Beauty Divine (Sequel)

Από JaXender

[GxG] "I found the assistant." she said with her eyes fixed on the CV. "That's great! You finally found the p... Περισσότερα

Chapter (1): Where Art Thou Wren?
Chapter (2): Secret Meeting
Chapter (3): Liar Liar Pants On Fire
Chapter (4): The Reunion
Chapter (5): The Family Dinner
Chapter (6): A Heart Confession
Chapter (7): Dark Shades
Chapter (8): Under Arrest
Chapter (9): Glimpses Of Wistful Memories
Chapter (10): The Return of G.M
Chapter (11): Crucial Decision
Chapter (12): Suit & Tie
Chapter (13): The New Assistant
Chapter (14): Remember Us
Chapter (15): A Brunette VS A Noirette
Chapter (16): Endure The Ethereal
Chapter (18): The Floral Anchor & The Phoenix
Chapter (19): Glimpses from The Past
Chapter (20): Stained
Chapter (21): A Party & A Drink
Chapter (22): Dressed in Violet
Chapter (23): Sapphire Under the Moonlight
Chapter (24): Failed Temptation
Chapter (25): Burning Up
Chapter (26): The Visitor
Chapter (27): Poisonous Beauty
Chapter (28): Shimmering Sphere
Chapter (29): Sudden News
Chapter (30): Three Stones, Three Words
Chapter (31): Yesterday, Today and Forever
Chapter (32): Reunion On The Yacht
Chapter (33): The Invitation
Chapter (34): Harsh Truth
Chapter (35): Soured Divulgence
Chapter (36): The Lake House
Chapter (37): Le divin
Chapter (38): Purging The Past
Chapter (39): Lethal Glares
Chapter (40): Moonless Night
Chapter (41): Trauma
Chapter (42): A Tingle of Jealousy
Chapter (43): Battle of Exes
Chapter (44): Anonymous Messenger
Chapter (45): Investigation:
Chapter (46): Home
Chapter (47): Breaking The News
Chapter (48): Queen Of Spades
Chapter (49): A Friendly Date
Chapter (50): Infernal Deed
Chapter (51): Walk Of Shame
Chapter (52): Disgraceful
Chapter (53): Meeting in The Duskiness
Chapter (54): Cold Night, Warm Heart
Chapter (55): The Bartender Counseling
Chapter (56): Heavy Tears
Chapter (57): Throbbing Sobs, Hurtful Moans
Chapter (58): Late Apology
Chapter (59): Gathering The Leftovers
Chapter (60) Intoxicated
Chapter (61): Out Loud
Chapter (62): Unexpected Guest
Chapter (63): Warm Droplets
Chapter (64): The Now & Then
Chapter (65): Dulcet Bells
Chapter (66): Jolly Melody

Chapter (17): Car Trouble

992 60 9
Από JaXender

At 3 O'clock, Madeline went with Eva to the cakery to choose the wedding cake and they were still trying to choose one, but Eva noticed that Madeline wasn't mentally with her on choosing the perfect cake.

"Madeline... you alright, amiga?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah! Totally... just too many delicious cakes and it's hard to pick the one for you."

"Liar." She smiled at her, knowing her best friend more than anyone. "Tell me what's up with you. Is it your family? Is it me? Do you want to postpone this for another day? I don't mind if you want to. We still have time."

"No, I wanna do this with you." Madeline closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, Eva, I know how much this means to you and I keep ruining it, but, uh there's something really, really bothering me and I can't get it out of my mind."

"I'm listening. You can talk to me."

"Wren hired a new assistant and, uh, it's her ex. The same one who broke her heart in college."

"So? Wren loves you, what are you so scared of?"

Her eyebrows knitted deeply. "Because she's her ex and works for Wren." She rubbed her forehead harshly and Eva eyed her weirdly but more in concern. "What if she tries to seduce Wren or something? What if Wren wanted to get back with her? We had a small fight about it but then we had our first makeup sex... or maybe it was the second! I don't know! I never count! And I pretend that everything's fine but the truth is every time I think about it I lose it completely! I'm freaking out!" She shook her hair between her fingers to massage her scalp, feeling completely insane.

Eva grabbed both her arms and looked her in the eyes, calming her down because some eyes turned to Madeline in the store.

"Madeline, hon, breathe."

She took a deep breath, inhaling and exhaling with Eva's guidance till she calmed down.

"That's better, amiga." She squeezed her arms gently. "Madeline, you're overreacting and overthinking things. You're making a fuss about some random woman who doesn't deserve Wren's heart. She appeared out of nowhere and in one night became her assistant, but that doesn't mean that Wren would jump in her arms or anything just because she's back in her life." She smiled at her worried friend. "Wren loves you, okay? I know it because I see the way she looks at you and if I have to add to make you feel better... She looks at you in a way that Paul never looked at me with and I envy you for having someone like Wren. You love her, she loves you, end of story. No woman or creature on earth will break you apart."

Madeline smiled genuinely at her friend then threw her arms around Eva, hugging her tightly in appreciation and Eva rubbed her back gently.

Eva pulled away and pushed some hair away from Madeline's face. "Okay, the most important question... on scale from one to ten how hot is she?"

Madeline pursed her lips tightly, placing a hand on her waist. "Twelve."

"Wow, really?" Madeline nodded at her. "That much?" Eva exhaled slowly. "Phew! Okay, um, let's go to Wren and see that mujer."

Eva walked past her and Madeline frowned then turned towards her direction and headed outside the store. "What about the cake?"

"We can come back later, but right now, I'm saving my best friend's love life. Hop in."

They both got in the car and Eva inserted the keys turning on the engine.

"Here we go."

.....................................................

Wren was having an important phone call with one of her clients and a knock on the door grabbed her attention. The door got opened by Georgina as she poked her head through the door, waiting for Wren to give her the order. Wren locked eyes with her while on the phone and motioned for her with her hand to enter.

She walked over to the desk with a folder in her hand and waited for her to end her call. Once she did, she turned her attention to Georgina, meeting her eyes.

"Yes. What've you got?"

"Some papers from Mrs. Clermont. They're contracts for the Ad needs to be approved by you."

"Alright."

She took the pen and wrote down her name on three pages beside Eleanor's signature.

"Can I ask something?"

"Hmm."

"Do you think I can do the Ad?"

"Well, the twins chose you for a reason and they know how to do their job very well. Look if you're having second thoughts about it, you can back down if you want and we'll find someone else to do it."

"No, no." She shook her head slowly. "I think I can do it. Thanks Wren, uh, I-I mean Miss Clermont. Sorry." She chuckled nervously.

Wren gave her a small smile and accidently pierced into her blue eyes. Her eye contact lingered for a while then she looked away, clearing her throat.

"Anyway, till now the date of the shoot haven't been released, so you still have time to think about it, in the meantime just focus on your job here and...uh, I need coffee right now, so..."

"Oh, okay. Black?"

"Yes."

She nodded and took back the papers from Wren and headed out of the office while Wren stared at her as she walked out of the office.

The elevator was escalating to the fifth floor and Madeline was working on her breathing while Eva was excited to see the woman that was giving her best friend a hard time.

They arrived and the door opened, Eva gave Madeline a look before they both stepped out. Emily smiled at both of them and they made their way over to her, but Georgina wasn't around.

"Hey, guys. How're you and how's the wedding preparations, Eva?"

"Perfect!"

"Good for you. So, why are you guys here?"

"To see Wren!" said Madeline quickly.

"New assistant!" said Eva and Madeline gave her a look.

"Oh, you mean Georgina." Emily scoffed at mentioning her name. "She's in the restroom, killing herself I hope"

"Wow! Too much hate for that woman." said Eva raising an eyebrow.

A noirette haired woman came from behind them and Emily locked eyes with her but filled with hatred. Eva turned around and slowly scanned Georgina with her eyes from her toes up to her face, analyzing every feature of the woman. She cocked her head to the side and turned to Madeline and Emily, making her back face Georgina as she whispered to them.

"Okay I see it now. She's... muy caliente! I see why you consider her a potential threat, Maddie."

"Gee! Thanks Eva. Now I feel better." she replied sarcastically.

Georgina looked at them then stood up to the elevator to get coffee for Wren and as she was waiting for it, the group looked at her and Eva's eyes went to check the alluring feminine parts of the woman and it made her jealous as she made a comparison between her goods and other woman.

Georgina sensed eyes were checking her out and when she turned around, looking at them, they looked back at Emily and pretended to busy themselves with a 'casual friends' talk.

Georgina smirked at herself and stepped into the elevator, giving Madeline a look without her noticing. Once she left, Eva eyes went wide and cleared her throat.

"¿que demonios? mira sus tetas! They're bigger than mine! Mine!" Said Eva to the group.

"Eva, speak English please." said Madeline and Eva was still shocked.

"Uh, Madeline? I think she was trying to say that Georgina has boobs, bigger than hers."

"You know Spanish?"

"The word 'tetas' means boobs" She shrugged and Eva looked at her pursing her lips, amazed. "What? I used to date a Spanish guy and I know a little Spanish too from watching Telenovelas."

"Okay, serious talk! That woman is an evil demonic invention from Asmodeous, the prince of lust himself." said Eva then turned to Madeline. "Madeline, dear... hold tight onto your woman." Madeline's eyes widened and she gulped.

They heard sound of door being opened and Wren had files in her hand, raising her eyes from them, she met Madeline's and flashed her a smile.

"Oh... hey." said Wren and Madeline walked to her while Emily and Eva were looking at them.

Madeline cupped her face with a smile and gave her a peck.

Wren grabbed her chin and looked her in the eye. "Why don't you wait for me in the office? I'll be back with you in a few, alright?"

"Mm-hmm." She turned around and headed to the office.

"Hey, Eva." said Wren giving Eva a nod with a smile.

"Hi, Wren. You look great as always."

"Thanks."

Wren knocked on Eleanor's door and entered with the folders. "And the task is done."

"Good. Did they find the model for the shooting?" Eleanor looked up at her from her laptop.

"... Yes and it's my assistant, Georgina."

"Georgina? Why Georgina and not Monique? Georgina's your assistant and not some model, Wren."

"That's what I said, but the twins saw the potential in her and I trust them with their choice. That's their field and they know what they're doing, so I'm saying when they set a date for the shooting I won't be here because I'll be with Georgina at the studio."

Eleanor sighed and folded her hands on the desk, giving her a nod. "Alright as long as you know what you're doing"

Wren gave her a small smile then turned around, walking to the door and heading back to her office to see Madeline.

She opened the door and found Madeline leaning her back against the desk, playing with her hands. Wren closed the door behind her, walked over to her with a grin and then all of a sudden, Madeline pulled her by the collar.

Her lips brushed hers slowly then her lips started kissing her hungrily and Wren closed her eyes, wrapping her arms around her to deepen the kiss. Madeline broke them apart and they were both panting heavily. Wren's hand reached up and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, gazing deeply into her eyes.

"What was that for?" asked Wren holding Madeline's body close.

"Just... holding onto my woman."

Wren chuckled softly. "What?"

"Nevermind." Madeline sighed and grabbed both Wren's hands, interlacing their fingers together. "Just wanted to see you today and, uh..." She averted her eyes from her. "wanted to see how everything is. You know just checking here and there if you needed or wanted anything at all... from me. Especially me and, uh not someone else. Like... like Emily for example!" She smiled nervously.

Wren smirked at her and raised Madeline's hand up to her lips, brushing her knuckles mildly and Madeline calmed down from the way Wren was looking at her. Her brown eyes were warm and soft. Somehow they reached Madeline's soul and calmed the storm within her.

"You're jealous." said Wren.

"Pfft, me no! Why would I be jealous from Georgina?"

Wren tilted her head to the side with a smug look. "I didn't say anything about Georgina."

Madeline's eyes went wide then she closed them whining at her own stupidity.

"Hey, it's okay." said Wren pulling her in her embrace with a soft laugh. "I love seeing you jealous. Makes me feel that I matter to you. Not to mention it's adorable." Madeline pulled away and held her gaze.

Georgina knocked on the door, pulling them apart when she opened the door with a cup of coffee in her hand. Wren didn't turn her attention to Georgina, instead her eyes kept roaming over Madeline's face as she was looking at Georgina, but to Wren nothing mattered to her more than her deep profound love for Madeline.

As for Georgina she was locking eyes with Madeline, her face was normal but deep inside she was wishing if Madeline didn't exist in Wren's life.

"Where do you want me to put it?" said Georgina turning her eyes on Wren but Wren wasn't looking at her, she was still gazing at Madeline with admiration.

"On the desk." she said softly and Georgina walked to the desk, feeling Madeline's eyes on her and not Wren's. She was fuming from the inside from the fact that Wren wasn't paying attention to her at all. Not even a glance.

Georgina walked over to the door, giving them both one last look then closed the door behind her. Madeline turned back to Wren and Wren smiled even more.

"What?" asked Madeline, feeling shy all of a sudden.

"Nothing." She pecked her forehead.

"You should, uh, drink your coffee that she put on your desk."

"I don't think I need it now."

"Wren?" she said softly, having a question on her mind.

"Hmm." Madeline forgot what she wanted to say as she kept staring at Wren's eyes that captivated her soul for a minute. "I love you." said Wren titling her chin up before capturing her lips in a soft, loving kiss.

Eva burst open the door and they both got startled in their places and Madeline ended up laughing as Wren glared at Eva for interrupting their moment.

"Sorry, guys. I didn't mean to, uh..." She looked at them again. "Umm, Wren, I'm gonna have to take Madeline back from you. I can't have a cakeless wedding."

Wren chuckled at her. "Okay."

Madeline gave her a chaste kiss with a smile across her face and whispered in her ear. "I love you more."

She walked to Eva and before they got out, Eva turned to Wren, taking a few steps closer to her with a frown.

"Do you find me hot?" asked Eva.

"Uh... I do?" Madeline chuckled softly at Wren's uneasy expression.

"Good to know." She turned to Madeline, pointing her index finger at her. "Told you, I'm everyone's type even lesbians find me hot."

"Wha-" said Wren frowning then sighed, shaking her head before they left.

.................................................

At 11:00 PM, Wren finished up her work and got up from her desk, grabbing her jacket and wearing it, took her phone and headed out. She found the company empty because all the employees left an hour ago but she was the only one who loved working for extra hours.

She took the elevator and descended to the parking lot and on her way, she heard someone groan and a car engine being turned on or trying to.

Wren followed the sound and found Georgina in her car, clutching the steering wheel with one hand and the other hand was turning on the engine but it failed. Georgina sighed heavily, looking up at her car ceiling then turned her head to the side, seeing Wren looking at her normally.

"Need help?" Wren offered kindly and Georgina met her eyes, then nodded.

"Please."

Wren reached to Georgina's car and took off her jacket, and placed it on top of the car's roof before she rolled up her sleeves. Georgina's cheeks flushed when she saw Wren being a 'mechanic'.

"Turn on the engine." said Wren and she did as she was told but still no luck. "Okay, um," She opened the car door and Georgian frowned but her frowned softened when Wren got close to her just to see the keys and turn them again and her nose caught Wren's strong cologne.

Wren was knowing what she was doing and knew how close she was to Georgina, but she was helping out someone in need.

She turned on the key again then frowned. "Your tank is full so it must be an engine problem or something." She turned to her and their faces was almost close.

Wren pulled away from the car, headed to the car's hood, opened it.

"Turn it again."

Wren nodded at herself when she figured out what the problem was, then closed the car hood and moved to Georgina.

"You have a problem with the engine. You should call someone to tow it tomorrow." Georgina stepped out of the car and looked at Wren with her arms crossed. "I'm giving you a ride."

"Oh, um, there's no need. I can get a cab."

"No, you aren't. I'm giving you a ride and it's already late. You won't find a cab now."

Georgina always admired the gentle side of Wren. She was always nice to women and knew how to treat them right and that was one of the things that magnetized her, besides Wren's charismatic personality. Seeing her in a professional suit and a high position ignited a desire within her more. More than ever.

"Okay." She finally accepted the offer.

...........................................

The ride was silent and Georgina was only giving Wren the directions to her house. Georgina glanced at Wren while she was driving and wanted so bad to break the ice between them, so she sighed heavily and Wren glanced at her from the corner of her eye.

"Can I, uh, ask you something? It's not about work, so can I?" said Georgina.

"Give it a try."

"The woman... I saw today in your office. Is she, umm, is she your girlfriend?"

"Yes." She replied proudly without an ounce of hesitation.

"She's really beautiful."

Georgina saw Wren's lips turn into a smile. "She is."

"She looks familiar though. I feel like I've seen her before but I don't remember where."

"Uh, maybe in a fashion show or something. She modeled for Laura Sanders once or maybe you saw her with Sarah Sparks because she's her assistant and helps with the designing, so it's possible that you may have seen her on TV."

"Yeah. Yeah, you're right, I remember now. I think she was wearing that maxi champagne dress and she was the last model."

"Mm-hmm, that happened." Wren smiled when she remembered how Madeline looked in that dress. She was extremely beautiful to her, and how she was so nervous to show her beauty to the world and how Monique was jealous of Madeline back then.

Wren chuckled a little and Georgina turned to her chuckling with her.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing, I just remembered something. Anyway..." She pulled over in an intersection. "Which way?"

"Oh! Left."

She took the left side road and went back to remembering Madeline, when she saw her the first time. She felt some weird attraction towards her and then it developed over time till she fell deeply in love with her.

"Right here."

Wren pulled over in front of her building and Georgina unbuckled the seatbelt and looked at Wren first then their eyes met. Georgina's blue eyes were glowing at Wren's like a turquoise gem.

Wren turned her eyes back on the road when she realized she was staring at her eyes for too long. Georgina smiled feeling confident that she still has her effect on Wren.

"Thanks for the ride." said Georgina, opening the door.

"No problem" said Wren giving her glance then turned on the engine, taking off.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Sin For Me Από baby

Ρομαντική

370K 9.6K 31
"I've never been with a woman before." I admit shyly, looking away as my face grew hot with embarrassment. I wasn't lying. I never was with a woman...
1.4M 31.5K 29
(GXG)"Tell me what you want me to do to you. It's just a bit of role play" I decided to play along "I want you to eat me out" I whispered and she sa...
198K 7.4K 33
[GxG] When a young woman named Madeline Anderson achieves her dream in working for the remarkable company founded & run by a mysterious individual, h...
Her Sweet Flavour Από L.M.Writing

Γενικό Φαντασίας

40.3K 1.5K 31
"What do you want from me?" I whimper at her, curling as far into the corner away from her as I can. This woman is sick and no matter what I yell at...