bruises - james potter

By nevillescourage

Cassiopeia Black grew up with more on her plate than the usual teen girl. She didn't get to wear pink dresses... More

b r u i s e s
a e s t h e t i c s
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼rty
forty-one
forty-two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
𝗳𝗼rty-four
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
act two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five
one hundred and six
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
act three
one hundred and ten
one hundred and eleven
one hundred and twelve
one hundred and thirteen
one hundred and fourteen
one hundred and fifteen

one hundred and seven

14.5K 696 2.1K
By nevillescourage

・・・☽✥☾・・・

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND SEVEN

・・・☽✥☾・・・

THE NIGHT WAS STILL; IT WAS SILENT. The moon hung high in the sky and was resting on its back as it looked down at the world below, clouds that passed in front of it acted like a blanket and stars around it like night-lights in the dark.

The Potter Cottage stood, as it always did, peacefully at the edge of a large field of green - it was like a coast that met an ocean that spread as far as the eye could see.

Foxes chased rabbits across the field, creating soft indents in the tall grass that would have disappeared come morning. Owls hooted in the surrounding trees, their sounds muffled, yet still prominent, by the time they reached the Potter Cottage.

The air was warm rather humid, creating a slight residue on each green blade of grass that would evaporate in the morning sun. Crickets swarmed the grass, playing their music as loud as they could and creating a melody around the quiet cottage.

The Potter Cottage stood between a field and a town, there was a solid like from where the town began and the field ended - the green turning into a grey in an instant. Street lamps illuminated one half of the cottage in the night while the other half was plunged into a deep darkness.

No lights were on inside the cottage, apart from the bathroom light that James had forgotten to turn off, despite the countless times his parents had told him to do so.

Every window was open, hoping to release some of the warmth that was trapped inside, but only replacing that warmth with warmer air that just so happened to be fresh.

A small path led from the door of the cottage to the pavement and the road just outside of its walls. At the end of the path stood a gate, it was a rather old gate, orange flaked around the once silver nails and the black paint that covered it was slowly beginning to peel off.

The gate let out a loud noise each time it was opened, and it was this noise that stirred Fleamont from his slumber.

The man let out grumble that even he couldn't understand as he rubbed the sleep away from his eyes with his fist. He shook his head and was just about to settle down to sleep again when the gate creaked yet again.

Fleamont knew that it wasn't the wind because his windows were open and the curtains were as still as they could be.

He let out a small yawn and placed his glasses on his nose, getting out of bed and running his hands through his hair.

The gate creaked once more.

Fleamont shook his head as he quickly got out of bed, Euphemia was beginning to stir besides him but he paid no attention to his wife as he grabbed his wand and started his way out of his bedroom and down the stairs.

The front door was illuminated by one of the street lamps and it was with an uneasy feeling in his stomach that Fleamont noticed that there were two people standing outside of the door.

"Alohomora." He muttered.

The door opened and the two people outside of it froze in their steps, both of them had their wands raised within an instant and were pointing them at the man.

Fleamont blinked for a moment, letting his eyes adjust to the dark to see more clearly who was at the door and when they did, he let out small grumble and shook his head.

"I thought Mia told you two to piss off the last time you came knocking on our door."

Matching scowls made their ways onto Orion and Walburga's faces. Both of their eyes shone with the same burning fire and the same dancing disgust.

"So in what world do you think you have the right to be anywhere near my house?"

"We want our children back." Orion said, his voice was steady but the wand in his hand was not.

"They stopped being your children the day you pointed your wands at them-"

"They are our children as they are our flesh and blood."

"Family extends further than flesh and blood - family is more than the people you're related to."

Orion let out a scoff and Walburga uttered a curse under her breath, however, before it had time to reach Fleamont, another spell blocked it.

The three adults turned around to see Sirius standing there, it was evident that he had only just woken up, his eyes were half-closed due to sleep and his hair was in all directions, a sight bit of drool rested in the corner of his mouth.

"Son-"

"I'm not your son." Sirius muttered, his tone was sleepy but there was determination laced in it.

Orion let out a hollow chuckle and Fleamont was pleased to see a hint of panic flashing through his grey eyes.

"He doesn't know what he's saying-"

"It's been two years." Sirius interrupted, raising his wand higher when Orion did so before him. "Trust me, I know what I'm saying."

"He's just tired." Orion let out another small chuckle, but this one too was laced in panic.

"The only reason I would be tired is because of the nightmares I still get because of the two of you." Sirius flicked his wand to face Walburga, and she recoiled slightly under it.

Sirius noticed this and his eyes widened in amusement.

"You two had the upper hand when we were defenceless." Sirius stated, talking more to himself now rather than any of the adults in the room.

Fleamont placed a reassuring hand on Sirius' shoulder when the teenager moved so that he was closer to his parents.

"But not anymore, you both need to fuck off. We've moved on with our lives as best we can after the trauma from both of you - you two need to now move on with yours and just be lucky that you don't have to carry an ounce of what we do too."

Walburga and Orion's scowls only grew.

They didn't go to move but Sirius took another step towards them.

"Please." He said. His voice was quiet once again and there was a sense of desperation hidden in it.

"You've already done enough; just let us live."

Even though they both knew it wasn't going to be the last they heard of Orion and Walburga, they were slightly grateful when they turned away and began to walk away.

Orion turned to face the door once more, he gripped Walburga's arm and it was with a vicious smile he hissed.

"We wished we'd killed you all when he had the chance."

And with that, the two of them disapparated away.

Sirius shut the door as soon as they had vanished from view and he rested his forehead against the cold wood, it was soothing against the beating of his heart that was louder than ever in his eardrums.

"You know what?" Sirius said with a forced smile as he turned around to face Fleamont, who stood a few feet away from him with a deep frown.

Fleamont shrugged his shoulders, his grip on his wand loosening.

"I think I'd rather see James and Cassie kiss than face those two again."

Fleamont and Sirius shared a short chuckle, but they both knew it was forced. There was unspoken tension in the air, and neither of them knew what to say.

Sirius rubbed the back of his neck after a few beats of silence had passed between the pair.

"I know I probably don't say this enough," He admitted, rather sheepishly. "But thank you, honestly. For everything."

Fleamont smiled as he walked over to Sirius and captured him in a warm hug, Sirius melted into the hug and wrapped his arms around Fleamont just as tightly.

"You don't need to thank you, you're family."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"Holy shit - do you think Medusa has little snake pubes?"

Marlene let out a snort and placed her hand over her mouth to muffle the rest of her laughs while Alice and Lily only stared at Cassie with wide eyes and amused smiles on their faces.

"Or do you think she cuts them off so when she gets her pussy eaten they don't frighten someone off?"

"You're wrong." Marlene interjected before Cassie had a chance to say anything more - Lily and Alice both shook their heads frantically at Marlene, but she either didn't see them or just chose to ignore them.

"Medusa is a dom, she doesn't get eaten out - she does the eating."

"Oh," Cassie paused in thought for a moment, before she nodded her head in agreement. "You have a point - Medusa is a milf."

"That I can agree with."

"You agree with everything I say."

"That I do not agree with."

"You're a bitch."

"So are you."

Cassie and Marlene stared at the other for a short moment, before they both puckered their lips at the same time and burst out laughing not long after.

The four girls sat on the beach that was around an hours walk away from where Lily lived.

The waves fell down onto the sandy surface with a calming crash every few seconds, some waves a lot larger than others. The golden sand was warm beneath their bare feet, and the sun warmed their exposed skin turning it a soft golden brown as the day passed.

The four of them were all sitting on a blanket each, and the three Gryffindors had all laughed when they saw that Cassie had a large picture of Bambi on hers; Cassie didn't know what they were laughing at, James had sent it to her the day before with a note that she was keeping to herself.

Lily and Alice were both wearing one piece bathing suits - Lily's was a deep green that stood out against her pale skin and matched her green eyes beautifully, while Alice's was a soft pink with a heart resting on one of the hips, it went nicely with her brown hair.

Marlene and Cassie, however, were both wearing bikinis.

Marlene's was black and covered in images of cherries, the red of the cherries matched the colour of her nails and the lipstick that she kept reapplying.

Cassie was wearing a soft yellow bikini that had a strapless top and tassels on the hips of the bottoms, it was low on her hips and showed off all of her tattoo, which was stuck on Regulus' constellation while they were at the beach.

The four of them had all stared at each other for a moment, all simultaneously saying that they were hot.

The beach was relatively empty, apart from a few families who had brought their young children to enjoy a day in the sun, an elderly couple who sat watching the waves with smiles on their faces and a group of teenage boys who were playing in the water a little way off away from the girls.

Lily noticed that the boys kept looking over in their direction, but didn't mention it.

"Why do you keep asking about people's pubes?" Alice questioned with a small shake of her head and an amused smile.

"I don't know, just what pops into head."

"I think you need a new hobby if that's what pops into your mind."

"Well, normally I'm helping James plan pranks, but Lily won't let me prank her sister again-"

"You're absolutely right I won't." Lily interrupted, rolling her eyes as Cassie pulled a tongue in her direction.

"It wasn't a big deal-"

"Petunia was crying."

"She was exaggerating a little bit-"

"You gave her a rainbow moustache, my dad literally had to shave it for her."

"I think it suited her." Cassie said with a slightly smug smile, just before she stood up and stretched her arms high above her head.

Lily noticed that one again the group of boys were all staring in their direction, but more specifically at Cassie as she stretched.

"I think those boys are enjoying the view." Alice said with a small giggle as she noticed where Lily was looking.

Cassie titled her head to the side, before shrugging once she noticed the boys.

"Well, they better be." Cassie said with a shrug of her shoulders letting out a loud laugh when Marlene added:

"I know I am." While grinning up at Cassie with wink.

"I feel like James has some competition." Lily laughed.

"He does, Marlene's a good kisser you see-"

"Why do you have such a convincing smile when saying that- fucking hell, you two have actually kissed, haven't you?"

Marlene and Cassie shared a look before Marlene stood up and dragged Cassie towards the ocean.

"I'll never kiss and tell!" She called over her shoulder while she pushed the Slytherin into the waves with a small squeal.

"If it means anything to you." Cassie said with a smirk. "You're the best kiss I've ever had."

"That means everything to me, and I shall take that glory to the grave with me."

"As you fucking should."

"You we're my first kiss with a girl - and overall the best kiss ever."

Cassie smiled and wrapped Marlene into a tight hug, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"If I wasn't dating James, I'd fuck you any day of the week."

"Why are you letting that stop you?"

"I like his parents too much."

Marlene shrugged as the two girls pulled away.

"Makes sense."

Marlene and Cassie played in the water for a while; Cassie couldn't count the amount of times something had brushed against Marlene's leg causing the latter to scream bloody murder, nor could Marlene count the amount of times Cassie had thrown seaweed at her.

Lily and Alice sat on the sand still, conserving about nothing in particular as they laughed at random things and glanced over at their friends every so often.

The group of boys continued to watch them, trying to make it subtle but failing horribly.

Cassie noticed that one boy in particular kept staring at her, and she didn't know how to feel about it.

Cassie let out a loud laugh when Marlene fell over, heading face first into the ocean with a small scream.

She was doubled over in laughter and almost fell over herself when she stood up straight again and noticed two of the boys in front of them.

She had to admit, they were rather attractive, but they had nothing on James.

One of them was blonde with blue eyes, his hair was mixed with sand and his eyes shone in the sun. The other had light brown hair with green eyes. They were both relatively taller than her and both looked like they exercised often.

"Shit - sorry," Cassie said with a laugh, "You just scared me."

"Oh, sorry about that." The blonde boy said while he rubbed the back of his neck.

"No worries- urm, not to sound rude. But can I help either of you?"

The boy with brown hair went to open his mouth, but the blonde boy answered before he could.

"I'm Dylan and this is Will."

Cassie smiled at the two of them, she was aware that Marlene was standing a few feet behind her and that Lily and Alice were too looking at her. She also assumed that the rest of the group of the boys were looking at them.

"Nice to meet you?" She said, but it sounded like more of a question. "I'm Cassie."

"That's a pretty name for a even prettier girl." Dylan said without missing a beat, Cassie nodded hesitantly.

Cassie laughed to herself when she realised that Will was just their for some form of moral support, he definitely looked the most uncomfortable in that situation.

"Thanks, I was named after the constellation."

"I always found the stars stunning."

There was a few beats of awkward silence between the two, Cassie let out a small laugh when the boys behind Will and Dylan started making chicken noises in their direction.

"Urm, I was wondering if you ever wanted to go out sometime. Like- like a date?" Dylan asked, a hopeful glimmer in his eyes.

Cassie pulled a slight face, but it wasn't in disgust, more in sympathy.

"Sorry, but I'm not sure my boyfriend would like that."

"Oh- oh! He's a lucky guy." Dylan said with a smile, yet there was a hint of disappointment in his tone, and Cassie nodded, smiling back at him.

"He is, but I'm a lucky girl too."

"Sorry for bothering you, have a nice summer."

Cassie waved as the two of them began to walk away, Marlene let out a loud laugh the moment they were out of earshot.

Cassie pushed her shoulder slightly as the two of them walked back over to Alice and Lily, who too were laughing at Cassie.

"Oh shut up."

"James is going to shit himself when he finds out people were hitting on you."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

HII

SO SORRY ITS BEEN A WHILE

I HAVE TWO WEEKS OF EXAMS THAT
STARTED TODAY SO IVE BEEN REVISING NONE STOP TBH

FAILED MY FIRST MATHS
THO LMAO I ANSWERED 9/22 QUESTIONS
😎

HELP PLS

IM GOING TO THE HARRY
POTTER STUDIO TOUR
WITH MT BESTIE ON SATURDAY
IM VERY EXCITED AND ILL
TAKE LOTS OF PIC FOR THE INSTA
ACC ((:

ANWAYS

I LOVE THE GIRLS
SFMMMM

THEY ALL MEAN SO
MUCH TO ME LMAO

AND THEYRE ALL HOT SO IT
HELPS (fun fact, someone called
me a lesbian last week)

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS
CHAPTER, IF YOU DID FEEL FREE
TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT
AND WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT

Until next time!

Lots of love
- Emily x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 318 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
49.7K 1.5K 25
|| REWRITING || Clara Potter has always been much more serious than her mischievous younger brother and his unruly band of friends. For much of their...
372K 10.3K 21
"Whatcha arguing about there, girls?" "Your dear sister here has a little crush." "I don't." "Your Gryffindor supporting cheeks tell me otherwise."...
718K 21.8K 50
πš‚πš˜ πš–πšžπšŒπš‘ πšπš˜πš› πšœπšžπš–πš–πšŽπš› πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšœπšŠπš’πš’πš—πš "𝚞𝚜" 'π™²πšŠπšžπšœπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πšŽπš›πšŽπš—'𝚝 πš–πš’πš—πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš•πš˜πšœπšŽ qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…,qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜†γ€€γ€€ qο½₯:...