aspects...apart from my disorder.

I was listening to a reciter of the holy Quran once again because Quranic recitations were always my favorite. They weren't real music but they were relieving and easy to listen. My only prayer every minute was that God would guide more in the path of righteousness and grant me His Mercy.

[Q42:8]
"...He grants guidance and mercy to those who desire His guidance into His mercy."

Every Arabic words I listened to were calming my nerves and I felt slightly connected to God, although I knew it was all imaginary.

Suddenly, a group of students dashed to the large door at the back. I was distracted after the person seated next to me was pushing me, so I removed my headphones.

Wait...what's going on?

The next minute, I turned to look at the back door and saw a figure walking into the hall with someone behind him, the other students were standing at both corners near the door to see the two of them.

The first person I saw was Lucas, he entered the hall while waving at the crowd. The person who was behind him made me feel a little terrified. I was having a strange feeling, and I was slightly happy about it but i also felt anxious. Lucas wasn't the students' real interest, it was the guy behind him.

Subhanallah, I really wonder why I feel this way right now.
Who is the guy behind him?
Do I know him?

As my heart started to ponder and my lungs felt tighter like I couldn't breathe, I was trying my best to stay calm.

Jusssst calm down Taliha, you need to remain calm!

Then, I saw the right foot of the next person who walked into the hall. Before I could see his full figure, I was already eager to find out more as I raised my head upwards slowly.

To my surprise, Arif walked into the hall in slowmo.

I froze instantly as my eyeballs widen in shock, I was astonished by his sight.

La ilaha illalaha! He is here?!

Indeed, Halimah was right about him.

His looks were more dazzling and his skin was perfectly tanned like he was out in the sun for years. I wondered if he went mountain hiking  because his physique was slightly changed. And he was more attractive every minute.  

The girls in the crowd could testify about his new look, they couldn't stop staring at him as he walked inside.

He was gazing around the hall like he was a stranger, then his eyes met mine.

The way our eyes met made me remember the first time we met at the hallway, it was the same way our eyes met at first sight.

After I realized that he was able to find me in the hall, I turned away instantly.

Oh no, he found me!

The next minute, he started running towards my seat. After I saw him, I started arranging my things into my bag and I stood up to leave the hall.

He was scaring me, and I didn't want to see him again.

As he got closer to my seat, I was running to the front door. The students were astonished that he was chasing me, I was the least person in our hall to be noticed by a popular figure called Arif.

Everytime he walked closer, I took some steps away from him.

"Hey! Hey!" He shouted as I stopped near the door, I was happy that I was a metre close to the front door.

I was panting hard as sweats dropped from my forehead.

I wanted to give him a chance to stay away from me as my large eyes stared at him. He also made a stop as he panted softly.

He didn't say a word as I looked at him blankly.

Inside of me, I was scared and angry at him.

He didn't attend school lectures after some weeks and then he came back from nowhere?

Stay away from me Arif, I don't want to see you ever again...

I said in my mind. I wished he could hear my thoughts.

"Taliha..." He uttered softly with a light smile, he looked really happy to see me. "I am back!"

Should I be happy that he returned or stay angry at him?

Everytime I looked at him, I couldn't help but take another look. He was too pleasant to flee from. So I decided to give him a chance to look at me again, as long as he didn't take a step closer to me.

Please don't move an inch Arif, so that I don't run away like I did before.

I pressed my lips tightly as I gazed at him carefully.

I was observing him to know his next move. If he took a step further, I would definitely leave the hall.

Running away from places were always the things I did to escape from people and social interaction. But now, I couldn't run away until he made a move.

What's happening to me?

I didn't know why I was hesitant to exit the hall, it was an unusual habit I started to have ever since Arif and I became friends.

I didn't say a word to Arif as he gazed at me, he was waiting for me to speak.

"Taliha, why are you quiet? Aren't you happy to see me again?" He mentioned calmly with a raised eyebrow but I didn't say anything, i was only flickering my fingers secretly. It was always irritating to other people but I used it to stay calm often.

We gazed at each other quietly, and I still couldn't say a word to him.

Such a moment like that was beautiful as our eyes were expressing the words we couldn't say. Unfortunately, I couldn't express myself, my face held a frightened look...like I was scared.

The next minute, he placed his right foot forward and I gasped in shock as my eyes widen.

Oh no, he took a step forward!

I really wished he didn't do it, but he did it anyway.

So I dashed away and left the hall without turning back. Arif was stunned by my dismal as he watched me leave until I was out of sight. He groaned softly with his fingers tasseling into his hair, he was confused.

He muttered breathlessly, "Damn..."

Some minutes later, I couldn't stop running through the hallway after leaving the lecture room, then I stopped as my lungs felt heavy. I was almost paranoid as I placed my right hand to my chest, the scene at the hall with Arif was driving me nuts.

I fell onto the ground while panting. I was hysterical.

My eyes were red and I was unable to control myself. I found it hard to stay calm at all times.

La ilaha illalaha, I still can't believe that Arif returned.

I said in my mind as I was reminded of Arif at the hall, then the memories of everything that happened started racing through my mind.

Eventually, I took a deep breath before I was back to the reality.

Two days later, I refused to go to school because I wasn't okay enough to attend lectures. My mum wanted me to go but I refused, so she didn't force me further. After Arif met me at the hall, I was afraid to attend school because he could come and try to confront me again.

When I came back from school the day I met Arif at the hall, i didn't talk to anyone and I was trembling till the next day.

I refused to attend lectures at school so it took me some days to overcome my fear of leaving my room, my mum was worried about my silence.

But days later, I finally found the courage to attend classes. I loved learning and couldn't miss another lecture because of my fear...of seeing him again.

The only way I could be stable was to avoid Arif the whole day.

I couldn't deny the fact that i had Arif in my head. As I walked into my department, my eyes zeroed around the environment. I was checking out for Arif if he would come to class.

Oh gosh, I really don't want to see Arif ever again...please.

After I saw him in the hall that day, I was anxious about his presence around me. I didn't want him to know my whereabouts because I was upset with him. I thought that he wasn't a good person at all so I didn't trust him.

I attended two classes after I got to my lecture hall, and I enjoyed them very well. When it was time for lunch, I walked to the royal canteen with my head down.

I was avoiding eye contact with anyone the best way I could.

People thought I was shy because I was concealing my face but I was saving myself from the eyes of the people.

Social interaction was like a phobia to me, so I had to avoid it.

I took some steps towards the food counter to order my lunch, but I was absent minded.

"Hi there..."

Someone mentioned softly and I turned to the direction of the voice, it was a food attendant who smiled warmly at me.

Oh..she was talking to me?

I was too caught up with the students in the canteen.

I was looking at them secretly, because I was searching for a vacant space to sit in case I bought my food.

It took a while before her face got familiar as I stared at her quietly.

The attendant tried her best to keep her blank look at me because my silence was making her confused.

Then I saw her strands of red hair, her hair was in a bun.

She looked really simple but pretty, her smile made me remember who she was.

It was Emily, Arif's favorite attendant in the canteen.

Since I knew that she was an acquaintance of Arif, I wanted to step back from her. I didn't want any of his friends to know about my presence in the canteen.

But I was bloody hungry, I couldn't leave without having a meal.

So I uttered softly, "Uhm...I would like to have Horseradish sauce with mashed potatoes."

My eyes were revolving sideways as i tried my best to stay calm.

I wasn't pressured or stressed, but I was anxious for no particular reason. 

"Okay? Anything else?"

I whispered, "Do you have any yoghurt drink?"

She asked with a raised eyebrow, "What flavor?"

"Plain milk..."

Then she nodded as she wrote the words on her mini notepad, "Right...i will take them to your table since the Horseradish sauce isn't cooked yet."

Since I understood her, I responded with a nod.

Her response was logical enough for me to understand, so I gave her a response.

Fortunately, I could respond to anything except emotions.

With a hand pointed to the seats' area, she mentioned.

"You could take a seat in the meantime."

She always wore a smile when she spoke, so I sensed that she was very good with customers.

As expected, I nodded again in response. Then I turned back to head to a seat as instructed until I bumped into a strange figure.

I almost screamed in shock before I finally saw the person who stood behind me.

I was stunned and my lips became mute.

Toby?

At first, I thought he was an imagination but he was actually real!

"You..." I mumbled in shock, I couldn't express my emotions at that moment, so I stared at him in shock.

Toby was smiling instead, his looks didn't change a bit.

Suddenly, my eyes caught a glimpse of Arif walking into the canteen. He was talking with his clique until he saw me with Toby. He stopped and he looked super surprised, I couldn't speak further to toby because I was stunned to see Arif. Toby noticed that my attention was on Arif, so he turned back to face Arif too.

I gaped instantly, But what is he doing here?!

I was trying my best to avoid seeing Arif again but he still found me.

I didn't know to do afterwards, should I run or hide?

What's next?!

------------------------------

Alhamdulilah for another chapter completed successfully! ❤️
I am so sorry for a late update but I couldn't write more chapters because I was busy with some paperwork.📖
Well, i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter though.
It took some minutes of my time and I got stressed by work, but Alhamdulilah ❤️
More chapters coming soon!🔥

In this chapter, we discovered that Taliha was upset that Arif didn't come to school for some weeks.
She couldn't trust him because she didn't understand his weird personality.
When he returned, Taliha was avoiding him.
Will she give him a chance to explain his absence?💁
And what will be the fate of Toby and Taliha now that Arif has returned?😀😀
Find out what happens next, more chapters coming soon!🔥❤️

Did you guys notice that Taliha slightly missed Arif in this chapter?
Wow...😂❤️

Thank you all for your support and appreciations so far, I love you all!🥰
Remember to vote and comment your thoughts about this chapter.
I would really appreciate it.🤭
I have some exams to write in a few weeks, so I may not be able to upload the next chapter anytime soonest.
Hence, be patient for the next chapter guys.
Please wish me success, and remember to add me in your prayers, my dear readers.🥺🥺

See you soon!
~
❤️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

108K 6K 43
✨ #1 in halallovestory on 10/30/2020 - 11/17/2020 ✨ "Were you ever, going to tell me about it? How can we be the same after all that's happened?" H...
189K 14K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
280K 20.8K 64
COMPLETED ✔️✔️ Excerpt. *** "I won't bite. . .yet. . .I promise" He said with a teasing smirk. Walking in the rain didn't sound like a bad idea. Na...
28.1K 3.4K 48
Not Edited "She was completely whole and yet never fully complete" Aabirah Fuad is a beautiful young lady, who has recently finished her high schoo...