Aria Salvatore x Klaus Mikael...

pastmidnight_

Imagine believing your brothers died over a century ago? Believing your whole family was dead? Being turned i... Еще

Coming Home
Three Salvatores
Founders Day
Because I Am
He Will Come For You
Elijah
Diet
Tomb
Leave
Klaus
Decade
The Sacrafise
Bite
Road Trip?
Ray Sutton
Paralyzed
Remember
1920s
Letter
Lies
Fooled
Game
Always
Getting Lost
Protect You
Safe
Happy Funeral
Hello Again Elijah
Painted
Family Business
What I Used To Be
Because I Love You
Sacrificial Lamb
I Needed To Say It
Trespassing Into Hell
Arrested
Your Small
White Oak
Kieran Ripper
Denver Blues
Charmer
Mothers
Until We Meet Again
The 1950s
Bite
Did you miss me?
Make It Stop
Forgiveness
Here We Go
Punch
Change Of Plans
Rich
Memorial
Shots
College
Snap
Lost Marbles
It Stopped
Pageant
Bubbling Secrets
Wrong Crowd
Drive
Photo
Buried Hatchet
Frozen
What We Are
HeadStone
Numbed Minds
Doomed
Tunnels
Caught
Into The Woods
CampFire
New Bodies
Do It All Over Again
One Tear
Speed Walked
Back When
Turned Tables
Sleepover
Him
If You Make It Out Alive
Hide and Seek
1864
Highway To Hell
Humanity
Happy Birthday
Bleeding Out

Figure

3.6K 97 15
pastmidnight_

Aria POV.

I sat in the car with Stefan and Nik. I was shoved in the back, well then.

"Love you alright back there?" Nik asked. No I hope Damon and Kol don't find out why I couldn't go to that B&B they went off to "shop".

Yeah bloody right.

"I'm peachy" I responded.

I could tell Nik was laughing in his head.

"Well we're almost there so don't get your panties in a twist" Nik said. I wanted to kick his chair. Both of them have been teasing me.

"Ooo Aria don't glare at us I can feel your judgey little eyes" Stefan said and Nik chuckled.

I pulled myself forward putting one of my hands on both of their shoulders.

"If you both don't watch it I will open both of your book of secrets." I said and they both hushed up.

I'm pretty sure Nik doesn't want Stefan knowing his secrets and Stefan doesn't want Nik knowing his.

I was in the middle of a funny conversation with Bekah texting, when Kol called....

"What." I said.

"Well hello to you to darling" he said I heard Nik scoff.

"For the love of god Kol what now?" I said sarcastically with a chuckle.

"Well there was nothing at that B&B but creepy old women and dolls. So whatever mischief you did you've got away with darling. Where is that motel?" He said.

"Ah they still have the dolls. Charlton Motel. It's pretty spiffy north of the bar" I said and he chuckled.

"Well darling I shall see you there." he said.

"W-Wait where's Damon?" I asked.

"...Oh he's....unable to come to the phone" he said oh god.

"Kol. Where.is.he?" I said sternly.

"Oh-Oh I-I can't hear you! Aria. Ari" he faked then hung up that jackass. I'm guessing Damon has had his neck snapped yet again.

"Your brother is intolerable" I sighed.

"Wow! Finally you realised that sweetheart I can dagger him now! Right?" Nik said sarcastically I laughed falsely.

"Mhmm. No! He's still my friend even if he pulls his shenanigans" I said and Nik groaned.

Stefan was sitting there grinning to himself. I flicked the back of his head he groaned but laughed.

"Oi don't laugh at other people's misfortunes" I said and he turned to me eyes slightly wide. I didn't even realise I said it.

Father used to say that all the time to us three.

"Am I missing something?" Nik asked us and we shook our heads.

Damn that's after making my head fling to the past.

Father didn't always hate me I just say that because I hate him makes it easier. He only started to hate me after mother died.

He saw mother in me the wonderful woman he lost I was the image of her. Just younger.

Father was strict but he did love me and Stefan. Damon never really had a good relationship with him that's why he worshipped mother.

We pulled up to the motel and got settled of course I'm staying with Nik.

Stefan and Kol are sharing a room leaving Damon all by his lonesome. No Aria! Don't feel bad.

Stefan's just refusing to be around Damon now.

I threw my bag on the bed letting out a long awaited sigh and then I felt arms wrap around me from behind.

He started kissing my neck and I smiled playing with his hands as they roamed me.

"Finally I have you all to myself" he whispered in my ear spinning me around backing me up against the wall.

I smiled like an innocent little thing he was giving me tingles I couldn't stop smiling.

"Your in a good mood..." He whispered kissing the crook of my neck. I gripped the back of his hair as he hoisted me up.

It turned into a full out makeout session on the bed him now only in his trousers.

I like how Nik didn't always have to complement me he does a lot but it's the way he looks at me with those big blue eyes with lust and happiness.

Just speaks with his eyes and actions.

We pulled away to catch a breath he was between my legs hovering over me. I'm shocked he hasn't stripped me yet.

"Your thinking. What's going on in that head of yours?" He asked kissing my hand I'm amazed, he hasn't questioned yet he's probably trying to make me comfortable and vulnerable and then for his games.

Hey well don't let me stop you.

"How much I want to kiss you." I whispered and he grinned picking me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Oh no something else" he said falling down on top of me.

"What haven't you told me about Washington sweetheart? I'm not going to shout I just want to know" he said kissing my neck oh he's good.

"Okay I'm telling you because I don't want to keep things from you" I said and he hoisted us into a more comfortable position.

"Tell me" he said laying on his side one leg wrapped in mine as his hand ran along my leg.

"Well when I came here. I needed to get back to a more normal lifestyle" I said and he frowned.

"What were you doing before that?" He asked.

"Just with the wrong crowd. I moved to Washington with Mike and Jane. We practically lived in Murray's bar." I said and he hummed for me to go on.

"We sort of got in a bad state drinking, partying you name it. That's why I have a nickname here they would have known it in the B&B." I said and he cocked an eyebrow.

"Little Salvatore " I said and he chuckled. It meant that even though I'm tiny I'm a hell of a party bender.

"So you basically caused destruction and bombing wherever you went" he said.

Why did he sound amused by this? I thought he'd be mad.

"Your not mad?" I asked.

"Of course I am you put yourself in danger" he said. Oh.

"But your okay that's all that matters. I wish I was there we would of had made some memories" he said then sighed.

"Hey." I said and cupped his face.

"We have eternity to make memories. All you have to do is let me go out we will be together obviously. Just we should go dancing more like in the 20s." I said.

"We will. I promise you once we have this cure everything is going to be better." He whispered.

"I love you" I whispered and he smiled rolling over on top of me.

"We should...take a....shower" he said mischievously between kisses.

"Mmm" I hummed chuckling and yelped when he picked me right up walking into the bathroom.

"Oh my god. Motel showers." I stated disgusted there horrible he chuckled kissing my neck.

His hands cupped my breasts as he kissed my mark electricity shot through me.

He stood behind me our eyes meeting in the mirror as he zipped me down piece by piece.

He was watching my reactions slowly. How does he do it I'll never know.

I turned around smirking looking up to him running my fingers along his chest.

His smile growing as he kissed me passionately.

His necklaces still around his neck I'm the only one he's ever aloud wear them.

I smiled widely as he wrapped his arms around me our lips kissing, his hand making circles on my back.

"Mine" he whispered as he backed me into the shower. He turned on the shower and yet still haven't broken the kiss.

He bit into my neck and we fell upon one another as he turned on the water.

I yelped it was freezing he chuckled honestly how is he standing under that!

"It's hot now." he purred the water running down his face. I laughed chuckled as he grinned.

"Come here" he said and I crossed my arms.

I looked up with a cheeky smirk and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh you little-" I cut him off by kissing him backing him against the other wall.

"Your not the dominant one here sweetheart" he said and spun me around pressing my front against the wall.

That's when I saw a figure outside the steamed glass just watching us. I gasped shocked.

"Nik Nik!" I said and he stopped immediately checking what was wrong.

"Love what is it?!" He asked I pointed towards the figure but it was gone?!

"Aria?" He asked and I frowned.

"Nothing I-I just thought I saw someone" I said.

"Aria trust me I'd know if anyone was in one mile of us." He said I rose an eyebrow at him.

"Okay okay but I'd know if anyone was here okay." He said cupping my face.

"Okay." I said and he kissed me.

"Now where were we?" He asked I chuckled.

Time Pass

"Your leaving me?" I said and laughed as he stood up the water still running.

"I'm going to check if Kol is here yet. Also you need to feed there's no bunnies around here sweetheart so I'll go get you something." He said with a grin.

"That's sweet" I said eyeing him oh he's really playing he wants to know information but he's just dancing around it.

"Your going to leave me all alone?" I asked him as he helped me stand up from the shower floor.

"Your staying here. Besides I want you all to myself still when I'm back. We have things to discuss things to do" he said.

"Oh and may I compliment that move you pulled. Did you think I didn't feel that?" He whispered in my ear I bit my lip.

"I love you" he said and kissed me passionately as I gripped his hair.

"Don't be long. I'll miss you" I said and he smiled.

"I'll be quick. You shouldn't bother getting dressed" He said kissing my cheek I blushed.

"I love you to." I said slapping his behind on his way out of the shower.

"You just declared war. I know you'll be the one screaming my name just like you were 10 minutes ago. Bye love" he said mischievously and walking out.

Well shit.

I'm blushing at the fact he's gone to get me animal blood.

He's really accepted that part of me thank god or I'd be screwed. I only fear he's going to realise why I drink it.

I stayed in the shower washing my hair with eucalyptus shampoo and conditioning.

That's when I heard the door open god Nik was fast.

"Well love when you said you'd be fast I didn't expect.-" I was cut off by arms wrapping around me.

But that was not Nik.

A horrible discomfort and terror shot through me I pulled away shocked seeing Killian standing there.

I let go of the loudest scream possible. I'm standing here naked and he's in a shirt and jeans!

I covered myself with my arms.

"You found me! Let me love you here and now!" He beamed grabbing my arms I started screaming struggling in his grip.

"Stop it!" I screamed and kicked him in the gut.

"Your mine!" He shouted trying to push me down. My god what is wrong with him he's completely crazy. He's not stopping my god is he going to-?

"Get off me!" I yelled throwing him and he went threw the glass.

That's when I heard the door bang open and Killian was pulled from the ground.

Damon! My god I have to get a towel.

They were yelling and bashing one another into the walls. My breath was all over the place as I tried to grab a towel.

"How dare you touch her! Who are you!" Damon yelled.

"I'm her boyfriend" he said my breath was hitching as I backed against the wall Damon picked him up then smashed him into the mirror.

I was shocked he actually tried to force himself on me.

"Who are you!?" Damon seethed not giving him time to respond taking a piece of broken glass holding it to Killian's eye.

"How dare you touch my little sister" Damon shouted. Killian was refusing to speak.

He stabbed him in the neck and fell to the floor. Oh but he'll be back.

"Aria hey!" He said taking a towel averting his eyes as I took it.

"Thank you." I said.

"You don't have to thank me." He said hugging me I felt tears coming on. That whole scene reminded me of Nathaniel oh those horrid memories.

"Shh shh it's okay it's okay" he said holding me tight. I sobbed into his chest quietly.

"Damon?..." I heard Stefan yell with footsteps then..... nothing.

"What the hell happened?" Stefan said.

"This guy attacked her in the shower. I don't know who he was he was just crazy." Damon replied.

"What exactly did he do." Nik said monotoned I felt him behind me.

"That's a conversation for later. Right now we tie him up" Damon said giving me to Nik he wrapped me in his arms.

"I'm gonna have his head." Nik said and Stefan was watching all this in shock.

"I know him." I said and the three stopped and looked to me confused.

"He's sired to me."

---------------------

I'm now dressed in a hoodie and jeans, sitting in an armchair.

"He's sired to you?" Damon asked I nodded. Nik was staring at Killian, safe to say he's not happy.

"How? Is this the lover boy?!" Stefan said angrily.

"I didn't think he was still around okay." I said crossing my arms.

That's when Kol came through the door he didn't look to happy that's when he saw Killian.

"Why is he still alive!?" Kol growled pointing at him.

"Because when he wakes up he's going to feel abominable pain" Nik said glaring at an unconscious Killian.

"Aria. So you knew he was sired but what he did wasn't...normal he looked crazy." Damon said.

That's when I told them the full story.

"What happened when I left?" Nik asked he didn't remove his eyes from Killian who was tied up in a chair.

"He just showed up behind me. I'm just glad Damon came before he attempted anything else." I said playing with the sleeve of my jumper.

"So you couldn't figure out how to break the sire bond just like me." Damon said after a few moments of silence.

"No. I just left him. I never anticipated he'd go crazy. We weren't together I didn't like him like that, but when I turned him he went crazy" I said.

"Well if that's what he's like I don't want to meet Charlotte" Stefan said.

Oh yeah.

"Oh look who's waking up." Kol growled Killian.

Nik grabbed his chin angrily.

"Aria I think you should go outside." Damon said.

"No." I said standing up.

"Out." Nik shouted. I flinched Stefan took my hand forcing me outside.

"Hey come on" he said trying to bring me away as he shut the door.

I stood there for a second that's when I heard Nik shouting along with my Damon, banging, thumping and Killian screaming.

I walked away with Stefan slowly they would kill me if I tried to stop them.

I sat on the hood of the car just waiting Stefan had his arm around me . Killian had to be stopped he was gone to far over the brink.

Soon enough Stef went to check on them.

"Aria" I heard him behind me.

I hopped off the booth of the car my boots clicking as I walked over to him.

I don't want to know.

He opened his arms as I hugged him.

"Klaus said you'll stay here tonight with him while we go find Charlotte with Kol." Stefan said.

"Do I even have to ask where Killian is" I said.

"Klaus and Damon ripped him apart. Barely got a swing" he said my unbeaten heart sunk the poor guy.

"Just be careful he's not in a good mood." He said leaving me outside the door.

God where are Damon and Kol?

I stepped into the room slowly he wasn't anywhere in sight but I heard the tap running in the bathroom.

I quietly walked over the door was open. I leaned my head against the door frame with my arms crossed.

He's washing all the blood off his hands.

"Hi" he said.

"Hi" I whispered walking over to him slowly. I took his arm he resisted for a moment then gradually let me get the blood off of him.

I wiped the blood from his cheek. Our eyes staring into one another.

"I should have believed you." He said.

"Nik we both know I have a wild imagination. I wouldn't blame you for thinking I didn't see anything I-" he cut me off.

"No! It was my fault. He saw you. He touched you." He said disgusted at the thought.

"Nik he's dead. He didn't touch me like that. He tried but I threw him through the glass" I said.

"You seem to love throwing people through glass." He murmured a light smile.

"We're okay right? That's all that matters" I said.

"Your sure your okay. You can talk to me about it." He said.

"Nik I don't want to talk about that. Just talk about something nice like how great this trip has been." I said sarcastically.

He chuckled as I handed him a clean shirt.

"Come on you need to feed" he said taking me into the bedroom.

"Okay you know I've been trying to get used to the whole animal thing. So here" he said handing me a bottle.

"Thank you" I said drinking it. He looked a tad disgusted but covered it.

"Oh no don't be obvious" I said and he chuckled.

"You need to tell me how your feeling" he said and I put down the bottle.

"I'm feeling" I dragged, walking towards him.

"Confused. Angry. Hormonal. Tired. Will I go on" I said as he pulled me to sit on his lap.

"Sweetheart we-" I cut him off.

"What are you feeling?" I asked him.

"Furious. Homicidal. Like I want to kill that guy a thousand times" he said.

"Nik. Please forget about him." I sighed. He pulled me closer nodding hesitantly.

"Can I make you feel better?" I asked him and he looked up raising an eyebrow.

"You really want to after what happened?" He asked.

"Nik I'm fine. He didn't do anything . Honestly it'd be better if you never bring it up again" I said annoyed.

"Okay. Shh. I won't" he said brushing the hair from my face.

"Come here." He whispered running a finger along my jawline.

I smiled as he kissed me softly.

Time Pass

Our breaths were hitched as he fell to the side.

"God love" he said his breath rapid his chest sweaty.

"Oh what?." I laughed hitting his chest.

"You were amazing" he said turning onto his side.

"Weren't to shabby yourself" I whispered sweetly.

" I was trying to keep up. The things you do. You make it hurt in all the right places." He said running a finger down my arm. It sent tingles through me as I giggled.

He pulled me to his chest tucking the sheets around me as we cuddled.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

17.8K 534 23
⚠️IL LIBRO È TUTTO FRUTTO DELLA MIA IMMAGINAZIONE⚠️ Martina Torres ha diciotto anni e vive a Barcellona per studiare la lingua del padre ed è origina...
50.5K 2.6K 40
Where... Grace Martinez ha passato la sua intera vita sui campi da tennis. All'inizio non apprezzava molto questo sport, ma essendo una persona eccen...
199K 7.5K 70
«"Dimmi che non è un addio", così lontana ma anche così vicina» ⇨♥ «Lo sapevo che non te sarebbe andata bene, non sei il tipo de persona che da secon...
179K 5.6K 70
"L'amore è come una partita di calcio: ci sono momenti di gioia e trionfo, ma anche momenti di tensione e sconfitta. Ma con Kenan al mio fianco, sape...