Devils Revenge

Da aloraxarmen

This book is a mafia romance/enemies to lovers. Trigger Warning, this book contains the following subjects. ... Altro

❗️Authors Note and Disclaimer❗️
~Chapter One~
~Chapter two~
~Chapter three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty-One~
~Chapter Thirty-Two~
~Chapter Thirty-Three~
~Chapter Thirty-Five~
~Chapter Thirty-Six~
~Chapter Thirty-Seven~
~Chapter Thirty-Eight~
~Chapter Thirty-Nine~
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty-One~
~Chapter Forty-Two~
~Chapter Forty-Three~
~Chapter Forty-Four~
~Chapter Forty-Five~
~Chapter Forty-Six~
~Chapter Forty-Seven~
~Chapter Forty-Eight~
~Chapter Forty-Nine~
~Chapter Fifty~
~Chapter Fifty-One~
~Chapter Fifty-Two~
~Chapter Fifty-Three~
~Chapter Fifty-Four~
~Chapter Fifty-Five~
~Chapter Fifty-Six~
~Chapter Fifty-Seven~
~Chapter Fifty-Eight~
~Chapter Fifty-Nine~
~Chapter Sixty~
⚠️Announcement⚠️
Announcement pt2
~Bonus Chapter~

~Chapter Thirty-Four~

4.7K 124 94
Da aloraxarmen

We ate while laughing and listening to the music in th background. This date was going well so far and I was enjoying his company. We were getting along so well.

He eventually called over the waiter and told him something. He left and came back with the bill. He put it on the table and I went to grab it but Vincenzo beat me to it.

"Who said you were paying?" He asked while glaring at me.

"Is just dinner, let me pay for the meals," I protested. He scoffed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my purse. I opened it up and began to look for my wallet.

It wasn't in there.

I looked back up at Vincenzo and saw him holding my coin purse. He had a smug smirk on his face.

"How did you get that?" I grumbled.

"I have my ways, love," He replied. I rolled my eyes at the little nickname. He grabbed his own wallet and pulled out some money. He slid it into the little book and smiled at me.

I pouted.

"Come on, don't be sour," He laughed. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. His eyes travelled down to my boobs once again.

"Victoria, your boobs are on show for every man in this room. Don't make me cause a scene," He grumbled while looking back up at me.

"I guess no one gets what they want then," I shrugged. He shook his head and sighed.

"I'll let you pay for dessert," He muttered. I smiled at him and moved my arms.

"Thank you," I giggled. He rolled his eyes and stood up. He went over to me and grabbed my hand, helping me to my feet.

"Let's get dessert," He smiled. I nodded.
------------------------------------------------

We were now at an ice cream parlour. We both ordered ice cream but when I went to pay, the man declined my payment. I glared at Vincenzo and he shrugged.

"Maybe he's giving out free ice cream to the thousandth person," Vincenzo shrugged. There was a cheeky grin on his face but I continued to glare.

We got out ice cream and began to walk. There was a bench that we decided to sit on. I was staring forward but I could feel his eyes on me.

"I would love to take Silas to that restaurant one day," I said softly.

"So why don't you?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders a bit.

"Cant afford to spend money on unecessary things," I replied while turning to him. His eyebrows were pinched together in confusion.

"What about the money you made?" He questioned.

"I don't spend it on me. I spent it on other things," I answered.

"Like?" He asked curiously.

"Paying off school bills for Silas, that was a thousand on its own. Groceries and household products were around one hundred and fifty. Paying late rent and shit like that was two thousand and the rest of it, I put away as a college fund for Silas," I explained.

"So you didn't keep any for yourself?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Him before me," I mumbled. He nodded and we continued to eat our ice cream.

"I know you told me your parents are out of the picture, but how long have they been out of the picture for?" He questioned. I thought about whether I should stay quiet or not, but I thought fuck it.

"My dad has been out of the picture longer than my mom. My dad left when I was eleven. And my mom hasn't been around since I was fourteen," I sighed.

"So where did you go?" He asked softly while putting his cup in the bin next to him.

"Around. Stayed with family," I lied. He exhaled through his nose and I leaned back into the bench.

I began to shiver from the cold breeze that was beginning to form.

There was a beautiful weeping willow in front of us along with a small pond. The leaves began to sway and some even began to fly off.

It was gorgeous.

Warmth surrounded my body when I felt a jacket being put on to me. I turned my head and saw Vincenzo draping it over my shoulders.

"Y-You looked cold so I thought you would've wanted I-It," he stuttered while fixing it. I smiled and laughed.

He's making me the happiest I've been in years.

"What do you do in your spare time vinnie?" I asked. He shook his head at me and smiled.

"Stuff," he shrugged.

"Come on. It's not like your hobby is watching porn," I chuckled. He rolled his eyes and gave me the side eye.

"I just do stuff-

"Oh come on, tell me," I pleaded while looking up at him. He rolled his once again before sighing.

"I read...a lot. And do pottery," he mumbled while staring at the tree. I smiled widely.

"So you read your porn instead," I giggled. He began to laugh.

"What is up with you and porn?" He questioned while shaking his head, his pearly white teeth making a show on his face.

"You didn't deny it," I replied in a sing-song manner. He shook his head again and rubbed his palms against his slacks. I looked over at me than looked away.

"I know what my sister did to you, and I'm sorry that she did it," he told me. I shook my head.

"I deserved it. I did stab you," I shrugged. He smiled a little. He then stood up and reached out his hand.

"I want to show you something," he whispered. I slowly grabbed his hand and stood up. He led me over to the tree and we stared at the pond.

"Me and my sister used to come here a lot," he mumbled softly.

"Used to?" I asked. He nodded and sighed.

"She grown up and doesn't have interest in things like this anymore," he shrugged. I nodded and watched as bent down and sat at the edge. I sat next to him, watching out for mud.

"Do you come here by yourself?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I haven't been here in years," he replied.

"How many?" I questioned. I looked up at him but he was already staring at me.

"Five," He mumbled. I raised my eyebrows a little in surprise. He reached his hand out and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and let his fingers glide across the rest of my hair.

"It's beautiful," he whispered while twisting some of my hair around his finger. I smiled and sighed.

I reached to the back of my hair and grabbed the flower. I went a little closer to the water and dipped my hands in.

I motioned him over but he shook his head.

"It's just some water, relax," I said. He sighed and got closer to me. I placed his hands under mine and we held the flower.

I dipped our hands in the water and he stiffened a little. I rubbed my thumb across his knuckles and dipped our hands further.

The flower began to float.

I looked over at him and saw his face a little tense.

"You alright?" I whispered. He hesitantly nodded. I turned back to the flower and I let it go from the stem.

It began to float away.

Our hands were still touching, his enveloping mine. I looked up at him but he was already staring at me.

His eyes went from mine to my lips. He held his stare there and leaned in a little. I leaned in to and stared at his lips.

His breathing was a little laboured, not to say mine wasn't.

He leaned in a little closer, so close that his nose touched mine.

Just as I was to lean in to kiss him, a phone began to ring.

He shut his eyes tightly before removing our hands from the water and reaching into his pocket.

He looked at the called ID before looking up at me.

"It's okay, take the call," I said. He nodded a little and answered the call. He helped my from the ground and we began to walk back to the car.

I walked in front of him so I could give him privacy because he was whispering when I was next to him.

I could hear him getting angry. He had hung up and jogged towards me to catch up.

"Sorry about that, the boys are being a pain," he muttered. I smiled.

"No it's okay," I replied. He opened the door to the car for me and I got in. He got in and began to drive.

We made it in front of my apartment and I grabbed my things.

He got down and walked me up.

We stood in front of my front door and I looked up at him.

"Thank you for tonight, I enjoyed it a lot," I smiled. He returned a small one.

"Me too, h-hopefully we can do this again?" He asked hesitantly. I instantly smiled.

I got onto my toes and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed his cheek but couldn't help but giggle.

"Of course, I had so much fun," I whispered in his ear. His arms slowly wrapped around my waist. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my cheek.

When we let go, both of our cheeks were flushed red.

I opened the front door and smiled at him.

"Goodnight Vinnie," I grinned.

"Goodnight Victoria," he replied. I slowly walked inside and smiled at him one last time before closing the door.

My heart was going to explode due to all the happiness that I was suddenly feeling. When I turned away from the door, I saw a person on my couch.

Omar was sitting on my couch with a cup alcohol in his hands.

"Didn't i tell you to leave?" I questioned while throwing my bag into the table. He looked up at me and glared.

"Omar-

"I l-like you," he slurred.

"What?" I asked. He stood up and come over to me. I walked away from him, rolling my eyes and walking into my bedroom.

When I turned around, he was really close to me.

"Omar, I'll drive you home," I sighed. He shook his head at me and grabbed my arm.

"Omar-

"I like you, I w-want you," he slurred while tightening his grip onto my arm. I removed his hand.

"Is Silas in his room?" I asked. He shook his head.

"He's staying at O-Ollie's house," he mumbled. I nodded a little and went to leave my room.

He grabbed me again, but this time with more force.

"Omar I'm taking you home, come on. Let's go," I said. He shook his head and began to push me in the room. He closed the door.

And then locked it.

My heart began to race.

"I want you," he said. He squared me in the corner of my room and smiled. His hand reached out to my face and he began to touch. I moved his hand but then he started to get aggressive.

He started pushing me against the wall and tugging at my clothes.

"STOP IT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled while pushing him. He wouldn't let go of me.

"You let every other man t-touch you, why is it just me that's n-not allowed?" He questioned while trying to pull the strap off my dress. My eyes began to fill will tears.

"All those y-years ago, you liked the way t-those men touched y-you. That's why y-your a whore, a slut," he slurred.

"And if drives me c-crazy when all these other men g-get to touch you, b-but u don't," he frowned. I began to cry.

"You're s-scaring me," I whispered. His eyes held no remorse.

The eyes I fell in love with now hold none of the qualities I once loved.

"You're a slut f-for letting all these other men touch you. I-It's your fault you got raped," he hissed. He let go of me and unlocked the door.

I heard the front door slam and I let out my cries and sobs. I slid down the wall and fell to my knees.

He's right.

It's my own fault.

I shouldn't have smiled at them.
——————————————-

Okay so...don't know what to say about this chapter but that's okay😃

Can't believe I got through writing this chapter in almost two days.

Also not edited

Love you guys.

Word count: 2115

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

57.9K 1.3K 45
21 year old Victoria Moretti, is an assassin. She is an independent woman that doesn't rely on a man to do anything. She thinks they are a waste of t...
852K 21.4K 58
I would never admit this to anyone for as long as I lived, and I was going to hell for thinking it, but Theo Romano was hot when he was angry. It was...
675K 19.6K 41
(18+ only please. Thanks!) ? STRONG LANGUAGE!!! If you haven't read my first book My Mafioso I suggest you go there first. Or else this one might...
36.6K 1K 47
Sergio Agosta was a killer who hid behind a charming smile - but a killer nonetheless. He'd learnt the hard way that actions always had consequences...