Aria Salvatore x Klaus Mikael...

By pastmidnight_

Imagine believing your brothers died over a century ago? Believing your whole family was dead? Being turned i... More

Coming Home
Three Salvatores
Founders Day
Because I Am
He Will Come For You
Elijah
Diet
Tomb
Leave
Klaus
Decade
The Sacrafise
Bite
Road Trip?
Ray Sutton
Paralyzed
Remember
1920s
Letter
Lies
Fooled
Game
Always
Getting Lost
Protect You
Happy Funeral
Hello Again Elijah
Painted
Family Business
What I Used To Be
Because I Love You
Sacrificial Lamb
I Needed To Say It
Trespassing Into Hell
Arrested
Your Small
White Oak
Kieran Ripper
Denver Blues
Charmer
Mothers
Until We Meet Again
The 1950s
Bite
Did you miss me?
Make It Stop
Forgiveness
Here We Go
Punch
Change Of Plans
Rich
Memorial
Shots
College
Snap
Lost Marbles
It Stopped
Pageant
Bubbling Secrets
Wrong Crowd
Drive
Photo
Figure
Buried Hatchet
Frozen
What We Are
HeadStone
Numbed Minds
Doomed
Tunnels
Caught
Into The Woods
CampFire
New Bodies
Do It All Over Again
One Tear
Speed Walked
Back When
Turned Tables
Sleepover
Him
If You Make It Out Alive
Hide and Seek
1864
Highway To Hell
Humanity
Happy Birthday
Bleeding Out

Safe

6.7K 165 15
By pastmidnight_

Arias POV.

After a time with Nik I got dressed and headed to my house Klaus hot on my trail I begged him to stay behind but Nope.

My heart started hammering against my chest as we approached the door it's been so long since I was home.

I knocked on the door and it swung open revealing a very un-sober Damon.

"Hey" I said his eyes softened and was about to say something when his eyes landed on Nik.

"Why the hell is he here!?" He spat.

"Watch your tongue after all you did try to kill me tonight" he stated as they glared at one another.

"Aria you and I we need to talk. Now" Damon motioning for me to come in.

"Nik please wait out here for a moment just give us some privacy" I said placing a hand on his chest and he nodded.

Damon sauntered off to the living room. I went to follow when Nik grabbed my wrist. "If you need me you know what to do" he whispered.

Gosh is he for serious right now Damon is my brother. My big brother.

"What in the hell is that!" Damon spat at me when I came into living room.

"Damon I'm sorry okay I'm pretty sure Stefan told you most of the details." I mumbled.

"He told me enough and I didn't want to know the rest I thought he was lying!" he sighed.

"Damon I know you hate him okay! I know but I don't I-I love him and that might be hard for you to hear but I'm your sister and you have to respect what I choose" I sighed.

"He will get you killed! Now you listen I can't let him take you from me!" Damon shouted.

"You're drunk and angry right now! Nik's an original he's the one person who can keep me safe from anything!" I said calmly.

"Yes an original I don't want you to be with him I can protect you me and Stefan like we did when you were a kid" he yelled.

"Damon that was over 140 years ago I'm not a kid any more okay! I can make my own choices" I said.

"Have you slept with him" Damon said horrified.

"That's none of your concern! I want you to still treat me the same. I'm your sister. He doesn't make any difference to that I won't let him hurt you or Stefan anymore you two are my brothers and you have no idea how much I have missed you these past few months. I know you hate him but there is nothing I can do to change this" I said standing in front of him looking up .

I felt something starting to form in my eyes but I held them back.

"You will always be my sister and I know now I can't do anything to change this I would if I could. But just know if he hurts you I will kill him." Damon said and he hugged me tight.

"I love you Day" I whispered into his shoulder.

"I love you....Ari" he said.

"I should go" I sighed letting go. He hesitantly nodded and let go of my hand. He followed me to the front door and I walked over to Nik.

"Klaus take good care of my sister and if you don't I'll rip you apart! Just like all others who've hurt or gone near her!" he spat.

Nik just glared at him and then sped us off. We headed back to the Mikaelson Mansion as Nik is calling it.

"Love I'm going to say this and you're going to listen you're staying here with me okay no objections you're my wife and you will live in my home" he said.

"Fine" I muttered unhappy I'm not going to see my brothers fighting every morning.

"Where the hell is Mikaels body?" I asked.

"Don't worry about any of that it's taken care of" he said taking my hands.

He pressed his palm deeper into my cheek then his soft lips came to my lips making my stomach and my entire body tingle.

I was then whooshed upstairs into his bedroom I barely got to see it before my dress was ripped off me. He started undoing his belt and I took a few steps back.

"Where are you off to?" He smirked and I couldn't help but grin walking further back.

He quickly undressed left standing there in his boxers looking dark and lustfully at me.

"Are you going to make me chase you" he asked and chuckled.

"Aren't all your hybrids downstairs building?" I questioned.

"Oh Aria have I ever been the man to care who was listening?" He smirked. My mind flashed back to when we did it on an apartment building roof back in the 20s...jesus.

He started walking towards me grinning and I was stealing glances at his tattoos.

"You really are going to make me chase you aren't you?" He whispered.

He suddenly whooshed towards me but I was quick and I now stood where he once was.

"Aria" he growled his eyes turning yellow.

I laughed not moving he plunged at me trapping me beneath him on the bed.

"Don't laugh at me" he growled and I started laughing don't tell me to not laugh!? That's going to make me laugh.

He flipped me over onto my stomach and literally spanked me so hard. I cried out "Nik!" I tried not to laugh.

He pulled me up so my back was resting on his chest he smiled into my neck then planted hot wet kisses to my collarbone and then undid my bra.

He flipped me around his eyes still yellow he was in control but I don't want him with all the power.

I pushed him down on the bed and he grinned at me trying to get up but I straddled him.

As I was about to kiss him his phone rang. He latched onto me ignoring his phone.

"Nik!" I hissed playfully then he pushed my down playfully I fell on the pillows the feathers springing up.

I took a blanket to cover myself as he answered the phone.

"Stefan miss me already!?" Nik beamed and my stomach flipped why is Stef calling him he just got his freedom?

"I'm just calling to thank you for my freedom" Stefan said....oh god.

"Oh I like to believe I'm a man of my word, more or less" Nik said coming and sitting beside me running a hand down my arm. I felt a bomb was about to drop.

"Thing is it came at to high a price you took everything from me Klaus. Elena, my home, my sister." Stefan said.

"Let bygones be bygones trust me resentment gets old" Klaus said.

"You know what never gets old?Revenge!" Stefan said. Something glimmered in Nik's eyes.

"No" he whispered.

"You know you should really keep better care of your family" Stefan chuckled. Oh my!

Suddenly Nik became so outraged I looked to him sympathetically.

"What are you doing!" Klaus growled.

"Just enjoying my freedom" Stefan said jokingly I could tell he was smirking.

"I will kill you and everyone you've ever met!" Nik warned and I pulled on my shirt glaring at him but he ignored me.

"You do that and you will never see your family again and I wonder what Aria would do if you did something like that. Klaus for someone who has been one step ahead for a thousand years were you prepared for this?" Stefan said and then hung up.

He screamed and threw the phone to the wall. I'm actually impressed by Stefan so that's what he has been planning for god knows how long.

"Nik I'll talk to him okay, we'll get your family back but don't you dare lay a hand on my brothers or my friends" I stated and he smirked then stormed out of the room.

I flung myself on the bed and some time later I'm still laying here my head in the pillows and I hear him chuckling from behind me.

"What pray I ask is so funny" I mumbled into the pillows.

"You" he said then pulled me by the ankles and climbed on top of me.

I groaned annoyed "Oh what's wrong?" He taunted.

"Get off" I said I'm mad at him he's concocted some plan that I know my brothers are involved in and he's all hush about it.

"Don't be mad" he said he was straddling my behind.

"Nope love" he said as I tried to get away.

"If you think your getting laid your so so wrong" I mumbled and he slapped my behind and I squealed.

"Come on love your all tense over nothing I'm not going to harm your friends or brothers" he said.

"Liar" I muttered. I received another hard smack and I tried to grip his arms.

"Oh love you know you can't resist me" he said into my hair.

"Your a lot like Kol you know" I said and he scoffed.

"I'm kissing you and your thinking of Kol" he said unhappily, I took the chance and grabbed a pillow whacking him over the head. It hit him right in the face and he laughed.

He then stopped and flipped me over I was in only my shirt and black panties.

" I nearly died tonight" he smirked and I whacked his chest. "Not funny Nik!"

"Oh love does a little love making sound so bad?" He asked smiling deviously. He was watching me like a hawk.

"What kind of love are you on about Nik? I'm not in the mood for your kinks" I chuckled.

"Slow....intimate" he whispered kissing my hand he was serious. .

"Yes" I whispered and he smiled and leaned over and kissed me softly.

"I love you" he kept saying. "I love you to Nik" I whispered running my hands through his hair. He then pulled out something from his trousers pocket.

"I didn't want to make you wear it before we were close again before you felt for me again" he said holding it in view my wedding ring.

"You kept it?"I whispered.

He looked to me raising an eyebrow. "I've carried it on me since the day I lost you and now I can finally see it where it belongs." He said taking my hand.

I nodded and he placed the ring on my finger and I smiled and ran my fingers along his arm.

"Your safe Aria safe with me forever" he stated then kissed me lustfully and that was one of our most intimate nights.

Continue Reading