Aria Salvatore x Klaus Mikael...

By pastmidnight_

Imagine believing your brothers died over a century ago? Believing your whole family was dead? Being turned i... More

Coming Home
Three Salvatores
Founders Day
Because I Am
He Will Come For You
Elijah
Diet
Tomb
Leave
Klaus
Decade
The Sacrafise
Bite
Road Trip?
Ray Sutton
Paralyzed
Remember
1920s
Letter
Lies
Fooled
Game
Always
Getting Lost
Protect You
Safe
Happy Funeral
Hello Again Elijah
Painted
Family Business
What I Used To Be
Because I Love You
Sacrificial Lamb
I Needed To Say It
Trespassing Into Hell
Arrested
Your Small
White Oak
Denver Blues
Charmer
Mothers
Until We Meet Again
The 1950s
Bite
Did you miss me?
Make It Stop
Forgiveness
Here We Go
Punch
Change Of Plans
Rich
Memorial
Shots
College
Snap
Lost Marbles
It Stopped
Pageant
Bubbling Secrets
Wrong Crowd
Drive
Photo
Figure
Buried Hatchet
Frozen
What We Are
HeadStone
Numbed Minds
Doomed
Tunnels
Caught
Into The Woods
CampFire
New Bodies
Do It All Over Again
One Tear
Speed Walked
Back When
Turned Tables
Sleepover
Him
If You Make It Out Alive
Hide and Seek
1864
Highway To Hell
Humanity
Happy Birthday
Bleeding Out

Kieran Ripper

4.6K 117 8
By pastmidnight_

Arias POV.

So apparently Ric's pyscho self hid the last remaining White oak stake.

We found out from when Finn died that if an original dies the entire vampire sire line from that original dies along with them Sage died.

So now Nik is freaking out because he has no idea what sire line I'm from and there is no way in finding out.

My brothers are trying to figure out which sire line their from and me. Nik said he's the creator of their sire line so if he dies so does my brothers, Katherine, Caroline and Tyler

I'm freaking out because what if I'm not apart of that sireline?

Damon and Stefan locked Ric up in the basement of the boardinghouse and I'm on my way to see him.

Nik thinks I'm at the school helping Caroline decorate for the decade dance.

Damon's asked me to come with him to Denver with Elena to get Jeremy. Nik refused full on at first but I persuaded him saying I'm safer out of town.

I walked down the creaky floor boards to the basement.

"Ric?" I called.

"Yeah....still me" he said and I opened the door of the cell.

"Hi" I smiled.

"Hey you know you shouldn't be in here" he sighed.

"Yeah I know, but I wanted to see you" I said. He smiled and I said "I brought some boring books to help your sleep" passing them to him.

He smirked "Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde?" He asked.

My eyes widened grabbing it from him "What the no- ugh Damon he thinks he's hilarious" I said dropping the book.

"Least one of us still has a sense of humour" he sighed.

"Hey! I'm fun. Look are you sure you should be locked up in here it's...cold" I said.

"Yes this is the right place for me to be especially after what happened with you and Meredith" he said guiltily.

"Hey Ric, we already discussed this it wasn't your fault." I said he nodded but I knew he still thought it was his fault.

"Everyone's looked everywhere for the stake your psycho self hid it well" I sighed.

He then contemplated speaking but asked "Hey kiddo I've been meaning to ask you about something?" He said oh god what.

"Yeah?" I said melting down beside him against the wall.

"When I attacked you guys you were in the bathroom you were alone with Meredith" he said and I nodded for him to continue.

He coughed nervously "Eh she said something" he said looking to me.

"What?" I asked nervous.

"She said that you starting hallucinating and stabbed yourself with that pole from the shower." he sighed.

I looked down playing with my hands.

"Eh- y-yeah I can't really remember much" I lied. He looked to me intrigued

"But isn't the first time you've hallucinated is it?" He whispered.

"I'm a bit of a mental patient" I whispered chuckling. Thing is I'm not lying.

"But you're one of the most put together vampires I've seen?" He questioned shaking his head.

"Sometimes people are blinded by what they see, never truly seeing the truth" I said.

"What are you saying?" He asked.

"I-I can't" I said standing up.

"This is me Aria. You can tell me" he said.

"Nobody knows Ric and I can't tell you what happens when the other one... or you comes out to play " I whispered even though the house was empty.

"I won't tell anyone" he said.

I took a deep breath. "I've done bad things Ric" I said.

"Aria tell me" he said warily.

"I was...." I whispered his face dropped worrying.

"What?" He pushed.

"In the 1950s it was a bad time, a really bad time especially the place I was."

"Aria.just.tell.me ?" He whispered.

"Have you ever heard of the Kieran Ripper?" I asked sliding down to my knees.

"Yeah when I found Isobel's files I found documents on it, she is the craftiest ripper out there apparently" he said.

"I was friends with her." I stated a lie she wasn't my friend oh no it was worse than that horrid images flashing through my head.

"Y-You were friends with her? He asked.

"I know. She was crazy that's why I escaped from her and I've been running ever since" I put my hand to my head.

Technically I wasn't lying.

"Is she like Stefan?" He asked shocked.

"There's a huge difference, Ric that's why I'm wiped off the face of the earth why my hair is a different colour I'm hiding. The Kieran Ripper. It's Celtic for little dark one." I sighed.

"Ric she was the worst known ripper in all of history only few saw her face some got pictures but they're very pixelated or blurred the originals even heard about her" I said.

"The Kieran Ripper I've read about it before she killed thousands of people apparently she went crazy, normal one day and then she snapped killed villages and villages she was unstoppable" he whispered.

"That's her, I know my past is going to catch up on me one day and when that happens all of it will come tumbling down she'll come back" I said.

"Didn't she disappear?" He asked.

"Yeah now she's out there somewhere waiting" I replied.

"So I'm the only one who knows about this?" he said.

"Yes with her humanity switch off she's unstoppable a completely different person, only reason I got away is because a witch Giles helped me" I said.

"I'm not going to tell anyone don't you worry I don't judge you for your past, now all I see is a girl who is strong, you're the most human vampire I've met" he smiled.

We sat in silence for a few moments and he spoke "What is Klaus gonna do if he can't find the stake?"

"It's the only thing that can kill him he'll probably wage a war, murder people, you know Klaus stuff." I said.

He nodded. "Listen while I'm gone Stefan is going to watch over you for a little while, I'm going to Denver with Damon and Elena to get Jeremy. Nik thinks I'm going to get information about the stake" I said raising my eyebrows.

"You? Alone with them two I'd pay to see that" he chuckled.

"I think Stefan is making her go to figure out her feelings for Damon, I think it's blatantly obvious she likes him though" I said and scoffed.

"Well you have fun" he laughed and I threw a book at him.

"I better go, before Nik finds me gone" I said.

I did lie to Ric. I changed the story this girl wasn't my friend, she wasn't my enemy. She was me.

I headed back to the house to walk right into Nik.

"Aria" he smirked.

"Hi Nik" I said innocently.

"Come here" he chuckled pulling me around by the waist.

He starting kissing the side of my head over and over.

"Would you two stop" Bekah ordered traipsing in.

"Well she's leaving for a few days" Nik mumbled against my face.

"For like a day Nik." I chuckled getting out of his grasp.

"Here" Rebekah handed me my bag giving me a side hug.

"Well wish me luck that Damon and Elena don't end up screwing each other on the plane" I muttered.

They chuckled "Keep me updated" Bekah winked.

"Where's Kol?" I asked.

"He's off on a job" Nik said pulling me to him.

"I'll miss you" he hummed.

"Oh stop Nik, leave her be" Rebekah said walking out the door.

Once she did Nik had his lips right back on mine. I smiled into the kiss it was passionate and loving then I pulled back.

"I better go if I want to catch that plane" I sighed.

He stroked my cheek "Be safe. Call me when you land" he said his forehead against mine.

"Bye Nik" I said walking out. "I love you" he called.

"And I you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 2.5K 27
"I sogni a volte si trasformano in incubi, e tu sei stato decisamente il mio incubo migliore" A Torino, Sofia crede di star finalmente realizzando i...
9.1K 705 24
Beatriz Murano , studentessa di scienze sportive , si trova a fare parte del team di allenamento del Barcellona
7.9K 473 26
Secondo la legge dell'attrazione due calamite di carica uguale sono solite a respingersi, e se questa legge venisse spezzata? ๐Ÿฅ‡in #holden 10/09/2024...
30.8K 1.2K 42
ยซ๐’๐ข ๐๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ž, ๐ฅ๐š ๐๐ž๐š ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐š, ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐๐ข ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ญร ยป ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ข, ๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...