Aria Salvatore x Klaus Mikael...

By pastmidnight_

Imagine believing your brothers died over a century ago? Believing your whole family was dead? Being turned i... More

Coming Home
Three Salvatores
Founders Day
Because I Am
He Will Come For You
Elijah
Diet
Tomb
Leave
Klaus
Decade
The Sacrafise
Bite
Road Trip?
Ray Sutton
Paralyzed
Remember
1920s
Letter
Lies
Fooled
Game
Always
Getting Lost
Protect You
Safe
Happy Funeral
Hello Again Elijah
Painted
Family Business
What I Used To Be
Because I Love You
Sacrificial Lamb
I Needed To Say It
Trespassing Into Hell
Arrested
Your Small
White Oak
Kieran Ripper
Denver Blues
Mothers
Until We Meet Again
The 1950s
Bite
Did you miss me?
Make It Stop
Forgiveness
Here We Go
Punch
Change Of Plans
Rich
Memorial
Shots
College
Snap
Lost Marbles
It Stopped
Pageant
Bubbling Secrets
Wrong Crowd
Drive
Photo
Figure
Buried Hatchet
Frozen
What We Are
HeadStone
Numbed Minds
Doomed
Tunnels
Caught
Into The Woods
CampFire
New Bodies
Do It All Over Again
One Tear
Speed Walked
Back When
Turned Tables
Sleepover
Him
If You Make It Out Alive
Hide and Seek
1864
Highway To Hell
Humanity
Happy Birthday
Bleeding Out

Charmer

4.9K 119 28
By pastmidnight_

Arias POV.

I'm awoken from my slumber by Jeremy shaking my arm.

"Mm what?" I groaned hitting him with the pillow.

"Rose found Mary the woman who sired her there in Kansas...but eh" he trailed off.

"What?" I croaked.

"Damon and Elena are gone" he said and I jumped up seeing he was right.

"What the? Where's they go?" I whispered.

"No idea come on" he said getting up.

I pulled on my dark green cardigan around my arms and followed him out the door I was in slippers and silk pjs.

I stopped him pulling him back I put a finger to his lips indicating to shut up. I heard moaning and groaning. Oh no please no.

We peeked around the corner to see Damon and Elena in a full on makeout session.

My mouth dropped as did Jeremy's. Ew! I can't believe this.

He was running his hands all over her and she wasn't stopping him.

How can she-?! Stefan's at home right now looking for a way to stay alive to protect everyone and she's here making out with Damon.

You've got to be joking.

"Elena" Jeremy snapped standing out blowing our cover.

They stopped pulling away from one another shocked acting like teenagers. Damon's eyes landed on me and guilt filled them I scowled at him.

"Oh my god, guys I-" Jeremy cut her off.

"Rose found Mary she lives in Kansas".

I crossed my arms looking distastefully at them. "Okay let's go" Damon said walking past us Jeremy followed.

Elena looked up to me I just shook my head and scoffed walking away.

The whole car ride to Kansas was silent you could cut the tension with a knife.

When we arrived my mouth dropped at the site of the house it was old and creepy. It's giving me shivers as we stepped out of the car.

"This is the address, looks about right" Damon said he was walking on eggshells around me he's right to, I'm going to kill him.

"Stay here." Elena said to Jeremy and I.

"Why so you guys can make out again?" I asked Jeremy chuckled.

"Hey don't be a dick" Damon said to me.

"I'm going to excuse that comment you're the one who was making out with your little brothers girlfriend points for class Day" I said.

"Hey can we just discuss this later" he snapped.

"Listen to your brother" Elena said my mouth dropped. Jeremy and I looked to each other and laughed.

"Fine go into the creepy house I hope Mary's home, from what I've heard of her she doesn't like trespassers" I said turning on my heel and going back in the car Jeremy followed.

"I'm sorry I know she's your sister but" I let out a deep growl kicking the seat.

"She's a pain...I know" he sighed. I rested my head against the window.

Only then a few minutes later.
My heart nearly jumped out of my chest when someone banged loudly on the window.

"Hello darling" Kol beamed from the other side of the glass smirking at me I rolled my eyes.

"Ah jeez" I sighed he opened the door poking his head in still smirking.

"You've always liked hide and seek. Well now I found you and you give me my prize" he smirked leaning in for a kiss and I shoved him he chuckled.

"Hey don't touch her!" Jeremy yelled.

"Jeremy it's fine it's just Kolabear" I said and they both frowned.

"Do you put a bear at the end of everyone's name?" Jeremy chuckled.

"Well....no but" I chuckled then my mind snapped. "Kol! Where is Damon and Elena!" I gaped.

"Relax darling. They're upstairs with dead Mary." He smirked I put a hand on my head.

"You killed her didn't you?" I sighed.

"Yep now they can't find out who was the creator of their sire line so they can't use the stake on any of us" he said unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Hey" I slapped his hand away.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said.

"Well I'm going home... and so are you." He said and pulled me out of the car bridal style.

"Aria!" Jeremy shouted as Kol sped me away.

We're now on the side of the road walking to the airport it's up the road and Kol said exercise would be nice.

"So I heard you outside with Damon and the dopplegänger...did something happen with them" he said carrying me along.

"First put me down" I ordered.

He shook his head "Nah, you know Nik is right..you are small" he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes "Oh come on tell me the details" he said.

"I walked in on them with each other's tongues down one another's throats" I said.

"Well didn't see that coming" he laughed sarcastically.

The whole time home we chatted over it.

-----------------

"Okay I'm going to see Stefan and Ric you going home?" I asked him. I hope Ric is okay.

"Yes I'm tired I've been hitting people all day" he smirked.

"See you later darling" I grinned he rolled his eyes at me.

I walked up to the boarding house. I actually hope Damon brings my bag back from Denver. At least I have my phone I guess.

I walked into the house seeing Stefan and Nik standing there. Nik pouring himself a scotch and Stefan was pacing.

They turned to me shocked I was home.

"Aria! Your back" Stefan said warily he knew something happened. I couldn't be the one to tell him what I saw tonight that has to be Elena.

If she or Damon doesn't tell him I will or Damon, but I have some axe to grind with Damon.

"Yeah" I sighed closing the door behind me. Nik came over to me analysing me up and down.

"What happened?" He asked. I sighed looking down.

I was about to speak when Rebekah came down the hall with Ric in her grasp he was covered in blood.

"Aria don't worry that's not Ric." Stefan said.

"Little vicious Stefan. I would have been more gentle" Nik smirked. Jeez Stef did that?

Stefan rolled his eyes at Nik as I looked to Ric who was staring into me.

Nik noticed and stood in front of me

"Rebekah what are you going to do?" He asked.

"I'm going to take him to the cave and he's going to give me the stake" she said I then spoke.

"Let me guess you put the stake in the cave where no vampires are able to go" I asked him.

He smirked at me chuckling to himself. "You got home fast, something happen on your sire line hunt?" Ric teased.

Stefan then turned around "How did you know she was going?" He asked him looking from me to him.

"Didn't she tell you she paid a visit to me this morning" he laughed.

"Aria!" Nik scolded me.

"Well he wasn't you this morning!" I snapped at pyscho Ric.

"No that was the weak me but he got to hear a lot of your little stories didn't he blasts from the past's" He grinned.

Nik turned fully to me eyeing me as if Ric knew something he didn't.

"Be quiet we're going to the caves and your giving me that stake if you think you can hide your wrong" Rebekah said pulling him out the door.

Is it just me or does she seem a tad off?

"Then there was three" Nik said going over grabbing his scotch.

I know about your brothers trip to Denver why he really went." Nik said to Stefan.

"Well he obviously failed judging by Arias quick flight home, what happened?" Nik said to me.

"Stuff" I said shrugging not wanting to talk about the whole Damon Elena smoosh.

"Stuff?" Stefan looked to me inquisitively. I tried to avoid eye contact, they were staring at me.

"Well Kol killed Mary" I huffed and Nik chuckled I glared at him.

"What else?" Stefan pressed.

I shrugged "Look I just wanted to come home there was no point in staying longer" I said.

"So what now Klaus are you going to kill me?" Stefan asked him. Nik sipped his scotch happily.

"See I'm still waiting for my old friend to come back Stefan." He said.

We both rolled our eyes doesn't he realise Stefan isn't that man anymore?

"By the looks of it he is just beneath the surface waiting to come out and play isn't that right ripper?" Nik chuckled.

"Shut up" Stefan and I said in sync.

"I've been trying to hide that part of myself but I've learned to come to terms except it. It can't control me and neither can you" Stefan sneered at him.

Nik looked at him unhappily more like pissed off the smile disappeared from his face.

"So Aria your welcome to stay. But Klaus if you're not going to stake me then get the hell out my house." Stefan said walking to his room.

Nik looked to me questionably standing up.

I smiled to him holding out my hand pointing my head towards the door.

He put the scotch down and took my hand intertwining our fingers and I pulled him with me to the car.

We're driving home and Nik's been so quiet.

"Alright out with it" I said. He looked to me furrowing his eyebrows.

"Hello what's wrong?" I teased him as he drove.

"You lied to me." He said.

I rolled my eyes "Nik the only reason I went was to find out who sired me and I didn't. And if you're mad about the whole Ric visit get over it he's my friend" I said crossing my arms.

"Esther is dead" he stated and my eyes darted towards him.

"I'm gone for a day and this is what happens" I said.

"Why did you come home so soon?" He asked.

I sighed and smirked at him he furrowed his eyebrows and squinted at me returning the smirk.

"I'm going to tell you because I tell you all the dirty details right?" I said and he pulled the car over driving through the woods.

"Woah where are you taking me?" I said be just wiggled his eyebrows.

"Well Jeremy and I walked in on Elena and Damon making out." I said and he let out a deep laugh.

I hit his arm laughing "Hey your the one that calls Stefan your friend don't laugh at his misfortune that's mean Nik" I taunted.

He then pulled to a stop it was eleven at night and he's bringing me to the woods....?

"So this is the part where the axe murderer comes out?" I asked and he put in a cd chuckling.

My eyes widened snatching his arm "Nik if that's the Beatles soundtrack I will kill you!" I snapped and he laughed.

The song Linger by the Cranberries came on that's mine and Nik's song. It was playing during the time first time we kissed.

I could feel Nik's eyes on me as a smile crept on my face my heart warmed up remembering it. Then I eyed him inquisitively my mouth hanging open.

"What is this?" I asked. He pulled out a air freshener and sprayed it.

I coughed frantically "Nik what are you doing?!"

"Remember earlier tonight you said you'd do something rougher" he started then unbuckled our seat belts.

"Nik" I murmured as he pulled me over so I was straddling his hips.

"What do you want?" He asked seductively his hands travelling down my back.

"I want to grab you by the neck and kiss you so hard you don't know who's air your breathing" I said trying to catch my breath.

The chorus came on and he pulled me to him kissing me hard. All that came from the car was the music and sounds of love.

---------------

I woke up to strong arms around me in the our bed. When did we come home!? Oh now I remember.

My head was resting on his warm chest, I was wearing his shirt and oh my his underwear.

"It's not the first time you've worn them" he mumbled in his sleep.

"Good morning to you to" I hummed. The blue sky was shining in on us through the curtains:

He was playing with my hand, my fingers. "You've such little hands you know" he whispered I laughed kissing his cheek.

"We have to go see if Bekah got the stake" I said sitting up.

"Ah yes little sister probably killed Ric" he said and I whacked his arm.

"She wouldn't do that to me" I said.

"Yes yes my love now get" he said kissing me sweetly then smacking my behind. I yelped falling out of the bed.

Nik headed downstairs whilst I did my hair curling it. I got into some jeans and a white jumper with brown boots.

When I came down Nik was painting by the fire and Kol was sprung out along the couch going through a grimoire an ancient witch book. He's always been so intrigued by them.

"Morning darling" he smiled not removing his eyes from the book.

"Morning" I chuckled then saw Nik's paining on his canvas I always loved watching him paint.

I stood watching him for a moment when he turned and coming over holding the wet brush in a threatening brush but he put it down coming placing his hands on my waist.

I laughed in his hold when Rebekah came in.

"Sister what took you so long?" He asked.

"Alaric didn't want to hand over the stake luckily I'm quite the charmer" she said holding up the last white oak stake with a smirk.

I swear something is really off with her.

"That's it?" I asked and smiled.

"Last of the white oak stake that can kill us" she said.

Nik unwrapped himself for me taking the stake from her. He threw it in the fire quicker than anything, soon it began erupting to flames.

I sighed happily "It's over" I smiled walking Rebekah.

"Well that's that then" Rebekah muttered. We both turned to leave I imagined we were heading to her room when Nik spoke.

"Pack your bags we're leaving" he told us.

I felt my heart drop I knew this was going to end up happening sooner or later.

Rebekah turned frowning "Today?."

"Why not? There's nothing keeping us here. We'll grab the doppelgänger and be off by sunset" Nik said.

" I've had enough roadtrips to last a lifetime" I said. Both Nik and Kol chuckled.

"The decade dance is tonight" Rebekah whined.

"So?" Nik said not looking at her continuing to paint.

"So I'm head of the committee we have to go" she stated. Wait a second isn't Caroline head of the committee at lunch the other day she told me.

Maybe she's just trying to convince them to let us stay.

Kol was smirking at me we're expecting them to fight.

"I'm not going to any dance" Nik shook his head.

"Oh come on Nik" I interjected.

"It's the twenties your favourite decade" Rebekah said smirking at me and Nik slowly started to stop painting.

I smiled at Nik walking towards him and hugged him from behind.

"Aria" he groaned. I turned him around taking his hands.

"Please please it's the twenties hmm and I'll wear a dress" I said happily swinging his arms my mouth open in a smile.

He looked to Kol for help he nodded "I want to go maybe Caroline is there" he said smirking.

"See even Kol wants to go" I said.

"Please I have big plans for tonight! just go for us" Rebekah said. What plans? She hasn't told me about these plans?.

Nik sighed looking into my big blue begging eyes "Okay okay fine" he sighed.

"Yes" Kol said grinning.

"One last horahh" he said.

"One last horahh Nik" Rebekah smirked. She's seriously not herself?

---------------

I stood getting ready in mine and Nik's room in the mansion, I spent hours talking to Caroline at the school gym.

Apparently Elena asked Stefan to go to the dance is she serious? She just made out with Damon and now she's with Stefan again. She never told him did she.

Nik is in the other rooms packing with Kol there coming to the dance later.

I pulled out one really old dress really old it's from 1929. It's a black knee flapper dress that had a beaded bodice waist and hem.

Long pearl necklaces were around my neck and white gloves on my hands. My hair hung down with a headband on my head.

Shockingly Bekah isn't here doing me up? Where has that woman run off to.

I slipped out without the boys seeing me. I smiled walking into the gym it looked amazing I saw everyone Stefan and Elena, Bonnie and her new boyfriend Jamie, Jeremy, Caroline and Matt.

I ran up behind Stefan and covered his eyes with my hands he chuckled I ignored Elena.

"Guess who?" I said.

"Hmm..." He smiled.

"She has raven hair, I shared a stomach with her for 9 months and she's the pain of my existence" I flicked his head and he turned around taking in my appearance.

"You look...you look beautiful" he smiled.

"Your very dapper yourself" I smiled.

"It's like the 20s looking at you" he said I nodded.

"Hey Aria" Elena smiled.

"Hi. You look great" I smiled at her she smiled. I hate you Elena don't be fooled by my face.

"Hey I'm leaving town tomorrow so come join me on the floor" I said to them both pulling them out.

"Wha-what wait your leaving town?" Stefan said angrily.

"Stefan these are really the last few hours I get to have with you please can we talk about this later just dance with me" I laughed.

We began dancing to the jazz music just like we did way back then.

I was laughing my head off with Stefan. I tried to stay positive with Elena I'm leaving soon. I want to leave on a good note.

Just then as Stefan twirled me a slow song came on. We all looked at each other awkwardly.

"Guys, you dance" I said smiling.

"No! I'll get the next one" Elena objected starting to back away.

"You sure-" she cut me off.

"Aria really it's fine" she smiled.

"Thank you" I said as she left.

Stefan held out his hand smiling and I instantly took it. I placed one hand on his shoulder and the other held his while he wrapped an arm around my back.

"It's crazy" I whispered.

"Hmm?" He said.

"We look like we were so long ago, on the floor laughing dancing, it's like a gift that nearly a century later we get to have it again" I whispered.

He smiled "I think that's the first time you've ever said something happy about being a vampire" he said and I smiled lowly realising that.

"Yeah....I think it is" I said.

"We will find out how you got turned Aria, one day" he said.

I nodded "It's okay as I told Damon I've wanted to know for over a century little while longer won't hurt"

"So where's your dearest husband" he asked.

"Somewhere causing mayhem" I chuckled.

"I see the way he looks at you I've always seen it from the moment you both met" he murmured.

"Your the first person he told about our engagement he asked your approval" I said.

Stefan looked down "Yeah...yeah he did". He went into thought as I rested my head on his chest.

What was going through his head?

"Why are you so calm about my relationship with him nowadays?" I asked. He smiled spinning me around.

"Because after everything I put you through, also I know he's truly the one who can keep you safe." He said spinning me again and that's when we saw Damon.

Crap I haven't seen him since Mary's house.

"Damon?" I said he looked worried.

"We need to talk all of us" he said looking at Jeremy and Elena they noticed and followed us out the door.

"Damon what's going on?" I asked.

"Well hello, where the hell have you been?!" he snapped.

"Damon leave her. What's going on?" Stefan said.

He told us Ric has gotten sicker and he hasn't been taking his herbs Bonnie made and now he's missing.

"If Alaric is sick we have to find a cure" I said.

"Ar we've tried medicine we've tried magic" Damon said to me.

"What about vervain we could get him off it compel him" Stefan said.

I looked to him like he had two heads. "Stef what do we compel him to do pretend to be Alaric?" I asked.

"The guy that we know is gone. We're talking about someone who not only hates vampires but hates vampire sympathisers" Damon said looking at Elena.

"You think he'll go after Elena?" Stefan asked. I started getting nervous playing with my hands.

"I say we put him out of his misery" Damon said.

"What! NO!" I and Elena screamed.

"It's what he would want it's a mercy killing" Damon said anger boiled in me.

"Your just going to give up that easy!" I said. "He's our friend" I added.

"Your out of your minds!" Jeremy said from behind us then stormed away.

"Jeremy!" Elena yelled I put a hand to her shoulder.

"I'll get him" I said.

"Aria watch your back" Damon ordered I nodded running out after Jeremy.

"Jeremy stop! Jer!" I yelled he turned angry.

"This is Alaric he's been like a father to us, there just gonna let him die" he growled.

"Hey! No ones going to hurt him" I said he shook his head turning away.

"Hey look at me!" I said running in front of him.

"What!?" He sighed.

"I promise you he's going to be okay" I whispered. He smiled then his gaze stiffened looking behind me.

"Aria" her voice rang in my ears oh no.

I turned seeing her the mother of the orignals. Esther.

"You." I whispered.

"If you wish to help your friend Alaric I suggest you come with me" she said.

I took Jeremy's arm "Go inside and get my brothers" I ordered and he beelined for the door.

"Run Jer" I yelled.

"I mean you no harm" she said.

"Lies, you tried to kill me and your entire family." I said shaking my head.

"Willingly or not you will come with me" she said walking away and a force pulled me after her I had no control over my body.

As we walked through the woods to god knows where she spoke.

"You'll forgive me for my attempt of killing you" she said.

"Unless you can see the future that's not happening any time soon" I muttered.

"The spirits made me change my mind about you Aria. Your not the Kieran Ripper anymore are you ? You've healed" she said and I swallowed.

"How do you know of that?" I asked impatient.

"Aria I've watched over you aswell, what happened in the 30s with Alexander,Mikeal. Then the 1950s with Nathaniel the monstrosities he pulled upon you." She said and I looked down.

"It was my fault" I said and she stopped turning to me.

"You've told yourself that for decades now don't you think you should accept the truth that he did that to you. He made you a ripper. You flipped that switch and the angel my son fell in love with turned to ashes" she said I felt pain take over my body it's Nik.

He's worried and angry he must have found out I'm with Esther.

"But now you've healed, your her again the little spark from 1864 , the way my son looks at you. I only wish you were given a different mate." She said and I scowled.

"I love him." I stated.

"Yes I know and that is the horrible truth, my son has never cared for anyone not even his own family like he does for you. His overdriven love for you will be the death of you" she said.

That's when Ric walked out of a cave.

"Hello Aria".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 1.1K 13
raccolta di scene/ piccole os in cui i due fessi si innamorano in tutti gli universi più uno. tutte le storie di questa raccolta sono basate sui vost...
15.6K 1.1K 35
Fanfiction holdarah
138K 3.7K 77
perché ho gli occhi molto più cechi del cuore e non sono mai riuscita a vederci amore... rebecca chiesa, sorella di federico chiesa, affronta la sua...
157K 6.2K 65
Chissà perché ci era stato insegnato che i simili erano soliti respingersi, che due menti e due caratteri fin troppo uguali non erano fatti per stare...