Beauty Divine (Sequel)

By JaXender

[GxG] "I found the assistant." she said with her eyes fixed on the CV. "That's great! You finally found the p... More

Chapter (1): Where Art Thou Wren?
Chapter (2): Secret Meeting
Chapter (3): Liar Liar Pants On Fire
Chapter (4): The Reunion
Chapter (5): The Family Dinner
Chapter (6): A Heart Confession
Chapter (7): Dark Shades
Chapter (8): Under Arrest
Chapter (9): Glimpses Of Wistful Memories
Chapter (10): The Return of G.M
Chapter (11): Crucial Decision
Chapter (12): Suit & Tie
Chapter (13): The New Assistant
Chapter (14): Remember Us
Chapter (15): A Brunette VS A Noirette
Chapter (16): Endure The Ethereal
Chapter (17): Car Trouble
Chapter (18): The Floral Anchor & The Phoenix
Chapter (19): Glimpses from The Past
Chapter (20): Stained
Chapter (22): Dressed in Violet
Chapter (23): Sapphire Under the Moonlight
Chapter (24): Failed Temptation
Chapter (25): Burning Up
Chapter (26): The Visitor
Chapter (27): Poisonous Beauty
Chapter (28): Shimmering Sphere
Chapter (29): Sudden News
Chapter (30): Three Stones, Three Words
Chapter (31): Yesterday, Today and Forever
Chapter (32): Reunion On The Yacht
Chapter (33): The Invitation
Chapter (34): Harsh Truth
Chapter (35): Soured Divulgence
Chapter (36): The Lake House
Chapter (37): Le divin
Chapter (38): Purging The Past
Chapter (39): Lethal Glares
Chapter (40): Moonless Night
Chapter (41): Trauma
Chapter (42): A Tingle of Jealousy
Chapter (43): Battle of Exes
Chapter (44): Anonymous Messenger
Chapter (45): Investigation:
Chapter (46): Home
Chapter (47): Breaking The News
Chapter (48): Queen Of Spades
Chapter (49): A Friendly Date
Chapter (50): Infernal Deed
Chapter (51): Walk Of Shame
Chapter (52): Disgraceful
Chapter (53): Meeting in The Duskiness
Chapter (54): Cold Night, Warm Heart
Chapter (55): The Bartender Counseling
Chapter (56): Heavy Tears
Chapter (57): Throbbing Sobs, Hurtful Moans
Chapter (58): Late Apology
Chapter (59): Gathering The Leftovers
Chapter (60) Intoxicated
Chapter (61): Out Loud
Chapter (62): Unexpected Guest
Chapter (63): Warm Droplets
Chapter (64): The Now & Then
Chapter (65): Dulcet Bells
Chapter (66): Jolly Melody

Chapter (21): A Party & A Drink

957 52 7
By JaXender

Wren changed into her other shirt, took the previous stained one, folded it and put it in the drawer. She rolled up her sleeves and was about to sit but the door opened and Madeline poked her head, giving Wren a wide smile.

"Can I come in?" she asked playfully and Wren laughed softly with a nod. "Hey, babe."

She walked over to her and got wrapped in her arms tightly then she pulled away a little to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"This is a nice surprise." said Wren pulling back to look at her glittering eyes. "Don't tell me you finished work already?"

"... Yes?"

"Oh man I wish if I could do the same and finish early, just to be with you." She held both her hands. "Did you come alone or is Eva outside?"

She chuckled. "No, no Eva. But..."

"But...?" She tilted her head to the side waiting for what's coming next and she was hoping it's not Eva this time.

"Monique's with me."

Wren released a sigh of relief, looking up. "Thank god. I thought you were gonna say Eva was with you to buy me the suit."

"No, just Monique and we're going out tonight. The four of us, me, Monique, Emily and Eva."

"Does that has something to do with Eva's wedding? Like a bachelorette party for her, with drinks and hook ups and male strippers that may take you away from me?"

She laughed at her softly. "No one is taking me away from you."

Madeline grabbed the back of her head, tilting her head to the side, welcoming Wren's lips in a moist kiss then pulled away when she sensed something.

"What? Why did you stop?" Wren mumbled against your lips.

"That's not the same shirt you were wearing this morning, is it?"

"Oh, yeah. It's not. I, uh, spilled coffee on the other one and for my luck I had a spare shirt in my drawer in case of emergencies like this one."

"That's why you smell like coffee."

"Does that bother you?" She wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her closer so that she could sense her breath.

"Coffee? Never." She leaned in for another prolonged kiss.

.................................................

Meanwhile outside the office, Georgina was looking at Monique and Emily as they were having their own talk and she glanced at Wren's office wondering what she and Madeline were doing.

"So, it's a bachelorette party for Eva?" asked Emily.

"Mm-hmm."

"With stripers?"

"Uh, no. No strippers."

"Crap! I wanted them so bad." They both chuckled till Emily locked eyes with Georgina and then her laugh faded and Monique knew why.

Monique turned around, gave Georgina a quick look then turned to Emily.

"Is she behaving?"

"Till now. God knows what she might do in the future to make Wren happy."

"What do you mean by that?"

Emily sighed and wrote down something on the paper then spoke. "This morning, Wren and Georgina were smiling. At each other. I think Georgina is up to something."

"Hmph." Monique scoffed, looking at Georgina with disgust. "She won't as long as Madeline is around Wren. Wren won't even blink an eye at her."

Georgina organized some papers and stood up, and walked up to Wren's office before catching a quick glimpse of Emily and Monique.

In the office, Wren and Madeline were still making out with Wren leaning her back against the edge of the desk and Madeline wrapping one hand around her neck and the other was grabbing her shirt as the kiss heated up between them. The door opened by Georgina startling them both and when she noticed the awkward situation she was in, she blushed a little.

"Uh, sorry. I should've knocked."

Madeline looked down at the floor, adjusting her crumbled clothes and Wren broke apart from her, clearing her throat.

"What is it Georgina?"

"I-I just finished the reports you asked for." She gripped the door knob tightly in her hand.

She nodded and walked over to her, taking the reports from her hand, putting them on the desk while Madeline and Georgina eyes were piercing at each other like cowboys' duel fight.

"You want anything else from me?" She asked Wren and Wren shook her head.

"No, you may go."

Georgina gave her a nod then left closing the door behind her. Wren was looking at Madeline like the last time Georgina came in, while Madeline was looking at the door then she turned to Wren when she felt her taking her hand, pulling it up to her lips.

"We shall continue this later, Miss Anderson."

Madeline's lips curled into a smile and nodded, giving Wren a kiss goodbye. Wren pulled away a little with a smirk and her eyelids were half closed, looking at Madeline.

"Behave tonight."

Madeline chuckled, closing the gap between them then pulled away nodding at her. "I always behave."

...............................................

At night, Madeline got dressed in short black sleeveless dress and black high heels and went with Monique as Emily and Eva will meet them there.

"Hey." said Monique, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey. You look amazing."

"Don't I always?" They both laughed as Monique started the engine. "You look sexy as hell too."

"A girl knows how to dress."

"Ah, look at you, all confident Madeline Anderson. I think Wren affected you a little with the whole being cocky thing, right?"

"Mm-hmm." She smiled. "Where are we going exactly?"

"A night club that I know. I used to have parties there and the owner knows me so there is a great possibility for VIP seats and a round of free drinks."

"Nice. Eva would cry from happiness." said Madeline with a giggle.

"I know. Do you still have worries about Georgina?" Monique glanced at Madeline with slightly knitted eyebrows before glancing at the road.

"Not really. I mean I can see her looking at Wren up and down. Like today when she was closing the door she didn't close it right away because she was spying on her, but I know that Wren would ignore the one person who hurt her the most and she's just being professional with Georgina."

"You don't want me and Emily to abduct her and ask for a ransom?"

"Ha, that's a good idea but I'm not that evil."

"How evil are you then?"

"Very." She joked and they both laughed.

Half an hour later, the group arrived outside the club, walked inside. Some of them danced to the music as they were making their way to the VIP booth enjoying the rhythm of the night and the beat.

They ordered a round of drinks, clinked their glasses and Eva was enjoying her time with her friends that were like her family of great people and trying to get a random guy to strip for them which made the group die from laughter.

..............................................

Since Madeline was having her own girls' night out with the others, Wren decided to head for Elise's bar and have some drinks instead of sitting bored in her own house.

She pushed open the door and headed to the bar stool with her hands in pant pockets, craving some whiskey after her work and meetings.

Wren sat at the bar stool and Elise whirled around, drying a cup, giving Wren a smile.

"Sup, Wren?"

"Hey, Elise. How's it going here?"

"Oh, you know. Being a boss and being a co-worker at the same time. The usual?"

"Well, you know what a boss wants, so yeah."

"Coming right up my friend."

Wren placed her hands on the bar counter as Elise was fixing her the drink and Wren frowned, remembering something.

"Can I ask you something? It's been bothering me for a while and I need to know that everything's okay between us."

"Sure. Ask away." She handed her the drink, giving her full attention.

"You know my story with Monique, right?" Elise nodded at the question. "Does that ever bother you? The fact that we slept together more than once?"

"You and Monique? Never. It never bothered me because it's history and there's a reason why I said the word 'History'. Each one of us has a past and the past doesn't define us. Besides you aren't together anymore. You're with Madeline and Monique is with me, so everything's cool between us Wren. No worries. Otherwise I wouldn't have given you free drinks, have I?"

Wren chuckled. "Yeah, you're right. You would have probably got my ass kicked by Frank. Where's he by the way?"

"Uh, he doesn't work tonight. Not his shift."

Elise's eyes went to the door when it was opened by a noirette woman, taking every man's breath away as she made her entrance. She spotted Wren and started walking over on her heels to her as they clicked on the floor. Elise looked her up and down suspecting her from the way she was eyeing Wren.

"Wow, that's a nice coincidence." She said, grabbing Wren's attention.

"It is indeed" She smiled.

"Can I buy you a drink?" She offered kindly and Wren raised her glass up, indicating that she already has a drink. "Come on, at least let me make it up for you since I ruined your shirt today." She chuckled and Wren joined her. "Please I insist."

"Alright."

"Umm, excuse me can I have two glasses of whiskey neat please?" she said to Elise who gave her a silent nod then glanced at Wren.

"So, in the morning you drink coffee and in the night you have whiskey. Both drinks are heavy, but... still needed."

"Mm-hmm." She took a sip. "Are you following me, Georgina?" asked Wren jokingly but she had her suspicions about the noirette woman. Georgina laughed lightly at the question, flipping her dark locks away from her shoulder.

"Me? No. It's just coincidence that we met three times outside work place. Why would I follow you?"

She shrugged and slightly narrowed her eyes at her, suspiciously. "I don't know. It's just a bit weird that we met three times in a row."

"Unless you want me to stalk you." said Georgina with a flirty tone and Elise noticed the flirt words coming out from her mouth as she served them the drinks.

Wren chuckled softly at her and took the last sip from the glass. "I already have a lot of people stalking me wherever I go."

"Ooh, nice. As always... Wren Clermont gets followed by women everywhere." They stayed silent for a moment, enjoying their drinks then Georgina broke the hushed atmosphere. "Do you remember Jeremey's party? It was so full of drinks like this and loud music over the speakers and then you and I met that night. You were wearing a Pirate costume and, uh, I was wearing the backless Gothic dress. I've to admit you looked pretty ravishing that night and your eyes were following me the whole night till I caught them with mine."

Wren swallowed her drink hard and placed the glass on the counter, uncomfortably. "... I do remember."

"It was one of my best days ever and everything we did after that night, still haunting me till the day I'm standing right next to you. Right here, right now."

Wren composed herself and Elise noticed her friend's uneasiness whenever Georgina mentioned their past adventures, so she decided to cut in.

"If you're friends with Wren then drinks are free tonigh.t" said Elise hoping to break the tension between them and it worked because Wren released a heavy breath.

"Oh, yeah. Umm, Georgina this is Elise... she's Monique's girlfriend and my friend. Elise... this is Georgina, my assistant and also an old friend of mine."

"Plaisir de vous rencontrer, mademoiselle." said Elise, flashing her the gorgeous smile. (pleasure to meet you, miss)

"French! Tout le plaisir est pour moi. I have to say... Monique always had a type in choosing her gorgeous girlfriends and she's lucky for having someone exquisite as you are... Elise." (The pleasure is mine)

"Believe me, Je suis le chanceux." (I'm the lucky one)

"Well, aren't you adorable?" She glimmered at her then turned back to Wren. "I'm going home now. I feel tired from all the working today. See you tomorrow Wren, and Elise... C'était super de te rencontrer." (It was great meeting you)

"De même." (likewise)

They both said goodbye to Georgina and after an hour chatting with Elise for the night, Wren went back home and had her goodnight sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8.4K 73
This feels so wrong, I can't help but think as I'm perched on the edge of her desk, my legs spread wide as my knuckles turn white from gripping the e...
39.4K 1.4K 31
"What do you want from me?" I whimper at her, curling as far into the corner away from her as I can. This woman is sick and no matter what I yell at...
1.4M 31.5K 29
(GXG)"Tell me what you want me to do to you. It's just a bit of role play" I decided to play along "I want you to eat me out" I whispered and she sa...
1M 28.6K 32
Her ass hit the front of her desk and there was nowhere else for her to go. I didn't give it a second thought before plastering my lips onto her own...