I'm become Venion Stan. [Fema...

נכתב על ידי Nulho1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! What the f*ck! Why i being this bastard!!? I looked at my face in... עוד

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
.Torturing Karlos.
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41⚠️
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59 ⚠️
60⚠️
61
Announcement

34

2.2K 143 61
נכתב על ידי Nulho1

Cale moved to Ubarr's territory after handing someone from the captured organization in the elf village to Tasha.

-Venny!  Human said he would give me gold coins!  Can you give me gold coins if I destroy the magic tower too!?

Venion smiled as she stroked Raon's head.  Venion never gave the kids money, but she always gave them a toy or something fun.

Cale also forbade Venion from giving them money.

“Cale, Raon asked me to give him money if he destroys the magic tower.”

Raon looked at Cale with puppy eyes.

Cale didn't like pampering children with money, and even Venion had never given her money to children.  It makes the kids always want Venion money.

"Sure. Venion, don't overdo it."

Venion popped a gold coin in her hand making everyone in the carriage startled.

"I feel the divine power in the money! It's very little, but I can feel it! Where did you get this money from!? Did you steal from a god!?"

Venion chuckled at that.

"I am the inheritor of the silver sword, and this is a hereditary treasure agreed upon by all beings including gods."

Raon and the kitten looked at the gold coin like it was a rare gold coin.

"May I know, what does the treasure you found look like?"

Venion tilted her head in confusion.

"Didn't I ever tell you? It was raining money and jewels. You can use it any time you want."

Cale had heard of it from Venion, but he didn't believe it.  But it seemed he had to believe it now.

"No. Where is my pride using my fiancee's money? You too, use my money if you want to buy something useful."

Venion nodded casually.

'She seems to be in a very good mood.'

Cale thought that because Venion didn't argue anything or act abnormally.

.

.

In the Ubarr region.

-Vennie!  Humans say we can't waste money, but why did he spend so much gold on ships!?  He should have given all that gold to me!

Raon whined on Venion's shoulder.

On and Hong didn't go there because they didn't like water when they were in their cat form.

“Cale nim, that-!”
“Young master Cale!”
"What is!"

They were all shocked to see the golden ship belonging to the Henituse territory.

Ron and Baecrox went to the Cliff of Wind to greet Witira first.

"You're not surprised?"

Cale asked curiously.

"I already know."

Cale seemed to be expecting that response since Venion knew the future, but didn't want to change anything.

Venion let Cale serve his shocked friend, and looked off into the distance.

Pat.

Venion gasped as Cale tapped her shoulder lightly.

"What are you thinking? Let's meet with Witira."

Venion nodded and followed Cale.

'I thought nothing of it!  I'm trying to remember the contents of this novel!  I don't have recording power like you!  I've forgotten a lot!'

Venion only remembers the outline of the TCF novel.  The rest she had forgotten.

It's been a year since she's been in that world without rereading TCF novels, her brain is already stupid, forgetful, how can she remember its contents if she doesn't think about it hard!?

“Hello young master Cale, long time no see.”

Witira greeted him lightly, but her condition didn't look good.

Then she looked at Venion.  Because Venion did not take part in their conversation during the battle with the mermaid, Witira did not know her.

"She's my fiancé, Venion."

Venion covered her mouth holding hands in shock to see Witira's beautiful face without blood on her body.

“Cale, how can I believe you aren't in love with a woman this beautiful?”

Venion was only joking, but Cale was frowning.

"Are you jealous of her beauty?"

Cale asked as if Venion was talking nonsense.

"No, it's just too bad I didn't bring my instant camera."

Cale just shook his head hearing that.

They started to talk about Arm's organization and the tiger tribe making everyone around look at Cale with a strong killing aura.

Only Venion seemed unconcerned and uninterested about Arm.

"Don't you have a problem with the Arm organization?"

Witira asked because only Venion looked calm.

"I have a problem with only one person from that organization. Also I'm too lazy to think about it."

Everyone's faces darkened remembering what happened to Venion several times.

"Apart from Neol, I have no intention of fighting Arm. But since Neol is in Arm's organization and that organization is interfering with our fight, what can I do?"

Witira saw Venion like a weak girl, so she was furious to hear of such an unfair battle.

'What a poor girl.  She doesn't even give that guy named Neol a look of hatred.'

Venion only felt like killing Neol when she met him face to face.

"Don't you want to take revenge on them?"

Witira asked and Venion raised her eyebrows.

"I don't like using my brain. I'm too lazy to do that. I just want to live without thinking about it."

Cale and Raon had already made a lot of thought to spare Neol, but they weren't going to tell Venion who had a soft heart.

The others also thought the same thing.

After that, they headed to the Whipper kingdom.

"We're going to go see the golden dragon you talked about a long time ago after destroying the magic tower. May I ask, what kind of dragon is he?"

Cale asked and already knew Venion was lying to him that the golden dragon was the main character in the novel she was reading.

'I am the main character in that novel!  Damn it, why am I the main character!  Is there still hope for my slaker life!?'

Cale wanted to complain to all the gods about that.  Cale knew Venion was lying about it for the good of his heart, so he wasn't angry.  After all, it was their first meeting.

"He's a good dragon, and his tsundere nature makes him say things against his will."

Cale smiled hearing that.

"That sounds convincing."

Venion nodded and Cale could see Venion looking happy to talk about the golden dragon.

.

.

“Young master nim, we are pleased to see you again after such a long time.”

Cale shook hands with the man in front of him.

"Nice to see you again, Harol nim."

Venion shook hands with Harol as well.

"Where's Toonka?"
"I'm here!"

Venion stepped back, escaping a conversation that might not be healthy for her.

Since they were trapped in the battlefield, everyone must be really crazy right now.

Venion walked alone after telling Ron where she was going for a walk.

"Ugh...."

Venion heard someone groan in pain, then looked for the source.

Venion found a brown haired man in a black coat holding his heart as if he was having a heart attack.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to call a doctor?"
'Is he a commoner from the Whipper kingdom?'

From his disheveled appearance, Venion concluded that.

"No, I'm fine."

The man spoke in a voice deep and painful, but quite seductive to Venion.

'His voice is so nice to hear!'

Venion didn't know how to take care of people, so she just gave the man a potion.

"Are you hungry?"

Venion took out food and drink from her space bag.

'Could he be cold too?'

Venion provides a thick and warm fur coat.

"I wish you a speedy recovery. I don't know how to help you anymore."
"Name, your name..."

Venion was confused, but still had a smile on her face.

“Venion. I am Cale Henituse's fiancé.”

Venion thought the man must know her if she talked about Cale.  Cale was a benefactor for the Whipper kingdom.

After telling her name, Venion stood up leaving the man.  Since she had already given the potion, the man would be fine.

The man looked at Venion who was disappearing, took the food that Venion had given him.

'Warm....'

The food Venion gave him was still warm because it was in the magic room bag.

'Damn it!  My ancient powers are out of control.  Good thing I'm in disguise.'

The brown hair turned red, then the man wore a white mask that covered half of his face.

'That woman also has a fiancé....'

The fur coat made his body, which could only feel cold for 1,000 years, warm.

Bland food also becomes delicious in his mouth.

'How long has it been since I felt this warmth?'

White Star closed his eyes, remembering all the faces that had died just because he liked them the least bit.

'Let's just forget about that woman.'

The White Star wanted to throw away the coat that was on his shoulders, but in the end he just left it on his body.

'Since she can resist this curse, she will definitely become my enemy.  I can't be weak.  I've lived for 1,000 years, I must become a god.'

White Star stopped walking, looking at Sayeru who was standing while frowning.  Beside him was a dark mage.

"Since when do you feel cold?"

Sayeru asked that because he knew about the curse that the White Star had.

"What can I do when this useless coat gives me warmth?"

The White Star spoke weakly as he entered the circle of transportation ropes.

“Cale Barrow, don't be weak because of it.”

White Star frowned upon hearing that.

"Don't call me that."
'I am not Cale Barrow anymore. I just a perfect doll.'

Sayeru smiled as the White Star returned to normal.

.

.

"Where did you go earlier? We want to throw a party to celebrate the destruction of the magic tower."

Cale spoke in a stoic voice and Venion smiled at him.

"I was just walking around."

Venion hugged Cale's arm as she walked with him.

"This will not persuade me."

Venion smiled at that.

"Hnm? Really? Do you want me to stop?"

Cale didn't answer, but Cale's hand holding Venion's clothes showed Cale didn't want Venion to let go.

'Such a tsundere!!!'

Venion smiled as she clung to Cale even more.

Choi Han and the others were relieved to see that.  Their relationship was a bit stiff after Venion tried to leave Cale.

But it seemed they had nothing to worry about.

Raon On and Hong smiled seeing that and clung to them too.

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Oh no. White Star will be a sad boy.

WS: Who will be a sad boy!? You a #$~®¢^®! ¥¢®¢®¢!

Sayeru: Ugh... My head....

Dorph: Hahahaha!

Vanion: Why am I here?

WS: Be mine or I will kidnap you.

Venion: Wtf! No!

Cale: Fight me first you White bastard!

........

You know, I reread the eleceed manhwa, and thought of a story, a reincarnated person entered that world.  And after that thought, I thought that person wasn't an Awakened.  I think it's funny because what's the point of entering the eleceed world if we don't become an awakened. 🤣

Ok, nevermind, thank you for reading and hope you enjoy this chapter!

See you again! 😊

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.4K 83 22
The world of mates is filled with all kinds of relationships made to last entire lifetimes, which for wolves is longer than most humans could dream o...
86.5K 4.1K 18
My name is Leon. I'm reincarnated at the story I love so much, tcf. And you know, I'm so obsessed with Cale. Ah, of course, I don't have a memory ab...
56.6K 2.9K 16
How do you feel when you Saw someone who looked exactly like Someone that was supposed to be Dead? "Cale-nim...?" "That Is My name. Do I know you?" F...
142K 5.7K 51
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in wedding! {23/05/18} & 1st in Laugh! {11/08/18} 13th in Romance! {03/12/18} Sequel to Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny->Can be read as a...