Evermore // Bran Stark

By rissarosewrites

Amelia Baratheon the eldest daughter of Cersei and Robert, Twin of Joffrey gets set up with Robb Stark on the... More

1. Lioness
2. Bundle of Nerves
3. Marry me
4. Dance with me
5. Joff is a liar
6. Tear him apart
7. Uncle
8. Climb
9. Oh Slap
10. Bittersweet Goodbyes
11. Protector
12. Summer
13. Not Loyal
14. Tell Me Now
15. Rather be Dead
16. Ranger
17. Rich Cripple
18. Protect You
19. Warmer
20. My property
21. Seven Hells
22. My Blood
23. Stupid
24. Pain
25. Call our banners
26. Deal
27. Every breath
28. Envy
29. Eddard
30. Panic
31. Puff of smoke
32. Your Princess
33. Avenge
34. Freezing
35. You Flirt
36. I love you
37. Theon
38. Jaime
39. On your own
41. Only thing that Matters
42. Black Magic
43. Frey
44. Kill Me
45. Sends their regards
46. Always a Lannister
47. Cages
48. Tanner
49. I lied
50. Chickens
51. Gone
52. Hodor
53. Fight. Win.
54. Honor
55. Promise
56. Joffrey Is dead
57. Hold the Door
58. Lia Clegane
59. Oathkeeper
60. Not Theon
61. Bolton's
62. I don't like You
63. I WANT YOUR HEAD
64. Crush
65. Surrender
66. Protect
67. We all Fall
68. Way to My Heart
69. I Forbid It!
70. I Could Never Hate You
71. Victory
72. Blades
73. Every Single Time
74. Crime
75. Desperate
76. Worth It
77. All True
78. My Mind and Me
79. Who's The Wolf Now
80. Collide
81. Drop The Attitude
82. For Love
83. Not Here, Here
84. Pretty & Vicious
85. Fearless
86. Taste Like Sunshine
87. Loyalty
88. Rumor
89. Ravens
90. Mysterious
91. Crazy
92. Bran the Broken
93. Selfish
94. Fairy Tale

40. Rotting

1.4K 51 0
By rissarosewrites

''We should bury them.' Theon remarked

'I'd leave 'em up a few more days. Sends a message.' His guard remarked.

'If they haven't got the damn message yet, a few more days won't help.' Theon told him softly

'As you say. But it don't hurt to let 'em rot a while longer.' Theon handed over a pouch of coin. 'What's this?'

'Gold for the farmer. For his trouble.' Theon answered softly

'His troubles are done. He's feeding the crops now. His wife, too. You want to keep a man silent, you silence him.' Theon let out a sigh, what had be become?

'Got as far as the farm and then doubled back. Walked through the stream to throw off the hounds. Hoped this would be the last place they'd think to look." Osha remarked

'You're right... so far.' Lewin answered

'Who was that out there hung up the gates?' osha questioned

'Must have been the farmer's boys. He killed them and burned them and passed them off as the little lords?' osha asked appalled.

'Shh, shh, shh. They mustn't know. Bran would blame himself.'

'They'll never hear it from me. The little lads have suffered enough.'

But Bran was wide awake.

+

'Your Grace the king slayer escaped in the night.'

'Tell me this isn't true!' he demanded she couldn't look at him 'tell me!' Robb demanded her eyes rised glanced up at him

'Why would you do that?' Robb questioned 'Why!' Robb demanded.

'For the girls.' she said simply

'You betrayed me.' Robb seethed.

'Rob-'

'No.' he shouted 'you knew I would not allow it and you did it anyway.'

'Brandon and Rickon are captives in Winterfell, Sansa and arya are captives in Kings Landing I have five children and only one of them is free.' Catelyn reminded him.

'Yes and I lost one son who's fighting by your side and I lost another to the king slayer!' one of Robb's commander said coming up behind Robb. 'strangled with a chain!" he went on, 'You commit treason because your children are prisoners I would carve out my heart and offer it to the father if he would let my son's wake from their graves and step into a prison cell!'

'I grieve for your sons my Lord-' catelyn said

'I don't want your grief.' He spat at her 'I want my vengeance and you stole it from me.'

'Killing Jaime Lannister will not bring back your children returning him may bring life for mine.' Cat told him

'Jamie Lannister played you for a fool.' Robb told her 'you have weakened our position you brought discord into our camp can you do it all behind my back.' Robb said disappointed and outraged 'make sure she is guarded day and night.'

'Robb-' Cat said standing up

'How many men do we have to send after the king slayer?' Robb asked

'40 your Grace.'

'Send another 40 with our fastest horses.' robb said walking out

'Robb-' cat called after him but he didn't stop.

"We still have Amelia right?" Robb hissed.

"Yes your grace."

+

"Excuse me... Robb... I mean... your grace..." Amelia said nervously.

"What?" Robb spat.

"Could I see my uncle Jaime?" Amelia asked softly and Robb looked to her unshed tears in her eyes as she looked to him nervously gnawing at her lip.

"Your wants and needs do not concern me." Robb told her and Amelia nodded sitting back down on the cot.

"If... I mean if I could ask..." Amelia said softly. "What are you going to do with me?"

"That's entirely up to your family." Robb informed her and Amelia nodded again choking back her sobs.

+

'We have sent dozens of ravens none of them have returned... My bastard is only a few days away from Winterfell once he captures-'

'Theon has my brothers what happens if we storm the castle?' Robb questioned

'He would not dare hurt the boys, they are his only hope at escaping the north as is.'

'Send word to your son.' Robb said 'any iron born who surrenders will be allowed to return safely to their homes.'

'A touch of mercy is a virtue your grace too much-'

'Any iron born with the exception of Theon Greyjoy.' Robb clarified 'he betrayed us of course he betrayed me and we will hunt him down no matter where he runs.'

'I expect his countrymen will turn on him if given the offer.'

'How are you doing your grace?" Talisa said coming up to Robb, Amelia noticed her as she was being led away.

'How am I doing?' he murmured his face pinched, 'my mother set Jamie Lannister free the crown still has my sisters my closest friend has siege to my home and taking my brothers and I am fighting a war and I don't know if I should ride south or north.' Robb said through an exasperated breath. Amelia thought she couldn't have heard that right. Her uncle was gone?

+

'We should set a siege right outside of Harrenhal.'

'We should not set a siege, the mountain cannot defend against an army.' Robb told him

'The mountain will defend whatever Tywin Lannister tells him to defend.' His commander countered.

'The Lannister's have been running from us for months. I want to fight, the men will give a fight I don't think we are going to get one.' Robb declared and had his troops headed out once more, but they were going home this time. Amelia was kept on a shorter leash than usual so was Catelyn. Robb wasn't happy about her betrayal.

When they made it to Winterfell it was a massacre of dead bodies and dead horses laying amongst the courtyard.

'200 Northman slaughter like sheep.'

'The dead will be repaid my friend, for them and for your sons.' Robb assured. Amelia felt sick. The smell of the rotting corpses all around her. This could have been her, she could be lying here and rotting. Where were Bran and Rickon though?

'They rot in the ground when their killer runs free!' Castor shouted, glaring at Catelyn.

'The king slayer won't run free for long, he has hunters after him.' Robb remained speechless walking amongst his home.

'Ser Jeremy, my father's Bannerman.' Catelyn noted a blade through his heart, a tully banner trapped between the blade and his body.

'Find her a chamber that will serve as a cell.' Robb instructed and his mother was led away

'She's your mother your grace.' His advisor reminded him.

'She freed Jamie Lannister.' Robb reminded him, 'the Lannisters robbed them of their lives and she robbed them of their justice.' Robb looked to Amelia and she couldn't help but feel like she was next to be slaughtered.

+

'Where is Hodor and Rickon?" bran asked looking for them.

'They're looking for food.' Osha was in attack stance with his wolf summer with her both ready to pounce.

'What's out there?' bran asked but osha and summer kept going further and further way leaving Bran by himself defenseless. Summer growled is a boy came forward bearing her teeth for him but he kept approaching. Closer and closer he got to Bran, to the wolf, to summer.

'Not another step boy, I would hate for you to drown in your own blood.' Osha told him stabbing her sharpened spear stake at his neck.

'I'm unarmed' the boy informed them

'That was poor planning' osha told him.

'My sister carries the weapon' he said And said sister wrapped her knife around osha's throat.

'I'm better with them' she informed 'Drop it' she told osha, 'drop it!'

'If you kill me that wolf will tear you to bits!' osha threatened, the boy walked forward held out a hand.

'You must be summer,' he said and summer growled but then sniffed his hand relaxing and walking away but Bran was not relaxed, his breathing heavy as the boy walked closer to him.

'I'm jojen reed and this is my sister Meera we have come a long way to find you Brandon and we have much farther to go.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 2.5K 27
Verena Stark was at the whims of the Lannisters when her father died. At the whims of the most unstable Clegane. šŸŗ "The world can be a nasty place...
102K 3.3K 28
Walder Frey is in need of compensation for killing Robb. A union with one of his daughters seems fair. šŸ¦ "Show me the places where others gave you...
17.4K 1.6K 25
Davina Targaryen and Brandon Stark were both the hot heads of their families. šŸ‰ "I take my Whiskey neat, my coffee black and my bed at three." šŸŗ...
284K 13.7K 77
Hayley Marshall scarified herself to save her daughter as she burst into flames she had hoped that peace would arrive. Instead she landed in Westeros...