I'm become Venion Stan. [Fema...

By Nulho1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! What the f*ck! Why i being this bastard!!? I looked at my face in... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
.Torturing Karlos.
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41⚠️
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59 ⚠️
60⚠️
61
Announcement

26

2.9K 192 55
By Nulho1

Venion sighed when she saw everyone looking at her with puppy eyes.

"Hoverbike 02 can only be ridden by 5 adults. If others want to ride, you have to sit on the roof of hoverbike 02."

Venion explained that, and everyone nodded.  Because there was auto control, Venion sat at the back, in the middle with the children, then Cale on her left and Mary on her right.

Rosalyn sat in the guide seat and Cage beside her.  The rest are holding on to the roof of the hoverbike.

"Wow! This is so much fun!"  Tasha.
"That kid doesn't stop surprising me."  Ron.
"It's very unique."  Baecrox.

Choi Han just silently enjoyed the cool breeze blowing over him.

The Hoverbike 02 doesn't move fast, so the one above can balance theyself easily.

"Human, this is so convenient!"
"It's like we're not in the desert meow~"
"Furr~"

On and Hong clung to Venion while Raon clung to Cale.  Due to the cold aircond, as well as the moving hoverbike 02, the kids quickly fell asleep.

"Cars are really nice beds."

Cale yawned saying that, and leaned on Venion's shoulder.

"Mary, if there's something you don't know, you can ask us."

Venion said that while patting Mary's head gently.  Rosalyn and Cage are also busy discussing many things and Rosalyn is really curious about how to make hoverbike 02.

"You can ask Sarah and Denny about this. I just designed, not built."

Rosalyn nodded and was already thinking about doing that.  After seeing the mini hoverbike, Rosalyn was very interested and met Sarah and Denny.

Of course, Rosalyn didn't ask anything, but she saw how they did the job, and studied it herself.

.

.

.

At the inn in the village closest to the capital.

Cale walked towards his room, and saw that Alberu was already there.

Bang!

Cale slammed the door in shock.  Then Venion seemed to have known it was going to approach Alberu.

“Your highness~ Can you punish Cale because he irritates me~ Make him follow you~”

Alberu looked at Venion in confusion, then looked at Cale.  Cale frowned, but he looked like he already knew Venion would say that.

"I'll be leaving in a few hours, are you okay after a long journey?"

Alberu asked a little worried.

'What did Cale do to irritate Venion?'

Alberu wondered in his mind.

"Sure, so can my fiancé and I go together?"

Cale took out the engagement letter that both families had agreed to.  So are the fingerprints of both individuals.

Venion gaped at the engagement letter.

"Wh, when did I become your fiancé!?"

Cale smiled as he approached Venion and Venion stepped back.

"I'm not irresponsible trash to leave someone I've kissed."

Venion's face reddened at that.

'They made me feel single all of a sudden.'

Alberu wanted to complain, but he could only keep quiet because the two of them knew the secret.

"I, I didn't accept this! I didn't even receive my engagement gift!"
'Why does this look like I was framed!?  I should have used Cale, not the other way around!'

Cale smirks.

'You're thinking of controlling me?  Are you kidding me?'

Cale took out 30 pictures of himself sleeping, wearing clothes that exposed his upper body and a photo of him staring at the camera with a cold gaze.

Venion was speechless at that.

"This is your engagement gift."

Venion gritted her teeth at the very, very well-taken photo.

"You framed me! Did you know my plan!?"

Cale just smiled hearing that.

"If I have to go, you should also go as my fiancé."

Venion wanted to turn down the engagement all of a sudden, but, Venion couldn't help but look at the exquisite photo in Cale's hands.

'He really knows my weakness!'

Venion glared at Cale, and took the photo in Cale's hands.

"You bastard! Using my weakness!"

???

Alberu was confused looking at the two.

'The person in the photo is right in front of her.'

Alberu looked at Cale with a questioning look.

"In photos, a person can be more handsome, your highness."

Cale said that, and passed one of his photos to Alberu.

Alberu looked at the photo and Cale a few times.

"The only difference here is the lighting angle."

Tasha shook her head at Alberu's words.

“Venion, what is the difference with this Cale who is in front of you?”

Tasha asked Venion as Alberu looked very confused.

“Of course my weakness! I love watching Cale sleeping, his revealing clothes and his piercing gaze when he stares at the camera! Especially if his sharp gaze is added to his smile, it's really cool!”

Alberu only understood it after hearing that.  If it was a pose that someone liked, the photo would look completely different.

Cale took the dress that was still in the box, gave it to Venion.

"Since we're moving quickly, you'd better wear this dress."

Venion clicked her tongue as she followed Tasha to change.

Cale also picked up his clothes.

Alberu gave out information about Toonka and a few other things as Cale changed his clothes with the help of a dark elf from Alberu's side.

Cale's clothes

"You will really stand out in this outfit."

Alberu complimented seeing Cale's clothes which were simple, but the decorations were made of expensive gold and gems.

"I can't disappoint my fiancé, can I."

Not so long, Venion also came in with the dress Cale had given her.

Venion dress.

Venion glared at Cale.

"Are we going to a funeral or a celebration party!?"

Cale held back his laughter when he heard that.

"You are already very beautiful, do you still need to beautify yourself for others?"

Venion likes to wear clothes that are quite revealing to the people of this world, but Venion doesn't like clothes that show too much cleavage.

Also the clothes that Cale chose were comfortable and didn't expose any part of her body unnecessarily.

"Sometimes, you are more conscientious than women, you know."

They set off and went to the taliport magic circle which was very stable thanks to Raon's hidden magic.

Venion held Cale's arm a little tighter because she was nervous from the gazes of the upper class nobles who were also attending the celebratory banquet.

"Long time no see, Venion."

Taylor says hello.

The 4 nobles present here were from the Duke and Marquis families.

"Long time no see hyung."

Venion also greeted well.

“Why did you guys accept Cale’s proposal?”

Taylor smiled as he heard Venion scold him.

“Young master Cale showed me your collection of pictures with your handwriting filled with love, how could I not accept it? This is for your happiness too.”

Venion's face turned red hearing that, then looked at Cale who averted his gaze.

"You touched my belongings without permission!?"

All the nobles and officers looked at Venion with either greed or curiosity.  Venion who was banished from the Stan family returned with the Henituse family, the richest family in the Roan kingdom, how could they not be suspicious.

When Venion is about to get angry again, the transport circle is activated.

Venion felt her head slightly dizzy from the pressure from the harsh taliport magic, leaning on Cale for support.

"Are you alright?"

Cale asked softly, and Venion nodded.

"Just a little dizzy from the taliport magic."

Cale nodded hearing that.  For the first time, many are not used to it.

Taylor who was beside them just held back his smile.

'How can Venion be this cute!?'

Taylor restrained himself from taking a photo with his instant camera.

All of the Vanion brothers and sisters were given one instant camera, and they only used it when Venion stopped by the house.

Otherwise, they used it to capture the image of the weakness of the nobles they were targeting.

Yuna and Emma are always taking disgraceful pictures of the nobles for the assassin's guild who part of their job is gathering information.

The atmosphere of the house becomes harmonious only when Venion visits the house.

After that, everyone entered the banquet hall, and saw the brightly smiling prince Adin welcoming them.

'He's handsome too huh.  But when I read a novel, what I imagine is a short man, with a fat belly like a typical villain in Disney stories.'

Venion simply let Alberu and Cale cross their tongues praising each other while inside cursing at each other.

“Are you Cale's fiancé?”

Adin asked softly as they shook hands.

"Ah, yes. I am Venion. I feel it is very inappropriate to speak to you, your highness prince Adin."

Adin smiled at Venion, but his eyes showed lust as if he wanted Venion.

But of course, Adin hides his gaze very well.  And his gaze was only noticed by Cale and Alberu who were close to him.

“I don't think so. You are so beautiful even in such simple clothes. Young master Cale really has good taste.”

Adin looked at Venion who smiled shyly at the compliment.

'When can I go?  He's scary!  Who knows this hand, he might have just touched a dead mana!'

But Venion was just scared.

Luckily Venion was wearing gloves, so she could take them off at any time.

Venion quickly let go of Adin's hand and held Cale's hand back.

Cale could see Venion's anxious eyes, and held Venion's hand back to calm her down.

'She must have noticed the same eyes as that Bastard Karlos.'

Cale gently touched Venion's face, making Adin's gaze look cruel for a few seconds.

'He will die from a bomb later, what worries me?  Her name is Venion, right?  Cale Henituse, you bought some nice clothes to cover up her beauty.'

Cale was approached by Toonka, Litana and the prince of the Berck kingdom.

“Who is this, young master Cale?”
"My friend! Who is that beautiful girl beside you!?"
"I came to see you just to ask about my nuna."
"How is nuna doing at your place?"

Cale looked at those who were approaching him silently feeling tired.

"I extend my respect to you. This is my fiancé, Venion."

Hearing that, Toonka looked excited while Litana glared at Venion.

"I see. Miss Venion, may I ask, how did you two get together?"
'Young master Cale is a good person, it's possible that this Venion is using young master Cale's kindness for her own benefit.'

Venion looked at Litana in confusion.

'I'm the victim here, why is he looking at me like I forced Cale to get engaged to me?'

Venion could only complain internally receiving Litana's piercing gaze.

“I also pay my respects to all of you. To be honest, I don't know how we got together, but this is young master Cale's wish.”

Venion answered Litana's question honestly.

"If I don't move, I am afraid that you will be teased by others and lose you."

Cale said that made Venion's face turn red and beat Cale slowly.

Hearing Cale's words, Litana could see Venion's beauty that could possibly be compared to an elf.  Also Venion didn't act like someone who could manipulate someone so easily.

Litana smiled and looked at the quite compatible couple.

"That's my friend! If you want something, you have to secure it! Kahahahaha!"

Since they hadn't greeted Adin yet, they ended up leaving Cale and Venion.

Cale also left Venion to eat as he helped Alberu play the role of the good prince.

Venion was just about to get some food when a man approached her with a glass of vine in his hand.

"Can we talk?"

The man smiled kindly at Venion.

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Venion: Hey, it's Cale who is good at manipulating someone, not me!

Alberu: Just give up.  They all thought Cale was kind while we were bad.

Cale: ???

So, how about this chapter?

I really like read the comments and thank you for the support!

Really, love y'all (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98 30 10
"What the what just happened?! " I stood in front of the mirror with wide eyes, wondering who the heck I was looking at. The girl in front of the m...
1.4K 83 22
The world of mates is filled with all kinds of relationships made to last entire lifetimes, which for wolves is longer than most humans could dream o...
150K 5.6K 17
The Goddess of Existence were doing her normal routine for the day. Watching Cale for every world and making sure he's safe and comfortable. The Go...