Private and the Captain ( Jel...

By melantha123

#35 in Action 20th April 2015. #415 in Fanfiction 21st September 2015. She finally found her inner self and h... More

Characters / Info
1 Early Morning
2 Shot Heart
3 Man's Best Friend
4 The Straitjacket
5 Strength of Soldier
6 Butterfly
7 Madness
8 Melting
9 Dry Sand
10 Hooded Hunter
11 Mission in September
12 Puppets of Emotions
13 Hurtful Past
14 Harsh and Cold
15 Battle Bruises
16 Broken Brotherhood
17 Heaven Above
18 Fair Kindness
19 Missed Training
20 Guarding the Treasure
21 Ghosts on Christmas
22 Tricked Again
23 Time for Truth
24 The Winter Exam
25 Soldier or Not?
26 Time for Explaining
27 Black as Fear
28 Photos from Past
29 Someone Mysterious
30 Old Times
31 Strange Days
32 The Sun Stone
33 Tunnel of Ice
Anger
34 Trust to be Earned
35 Fear the Black
36 Dew Drops on Her Skin
37 Demons Angel
38 Fun or Love
39 Winds of War
40 Moon's Storm Clouds
A/N: My daughter
41 "Coldness Turned into Warmth"
A/N: Her name aaand some stuffles of da book
42 War Cry
43 Live to Love, Love to Live
Epilogue
Final Words
A Hidden Chapter 1
New Jelsa book
Bonus Chapter: Royal Guard
Jelsa Videos

Prologue

17.7K 612 447
By melantha123

POV Elsa

One by one I'm packing my things. Not much but at least some. Some basic t-shirts, jeans, gymnastic clothes and underwear. Last but not the least I gently place a picture frame into my bag, it's me and Anna.

"Elsa?" Anna's voice comes from the door. Her voice is concerned, bit insecure as she knocks on the doorframe.

"Yeah, I'm about done!" I replied as I closed the bag. I throw it on my back and then I pulled down my shirt a bit. It had a sweetheart neck and then I had a skirt just below my knees. The summer was already ending but the day was hot.

"No! I didn't come because of that. Are you sure that you want to go there?" Anna mumbled and I go to her. I'm still tying up my hair into tight bun above my head.

"Yes I am Anna. I need to do this!" I sighed as Anna touched my shoulder.

"But army Els! They will train you into killer and then ship you far across the ocean into some unknown country to be killed!" Anna spoke fast and was panting.

I laughed a bit, "I just need to test myself! To see how much I can do and how strong I am. I'm not turning into monster, you said it to me a while ago and it's just some training. Just remain calm?" I smiled. Anna nodded her head slowly, clearly being reluctant to let go of my shoulder.

"Couldn't you just have gone to some summer camp?" Anna sighed loudly.

"Nope, it's not the same thing. I'm going to be just fine and I will write to you every week," I smiled warmly as I wrap my arms around her. She responses to my hug and I feel her hands tightening around me to the point that I'm almost positive that I will be strangled. Then she let go of me.

Saying farewell for now felt hard. The fact however was that if I would now back off I would be sent into prison from running away from duty. I had signed myself into army some time ago.

They had this shuttle bus going from my city to the base. It would be located in Burgess but further in the countryside.

In the bus I look for a place to sit. Some guys are keeping a racket in the back seat and I look around while carrying my bag.

"Hi!" I heard a voice chirping and I look to my right. A girl with strikingly glowing blonde hair is smiling to me. Her eyes are like emeralds.

"Hey!" I replied and I saw her patting the seat next to her.

"Sit here?" She smiled and I nodded in gratitude. I sat next to her, I notice that on the seat next to us is a girl with frizzly fiery red hair.

"Thank you! My name is Elsa Arendelle," I said to the girl who took my hand to shake.

"Rapunzel Corona and that's Merida Dunbroch," she nodded towards the girl with red hair. When she heard her name she started to look at us. Her eyes were sea blue in color.

"Nice to see ya," Merida grinned and the bus drove off. It was now full since this was last stop before the base. The guys on the back started cheering loudly which made me flinch.

"Don't you worry about those brats. They might be loud but totally harmless and if they cause you trouble I will smack them," someone spoke behind us. I glance at Rapunzel who looks at me. In unison we turn around and see a girl chewing gum sitting behind us.

"Nice to see you three. I just noticed how well you've dressed considering that you're soon in army," the girl with dark eyes, black hair with purple stripes said with almost mocking tone.

"Well it might be my last time dressing up like this and it's a hot day," I said my response. "I didn't hear your name?" I told her.

"GoGo Tomago. My friend Hiro Hamada is that shortie with black messy hair and dark eyes," GoGo nodded towards the back where the guys started singing some road trip song.

"Oh. Do you know any other of them?"  I asked.

"Hiro told me that the guy with goat beard and brown hair and eyes is Eugene Fitzherbert. Next to him, also brown hair and messy hairstyle and green eyes is Hiccup Haddock," GoGo pointed out the people and then leaned back on her chair. She was wearing this black outfit.

"Thank you!" I said as now I at least know few of the recruits on the bus by looks.

"My name is Elsa Arendelle," I introduced myself. Then Rapunzel and Merida told her who they were. GoGo came up with nicknames to them, Rapunzel is Punz and Merida is Mer. I'm Els to them.

My heart was racing for the whole journey. I kept on listening rumors about how the training will be like and what type of people are going to train us.

Apparently there are three trainers in this camp and all of them are captains. They were once part of this famous group in the army, like special forces or something like that. Their group even had a nickname, The Guardians.

And the trainers? Well there's this bubbly and happy woman called Toothiana F.Airy, 27 year old former member of the Guardians. Then there's Bunnymund E. Aster who is really obsessed in combat. And one more, Jackson Overland, every time when his name is mentioned people start to whisper. It's almost like this Jackson is feared and no one wants into his squat.

However I've heard that Captain Overland won't take any girls into his squat for some reasons which are unspoken. That's fine to me though.

The bus parked in the yard, just in the middle of barrack area. There was thirty minutes drive to Burgess from here even though we sort of were in the town. We were given instructions to take our bags and go in front of the command building and that's what we did.

"Do you think that we will be in the same squat?" Punzie whispered as we were walking forward. The four of us were walking together, I was on the left side of our small group.

I threw my bag better to my shoulder and that's when I heard a loud groan. It literally sounded so hateful that I froze to my steps and then something bumped into me. I started hearing gasps around me.

"What the fuck!" I heard this angry shout and I turn around quickly. I see a pair of cyan blue eyes staring at me, thin lips that are tightly against each other. There's this guy, wearing a uniform and staring right at me. His eyes are filled with hatred and I notice how he looks at me from tip to toe and back.

"Who the heck do you think you are?" He roared and for my horror I notice everyone's attention on us. He had this weird colored hair, silvery white that was long and wind wisped looking. Then I saw his mark, he was a Captain in here.

"I'm sorry sir!" I replied. Then I saw the nametag. Overland, he is the Captain Overland.

"Tch, wearing summer skirts on recruiting day. There's no room for ladies in the army," he told me while his eyes narrowed. A chill run up on my spine as he passed me.

"That was harsh," Punzie gulped out.

"If he wasn't a Captain I would have knocked some sense into him," Merida growled and gave the Captain an angry glare.

When we got into Command Building I notice that there are three people standing in pedestal. One of them was Captain Jackson Overland, the woman was Toothiana A. Fairy and on her right was Bunnymund E. Aster. All of them were standing with their backs straight, each one of them had a piece of paper.

Captain Aster greeted everyone, told us some basic information. Then he called his squat members name by name. I watch as his squat took their things and went to the barrack that Captain Aster told them to.

After saying all that he needed Captain Aster stepped back. A cold wind blew over us as Captain Overland stepped forward. His other arm was behind his back as he held the paper on his right hand. He started going through the list, without any nice words in the beginning. Just the fact that everyone should go into barrack right after their name is called.

"Hamada, Hiro; Haddock, Hiccup; Fitzherbert, Eugene and Arendelle —-," Captain Overland froze and stared at the paper when he was about to read the last name. I was about to faint. There was no way that I wanted into his squat.

I watch as Captain Overland turns towards the other captains. "There's no way that I'm going to take a woman on my team!" Captain Overland shouted. I notice them having an argument.

"You are Arendelle? Right?" Hiro whispered to me and I nodded my head. He had sneaked closer to me.

"Captain Overland!" A voice spoke and the whispers around me ended. A man walked forward, he went to Captain Overland. We couldn't hear their conversation but it surely had broken his battle spirit.

"Since Commander Moon told me so," Captain Overland finally spoke with his voice bitter. "Arendelle Elsa is on my squad," he said the words like they were poison.

The look on his face was shocked when he noticed that I took my bag, joining the others when we were heading to the barracks. It was like the mere sight of me disgusted him.

I just wanted to get into the barracks and change my clothes into army green pants and t-shirt. His gaze was sending a burning sensation on my back.

"I'm truly sorry that you were put into this squat," they guy named Hiccup run next to me. He was already wearing his army type of clothes, perfect for moving in the woods and so on.

"Why is that?" I whispered as my cheeks heated up.

"He is trying to say that we all are sorry for getting into this squat. Our Captain is the harshest and rudest in this base. He puts you through hell on training," Eugene sighed.

"Oh, I see," I mumbled as we climbed up the stairs to our barrack.

"No you don't!" Eugene laughed and I raise my eyebrow when he opened up the barrack door.

"What do you mean?" I whispered.

"He hates women is what he is trying to say," Hiccup sighed. Then I remembered my first encounter with him. This is bad, he hates women and he mocked me for wearing a dress. This is my worst nightmare!

"W-why is that?" I gulped out as I chose my bed from the free ones. I placed my things on a trunk in the end of the bed.

"No one knows but it has been seen. You know... They actually dared to make you as test candidate!" Eugene chuckled and Hiro elbowed him quickly.

"WHAT?" I almost screamed aloud.

"You are the first woman in his squat... like... ever?" Hiro laughed nervously and ruffled his hair. Before I could say anything the door slammed open.

"ATTENTION!" Captain Overland shouted and walked in. We all run to the end of our beds to stand straight in front of him. He was walking in front of us, in the middle corridor and glaring at us.

He paused in front of me, I still could notice his hateful stare as he watched my clothes. I didn't have time to change.

"Can little lady run?" He said bitterly.

"If I can just change I..." I started. Hiro stood on opposite side and shook his head vigorously. I knew that I made a mistake.

"Speak to me as Sir! And I don't even fucking care," he roared at me and then gritted his teeth. I was so sure that he is going to hit me at any point because he was just few inches away from my face when he yelled at me. Then he backed up and looks around him.

"Run ten rounds around the base. NOW!" He ordered.

"YES SIR!" Everyone shouted in unison as we run outside from the barrack. I could hear him walking calmly behind us, I just imagined him walking with his arms behind his back like he had earlier. His steps just clapped on the wooden floor of the barrack.

A/N:

How was the Prologue?

Now it will take some time before first chapter.

I need to finish writing Deadly Waves before I can really start with this book. I just decided to do the Prologue because I was thrilled and got over 200 reads in three days! Awesome!

So.. now I'm just writing all remaining chapters of Deadly Waves (updating it every couple days).

I LOVE YOU MY SNOW STORM IN THE ARMY!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 2.2K 26
The story takes place months after Elsa has found her happiness. After reports of crystallized black ash are found sweeping through Arendelle, pe...
128K 4.6K 27
Elsa, Hiccup, Merida, and Rapunzel are recruited to join the Guardians and team up with Jack Frost to become the Big Five. The Guardians are a group...
28.5K 1K 19
Elsa, the Snow Queen, has given up her crown to her little sister, Anna, who was now Queen of Arendelle. there is a law in their land that only one...
96.4K 2.6K 130
COMPLETED! ❝ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲! ❞ Ask & Dare the Big Five! Hiccup, Rapunzel, Merida, Jack Frost...