Evermore // Bran Stark

Par rissarosewrites

Amelia Baratheon the eldest daughter of Cersei and Robert, Twin of Joffrey gets set up with Robb Stark on the... Plus

1. Lioness
2. Bundle of Nerves
3. Marry me
4. Dance with me
5. Joff is a liar
6. Tear him apart
7. Uncle
8. Climb
9. Oh Slap
10. Bittersweet Goodbyes
11. Protector
12. Summer
13. Not Loyal
14. Tell Me Now
15. Rather be Dead
16. Ranger
17. Rich Cripple
18. Protect You
19. Warmer
20. My property
21. Seven Hells
22. My Blood
23. Stupid
24. Pain
25. Call our banners
26. Deal
27. Every breath
28. Envy
29. Eddard
30. Panic
31. Puff of smoke
32. Your Princess
33. Avenge
34. Freezing
35. You Flirt
36. I love you
37. Theon
38. Jaime
39. On your own
40. Rotting
41. Only thing that Matters
42. Black Magic
43. Frey
44. Kill Me
45. Sends their regards
46. Always a Lannister
47. Cages
48. Tanner
49. I lied
50. Chickens
51. Gone
52. Hodor
53. Fight. Win.
54. Honor
55. Promise
57. Hold the Door
58. Lia Clegane
59. Oathkeeper
60. Not Theon
61. Bolton's
62. I don't like You
63. I WANT YOUR HEAD
64. Crush
65. Surrender
66. Protect
67. We all Fall
68. Way to My Heart
69. I Forbid It!
70. I Could Never Hate You
71. Victory
72. Blades
73. Every Single Time
74. Crime
75. Desperate
76. Worth It
77. All True
78. My Mind and Me
79. Who's The Wolf Now
80. Collide
81. Drop The Attitude
82. For Love
83. Not Here, Here
84. Pretty & Vicious
85. Fearless
86. Taste Like Sunshine
87. Loyalty
88. Rumor
89. Ravens
90. Mysterious
91. Crazy
92. Bran the Broken
93. Selfish
94. Fairy Tale

56. Joffrey Is dead

1K 39 0
Par rissarosewrites

'Could be food.' Arya said hopefully.

'could be soldiers.' Sandor countered.

'Could be food.' Aemlia agreed. 'lets go.' But it wasn't. One dying man sat in front of them, asked for drink

'dying is thirsty work.' The man said looking to their water pouch. sandor gave him some before killing him quickly, mercy kill.

'that's how you kill a man.' Sandor said putting his sword away, but a man jumped on his back and bit him, taking a chuck out of his flesh. sandor knocked him down killing him, Aemlia and arya stood frozen it had happened so fast. Sandor put a hand to his wound and turned to the next man. 'what the fuck are you doing?' he spat

'there is a price on your head.' The man admitted.

'that's what the king does when you tell him to fuck of.' Sandor muttered Aemlia moved forward to sandor, he bent over and let her examine his wound. Deep. Painful.

'Ouch.' She said her fingers grazing along the outside of the wound.

'the kings dead. He drank poison wine at his own wedding.' The man informed sandor.

"Joffrey is dead?" Amelia questioned.

"Poisoned. His uncle imp did it."

"Tyrion... no he..." Amelia shook her head. She knew Joffrey was an awful person. She knew that but he was still her brother, her twin.

'the bounty on you, hound is for killing Lannister soldiers. 100 silver.' The man admitted.

'and you thought you were going to collect it?' sandor asked. 'you didn't think very hard did ya?'

'you were Yorens prisoner when he was taking me to the wall. He told me he would fuck me bloody with a stick!' arya told them and Arya wanted the man dead. Amelia was still flustered and couldn't think straight they were going to kill Tyrion.

'this day is really not working out the way you planned... is he on your little list?' sandor questioned.

'he cant be. I don't know his name.'

'Whats your name?' sandor asked.

'Rogue.' He said.

'thank you.' Arya let needle fly stabbing and killing the man.

'you're learning.' Sandor said as arya wiped her blade on the dead body. "You alright gorgeous?" Sandor asked looking to Amelia.

"Are they going to kill Tyrion?" Amelia asked.

"If they think he did it.' Sandor agreed wrapping an arm around her.

"He wouldn't be that stupid. He likes living." Amelia said confidently.

+

"Father, I wish to confess. I wish to confess!' Tyrion declared.

'You wish to confess?" Tywin looked pleased as he leaned forward in the Iron Throne. Tyrion turned to the crowd.

"I saved you. I saved this city. All your worthless lives. I should have let Stannis kill you all." Everyone watching happily turned angry, yelling and shouting in outrage.

"Tyrion, do you wish to confess?" Tywin said loudly to get the crowd to quiet down and get his sons attention. Tyrion's eyes landed on his Shae.

"Yes, father. I'm guilty. Guilty. Is that what you want to hear?"

"You admit you poisoned the king?"

"No. Of that, I'm innocent. I'm guilty of a far more monstrous crime. I'm guilty of being a dwarf." Tyrion informed him. Tywin scoffed.

"You are not on trial for being a dwarf." Tywin reminded him.

"Oh, yes I am. I've been on trial for that my entire life."

"Have you nothing to say in your defense?"

"Nothing but this... I did not do it." He then turned to Cersei, his anger bursting out of him, "I did not kill Joffrey, but I wish that I had! Watching your vicious bastard die gave me more relief than a thousand lying whores!" Tyrion then turned to the crowd his eyes ablaze with anger, "I wish I was the monster you think I am! I wish I had enough poison for the whole pack of you! I would gladly give my life to watch you all swallow it!" his audience started shouting again.

"Ser Meryn! Ser Meryn, escort the prisoner back to his cell!" Tywin shouted over the crowd. Tyrion glared with complete hatred towards his father.

"I will not give my life for Joffery's murder and I know I'll get no justice here, so I will let the gods decide my fate. I demand a trial by combat." The crowd erupted with anger shouts and cries demanding his head. Tyrion would live another day but still he felt defeated as he was escorted back to the dungeon.

+

'Fetch Bronn I have a job for him.' Tyrion told podrick from inside of his cell

'I already asked my Lord and they won't allow him.' Podrick said

'Why not?'

'they say he's a known cutthroat.' Podrick told him 'and one of your close associates he's under investigation himself.'

'And my brother?' Podrick shrugged. 

"I will find him." Podrick assured. 

"Once you do, you are free to go." Tyrion told him. "And if you happen upon my Amelia... do tell her that her uncle Tyrion loves her and I'm I couldnt get her out of Winterfell sooner."

+

'What the hell was that?' Jaime spout from the ground

'That was me kicking your ass to the dirt with your own hand.' Bronn said tossing it back to him.

'you are a rare talent when you're fighting cripples anyway.' Jaime noted

'when you learn to fight like a good little boy I'm sure that thrust through the mad king's back was as pretty as a picture do you want to fight pretty?' Bronn questioned 'or you want to win?'

'You talk to my brother this way?'

'All the time he got used to it.' bronn told him. 'Do you think he did it?' Bronn questioned

'No.' Jaime honestly confidently, 'you?'

'Nah' Bronn said sitting down 'he hated the little twat sure but who didn't? And poison is not his style or murder for that matter... do you wanna know for sure why don't you ask him?' then bronn realized. 'You haven't been to see him yet.'

'We're done for today.' Jaime said walking away

'Your brother ever tell you how I came in to his service?' Bronn asked

'You stood for him in a trial by combat good for you.' Jaime answered distracted.

'Right but only when lady Aryn demanded that the trial took place that day you were his first choice he named you for his champion because he knew you would ride day and night to come fight for him are you going to fight from now?' Bronn questioned.

+++++

'you are a fool. I had it covered.' Jaime began but Tyrion shook his head. 'I made a deal for you to keep your ungrateful head on your ungrateful neck just a little while longer.'

'I'm sorry what am I grateful for? to live and die at the wall as punishment for a crime I did not commit?' Tyrion questioned

'You threw it away.' Jamie told him 'it is not a joke you understand that.'

'Of course it is a joke it's just not a very funny one. I couldn't listen to her standing there telling her lies I couldn't do it.' Tyrion told him

'You fell in love with a whore.'

'yes I fell in love with a whore.' tyrion admitted 'and I was stupid enough to think she had fallen in love with me.' Tyrion spat. 'That deal you made it was everything father wanted he gets you back his heir the future Lord of the rock while he ships up me off the castle black out of sight and out of mind also perfect. It felt good to take that from him, he knows I am innocent and he's willing to sacrifice me anyways.'

'He would sacrifice any of us.' Jaime remarked.

'Not you, you are the golden son. You kill the king and a hand and fucked your own sister you will always be the golden son.' Tyrion admitted.

'Careful I'm the last friend you've got.'

''no father was never going to, cercei was never going to let me live. You know that.' Tyrion said sitting in his cell once again.

'I could have convinced them...'

'no you couldn't have...' he told Jaime

'you are not dying.' Jaime told him.

'you will stand for me?'

'no but...'

'so you know who cercei is choosing? Her champion?'

'Ser gregor.' Jaime said simply.

'wonderful. Its not like he is the most feared beast in all westeros. Not even the hound could take on the mountain... fuck.'

'I'm sorry little brother.'

'Well bronn fought for me once he will do it again.' Tyrion remarked. 'if he wins I expect I will be in his debt for the rest of my life.'

+

'My Lord.' Bronn said bowing before Tyrion.

'Do you have new clothes.' Tyrion remarked

'Do you like it?' Bronn said 'look at these gloves they're dove skin they're softer than a virgins thighs.'

'I sent for you days ago.' Tyrion reminded him.

'I've been a bit busy.' Bronn informed him.

'Doing what?' Tyrion questioned

'my bachelor days are over I am to marry Laures stokeworth.' Bronn told them,

'Laures stokeworth. she does not strike me as your sort of girl..' Tyrion remarked.

'I wouldn't say I have a single type of sort of girl.' Bronn said.

'She is dim witted.' Tyrion informed him.

'If I want witt I would marry you.' Bronn told him.

'Did my sister arrange this love match? Did she mention that Laures has an older sister?' Tyrion questioned.

'Yes Feliez I did know that I knew about the older sister.' Bronn informed them.

'Then you knew about the laws of inheritance.' Tyrion went on

'Feliez is 40 and barren.' Bronn told him.

'she still gets the castle when her father dies.' Tyrion reminded him

'She does unless she happens to perish before her father than Laures gets the castle.' Bronn remarked very calmly. 'what? Ladies fall off their horses and snap their necks all the time.'

'You and my sister deserve each other... why would you bother to come here?' Bronn sat down on the cell bed

'Do you remember you told me that if anyone ever asked me to sell you out you would double the price?' Bronn questioned and Tyrion nodded.

'Is it two wives you want or two castles.' Tyrion questioned

'One of each would do but if you want me to kill the mountain it better be a damn big castle.'

'I am a bit short on castles at the moment.' Tyrion admitted 'but I can offer you gold and gratitude.'

'I have gold what can I buy with gratitude?' Bronn questioned.

'You might be surprised.' Tyrion said 'a Lannister always pays his debts.'

'Your sister is a Lannister too.'

'My wife is the heir of Winterfell if I emerge from this with my head still on my shoulders I may one day rule the north in her name I could carve you out a big piece of it.' Tyrion recalled.

'If and may and could but it's bloody cold up north Laures is soft and warm and close.' Bronn told him 'if I gave you the choice between fucking Laures and fighting the mountain you would have you would have your pants down and your cock up before I could blink.' Bronn remarked.

'Does he frighten you so much?'

'He frightens everyone he's freakishly big and freakishly strong and surprisingly quick for a man of that size.' Bronn remarked 'maybe I could take him dance around him until he's so tired of hacking at me and drops his sword get him off his feet but one misstep and I'm dead... why should I risk it?'

'Because you are my friend.' Tyrion suggested.

'Yes I am your friend, I have risked my life for you time and time again how many times have you risked your life for me?' bronn questioned. 'I like you, the pampered little shit that you are but I like you and I'm sorry it has to be this way.' Bronn told Tyrion.

'I understand.' Tyrion said 'Why are you sorry because you are an evil bastard with no conscience and no heart that is what I liked about you in the first place.' tyrion reminded him sticking his hand out Bronn shook it.

'What will you do?'

'I suppose I will have to kill the mountain myself.' Tyrion told him 'won't that make for a great song?'

'I hope to hear them sing it one day.' Bronn said bowing before them.

+

"We met, you and I. Many years ago." Oberyn told Tyrion, when he entered his cell.

"I think I would have remembered that." Tyrion said distractedly.

"Unlikely. You had just been born. Our father brought me and my sister Elia with him on a visit to Casterly Rock. My first time away from Dorne. I didn't like anything about the Rock. Not the food, not the weather, not your accents. Nothing. But the biggest disappointment, you." Oberyn informed him.

"You and my family have more in common than you might admit." Tyrion told him.

"The whole way from Dorne all anyone talked about was the monster that had been born to Tywin Lannister. A head twice the size of his body, a tail between his legs, claws, one red eye, the privates of both a girl and a boy." Oberyn went on Tyrion looked up at him with a chuckle

"That would have made things so much easier." Tyrion joked lightly.

"When we met your sister, she promised she would show you to us. Every day we would ask to see the monster. Every day she would say, "Soon." Then she and your brother took us to your nursery and... she unveiled the freak. Your head was a bit large. Your arms and legs were a bit small, but no claws. No red eye. No tail between your legs. Just a tiny pink cock. We didn't try to hide our disappointment. "That's not a monster," I told Cersei, "that's just a baby." And she said, "He killed my mother. And she pinched your little cock so hard, I thought she might pull it off. Until your brother made her stop. "It doesn't matter," she told us. "Everyone says he will die soon, I hope they are right; he should not have lived this long."" Tyrion let out a sharp breath, cersei had always hated him, always.

"Well... sooner or later, Cersei always gets what she wants." Tyrion remarked.

"And what about what I want? Justice for my sister and her children." Oberyn informed him.

"If you want justice, you've come to the wrong place." Tyrion told him

"I disagree. I've come to the perfect place. I want to bring those who have wronged me to justice, and all those who have wronged me are right here. I will begin with Ser Gregor Clegane, who killed my sister's children and then raped her with their blood still on his hands before killing her, too." Tyrion held his breath not daring to believe what he was about to say, "I will be your champion."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

17.4K 1.6K 25
Davina Targaryen and Brandon Stark were both the hot heads of their families. 🐉 "I take my Whiskey neat, my coffee black and my bed at three." 🐺...
55K 2.5K 27
Verena Stark was at the whims of the Lannisters when her father died. At the whims of the most unstable Clegane. 🐺 "The world can be a nasty place...
63.2K 2.3K 23
Salem Stark was baffled when she as gifted to Ramsay Bolton. Will there be passion or only pain? 🐺 "Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the...
82.9K 4.4K 55
Haezel Hightower fell in love with most unlikely man. Can she save him from his fate? Or will the wildflowers start growing over their decaying bones...