Beauty Divine (Sequel)

By JaXender

[GxG] "I found the assistant." she said with her eyes fixed on the CV. "That's great! You finally found the p... More

Chapter (1): Where Art Thou Wren?
Chapter (2): Secret Meeting
Chapter (3): Liar Liar Pants On Fire
Chapter (4): The Reunion
Chapter (5): The Family Dinner
Chapter (6): A Heart Confession
Chapter (7): Dark Shades
Chapter (8): Under Arrest
Chapter (9): Glimpses Of Wistful Memories
Chapter (10): The Return of G.M
Chapter (11): Crucial Decision
Chapter (12): Suit & Tie
Chapter (13): The New Assistant
Chapter (14): Remember Us
Chapter (15): A Brunette VS A Noirette
Chapter (16): Endure The Ethereal
Chapter (17): Car Trouble
Chapter (18): The Floral Anchor & The Phoenix
Chapter (19): Glimpses from The Past
Chapter (20): Stained
Chapter (21): A Party & A Drink
Chapter (22): Dressed in Violet
Chapter (23): Sapphire Under the Moonlight
Chapter (24): Failed Temptation
Chapter (25): Burning Up
Chapter (26): The Visitor
Chapter (27): Poisonous Beauty
Chapter (28): Shimmering Sphere
Chapter (29): Sudden News
Chapter (30): Three Stones, Three Words
Chapter (31): Yesterday, Today and Forever
Chapter (32): Reunion On The Yacht
Chapter (33): The Invitation
Chapter (34): Harsh Truth
Chapter (35): Soured Divulgence
Chapter (36): The Lake House
Chapter (37): Le divin
Chapter (38): Purging The Past
Chapter (39): Lethal Glares
Chapter (40): Moonless Night
Chapter (41): Trauma
Chapter (42): A Tingle of Jealousy
Chapter (43): Battle of Exes
Chapter (44): Anonymous Messenger
Chapter (45): Investigation:
Chapter (46): Home
Chapter (47): Breaking The News
Chapter (48): Queen Of Spades
Chapter (49): A Friendly Date
Chapter (50): Infernal Deed
Chapter (51): Walk Of Shame
Chapter (52): Disgraceful
Chapter (53): Meeting in The Duskiness
Chapter (54): Cold Night, Warm Heart
Chapter (55): The Bartender Counseling
Chapter (56): Heavy Tears
Chapter (57): Throbbing Sobs, Hurtful Moans
Chapter (58): Late Apology
Chapter (59): Gathering The Leftovers
Chapter (60) Intoxicated
Chapter (61): Out Loud
Chapter (62): Unexpected Guest
Chapter (63): Warm Droplets
Chapter (64): The Now & Then
Chapter (65): Dulcet Bells

Chapter (66): Jolly Melody

1.4K 72 10
By JaXender

*Two years and a half later*

A small laugh was heard from the bedroom with rays of sunlight, glimmering and complementing the room. Wren pecked Madeline's face, scoring another soft laugh from her. She stared at her wife with full admiration and Madeline opened her eyes, exposing her blue orbs as she locked them with the brown ones.

"Morning, sunshine." said Wren, kissing her forehead. "Do I really have to kiss you every morning so that you could wake up?"

Madeline stretched in her place, smiling like a child. "No, I just love it when you spoil me. I mean I should get spoiled everyday till the next 5 months." She pushed the duvet down a bit, baring her 4 months' pregnant belly.

Wren smiled and reached down with her hand stroking the belly carefully. "No, I'm doing it for the baby. I'm feeding our baby through feeding you first." Wren joked, teasing Madeline a bit and earned a slap on the shoulder from her.

Madeline pouted and turned around with her body and Wren smirked and hugged her from behind, kissing her cheek several times.

"I'm doing it for my two babes." She kissed her neck. "For both of you. My wife and my baby boy."

Madeline smiled and looked over her shoulder. "Who told you it's gonna be a boy?"

"I did." She smiled. "I have a feeling it's gonna be boy."

"Which one of us is carrying the baby, Wren?"

"Uh, you." She chuckled.

"Then I'm telling you it's a girl."

"Bet?"

"You got it. Prepare to lose like last time."

"Oh really?" She raised an eyebrow and Madeline nodded, smiling flirtatiously.

"You always, always lose."

Wren lied down on the bed and Madeline got up from her spot and held her face in her palm as she captured her lips softly and their lips slowly.

Wren grabbed the hem of Madeline's shirt and raised it upwards, grazing her bare back and Madeline liberated a small moan.

"You look hot when you're pregnant." said Wren while skimming her lips over her neck and Madeline chuckled.

Suddenly they stopped when they heard tiny giggles from the other room. Wren pulled back and looked at her wife, smiling.

"Oh, someone's up too." said Wren. "I'll go check. You stay here."

She pecked her lips and swung her legs over the side of the bed, retrieving her pants and Madeline laid down, watching Wren as she was leaving the room.

Wren walked to the nursery room excited to see her second sunshine in the day and when she entered she was greeted with the familiar giggles escaping the one-year old baby.

"Hey there." said Wren, making her way to the crib. She picked up her smiley baby and kissed her face. "Morning, Melody." Just by saying her name, Melody smiled at her mom and reached with her hands, eager to touch Wren's face and Wren let her.

Wren pulled her face away and started checking her daughter. "No dirty diaper, and you're not crying so you're not hungry or thirsty either, hmmm." She mumbled to herself and Melody laughed on her own.

"So, you're laughing at your mommy now, ha? I'm guessing you're up so early because you were jealous I'm with mama and not with you. I was busy with your mama playing with her to make her happy since she is moody with her big tummy. But No, no, no, no..." Wren smiled. "You got jealous from her and wanted attention. I was just about to do some nasty things to her and she would screa-"

"Wren, what are you doing?" asked Madeline, standing by the door laughing softly at her wife's clumsiness.

"I, uh, I-I was just telling Melody a tale. A fairytale!"

Madeline shook her head as she walked inside the room, and took Melody from Wren, cooing at her, and Wren from the embarrassment rubbed the back of her neck.

"Morning Mel." said Madeline, kissing her daughter's cheek and smiled in return. "Grab her blanket, her teddy bear and her pillow." said Madeline with a strict motherly tone.

Wren raised both eyebrows at a demanding Madeline. She loved that bossy side of hers even though it sometimes intimidates her. "Umm, yeah."

Madeline left the room with Melody in her arms and Wren started gathering the things she asked for.

"And wear a shirt, Wren!"

Wren rolled her eyes but laughed under her breath at her wife's caring before she left the room.

............................................

In the evening, Wren went to get the door after hearing three rings in a row and she figured it would be Eva. She swung open the door and smiled at all her friends and her father and Eleanor.

"Hey, you made it. Come on in." She opened the door wide open, letting each one of them enter.

They headed to the backyard of the house and Madeline grinned as her friends and family entered. Henry walked to his daughter, smiling.

"Hey dad." said Wren. "Enjoying the party?"

He chuckled. "Ah, yes. Look at them." He pointed at the group.

"Yeah... I never thought I would get this far." she said. "I remember being broken and hurt from everything. I didn't want to have friends. I craved to be alone with only a glass of alcohol. I wanted to focus on my work, my enterprise but all that changed when I met her." She smiled and her father touched her shoulder. "I was deprived of my mother but you gave me another one by marrying Eleanor and she was there for me. I saw her as a second mother to me. I was hurt by my ex who ruined my life back at college but now I'm married and I have a beautiful baby girl and expecting the next baby boy. I was in need of a father... I thought he abandoned me but he didn't..." She turned to him. "You came back for me and we made up for our last times."

He grinned at her, holding her face. "You're my daughter and I'm proud of you for becoming the woman you are today. For being the wife that everyone asks for. For being the good, loyal friend to others. For having a good heart like your mother, Wren. And I love you."

She let a tear roll down her cheek and he circled her in his embrace. Holding her tightly. Madeline was holding Melody in her lap and caught the sight of them hugging and her heart melt. Henry broke the hug with a smile in his eyes and Wren wiped her tears.

"Why do you think it's a boy this time?" he asked and Wren chuckled.

"I want it to be a boy."

He clicked his tongue. "I don't think that's happening."

"Why so?"

"When your mom was pregnant with you I kept insisting it was a boy but she said it will be a girl... she was right. Point is don't challenge Madeline on this or you'll lose." He joked and laughed with her.

"Okay, I won't. Boy or a girl. It's our baby after all and we will love them."

"Exactly."

He excused himself to be with his wife and instead came Madeline with Melody.

"Hey, my two girls." she said taking Melody from her arms and held her, kissing her forehead.

"What were you talking about?" asked Madeline.

"Everything about us. All of us. I'm just happy and proud, Madeline. I love you the three of you." she said motioning with her head to the third person that was living inside Madeline's belly for now.

"We love you too." They stared at each other's eyes for a long time.

"Ohhh, can I hold her?" asked Eva and both of them went back to reality.

"What do you want with my baby?" asked Wren holding Melody tighter in her embrace.

"I just wanna hold her, Wren, It's not like I'm gonna kidnap your baby. Don't be such a buzzkill!"

Wren thought about the idea of Eva kidnapping Melody. "No." she said keeping Melody away from her and Madeline laughed at Eva's failed attempts. "She's my baby."

"Please."

"No, woman." said Wren, covering Melody's eyes and that's when Melody let out her jolly laugh and all stopped to admire her baby voice.

"Come on, Wren. Just give her Melody. I see Melody is already excited to be carried by Eva."

Wren sighed. "Fine. You have 10 minutes. Only 10 then bring her back."

"Yaayyy!" said Eva taking Melody and Madeline wrapped an arm around Wren's waist as she gave her a side hug and both smiled at Eva as she started playing with Melody, earning a few giggles.

Wren looked down at Madeline. "Sooo... what's next for us?"

"Hmm," She looked over the group with a bright smile on her face. "We wait till Eva gets pregnant, and Emily and Dave get married. Elise and Monique travel to Europe and open their second restaurant. I give birth to Maeve." Wren raised her eyebrows and Madeline chuckled. "And we grow old together... watching our kids as they make their own families like us."

Wren kissed her temple and held her close. "Sounds like the perfect plan to me."

"It is, yeah."

"We will call her Maeve? I like the name actually... Melody and Maeve Clermont. Yeah, it has a nice ring to it."

They smiled at each other and went to catch up with their friends and have a small gathering party till midnight, enjoying the bless they all have.

THE END

:D

A/N

And that is the story of Wren and Madeline.

I'll see you guys in another adventure, with a new book soon once I'm done with it. Thank you so much for supporting this series. I'm grateful for your participation every time whether by voting, following, commenting and so on. 
See ya! *waving happily*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 1.3K 30
"What do you want from me?" I whimper at her, curling as far into the corner away from her as I can. This woman is sick and no matter what I yell at...
19.5K 472 25
"Alexandre, why are you making go through this? When you clearly know what you asked of that day was and still is impossible for me to do" "Who said...
841K 31.7K 30
Sage Carlos is the new intern at the company of her dreams. She thrives to earn a place in the company to keep being a happy international bean in Lo...
1M 42.9K 48
Aerilyn and her brother were just looking for somewhere to hide from those who wanted to destroy humans and use them for their blood. By running from...