Aria Salvatore x Klaus Mikael...

By pastmidnight_

Imagine believing your brothers died over a century ago? Believing your whole family was dead? Being turned i... More

Coming Home
Three Salvatores
Founders Day
Because I Am
He Will Come For You
Elijah
Diet
Tomb
Leave
Klaus
Decade
The Sacrafise
Bite
Road Trip?
Ray Sutton
Paralyzed
Remember
1920s
Letter
Lies
Fooled
Game
Always
Getting Lost
Protect You
Safe
Happy Funeral
Hello Again Elijah
Painted
Family Business
What I Used To Be
Because I Love You
Sacrificial Lamb
I Needed To Say It
Trespassing Into Hell
Arrested
Your Small
White Oak
Kieran Ripper
Denver Blues
Charmer
Mothers
Until We Meet Again
The 1950s
Bite
Did you miss me?
Make It Stop
Forgiveness
Here We Go
Punch
Change Of Plans
Rich
Shots
College
Snap
Lost Marbles
It Stopped
Pageant
Bubbling Secrets
Wrong Crowd
Drive
Photo
Figure
Buried Hatchet
Frozen
What We Are
HeadStone
Numbed Minds
Doomed
Tunnels
Caught
Into The Woods
CampFire
New Bodies
Do It All Over Again
One Tear
Speed Walked
Back When
Turned Tables
Sleepover
Him
If You Make It Out Alive
Hide and Seek
1864
Highway To Hell
Humanity
Happy Birthday
Bleeding Out

Memorial

4.8K 98 12
By pastmidnight_

Arias POV.

"Elijah how on earth do you do this?" I laughed as he came to my side helping me with the coffee machine.

"Darling you really don't know how to use a coffee maker?" Kol laughed at me. I guess it's bad since he only was introduced to one a few weeks ago.

"It's complicated there's so many buttons I once set a shower on fire" I sighed.

Rebekah laughed from upstairs as did Nik. I rolled my eyes as Elijah smirked pointing to a little green button.....oh god.

"Well I'm not embarrassed" I said proudly.

"What are your plans for today?" I asked cutting them off from laughing at me.

"I have some business to attend to out of town with a friend." Elijah said as Nik strutted in.

"I have to go to the funeral for the Founders Council this morning Caroline and Liz are forcing me to go" I said.

"I really don't like her" Rebekah said walking in.

I rolled my eyes "Beks you don't know her".

"And I won't ever she's irritating" she sighed and Kol smirked at me.

"Agreed" Nik muttered and I bumped his hip as he chuckled.

"You both are so horrible" I exclaimed.

They both just smirked at one another chuckling like thieves.

"Right well I better go get ready" I said shoving Nik playfully.

As I was brushing my hair my phone buzzed....a voicemail from Elena? This is awkward I haven't spoken to her since...I can't remember we really grew apart after everything.

Caroline refuses to be around her and Bonnie tolerates her now.

Bon said she's been acting strange since her transition into a vampire she's just been defending Damon twenty four seven. ?

"Hey Aria, can you call me. We haven't really spoken since....well. I'm calling because I've been having some adjustment issues. I need to talk to you" her voice trailed off as I could hear stomping in the back and she hung up.

She mustn't like the bunny diet.

As soon as that voicemail ended Stefan began calling me.

"Hello" I said shyly.

I wonder how he's doing ever since crazy momma last night, same for Damon.

"Hey are you at home?" He asked warily.

"Eh yeah but not for long Caroline is forcing me to go to the funeral today" I replied,

"Okay I'll see you there but I'm calling to warn you that there is a new vampire hunter in town. Tyler was attacked late last night." He said and my breath hitched.

"Oh my god is he okay?!" I asked.

"Yeah but the new hunter is strong his name is apparently Conor Jordan he's very skilled" he explained.

"W-Wait Conor Jordan?!" I asked.

"You know him?!" Stefan said shocked.

"Well no just Damon and I saw him yesterday at the grill that's it I knew he was shady" I sighed.

"Okay well when you come to the church stay close to me okay. I'm going over to Bonnie's the bullets that Conor used on Tyler have strange etchings on them they may be spelled I'm not sure." he said.

"Okay keep me posted, where's Damon?" I said.

"He's investigating about mother look I'm sorry about last night I didn't mean to fight with you, just that woman can't be around us not after what she's done" he said and I sighed.

"That woman." God Stefan won't ever trust her I know him.

"Yeah....look I better go I'll see you at the church" I said biting my thumb.

"See you there...oh and Aria" he said and I smiled. "

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Quit biting your thumb." He chuckled and hung up on me. He does know me a lot better than I think he does doesn't he.

I let my hair fall down long and wavy as I got into a black dress. It was knee length I can't have Nik giving out about to much skin.

Everything with the funeral today is making me think so much about Ric. I wonder if he's keeping his promise? I miss him. No stop thinking.

Onto other things I have to deal with Elena. A new vampire hunter and mother. Can I possibly stay away from her? I don't know...

I pulled on some black heels and my Christmas present from Caroline last year a talisman bracelet putting it on my wrist.

I'm on my way to Cares when I get a call from Elena.

"Elena?" I said I could hear her panicked breath.

"Hi Aria...I've puked blood all over my dress in church your the only one that I can trust to tell. Please help me" she said she was crying.

God damn my bloody guilt.

"Hey hey it's okay just breath I'm guessing this is about the adjustment issues?" I sighed feeling bad.

"Yes. You have amazing blood control I need you to teach me, please can you bring me a new dress please Aria I'm losing it" she weeped.

If anything she's better than me yikes.

"I'll be there asap. Elena just stay calm" I said hanging up and running to the nearest dress store.

------------

"I'm here, I'm here" I said into the phone running along by the church with a dress in my hands.

She was utterly freaking out that's when her breath hitched and I could hear rattling at the door.

"Is that you?" She whispered still crying her emotions are heightened so much right now as she just turned.

"No not yet stay down. Tell whoever it I to go away" I said.

"I'm sorry there's someone in here!" She yelled.

"Aria hurry" she weeped hanging up.

I began to run in my stupid heels down to the basement bathroom in the church.

When I came around the corner I saw Conor sitting on the couch outside the bathroom.

"Hello" I smiled.

Holy crap this is the vampire hunter oh my god.

"Hi sweetheart" he smiled and I knocked on the bathroom door good god hurry Elena.

If Nik knew I was standing this close to a vampire hunter he'd freak.

Elena popped her head out I saw the blood all over her dear god. It's sad I know exactly what she's going through but it shouldn't be this bad that she's not able to keep it down?.

"Aria. Thank god." She smiled taking the dress.

"Sorry, I spilled coffee...all over my dress" she said to Conor peeking her head out luckily from where he was sitting he didn't notice the blood.

He stood up as I nodded to Elena and she smiled shutting the door.

I feel really bad for her the bunny diet isn't working, she's not able to drink from humans because of guilt nothing's working.

Conor began walking towards me smiling.

"Don't believe we've formally met I'm Conor" he said holding out his hand.

"Aria. Germaphobe" I chuckled. He's wearing gloves I know that trick good sir he's probably soaked his gloves in vervain.

He chuckled holding back his hand.

"So you live here?" He asked. Um...what the hell kinda question is that.

"Yes. What about you?" I said.

"I'm in environmental clean-up, your very young don't tell me you live on your own?" He chuckled.

What is this guy pedo 101? Clearly I don't live alone I look seventeen well actually I'm mistaken for younger because of my stupid height.

"With my family, I'm only seventeen" I said good god Elena hurry up!

"Everything okay in there?!" I called.

"Yeah yeah just one minute" she said trying to keep her sanity.

"You staying long?" I asked him. "

"Just until my jobs done" he said....mhm.

I really don't like him, he's so calm it's creepy.

"Heard you had a bit of a pollution problem" he said leaning against the wall.

I gasped "Well I wasn't aware, thank you for your service" I smiled.

"Pleasures all mine." He stated eyeing me. Creep alert. The toilet flushed and Elena trotted out.

"So sorry that took so long" she said to Conor.

"No problem" he replied.

"Well enjoy your stay. Careful though Mystic Falls is one crazy town" I winked at him taking Elena's hand and strutted away.

We both let out a deep breath walking behind the church.

"Thank you for saving me back there" she said.

"Elena its okay we all go through this phase" I said patting her back.

"No this is something else it might be my dopplegängers blood rejecting it I just, I don't know what's wrong with me" she sighed.

"I'm dying I can't drink from animals and I can't risk hurting any humans" she weeped.

"Hey hey your going to be okay! You may not believe this but I'm not that great at control as I come off" I said and she laughed....

"Your better than Caroline you never drink from humans" she said.

Man if she knew the epitome of the truth.

"Your going to be fine Elena. Actually there is something I have to ask you." I said.

"Yes?" She said.

"Um...how did you die?" I asked. I've only realised that I've never actually found out how she died.

She frowned "She didn't tell you?".

"Who?" I asked.

"Rebekah she made Matt drive off the Wickery bridge. It was to avenge you and Klaus. I had vampire blood in my system" she said and my mouth dropped.

"I can't believe no one told me this!" I said. How hasn't this came up!

"Well Klaus must have neglected to tell you he still has a few bags of my blood. He's still able to make his stupid hybrids" she said crossing her arms.

"Why didn't anyone tell me." I stated huffing.

"Well it's over now. I hate her sorry I know she's your bestfriend but she's a bitch" she said and I held back a growl because of the way she said it.

I'm sorry Elena were not bestfriends anymore but how do you expect me to forgive you after everything.

"Well thanks again we should head inside" she said that's when we noticed Stefan and Damon coming towards us.

"I'll go inside now." I said swiftly running away and the two chuckled as I ran away.

As I walked through the halls I pulled out my phone checking if anyone's called.

Darling pray for me in church I'm about to sin ;) -Your Master and Sexy God Kol.

For the millionth time Kol you ain't my master. Seriously I don't want Nik to dagger you! And whatever sin your up to..count me out. -Your one and only...BestFriend -A

He's really a piece of work but got to love his antics.

Aria! Where are you girl?!" -Care

I'm in the church with my lord gurlllll -A

Sweetheart I'd love for you to know that you broke the coffee maker you left the heater on. Only you. I'll see you tonight. -Elijah.

I laughed receiving some dirty glares I keep forgetting I'm in a church.

I then clicked on the one who gives me butterflies.

Aria? I miss you love -Nik

Oh do you now? - A

I know exactly where this is heading I walked into a room filled with candles it was empty.

You know I'm bored in this house with my agitating brother -Nik

You know... I'm a vampire in a church how sinful -A

What I could do to you in a church keep to yourself don't bend over not till I find you... -Nik

Shame your not here.. -A

I can't wait to see you -Nik

Tonight.? -A

Your body is mine tonight. -Klaus

Bye Nik. -A

I blushed and putting my phone away he always does this to me at the worst times.

I walked out of the room bumping right into Stefan and Damon arguing.

"Are you really that intent on having your way". Stefan sneered at him.

"It's not my way it's the only way!" Damon said.

"If she hurts someone she will crumble! She'll be desperate enough to turn off the guilt." Stefan snaked at him.

"Guys she's going to get through this" I interjected and their heads snapped to me.

"You know!?" Damon asked.

"Yes duh" I said.

"Stefan you think she's going to become a ripper?!" Damon said sarcastically.

God this is making me uncomfortable he hates rippers.

"I will never let her be anything like me" Stefan said he frowned and then gazed to me sadly.

"Well god forbid she'll be anything like me if that's what you're really thinking" Damon snapped.

"She's going to go off the rails eventually Stefan. Faster we make it happen the sooner we get her back on track." Damon added.

"No. You can't put her through that" I argued.

"She's strong if we help her she can survive!" Stefan snapped but Damon cut him off.

"She's starving Stefan she hasn't been able to keep blood down for days!" Damon hissed and Stefan's face fell shocked.

"What are you talking about she told me she was fine" Stefan asked.

"She lied. Your four legged protein shake was a bust. The juice box was a no-go" Damon snapped holding up a blood bag.

"She can't even keep my blood down" he added oh my god. I glared at him shocked and Stefan's face was I cant even explain.

Blood sharing is very personal with vampires you only do it with the one you love. It's practically sex.

"Damon.." I said disapprovingly shaking my head.

Stefan looked like he was about to stake Damon.

I and Nik do it all the time he loves it. It's very intimate it's like "naked cuddling" and can make you feel....good.

"She drank from you?" Stefan asked taken aback.

"Oops did I say that out loud?" Damon smirked walking away.

"Stef." I said putting a hand on his shoulder and he looked down as I took his arm.

"Come on." He said bringing me inside as the bell rang.

We walked in and Stefan pulled me over as we spotted Tyler and Caroline.

"Tyler what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Being sensitive to the communities loss" he said and Caroline chuckled.

"With a hunter out to get you?" Stefan said like Tyler was stupid.

"I'm not letting him stop me from where I'm supposed to be" Tyler stated. Well isn't he brave.

"Where your going to be is six feet under if you don't stay down" I said leaving them and sitting down beside a random stranger behind Jeremy, Matt and Elena.

Soon enough Stefan sat beside me he must be super pissed at Elena.

I am I can't believe she fed on Damon!? She should have known that wasn't right in some way.

Carol Lockwood walked up on the alter and welcomed everyone.

"Before we start the mass we'd like to open the floor to anyone who would like to share some memories about our late friends on the town council" she said.

"I know April Young wanted to say a few words about her dad. April?" She said and everyone looked around for her.

Strange wouldn't she be in like the top row this is her dad.

This is all driving up memories about my own. It pretty much looked like April had fled poor girl.

"Would anyone else who'd like to share recollection or a memory about Pastor Young?" Carol said nervously.

He was the one who blew up the town council so probably not.

That's when oh for heavens sake Elena stood up.

"Come on up, Elena" Carol said. I seriously want to smack Elena she is in no condition to go up there she looks like she's about to puke.

She hasn't properly fed in days she thinks it's smart to go public.

I and Stefan shared a look as she hobbled up there. That's when Damon waltzed in sitting beside me sandwiching me between my two brothers.

"She doesn't look to good" Damon whispered looking at Elena and I rolled my eyes I can't believe she's gone up there.

"Maybe you should have told me she was rejecting all food sources" Stefan sneered in a whisper.

"Jealousy's beneath you, brother" Damon stated.

"And what you did is beneath you" I sneered at him an his smirk dropped at my scold.

"Bite me" Stefan snaked at him.

Elena made her way to the podium and spoke.

"She was kind of nervous about coming up here to speak, April." She started.

"Now that I'm up here I'm kind of nervous to" she stuttered her breath shaky. Could someone stick a fork in my neck!

"The worst day of loving someone is the day that you lose them."'she said well that's depressing.

That's when I smelt it....blood.

We all smelt it oh no no no. There's a lot of it. Elena's appearance changed she was beginning to shake.

"Do you smell that?" Caroline said only audible to vampires.

"Blood" Tyler whispered.

It was behind us oh god I started to feel hunger a knot in my throat. My teeth were beginning to shatter but that's when I felt Stefan's hand squeeze mine.

"No one move. Don't turn around its a trap" Damon whispered he hadn't noticed my change in persona.

I looked to Stefan there was so much scent of blood filling my atmosphere right now. I can't snap not here not now there's too many people plus there's a hunter right behind us.

"Stay calm" Stefan said.

But I knew it was directed towards me as he stood up slowly to go get Elena.
She was panicking up there her voice stuttering and shaky.

"Aria what's going on with you." Damon whispered. I smiled falsely shaking my head and he frowned worried.

I really don't want him to know what I was, what I am...No! What I was.

Stefan took Elena off the alter and slowly walked her down the aisle into the seat with Jeremy and Matt.

"Please everyone turn to page 42 in your hymnbook. Let us join together in song" the priest said.

We all rose and I was clenching my fists. I need Nik I need Nik now.

He's my anker even though he doesn't know that.

Damon was watching me curiously as Elena and Stefan whispered to one another.

Everyone began singing some creepy Bloody Mary song. Okay it's not that bad.

Is it bad that I'm jealous that Stefan is taking care of Elena and not me? Yes it's wrong.

There's so much blood god I can't.

Stefan tried to calm Elena but she was struggling. I gripped Damon's arm I didn't want to but I had to.

"It's okay." He said pulling me closer putting his arm around me.

"Stefan what's wrong with her?" Matt asked.

"She's hungry. She hasn't fed" Stefan replied.

"Well get her out of here" Jeremy hissed.

"There's someone watching us we can't" Stefan said.

"I'm going to go rip his head off" Damon said. I only gripped him tighter.

"Do that Damon you'll risk exposing all of us" Stefan stated. I actually prefer Damon's idea I need out of here now.

"Well I think that risk will be slightly diminished you know when I rip his head off" Damon replied sarcastically.

"Stefan I'm losing it" Elena whined.

Girl I feel you.

"You have ten seconds before I go old-fashioned on the new guy" Damon said.

"Don't do it Damon please" Stefan pleaded. The scene was so intense I can't I'm going to vamp out.

"3,2,1 Bye" Damon said about to go.

"Wait,Wait,Wait" Matt said.

Oh god no don't tell me he's about to say what I think.

"Elena. Feed from me." He said and we froze. Crap. That's it I'm screwed.

"It's okay. Everyone will think your just upset. Feed from me." He ordered.

Stefan shook his head I think he knows if I'm standing this close and Elena starts feeding on him I'll break.

"Stefan" Elena whimpered and he thought for a moment then slowly moved her to Matt.

She was about to start drinking from him when my phone rang. Oh great. I received a lot of glares as I shyly walked out.

The caller I.D was Stefan. Wow. I smiled I thought he'd thrown me under the bus. How could I think that he'd never do that to me.

I looked to him he was standing still and I quickly headed outside breathing in the fresh air.

I checked my phone seeing missed messages.

Aria your in pain I can fee it what's going on!? -Klaus

I'm okay Nik. I'm fine I'm coming home. -A

As I put my phone away I heard a gunshot come from inside and screaming. Oh no. Damon! Stefan!

I screamed there names running past hurdles of people panicking rushing out of the church.

I saw Stefan and Elena standing over a shot down Tyler. That's when someone grabbed me it was Damon.

"Come on!" He yelled zooming me out.

We saw Conor hurling towards his truck with a bag of weapons over his shoulder.

Damon zoomed towards the door of the truck ripping it from its hinges pulling Conor out.

I grabbed him pushing him to the ground when he shot me through the stomach.

Damon growled punching Conor grabbing his gun as I fell to the ground.

Conor flung Damon as they rolled over Conor pulling a stake from his jacket to Damon's heart.

I screamed standing up pulling him off Damon and punching him in the face with it. He then plunged a stake in my stomach then running to his truck.

That's when I felt two familiar arms picking me up. I looked into his brown eyes it was KOL! He smirked and zoomed me away.

"Kol put me down!" I shouted. He laughed and dropped me "As you wish".

"I have to make sure Damon's okay" I said trying to stand up when he pushed me back down.

"He's fine question is are you!?" He said eyeing me.

"Yeah thanks for saving me Kol, but I can't talk to you unless you behave" I said crossing my arms.

"Darling relax its only fun. Besides I want to spend some time with my BestFriend" he said helping me up.

"Okay as long as you behave. We have a serious hunter problem" I said and he nodded.

"Nik is on it since Elijah is out of town and Rebekah is helping Nik with the hunter problem I'm the last resort to keeping you safe." He winked.

"Wait" I came to a halt and smirked. He rose an eyebrow at me.

"Nik trusts you with me?" I asked.

"No. He thinks your with Stefan" he grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"Come let's have fun" he said pulling me along.

Yeah I'm dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 2.4K 39
Where... Grace Martinez ha passato la sua intera vita sui campi da tennis. All'inizio non apprezzava molto questo sport, ma essendo una persona eccen...
117K 6.4K 102
quando incontri la persona giusta poi è così difficile lasciarla andare, diventa il tuo punto di riferimento, la tua casa, il tuo tutto.
1.6M 50.1K 72
"Moriremo tutti prima o poi, indipendentemente dalla malattia" La mia poteva sembrare una semplice scusa. Ma la verità era che non ero pronta per d...
6.5K 520 14
Ma se vuoi, ora ti porto a casa Un bacio sa di marijuana Addosso solo una collana Fuori è buio come l'ossidiana