After contracting the fish po...

بواسطة Xiaoshuo_

Finding herself dressed as a cannon fodder in the popular female master Xiu Xianwen, Ning Youli had a farming... المزيد

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 111

Chapter 110

367 10 0
بواسطة Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 110

    The banquet on Qingyunzong's side is over, but there is no official notification from the Devil's side.

    So, Su Yuchuan planned to take Ning Youli back to the Demon World.

    He wants everyone in the demon world to know that the girl standing beside him is the Madam Demon who has been recognized by him and is worthy of the respect of all people.

    Taking advantage of the fine weather today, the two went down the mountain, and soon came to the Demon Realm.

    Ning Youli had never seen the place where she stayed, but she was sure that the demon world in front of her was different from the atmosphere she felt when she came in before—if the former demon world made her feel desolate, the current demon world... just like As warm as home?

    I don't know if it was because she was influenced by the bond with Demon Venerable, or because there were rows of pretty flowers on the side of the road that didn't match the Demon Realm.

    "Does the devil world grow flowers like this?" Ning Youli couldn't help poking at one of them. The weak flower stem trembled, and a petal suddenly fell, which was very different from the thorns and vines that could be seen everywhere.

    She quickly put her hand away, for fear that the flower would fall apart by herself.

    "..." Su Yuchuan lowered his eyes and looked at the flower that stretched all the way to the magic palace, knowing that it must be the ghosts of the magic cultivators.

    At this moment, the twelve domain masters in the magic palace are going crazy.

    When they saw the Mozun Dao Companion Deed that day, they thought it was some daring cultivator of the same name, but when they took a closer look and figured it out, they couldn't calm down when they found that it was really their Lord Mozun. .

    I haven't seen you for a few days, how did you get your certificate secretly, Mozun! ?

    "What should I do! The Demon Venerable is coming back soon!"

    "It said that he was going to bring his wife...! How could the Demon Venerable form a contract in a blink of an eye??"

    "The Demon Venerable sent a letter a few days ago saying that the Demon World should be cleaned up... I put The flowers around the demon world have all moved in, alright?"

    "Cheng cheng... Do you think my hair is messy? Is my clothes appropriate..."

    "After seeing Mrs. Demon Venerable, what should we say so that we won't make Demon Venerable unhappy..."

    "..."

    Shadow Chase leaned against the wall with his arms around, and the domain masters turned around like headless flies. Great fun.

    "Guardian Zuo, you're not helping them?" Yin Xue yawned, "Anyway, the Demon Venerable brought Miss Ning this time, so don't let them talk about it, noisy."

    "Look at how interesting they are . Yingzhui chuckled, and the corners of the already raised lips deepened, revealing a bit of canine teeth, "It's you, you can go in and clean up."

    "Inside?" Yinxue looked puzzled, "But there is only a sleeping place-- "

    She got it.

    "Then I'll clean up." The always lazy Right Protector cheered up, turned his head and disappeared. And Zuo Hufa finally put aside his thoughts of watching the excitement, and came over to give pointers to the twelve domain masters.

    On a good day, you can't let Mozun and Miss Ning feel bad.

    Not long after, the figures of Su Yuchuan and Ning Youli appeared outside the gate of the magic palace.

    The Lord of the Twelve Domains huffed at Su Yuchuan's feet and gave a big salute, "Welcome to the Demon Lord, welcome to the Demon Lord's wife!" I

    didn't expect so many demon cultivators to appear at once, Ning Youli was startled, but more of it was right This name is inappropriate.

    Madam Mozun or something...

    He turned to look at Su Yuchuan, but he was very adaptable, and took her hand with ease, and brought her to the seat where he usually sat.

    From top to bottom, Ning Youli looked down at the group of demon cultivators, and could only see the top of their respectful heads.

    The silence lasted for a while, and the domain owners were apprehensive, thinking about what questions the Demon Venerable would ask later—probably related to the Demon Realm. The Demon Venerable has always cared about this, so they replied...

    "This is my wife."

    The next second, everyone heard this sentence.

    The domain owners suspected that they had heard it wrong. After all, when the Demon Venerable summoned them, they only talked about their careers and nothing else—

    "From now on, seeing her as if she saw me, there must be no disrespect."

    Su Yuchuan looked on the seat. Indifferent, as if he has regarded the disobedient as a dead thing. But when he looked at the girl next to him, his eyes instantly became very gentle, as if he was looking at the most cherished thing in this world.

    For some reason, the domain owners were vaguely worried about the future of the Demon World.

    At first glance, Mozun is doting on his daughter-in-law! What should I do if I obey my wife in the future!

    But they didn't dare to say a word, just as the Zuo Hufa said, the two of them were at their most loving time, so they couldn't ask for trouble.

    "We will stay here for a few days, and you should write and report everything that happened during this period." Su Yuchuan finally concluded, "The rest will be fine, then..."

    Ning Youli listened . , suddenly remembered something, tugged at Su Yuchuan's sleeve, and whispered, "The ditch dug in the Jin desert area last time..."

    "Huh?" Regarding the fish, I understood Ning Youli's thoughts, and couldn't help but smile, "I see."

    Tsk tsk tsk tsk... Look at the way the ears and temples are grinding together.

    The magic cultivators present looked sour.

    Su Yuchuan glanced at him and said, "You guys." The

    Twelve Domain Lords are like a formidable enemy, so don't speak ill of them to the Demon Lord! They want to work two more years!

    "Take us to the Golden Desert." The

    twelve domain masters rushed to the Golden Desert in awe. When they were thinking about whether they were doing badly and would be "handled" by Demon Venerable in a remote area, they saw The newly promoted Mrs. Mozun walked to the canal and took a look, then looked back and asked, "You haven't raised fish well at all?"

    ...

    In the end, a fish raising manual was handed out.

    The twelve domain masters were silent, how did they think... Mrs. Mozun came back to look at the fish pond?

    The feeling of the domain owners is not wrong.

    Ning Youli thought, since she has made a contract with Xiaohong, she should also be able to manage the fish ponds in the devil world and vigorously develop the fishery in the devil world!

    In addition, she is in Qingyunzong and Ghost City, one has a warehouse, the other has a market, and multiple demon worlds are the icing on the cake, not to mention that she also has employees who can be used at will.

    In short, she took this place first.

    Zuo Hufa, who sees through the miserable future of the domain masters: Oh ~ it's more comfortable to see others suffer.

    Of the 007 he has tasted, no one else can escape.

    That night, Ning Youli stayed in the magic palace.

    Mozun's palace is not in the dark and dark style as imagined, but with an elegant ancient rhyme. Especially the bed with the bright and dry vines, Ning Youli fell in love with it at a glance.

    "Madam, rest in peace." As soon as the

    candle light went out, Ning Youli was carried to the bed.

    The bed is also very soft.

    Ning Youli resisted the urge to roll on it, and smelled a faint fresh herbal scent.

    In the dark night, she seemed to be able to see a little light in Su Yuchuan's eyes.

    Ning Youli hurriedly closed his eyes, his head drooping slightly, not wanting him to see his expression.

    Plop, plop... The noise of her heartbeat made it hard for her to fall asleep, but she didn't dare to move.

    When she was about to fall asleep, there was a force behind her, Ning Youli struggled to make sure that she was sober: she was taken into his arms by Su Yuchuan.

    When he woke up the next day, Ning Youli felt inexplicably numb in his mouth, and when he looked in the mirror, he was actually a little red and swollen.

    She didn't eat anything easy to get angry...

    Ning Youli smiled, pulled the corner of his mouth, and hissed.

    In the corner of her light, she saw that Su Yuchuan turned his head away, and the tips of his ears were red.

    The culprit has been found!

    For a split second, Ning Youli remembered that the same thing happened the next day, and there were several times after that...

    ah... how could this fish still bite...

    Ning Youli looked at the red marks on his lips for a while, and inadvertently Seeing Su Yuchuan quietly looking at her again, he pretended to be fierce: "What are you looking at! I'll kiss you again!"

    Suddenly there was no movement behind her.

    By the time Ning Youli found out that something was wrong, it was too late. She was held in her arms, her hands were imprisoned, and her eyes were facing Su Yuchuan's deep eyes.

    "I can't ask for it."

    First of all, it was a shallow taste, and then it was deep. It was the first time that Ning Youli was kissed in such a sober state, her legs were weak, and in the end, she almost hung on Su Yuchuan's body.

    She panted lightly, the water in her eyes obscured her vision, and the wet marks on her lips dangled into silver threads, which were drawn between the scattered strands of hair.

    The warm palms slowly fell from the back of Ning Youli's head to the lower back, and the belt also loosened a lot.

    "This is... daytime..." Ning Youli whispered in Su Yuchuan's ear when he was hugged tightly again.

    She felt that the corner of her lips was pecked lightly again, the man's voice became low, and the hot breath sprayed on his ear.

    "Don't worry."

    "There is no night and day in the devil world."

    The author has something to say:

    Xiao San Lun should be able to hit the road, right

    ? If there is any, I will try to write it out (/ω\)

    ——

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

12.1K 64 35
Traveling through the 50s: Continuation of raising cubs (穿越五零之续缘养崽) Author: Xu Shiwei If we want to meet again, we have to wait for the next life. Ho...
443K 49.5K 22
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.6M 90.5K 86
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
3.1M 178K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...