Beauty Divine (Sequel)

By JaXender

[GxG] "I found the assistant." she said with her eyes fixed on the CV. "That's great! You finally found the p... More

Chapter (1): Where Art Thou Wren?
Chapter (2): Secret Meeting
Chapter (3): Liar Liar Pants On Fire
Chapter (4): The Reunion
Chapter (5): The Family Dinner
Chapter (6): A Heart Confession
Chapter (7): Dark Shades
Chapter (8): Under Arrest
Chapter (9): Glimpses Of Wistful Memories
Chapter (10): The Return of G.M
Chapter (11): Crucial Decision
Chapter (12): Suit & Tie
Chapter (13): The New Assistant
Chapter (14): Remember Us
Chapter (15): A Brunette VS A Noirette
Chapter (16): Endure The Ethereal
Chapter (17): Car Trouble
Chapter (19): Glimpses from The Past
Chapter (20): Stained
Chapter (21): A Party & A Drink
Chapter (22): Dressed in Violet
Chapter (23): Sapphire Under the Moonlight
Chapter (24): Failed Temptation
Chapter (25): Burning Up
Chapter (26): The Visitor
Chapter (27): Poisonous Beauty
Chapter (28): Shimmering Sphere
Chapter (29): Sudden News
Chapter (30): Three Stones, Three Words
Chapter (31): Yesterday, Today and Forever
Chapter (32): Reunion On The Yacht
Chapter (33): The Invitation
Chapter (34): Harsh Truth
Chapter (35): Soured Divulgence
Chapter (36): The Lake House
Chapter (37): Le divin
Chapter (38): Purging The Past
Chapter (39): Lethal Glares
Chapter (40): Moonless Night
Chapter (41): Trauma
Chapter (42): A Tingle of Jealousy
Chapter (43): Battle of Exes
Chapter (44): Anonymous Messenger
Chapter (45): Investigation:
Chapter (46): Home
Chapter (47): Breaking The News
Chapter (48): Queen Of Spades
Chapter (49): A Friendly Date
Chapter (50): Infernal Deed
Chapter (51): Walk Of Shame
Chapter (52): Disgraceful
Chapter (53): Meeting in The Duskiness
Chapter (54): Cold Night, Warm Heart
Chapter (55): The Bartender Counseling
Chapter (56): Heavy Tears
Chapter (57): Throbbing Sobs, Hurtful Moans
Chapter (58): Late Apology
Chapter (59): Gathering The Leftovers
Chapter (60) Intoxicated
Chapter (61): Out Loud
Chapter (62): Unexpected Guest
Chapter (63): Warm Droplets
Chapter (64): The Now & Then
Chapter (65): Dulcet Bells
Chapter (66): Jolly Melody

Chapter (18): The Floral Anchor & The Phoenix

1K 63 13
By JaXender

It was Saturday and Wren woke up early as usual and decided to go for a jog to clear her mind and be physically healthy. She wore her blue sports tank top and white shorts, white sneakers and headed out with her bottle of water and digital watch on her wrist.

She reached the park and started jogging her way among the other athletics and ran past them. The weather was fine and clear, it had a glimpse of fresh air that entered her nostrils, making her feel more energized as she breathed it in and out freely. Wren stopped to have rest and sat on the bench, took a long sip from her bottle then wiped her mouth and looked at the view for a moment, taking in the surrounding and the beauty of nature.

Her mind drifted back to her moment with Georgina the night before. The way Georgina looked at her was the same way she looked at her before, but it's not the same way Madeline looks at her. Georgina had a look of lust and a passionate, pleasured nighttime only. Her beauty was gothic and demonic in an enticing way. That's what Wren always thought.

Madeline had a look of pure love, tenderness, warm hearted eyes and soul and devotion. Her beauty was angelic and full of light, she was like a goddess to her, her beauty divine, her anchor in tough and hard times.

Wren took a deep breath then stood up to stretch, and closed her eyes. She turned around to run, but she accidently bumped into someone and held them in her grasp before they could fall on the ground.

"Sorry, you okay?" asked Wren concerned and couldn't see the person's face because of the cap.

"Yeah. You got me in the last minute."

The person chuckled lightly and raised the cap upwards revealing the eyes. Wren blinked twice, taking a step back when she saw it was Georgina. Georgina was smiling at her and her eyes were soft blue, tempting Wren to stare at them in the daylight. Wren noticed that she was still holding Georgina close to her so, she pulled away and cleared her throat nervously.

"Sorry." Wren apologized.

"It's okay. No harm done."

Wren gave her a nod and rested her hands on her waist, still looking at Georgina. "Nice cap."

"Thanks."

The atmosphere was awkward for the both of them and Georgina decided to take a step forward in the conversation.

"You were jogging?" Georgina asked with a wide smile.

"Mm-hmm."

"For how long?"

"Probably 15 minutes. I took this way and I was supposed to go the opposite way then I bumped into you." They both chuckled lightly. "What about you?"

"Same and ended up bumping into you because of my cap."

She took it off and Wren took a look at her high ponytail that was hidden under the cap.

"Hey, um... wanna take back the way jogging with me?" said Georgina with a glint in her eyes.

"Uh, okay, sure."

"Alright let me just get hydrated." said Georgina taking a seat on the bench and opened her bottle sipping her water.

A few water drops slid down from her mouth to her neck, joining the drops of sweats that were formed there and Wren was staring at her for a moment then averted her eyes when she felt Georgina was turning her eyes on her.

"I'm ready. Which way you said?"

"That way."

"Okay then what are we waiting for?" said Georgina with a playful tone, making Wren smile.

15 Minutes later, Wren and Georgina were taking a break from the jogging and they were both panting and sweating. Georgina closed her eyes, breathing heavily and Wren's eyes shifted from the people in the park to Georgina's sweaty face that made her features glitter, down to the smooth curves of her breasts that were heaving up and down as she was regaining her breath then her eyes raked over her light abs that were showing underneath her shirt.

Georgina opened her eyes and looked in front of her, sighing, then turned to Wren with a smile, wiping some sweat off her neck.

"I had a great time jogging with my boss and I hope we'll get to do it again some other day."

"Yeah." said Wren with a small smile and Georgina looked her in the eye one last time then left Wren alone in the park who went home afterwards to continue her workout routine.

.................................................

Madeline had her breakfast and coffee with Eva and they had a discussion about the wedding, Wren's suit because she still didn't buy one after trying five suits the other day then they changed the topic and talked about Georgina once again. This time Madeline was neutral on mentioning Georgina because she was sure of Wren's love for her.

She took her car and dropped off Eva at her apartment then headed to Wren's. She arrived and pulled out the key, entered the house and saw Wren finishing her last set of push-ups.

"Hey, morning." said Wren standing up, grunting from the exhaustion.

"Morning, babe. Working out?"

"Just finished." She walked to her and moved her hand behind Madeline's back reaching for the glass of water.

"You're sweaty." said Madeline, giving her a look.

"Of course I'm and as much as I want to give you a kiss right now I'd rather give it fully to you after I shower, so if you'll excuse me I'm heading for my hot steamy shower and it'll be a pleasure if you join me."

Wren went to the shower and Madeline titled her head to the side thinking about her offer that was somehow appealing. She opened the fridge, getting herself some orange juice and on her third sip, she heard the water running in the bathroom and the stall door being closed.

She bit her lower lip and took a deep breath, putting the glass down on the counter, then went to the bathroom tip toing.

Wren was enjoying her warm shower that she didn't hear the door open or hear Madeline enter, but she heard the rustle of clothes behind her so, she turned around and found Madeline before her eyes naked and tying her hair up into a messy bun before she shot her a seductive smile and joined her in shower stall.

"I had a feeling you'd come and join me." said Wren confidently with a smirk.

"No, you're mistaken. I'm just here to rub your back."

Wren chuckled and gazed at her eyes. "Riiiight because that's what we do... every time we're in the shower... together..." Her eyes went up and down, raking over Madeline's body as she continued. "Naked."

Madeline laughed softly at her. "Turn around and don't try to get my hair wet."

"Just your hair?"

"Wren! Don't be such a perv."

She raised both hands in surrender. "Okay, alright. I'm turning around so that you could rub my back. I get it."

She turned around and when Madeline made the first contact with her skin, Wren sighed deeply in pleasure as Madeline started rubbing it smoothly with soap and she didn't only rub it, she massaged it as well, making Wren release a satisfied loud sigh leading to close her eyes and enjoy her delicate touch.

"Where were you this morning?" asked Wren. "I went jogging without you."

"I was with Eva. We were having breakfast together and we had a talk about everything. She finally chose the place for the wedding and we even talked about your suit that you haven't bought yet."

"Hmm," She turned around and faced her. "about the suit... I, uh will go some other day and browse alone, so tell her not to worry about it and I won't forget."

"Okay."

"Your turn now." said Wren and Madeline smiled then untied her bun. "Changed your mind?"

"I untied my bun, didn't I?" She smirked and turned around, looking over her shoulder, waiting for Wren, but Wren kissed her shoulder first and her neck then started rubbing her back with the soap as well, pleasuring her with soft, delicate rubs. Her hand went to where her floral anchor tattoo was as she caressed it with her fingertips, and remembered something that she never told Madeline about.

"You know... when I was 20 years old I had a tattoo."

"You did?"

"Mm-hmm."

"What was it?"

"A Phoenix. A flamed Phoenix."

"Why did you remove it?"

"Hmm, I don't know, but as much as it carried so many meanings to me it still brought me pain for some time. Why did you choose an anchor as a tattoo?"

"Hoping that I'll find my anchor someday and it also represents a lot of things."

"Like what?"

"Like, um, hope, composure, steadfastness... You know, good stuff. Where did you have the phoenix tattooed?"

Wren stopped rubbing her back and stood silent waiting for Madeline to turn around. Madeline sensed the long silence and turned her body completely around, gazing at Wren's eyes lovingly.

Wren reached down for Madeline's hand and made it touch her bare skin, guiding her hand slowly from the outlines of her abs to the left v-line and made her fingers graze it slowly.

"Here."

Madeline looked at her hip bone and tilted her head to the side, feeling hot all of a sudden, speechless and not just because of the steamy water and the condensing, but because where that tattoo was located on her skin years ago.

"I wish you never removed it." She said looking and brushing her hipbone with her fingertips.

"Now I wish the same."

.............................................

After their shower, they went together in the living room, cuddling on the couch with cold, refreshing drinks in their hands. Wren kissed Madeline's forehead and looked down at her.

"I forgot to tell you something. Elise became the manager of the bar. Her boss promoted her and guess what, we're all invited for free drinks tonight for the promotion." said Wren.

"Mm, great. She has been working hard to get that job. I guess her coming to America with Monique somehow made her achieve her dream. Does that mean that Eva and Paul are invited?"

"Well, she said everyone and Monique said the same thing, so, yeah."

"Eva will be overjoyed about the free drinks." They both chuckled. "What about you? Can you drink?" She pulled away from her embrace and looked her in the eyes. "I mean because last time it didn't end up... good."

Madeline looked down as sadness washed over her, when she remembered Wren in the hospital and how weak she looked. On the verge of death.

Wren grabbed Madeline's hand and gave it a light squeeze, waiting to meet her eyes again and Madeline raised her eyes, but they were a little bit glassy.

"Hey, I'm okay. You shouldn't remember what happened in the past."

"I know... I just..." She took a deep breath. "Every time I recall how you looked in the hospital bed, I get scared to death. I was very scared and shaky that day when Eva called me, telling me that she saw you in the hospital and I didn't know what to do and everything happened so fast. I took my car and rushed to the hospital. Seeing the worried looks on everyone's face made me feel like I'm the one who put you in the hospital because I didn't tell you about Willa-"

Wren cut her off by placing her lips on Madeline's to shut her up in a lovely way. Her hands went up to her cheek, pulling her for more and Madeline smiled against her lips then Wren pulled away slowly, with her palms stroking her cheeks softly.

"It's not your fault that I was in the hospital. I did this to myself because I was stupid. I wanted to get myself knocked out by alcohol, but I ended up scaring and hurting the most people I love and care about in my life. So you should never ever blame yourself for that or anything ever, okay? And I promise you, I'll never do anything crazy like that ever again because as much as I don't wanna lose myself, I don't wanna lose you too." She caressed her hair as their eyes were gazing at each other and Madeline nodded at her, giving her a warm smile and a soft kiss on the cheek before she got back in her embrace.

.................................................

"Cheers!" They all said in unison, clinking their glasses.

The four couples were at the bar, having good time together and celebrating Elise's promotion and she and her girlfriend, Monique seemed very happy and Eva and Paul were happy that they will get married and that added spice to the night.

Wren was sitting, with one arm around Madeline's shoulder, letting her hand drape from it freely while Madeline's was cozying up to her and resting a hand on her thigh while the other held her drink. After their talk, Wren reassured Madeline that she will be fine with the drinking and there was nothing to worry about. Madeline approved and trusted Wren on this.

"Did you guys choose the place?" asked Monique.

"Yeah. It will be on the beach. It's really beautiful. Thanks to Wren, we were able to finally choose." replied Eva, shooting them all a smile.

"And the dress?" asked Monique again.

"Oh that you'll have to see in the wedding."

"So, Elise, how does it feel to be the boss of this place?" asked Dave.

"Well, technically I'm not really the 'boss' but I have a role here and it's good."

"Does your co-workers support you on this?" asked Wren.

"Very. In fact, Frank..." She pointed back with her thumb at a muscular guy who was bald and had long beard. His arms were covered in tattoos. "is showing me a huge support. I mean there's no grudge between me and the others and if there was..." She tilted her head to the side. "He will take care of it for me."

The table chuckled. "Seems like a big guy to me." said Wren, giving him a glance, taking a sip from her whiskey.

"Oh! Frank? No he's like a huge teddy bear with a big warm heart. He's such a cutie; you should've seen him when he was with Monique the other day."

"He's really cute. He talked about his family in Texas and they have a ranch full of cows, dogs, hens... anyway, he kept offering me food and drinks so kindly but I had to decline because of work. He may seem very big but not as big as his heart." said Monique.

"Yeah, he looks cute." said Emily squinting her eyes at Frank while he was cleaning some glasses.

"I'm literally sitting right next to you and holding your hand, Em." said Dave and the girls chuckled.

"What? He's cute. Look at him!"

He looked at him and pursed his lips outward, tilting his head to the side. "Yeaaah you're right. He is."

"I'm gonna get a refill. Anyone wants anything?" asked Paul, getting up and they shook their heads and their full glasses.

"I'm coming with you." said Wren, getting up with him.

Wren and Paul walked to the bar stool and ordered a refill. Wren turned her head and took a look at her friends and family. She felt very happy that they were sharing joyful moments together as friends.

A few years ago, it was always the lonely Wren, Wren without no one, no family, no friends. And one day, along came a girl called Madeline who turned her life upside down by working for her for some time and they bloomed together in time, fighting their ups and downs.

Wren caught Madeline's eyes, staring at hers deeply from the table and they smiled at each other for a while.

"What a night, right?" said Paul and she turned to him.

"Yeah." She took her drink.

"You know, um, Eva and I, we've known Maddie for a long time, really long time. We've seen her smile and cherish in her life, but not like when she is with you, Wren." He looked her in the eyes. "I'm practically her older brother and I always took care of her whenever she had bad fights with her family... especially her father."

"Yeah, I get what you mean." She sighed then took a sip, burning down her throat. "She's afraid of him the most. We don't know what will happen in your wedding when he sees me with her. I know he loves her so much. He's her father, and I don't want to be the one who will ruin their father- daughter relationship. I respect Joseph... I always have and not just because he invests in my company, but because he's a decent, respectable man who does his work perfectly. And he knows what he wants and gets it in an upright way without causing trouble to anyone."

"Let me tell you something about Joseph. He's one of the strictest, hard working men I've ever seen in my life, but when it comes to his family, his heart softens and he would want nothing more in his life than to see his children happy. So, trust me on this and don't be afraid of what he will do or might think when he sees you and Madeline together." He looked back at the table then turned back to her. "Because like I said earlier... She's happy with you."

He patted her shoulder with the glass in his hand and motioned for her to follow him back to the table.

"I still can't believe you're getting married!" said Madeline at Eva. "It's just unbelievable."

"True." said Wren looking down at Eva. "None of us here thought of that. Ever."

"I'm a human guys! I want to get married like anyone else in the world." She stated to everyone.

"I didn't think I would pop the question." said Paul shrugging, earning a few chuckles from the table.

"Oh come on! Everyone wants to get married at some point in their lives. I bet Madeline wants that too someday."

Madeline almost choked on her drink from Eva's words and Wren was gazing at her, wondering if Madeline ever thought about the idea of matrimony and herself too, never thought about it. Not even once in her life. She was always a womanizer till Madeline came and changed her for the best.

Madeline's cheeks flushed with pinkish rose as she noticed Wren's eyes. She was feeling nervous because of Eva's comment may have made Wren a little uncomfortable with the idea of commitment and wedding vows and rings and having a family for the rest of their lives.

But still the real question that roamed their mind, will they be together till the end and end up marrying each other or destiny will break them apart?

..................................................

Wren walked Madeline upstairs to her apartment and held her waist in her arms with their faces merely inches apart. Their noses were touching and their eyes were burning from their endless steamy gazes. Wren closed the gap between them, drawing in, capturing Madeline's lips in a fond, lingering kiss. They broke apart at the same time with Madeline stroking her cheeks with her thumbs and moved to her jaw line, brushing it slowly.

"Why can't you come over and spend the night with me in my house or I spend it at yours?" said Wren.

"You can't and I can't."

"Why?" she whined, hiding her face in Madeline's neck, hugging her body.

"Because tomorrow Eva will come over early and we'll have to go shopping for the last touches of the wedding and I can't go to your house because I won't be able to escape from your lovely grasp and that will lead to Eva dragging us both from our ears."

They both laughed softly and Wren pulled away and met her gaze, stroking her hair.

"Okay. You win. You convinced me enough actually, and I don't want Eva turn Latina on me."

"I'll make it up to you. I promise. I always do."

"Yeah." She smiled.

"And if I remember correctly this morning we had a shower together."

"Well, we didn't do anything this time but shower, and that doesn't count, so..." She wiggled her eyebrows, making Madeline laugh at her. "However, I'm leaving because you probably need some sleep. Good night."

She kissed her forehead and Madeline wanted so bad to ask Wren about Eva's unexpected question about getting married someday, but she was afraid of how the discussion will end between them.

Madeline smiled at her with her twinkling eyes. "Good night. Love you."

"Love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.5K 1.4K 31
"What do you want from me?" I whimper at her, curling as far into the corner away from her as I can. This woman is sick and no matter what I yell at...
68.6K 1.8K 21
"Look at her blushing, Rose. Do we make you nervous, tesoro?" "Yes" I respond, my eyes closing. The pleasure is too much. "If I have to tell your t...
843K 31.7K 30
Sage Carlos is the new intern at the company of her dreams. She thrives to earn a place in the company to keep being a happy international bean in Lo...
134K 3.4K 51
β€’ highest rating β€’ #7 in wlw #1 in sapphic #3 in bisexual "Eden- you're not getting my point." She moved closer and glanced to my lips, she gulped an...