Aria Salvatore x Klaus Mikael...

Av pastmidnight_

Imagine believing your brothers died over a century ago? Believing your whole family was dead? Being turned i... Mer

Coming Home
Three Salvatores
Founders Day
Because I Am
He Will Come For You
Elijah
Diet
Tomb
Leave
Klaus
Decade
The Sacrafise
Bite
Road Trip?
Ray Sutton
Paralyzed
Remember
1920s
Letter
Lies
Fooled
Game
Always
Getting Lost
Protect You
Safe
Happy Funeral
Hello Again Elijah
Painted
What I Used To Be
Because I Love You
Sacrificial Lamb
I Needed To Say It
Trespassing Into Hell
Arrested
Your Small
White Oak
Kieran Ripper
Denver Blues
Charmer
Mothers
Until We Meet Again
The 1950s
Bite
Did you miss me?
Make It Stop
Forgiveness
Here We Go
Punch
Change Of Plans
Rich
Memorial
Shots
College
Snap
Lost Marbles
It Stopped
Pageant
Bubbling Secrets
Wrong Crowd
Drive
Photo
Figure
Buried Hatchet
Frozen
What We Are
HeadStone
Numbed Minds
Doomed
Tunnels
Caught
Into The Woods
CampFire
New Bodies
Do It All Over Again
One Tear
Speed Walked
Back When
Turned Tables
Sleepover
Him
If You Make It Out Alive
Hide and Seek
1864
Highway To Hell
Humanity
Happy Birthday
Bleeding Out

Family Business

7.3K 145 22
Av pastmidnight_

Arias POV.

I'm now getting ready for a horrid night with my brothers I've just got back from hunting. I'm in a black crop top and a white high waisted skirt with an Aztec pattern also black heels.

I'm staring at myself in the mirror thinking of the dream from last night. My memories of that night must be coming back but why...how?

I heard someone cough behind me and I snapped from my thoughts to see Nik staring at me.

"Aria are you okay?" He asked placing his hands on my shoulders. I nodded

"Yeah sorry...just dreading the night"'I said.

He kissed the back of my head "Stop worrying" he said slapping my backside lightly and I turned to take in his full appearance he looked delicious.

"Wow" I said pulling his tie and he just rolled his eyes at me smirking.

"Promise me you won't start something with my brothers" I said and he went from perky to serious in a milli second.

"I'm not promising you that they will get what they deserve" he huffed.

"Woah! Okay mood swings are
worse than a girl's" I chuckled crossing my arms.

"Come" he said.

He grabbed my arm pulling me. Well excuse me!

I headed out of the room that's certainly going to be an interesting conversation later.

I walked down the stairs Nik hot on my trail practically up my behind!. Elijah came out smiling then noticed the awkward tension between Nik and I.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

Nik took my my arm pulling me
closer away from him "Fine. Elijah" he stated.

Jeez I wasn't going to go sulk go to Elijah!

I looked at him and a hint of a smile tinted on his lips! He's got his cocky pants on tonight he better not agitate my brothers.

Elijah then came in as Stefan and Damon followed him I miss waking up and eating breakfast with Stefan. I'm going to have to go back to school tomorrow can't wait to tell Nik.

"Niklaus, our guests have arrived" Elijah said.

My brothers smiled at me but glared as soon as their eyes landed on Nik.

"Damon, Stefan. Elijah tells me you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilised men...and woman" he smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes and went and hugged both my brothers. "It's better to indulge him" I whispered sarcastically.

We walked into the dining area there was a table with five chairs and actual food on the table.

Surrounding it was a few female servants dressed in exposed golden dresses and all blonde wow Nik...Way to stereotype.

Stefan coughed "I didn't come here to eat Klaus, Fact I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to because you would hear us out" he said.

Nik looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Well we can sit and eat or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours" He said I glared at him.

Damon was behind me and whispered to me "I don't know what you see in that" he said distastefully. I chuckled and Nik glared at us. We tried to hide our smirks.

We moved and sat at the table I was between Elijah and Stefan.

Everyone except Stefan were eating well doesn't this look obvious. Stefan furrowed his eyebrows at me and gave me an eye signalling if I was alright I nodded.

"Thank you love" Damon said to one of the poor women as she poured his wine in a glass.

Nik looked to Stefan's full plate.

"You lost your appetite" he taunted. Damon glared at Stefan then looked at me confused. I know what Stefan's playing at.

"Eat. We agreed to leave the grumpy Stefan at home" he said.

"This is dinner dig in" Elijah said and Stefan smiled falsely picking up the fork.

The food was just turning me off it reminded me of....a memory....back when....no don't think of it Nik will feel me being sad.

Stefan and I were sharing a conversation with our eyes when they began to notice.

"Isn't it nice? Five of us dining together? Such a great. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger out of my brother?" Nik said.

Damon just sarcastically smirked at him, "Well I know how he felt about you, so I figured the more the merrier" Damon said and winked at Elijah....?

What was that? There's some hidden meaning behind that, what have these two done. I squinted my eyes suspiciously at Elijah he just smiled then looking back to his plate.

Damon's head turned to me "So is family dinner like this all the time?" he whispered I smirked.

"So Aria." Elijah said looking to me.

"What's it been like since you've arrived home with your brothers" he asked I felt all eyes on me.

"I'm happy there alive...most of the time" I smirked looking up at Damon playing with my fork.

"Touché" he teased.

"Well we've barely seen you lately" Stefan muttered under his breath. I just looked at him and he looked to me.

"What are you doing" I asked him with my eyes.

"Just go with it" he said with his eyes.

"Sisters are a treat. Speaking of sisters where's Rebekah Klaus? Last I checked she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her" Stefan spat at Nik removing his eyes from mine and I took a sip of my wine.

Nik just smirked "If your referring to the fact Rebekah knows I killed our mother, I've already come clean to Elijah" he said and I sighed lowly.

"Hey Stefan remember when you killed dad" Damon spat he defended me. Well technically Damon one of us did we don't know who. I'm still waiting to hear from Katherine.

"We're here to make a deal Damon not to kiss their asses for seven courses" Stefan stated. Nik smirked continuing to eat.

"So Stefan where is the lovely Elena tonight?" Elijah asked. Ooo this should be good.

Stefan shrugged "I don't know why don't you ask Damon?" He said and I frowned. Nik chuckled...

Elijah looked to us confused...Damon smirked to himself.....Excuse me? Did something happen! Oh if something did I'll bite him.

"Shut up" Stefan spat at Damon.

"What's this?" Elijah asked curious. I glared at Damon I swear to fricking God if he lets another doppelgänger come between us all again I will kill them both!

I hate Elena right now but she makes Stefan happy for some absurd reason.

"You've missed so much...trouble in paradise" Nik laughed to Elijah. Why didn't he tell me of this!

"Damon?" I questioned.

"One more word of Elena and this dinner is over" Stefan spat.

Nik smiled putting a finger to his lips and laughing to himself. I'm so busting his ass later for not telling me about this.

"It's probably best to keep Elena in the do not discuss pile" Damon said and I chuckled falsely under my breath receiving a guilty look from him.

"It's just the allure of the Petrova doppleganger still so strong" Nik said Stefan biting his tongue to not say anything.

"Nik shut up" I hissed.

He glared at me taken a back does he think I'll sit here and defend him just like I did like an idiot in the 20s well it's different now I'm different.

"Should we tell them of Tatia?" Nik asked Elijah.

I don't want to hear of that girl she was exactly like Elena and Katherine except she messed with Elijah and Nik.

Elijah shifted uncomfortably and then told the story of Tatia knowing I hated it but it had to be said.

"So you both loved the same girl?" Stefan chuckled I smirked.

"Where have I heard that before?" I said sarcastically and my brothers shook their heads.

Elijah chuckled at me clinking our glasses well at least someone agrees.

Damon and Stefan were glaring at one another seems she's already worked her way between them. I shook my head at them annoyed.

"I need some air" Damon said standing up and walking out.

"I'll go after-" Elijah said but I cut him off.

"No I'll go" I stated standing up and walking out Stefan tried to stop me.

I followed him to the balcony outside he was staring up at the moon.

"It's funny" he said I now stood beside him.

"What?" I murmured staring at the glimmering moon.

"How whenever I leave or storm out you come after me....thank you" he said.

"Damon I'm going to say this once Elena is Stefan's girlfriend if you do anything to hurt Stefan I-" he cut me off.

"Why do you care he's been a complete dick to you lately!" He said.

I sighed "Because stupidly no matter how much you both drive me insane I can't stay away, he's my twin I want him to be happy as much as I want you to be aswell. But you have to find it in someone else Day" I said.

He nodded "Are you happy?" He asked eyeing me.

"Seems like there's tension between you and the puppy dog in there" he said.

"It's just Nik being Nik moody and probably on his time of the month but Day he makes me happy he truly does" I stated.

He chuckled "Time of the month it's everyday with him" he said and I smirked.

"Tell me you'll just spend a little more time with me. I miss you around the house" he said.

I hugged him tight "I will big brother" I whispered.

We walked back in and I could hear Nik blabbing.

"Well I guess the only reason you agreed to this evening Klaus was to drive a wedge between me and my siblings" Stefan spat.

"Oh no your doing that well enough on your own, because of Elena your gonna lose your brother and you've already lost Aria you only have yourself to blame" Klaus said chuckling.

We walked in making ourselves known "Nik love if you don't shove a sock in it you'll be the one losing something now back off" I said crossing my arms he smirked at me.

He probably wanted to spank me so hard right now but ha! You can't.

"What do you say Klaus time for you to put something on the table we've made our offer now you counter" Damon said dryly.

Elijah came pulling me over beside him on Nik's side much to my refusal.

Nik sat on his hybrid ass as I stood behind the chair with Elijah.

"Okay I offer Elena's future happiness" Klaus stated my mouth dropped open.

"You've got to be joking" I muttered.

"Shh" Elijah nudged me and Nik through me a smirk.

"You see what she needs right now is to be rid of you lot, and to fall in love with a human..maybe that nice football player you know the blonde one" Klaus said looking to me at the end.

"Matt Donovan" Damon and I said in sync raising our eyebrows.

"Really?" Damon said disgusted. I nodded

Matt deserves a whole lot better, I hate to be mean but I don't trust Elena anymore.

"She'll marry live a long and fruitful life, pop out a perfect family" Nik said ugh that grr ! He wants more hybrids ?

"To continue the Petrova bloodline every few hundred years you'll have a new dopplegänger to drain and never run out of hybrids isn't that right" Stefan and I said in sync.

All three of them groaned and Stefan smirked at me.

"Consider it a small return on my investment in her well being, see after you hand me back the coffin I'll ensure her safety for the rest of her natural life you know it's what's best for her" Nik said.

He's got to be joking.

"So what do you say Stefan" Nik said standing up.

"Hmm do we have a deal?" He asked. Stefan looked to me and I shrugged was he looking for my opinion?

Stefan waltzed over to Nik all brooding like holding out his hand and took his. Crap Stef what are you doing I know he'd never give Elena up.

"Nice try Klaus..but no deal" Stefan smiled smugly.

The grin on Nik's face changed to his rage and he grabbed Stefan breaking his leg and shoving his hand in the fire holding him there.

"Stefan!" I yelled.

I went to zoom in and so did Damon but Elijah pinned us to the wall.

"Lijah" I choked.

"What the hell are you doing?" Damon hissed.

"Nik stop!" I screamed.

"Bring me my coffin before I burn him alive" Nik spat at Damon. I went to attack him but Damon stopped me.

"I'll get it" he said walking out.

"Go with him brother keep him honest" Nik ordered at Elijah he walked out.

I went to follow him when. "And where do you think you're going?" Nik said smugly I glared at him.

"Aria you take one step further I'll rip his heart out" he spat.

I turned fully around "What the hell is wrong with you!" I said.

"I did some digging Aria I had my friend investigate you and he said you weren't anywhere to be found like you've been wiped off the face of the earth..now by my guess there's a reason for that" he said angrily.

"Y-You had someone investigate me are you serious Nik!" I yelled.

"Stefan have any idea what she's hiding from me?" He hissed.

Stefan chuckled..."She's my sister you think I'd help you anymore" he spat.

"Why are you wiped off the face of the earth?! Are you in danger" Nik said.

"NO! It's because..." I trailed off I can't I just can't tell him he'll never let me go if he knew what happened he'll protect me like a hound dog.

"Aria" he yelled.

"I'll tell you everything later...alone just stop hurting him" I screamed. Stefan tried to get free giving me a worried look.

"Go ahead and kill me, I know you'll do it when he brings the coffin" Stefan spat.

"Nik stop it please I'm begging you" I should and he looked to me I swear I saw guilt on his face.

He pulled Stefan out of the fireplace pushing him tauntingly. They've gone along way from being best friends. I wish they could go back to that.

"Where's the ripper? Where's the fight?" Nik taunted smirking Stefan pushing him both were outraged. He was infuriating me right now!

I walked up and yanked his arm he glared at me "Nik" I whispered sadly showing disappointment in him.

"You love him Aria really...he's a monster" Stefan growled.

Suddenly Damon and Elijah came into
the room to smooth for my liking there up to something.

Nik looked to Elijah "Why haven't you left?" He asked pushing Stefan away into my arms.

"Stef" I whispered.

"I'm sorry" he whispered.

Elijah shrugged smirking at us....oh jeez he's going to end up daggered if he did something stupid.

"Where are your manners brother? We forgot dessert" Elijah said.

Damon pulled me over to the corner of the room barely visible Nik glared at him what has Damon and Lijah done?

Elijah then pulled a cover off a plate a blonde servant was carrying revealing two silver daggers.

Oh no he didn't I smirked but Nik didn't notice.

Nik's face paled, "What have you done?" He croaked.

Elijah's face turned dark "What have you done? You see I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises, Klaus. We're doing this on my terms now." Elijah stated oh my he called him Klaus.

Suddenly the one and only Kol Mikaelson strutted into the room, he was in clothes from the 20s.

Nik gasped "Kol".

Damon had his arm in front of me protectively. Kol gave his signature smirk "Long time, brother".

Nik started to back away then another man this must be Finn oh my god he looks like he's from the beginning of time yikes he needs a haircut.

"Finn don't" Nik yelled as Finn stabbed his hand with a dagger. The pain racing off both of us right now hurt like crazy.

Nik turned to run but there she was Rebekah she's okay thank god but she looks severely pissed.

"Rebekah?" Klaus gasped.

She lashed out and stabbed him in the stomach with a dagger.

I went to walk forward I have to help him no matter how mad I am but Damon pushed me back. Kol still hasn't noticed me yet sure I do look different now and he believes I'm dead.

Nik fell back into Kol's arms restrained.

"Your free to leave, this is family business" Elijah stated.

Damon took my arm but Elijah shook his head.

"Aria's family. She stays" he pulled me away from them.

Something twitched with Kol and he swung around Nik still in his arms and his eyes widened and mouth agape.

Stefan growled "She's coming with us".

"Leave" Elijah ordered I nodded at them and they reluctantly walked out.

God actually never mind come back I don't want to be here right now not during the drama channel.

"Aria" Kol whispered.

I just stared at him eyes widened looking uncomfortable in Elijah's grip why is he practically trying to glue me to him.

"I see he hasn't got you killed yet" Bekah smiled at me giving me a side hug "Good to see you sister" she said. Kol looked so confused but happy.

Finn was there glaring at Nik well he hates him I guess. Nik was staring right at me and Elijah. The fear and sadness was so painful.

"How -" Kol said then Nik cut him off.

"Elijah let her go your hurting her" he spat. Elijah looked to me realising the grip he had on me letting go.

"Sorry Aria" he said.

"How are you here ?.." Kol trailed off stunned throwing Nik to the table.

"It's a long story" I said walking over to help Nik up. I gave him my hand and he took it.

"Tell me" he said.

"Kol" Klaus said.

"Did you know she was alive?" Kol asked her outraged.

"Mikael lied he never killed her but Aria killed him recently with the White oak stake he's gone Kol, we never found out what happened to Aria back then we assumed Mikael compelled her but he didn't we never found out what truly happened" Nik said.

Oh jeez with the dreams I'm having lately that's not true.

"I like what you've done with the new place Nik" Rebekah said sarcastically then throwing a vase at the wall.

Kol came over to me gripping me tight in a hug not letting go.

"I thought you dead" he said and I just hugged him tight.

"I wanted it to be for all of us, a place we could all call home a place we could be a family again none of us will ever have to be alone again" Nik sighed.

"Why would we bother we make one mistake and you dagger us?" Rebekah snapped.

"None of us will be alone" Elijah said walking towards the door the rest following him.

Kol took my arm and Nik growled. What's happening?

"We're leaving you Niklaus all of us, right after I kill that doppleganger wench and you will be alone always and forever" Rebekah said. She then came to me pulling me with them.

"And Aria's coming with us" she snapped what! No. I love them but I'm not leaving my brothers or my Nik!

"I'm the hybrid I can't be killed I'm stronger than all of you and you dare try take her away from me I will hunt you down and dagger you all forever" Nik screamed I was shaking slightly he was frightening me for the first time in so long.

"Then you'll become everything you hate our father" Elijah sneered. Ouch harsh Lijah.

"I don't fear you" Nik sneered his heart was radiating I don't want to leave him. I love him.

"You will when we have that coffin" Elijah growled. Why what's in that?

Tears brimmed in Nik's eyes my heart ached for him he's been such an idiot that it's come to this.

I pulled away from Rebekah standing in the middle.

"Aria!" Kol and Bekah said in sync.

"Bloody hell would the lot of you stop your not leaving!" I said.

Then I glared at Nik. "And you did I not warn you that this would happen! Apologise to them now before I walk out the door because Nik they're your only family that you've treated like rubbish for a thousand years" I said loudly.

He looked at me, then at them as he spoke.

"I'm sor-" he was cut off by the front door opening. He walked towards me as everyone turned to see who it was.

A middle aged woman walked in everyone seemed star struck at her she's there mother isn't she? Bloody hell the outfits back then yikes.

She's been dead for a thousand years she must hold one serious grudge.

"Mother?" Rebekah whispered Nik gasped swallowing hard.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

22.5K 1.1K 21
𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 è una sedicenne che,dalla sua scuola privata,si trasferisce nella scuola di suo fratello maggiore,Rhys,un ragazzo festaiolo e cas...
107K 5.1K 64
Chissà perché ci era stato insegnato che i simili erano soliti respingersi, che due menti e due caratteri fin troppo uguali non erano fatti per stare...
27.7K 864 60
Emily da Silva è la tipica ragazza bella da togliere il fiato, testarda e che dalla vita ottiene tutto ciò che desidera. Suo fratello, Danilo, è il c...
80.3K 3.9K 68
quando incontri la persona giusta poi è così difficile lasciarla andare, diventa il tuo punto di riferimento, la tua casa, il tuo tutto.