The richest man's cannon fodd...

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative title : 首富的炮灰怀孕男妻(娱乐圈) Author : 曲流逸 [The next Ben Kai "Dressed as a little fish man is... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113

chapter 109

535 17 6
By Kessho_Yuki

Dongfang Boyan's body stiffened for a long time.

When he found that the teenager asleep on his lap was breathing steadily, as if he were really asleep, he stretched out his fingers in sin and poked at the fleshy face.

Very soft.

Yuan Chaoyu sensed it and smashed his mouth.

Slept soundly.

Dongfang Boyan's hand was trembling, and he touched the light-colored thin lips with his index finger again.

It was soft.

But it's a little, a little thing that won't take care of itself.

Because I want to go on a date, I can't sleep nervously at night.

Dongfang smiled slightly, and he gently picked up Yuan Chaoyu, went into the bedroom, gently put it on the bed, and covered him with a quilt.

Yuan Chaoyu was a little alarmed, but he had always slept like a dead pig, just hummed a few meaningless words of tone, and then turned over, and the bathrobe tie that had become loose in the move was loosened even more.

The white chest was mostly exposed, and the slender white legs were widely spread.

Dongfang Boyan inhaled a cool breath, this...

He stood on the edge of the bed, very hesitant, his trembling hand reaching out and gently pulling up a piece of the quilt horn, and half of his ass moved to the bed.

One hit the bed, and then the needle jumped up.

This could be a temptation for the leprechaun.

He can't lose, he has to show gentlemanly style. <

He tucked the corner of the bed for the teenager, went to the living room, and made himself a cup of strong tea to wake up.

Holding the teacup, after half a day of stupidity, he went into another bedroom, took a shower at the speed of light, put on a loose dress, sat on the living room sofa, and waited for the little goblin on the bed to get up and give him a hug.

He took a copy of "Tomorrow of Mankind" that was not finished due to his busy work, and he held it very seriously.

After a while, I looked at the room where Yuan Chaoyu slept.

The sky went from the beginning of the sun to the gradual darkening, and there was a dark cloud outside, and it began to rain lightly.

The heart of The Oriental Boyan is just like the weather outside.

The time for the concert is long gone.

As a busy successful person, he didn't have a day to spare, and today he pushed an important meeting to date.

Maybe billions will be lost on this date, but he doesn't care.

However, the dating situation was not as he expected.

At 6:30 p.m., Yuan Chaoyu woke up, he stretched out, and then noticed that this bed was so soft and soft, and this place was so luxurious that it was not his own home at all.

Dongfang Boyan heard his movements, immediately put down the book, and walked in.

Seeing that the blood in those big eyes had dissipated a lot, he felt very comforted.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked lightly.

When Yuan Chaoyu saw him, he seemed to be frightened, and immediately wrapped himself in a bathrobe that was equal to no wear.

This action is too obvious, so that Dongfang Boyan is a little concerned, and he is not a stream. HHe was a well-educated gentleman, how could a little thing be like this.

He said: "I've been reading outside. The

implication is that I'm not in the same room with you doing anything to you.

Yuan Chaoyu's brain came alive, and he was very panicked: "Boss, I just talked about falling asleep, I'm sorry, I haven't finished speaking, give me another chance." Tell

the big boss about the project to fall asleep, he is the first person.

This is a major mistake in the workplace.

Dongfang Boyan leaned against the door and smiled gracefully and evilly.

"Okay, one more chance for you."

"The concert has been missed."

"Think about it, what are we going to play?"

Yuan Chaoyu was a little confused with his rhythm, and opened his mouth to exclaim, "Ah??? concert? He had

forgotten about the concert, and at three o'clock in the afternoon, the time had passed.

Yes, this is such a rich rich man, where is his kind of little slag project comparable to his displeasure of not seeing the concert?

Professionals can never escape the role of the little eunuch.

Simply doing technology, it is inevitable that you can't go up.

He has to learn to be considerate.

But he couldn't figure out what the big boss liked, and he asked nervously: "Boss, what do you want to play?"

Dongfang Boyan smiled faintly, a little lazily. <

"It's all with you, I haven't taken a vacation for a long time, you take me to play with what you like to play."

Yuan Chaoyu frowned, a little distressed, what he likes to play, is to play games at home, lie on the bed to play mobile games, get up and sit in front of the computer to play chicken.

What is it that you are going to play?

He had to come up with something that would make the super-rich feel fresh.

Dongfang Boyan looked at him thinking seriously and said softly, "Let's go out to dinner first, there is no hurry." "

Ah, okay." Yuan Chaoyu lifted the quilt and got up, looked at him, and felt that it was not very polite to change clothes in front of the big boss, so he picked up his clothes and went to the toilet to change.

Dongfang Boyan: "..."

He walked out proudly.

After a while, Yuan Chaoyu got dressed and came out, he was wearing a blue and white shirt on the upper body, a pair of jeans on the lower body, wearing sneakers, earthy and youthful, but he had a great appetite for Oriental Boyan.

He folded up the oversized blazer, tucked it into his backpack, and muttered, "I was supposed to wear it for a concert, but I didn't expect to miss it." Dongfang

Boyan: "You would love to listen to a concert?"

"I can arrange for you to play one alone."

Yuan Chaoyu was frightened and hurriedly waved his hand: "No, no, boss, you are too polite." He was

a little weak-hearted.

How much economic value can a small person like himself create for the big boss? <

Where to enjoy so much.

Dongfang Boyan saw that he was packed up and led him to a Western restaurant with a very good view.

Of course there were no other guests.

Yuan Chaoyu is not that he has not eaten Western food, but he has never seen such a high-end food.

He was a little weak-minded, always worried that his eating posture was not right, excused himself to go to the toilet, quietly took his mobile phone to check the Western food etiquette, and then went to eat with confidence.

The waiter serves slowly.

The light throughout the restaurant is a little dim, but it is not so difficult to see.

Dongfang Boyan's already handsome and extraordinary face looked even more eerie under such a light, lining his cold white skin, like a vampire.

Yuan Chaoyu looked at him, thinking about how to mention the group photo.

Get a group photo, this life has been blown!

Dongfang Boyan looked at himself with longing eyes, smiled and chatted: "What is your career plan?" He

thinks this little thing values work, so let's start with work-related topics.

Yuan Chaoyu heard the question that must be asked during the interview, and sure enough, the boss would always talk about work so unexpectedly, he calmly coped, "I hope to do three to five years of grassroots technical positions first, and then try other directions."

Dongfang Boyan nodded, is a down-to-earth little employee, and is still very good at chatting.

He casually asked, "Do you have any plans to go back to your hometown?" AAs

seen on the archives, this little thing is not a native, but a very far inland province.

Yuan Chaoyu is planning to work for a few years to go home, who can afford to buy a house here.

But in front of the boss, can he answer like this.

"These things are too far away, I'm still young and I just want to get the job done."

Dongfang Boyan scratched his chin and felt a little difficult.

Yuan Chaoyu looked down at the steak, and the corner of his eyes looked at him, was his answer not satisfied with the boss?

By the way, where to play, he hasn't thought about it yet.

He racked his brains and finally came up with one that he had spent too little vacation before and wanted to play without ever doing.

"Boss, have you ever been to Cat Cafe?"

Dongfang Boyan shook his head: "No. He

knew what cat coffee was and was not very interested in cats.

Yuan Chaoyu said excitedly, "How about we wait for cat coffee?"

Dongfang Boyan looked at his energetic look and nodded with a smile.

Go cat coffee, quite romantic.

The hotel sent a driver and drove them to the cat coffee neighborhood.

Dongfang Boyan took out a pair of light blue sunglasses and put them on, which was a bit of a breeze.

Yuan Chaoyu did his duty as a small eunuch and repeatedly asked him if he was allergic to cats and whether he had serious cleanliness. <

Dongfang Boyan smiled and shook his head.

He felt that this little thing cared a lot about himself, and must not have come for his money.

Step into the cat café.

This is a very famous internet celebrity cat coffee.

The clerks were all dressed as maids and greeted them sweetly.

The interior is large, it is the peak period, and there are people sitting everywhere.

Most of them are girls.

When the two of them entered, the boiling sound was still for ten seconds, and all the men in the room who were sexually oriented were staring at Dongfang Boyan.

After ten seconds, continue with the previous boiling state.

Yuan Chaoyu remembered that the big boss was also a person with a high exposure rate, and he was suddenly a little nervous, pulling him to a corner and sitting.

There was a lazy Garfield.

Dongfang Boyan picked him up and moved him aside.

The clerk came to order food for them, and Dongfang Boyan was very casual, ordering something with the Yuan Dynasty rain.

Then he pulled out five hundred pieces.

Clerk: "Sir, you only need one hundred and five yuan."

Dongfang Boyan: "More is your tip." The

clerk was a little stunned, and she received a tip for the first time in three months at Cat Coffee.

Euthanically thanked him. <

"Thank you sir, I'll send you ten small cans."

Yuan Chaoyu looked at the boss spending so much money, and he seemed to enjoy the pleasure of a local tycoon, so cool.

The clerk quickly brought ten small cans.

Yuan Chaoyu opened a box, and fat Garfield, who was sleeping on the fat chair of Dongfang Boyan, smelled it, and it stepped on Dongfang Boyan's thigh, stepped on his thigh, stood up and opened its mouth on the table to eat canned food.

Dongfang Boyan was a little unhappy, and he wanted to move it away.

But Yuan Chaoyu exclaimed, "It's so cute." Dongfang

Boyan did not move.

Fat Garfield reached out and ate the canned food, which was very fragrant.

Other cats followed suit, meowing and meowing.

They were eager to eat canned food.

Yuan Chaoyu looked at a large group of small cute, and the big boss who did not have any change in the expression next to him, he handed the can to Dongfang Boyan. "Boss, you come and try feeding the other cats."

Dongfang Boyan's brisk smile infected him, and he picked up the fat Garfield on his leg and put it on the ground.

Put the cans in place and let the cats eat them together.

Yuan Chaoyu also squatted down to watch the cat with him.

The shop put up the brainwashing divine comedy "Learn to Cat Bark". <

Yuan Chaoyu picked up the stupid fat Garfield and sang to the music.

"Let's learn to cat bark together."

"Meow together Meow Meow Meow."

"Lie in front of you."

When Dongfang Boyan heard this lyric, his heart was full of thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 246 9
offline Reading Author: Yue Wan Feng Qing Genre: BL Status: Finished Last update: 2023-06-17 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 87 Ended introduct...
272K 24.7K 135
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕗𝕖... ℙ𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕟�...
10.8M 251K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
1M 91.2K 40
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...