Aria Salvatore x Klaus Mikael...

By pastmidnight_

Imagine believing your brothers died over a century ago? Believing your whole family was dead? Being turned i... More

Coming Home
Three Salvatores
Founders Day
Because I Am
He Will Come For You
Elijah
Diet
Tomb
Leave
Klaus
Decade
The Sacrafise
Bite
Road Trip?
Ray Sutton
Paralyzed
1920s
Letter
Lies
Fooled
Game
Always
Getting Lost
Protect You
Safe
Happy Funeral
Hello Again Elijah
Painted
Family Business
What I Used To Be
Because I Love You
Sacrificial Lamb
I Needed To Say It
Trespassing Into Hell
Arrested
Your Small
White Oak
Kieran Ripper
Denver Blues
Charmer
Mothers
Until We Meet Again
The 1950s
Bite
Did you miss me?
Make It Stop
Forgiveness
Here We Go
Punch
Change Of Plans
Rich
Memorial
Shots
College
Snap
Lost Marbles
It Stopped
Pageant
Bubbling Secrets
Wrong Crowd
Drive
Photo
Figure
Buried Hatchet
Frozen
What We Are
HeadStone
Numbed Minds
Doomed
Tunnels
Caught
Into The Woods
CampFire
New Bodies
Do It All Over Again
One Tear
Speed Walked
Back When
Turned Tables
Sleepover
Him
If You Make It Out Alive
Hide and Seek
1864
Highway To Hell
Humanity
Happy Birthday
Bleeding Out

Remember

7.9K 192 19
By pastmidnight_

Arias POV

I woke up after having the easiest sleep I've had in a long time. Luckily Stefan and Klaus were still fast asleep so I untangled myself from Klaus.

I have no idea what that was last night but sure as hell it's never happening again.

I trudged up the hill kicking the rocks my feet are absolutely killing me we've been marching through these mountains for hours.

Ray had finally admitted where his woldpack was they were somewhere in the Smoky Mountains camped out.

"Everything alright back there? Klaus asked as I'd fallen a little behind them he chuckled.

When Stefan came back from seeing Damon he wouldn't tell me what happened and that scared the hell out of me.

Now Stefan is carrying a knocked out Ray on his back up the hill. I just fake smiled at Klaus as he slowed down to catch up on my pace.

If he thinks I like him now he's very wrong. Right. Yes of course.

"Want me to carry you like Stefan is doing to Ray?" he smirked.

After last night he's been flirting with me twice as much in front of Stefan which is driving him insane.

"Thanks but I can manage" I said.

He rolled his eyes at me then looking to Stefan who wasn't looking so happy.

"You ok? Is Ray getting heavy do you want us to slow down?" Klaus smirked.

"You know I know that we're all stuck together but if we could skip the chitchat that'd be great" Stefan said I chuckled.

"So much brooding your self loading is suffocating you my friend" Klaus said.

"Maybe it's because I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves and listening to you pestering my sister" he said.

"Hear's to that" I grinned and Klaus glared at me.

"Thanks to our pal Ray we've just found ourselves a pack" Klaus murmured looking at a group of people camping out in the woods.

Stefan began to walk towards them with Ray still on his back they all started to notice and stiffen up.

I walked behind him as Stefan dropped Ray on the ground.

"Ray oh my god!" A girl shouted running over to him.

"What's going on? Who are you?" The girl asked us looking fearful as did her pack.

"The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus" he said walking up beside us.

"Y-your the hybrid" she stuttered standing to her feet. God is he going to do to them what he did to Ray?

"You've heard of me. Fantastic" he said and began to cockily walk towards them.

"It's fascinating actually a werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun" he said as Stefan and I sat on a rock.

The whole group looked petrified that's when Ray gasped dramatically.

"How dramatic" Stefan mumbled to himself.

"What's happening to me?" Ray asked seeing the scene before him.

"Stefan" Klaus said.

"Are any of you human?" Stefan asked standing up. No one answered and both Stefan and Klaus began to grow impatient.

I'd already spotted who it was but am I helping. No.

"Aria who's the human?" Stefan asked me and all eyes turned on me.

"How should I know" I said and Klaus turned to me.

"Tell me and I'll let you call your brother" he said and I scoffed leaning over to him.

"You could let me do that, you could let me go home, you can offer me anything. But if you think I'm selling out an innocent person for our selfish needs your tragically wrong" I said and he smirked.

"Your friend here needs human blood to complete the transition to a vampire. He needs it or he'll die." Stefan explained.

"It's him" a woman said pointing at a man causing I and Klaus to break our stare looking at the man.

Klaus zoomed towards the man and made Ray drink from him and started to turn everyone one by one.

I was sitting on a rock next to a freaking out Ray.

"Hey it's going to be alright" I said to him and he kept rocking back and forth as Klaus and Stefan walked over.

"They're dead. They're all dead" Ray cried looking at all the dead bodies but they'll be back soon enough. There's something wrong with Ray he should be feeling great he's through his transition.

"He's through his transition. He should be feeling better soon" Klaus said and Stefan looked to me clearly thinking the same there's definitely something wrong here.

"So this is the plan an army of hybrid slaves" Stefan asked Klaus.

"No, not slaves. Soldiers, Comrades. People to protect my people" Klaus said I felt him glance at me.

Both Stefan and Klaus started blabbering about it when I noticed Rays eyes were bleeding and his nose.

"Stef?" I said and the two were to stuck in their argument to notice.

Ray began coughing up blood and I grabbed his face looking at his blood shot eyes.

"Help me please p-please help me" he whispered.

"It's alright sweetheart" I said to him as he cried tears of blood.

"Stefan" I said loudly.

"Stefan" I said again they were deep in a argument. I held Rays head up cupping his face.

"Klaus!" I shouted and they both looked to me and saw Ray.

"What the.." Stefan trailed off as Klaus looked a tad panicked and came towards us.

"Sweetheart get back" he said to me pulling me away from Ray as he checked him out.

"That shouldn't be happening should it?" Stefan and I asked in sync and Klaus glared pursing his lips.

"Obviously" he stated annoyed.

"You said it was going to feel better. Why doesn't it feel better?!" Ray cried Klaus looked really confused as to why Ray wasn't a hybrid.

"Some master race" I and Stefan said and Klaus scowled.

"Both of you lose the attitude" he snapped.

That's when a girl gasped sitting up looking confused and disoriented.

"Derek come feed your girlfriend" Klaus said taking the man and that's when Ray freaked out growling and zooming off into the woods.

"Go get him" klaus ordered Stefan and so he did.

I went to go follow him but Klaus practically tied me to him not letting me out of his sight.

All of them started reacting the same way coughing up blood and freaking out.

"Aria" Klaus said taking my hand keeping me to his side as they started getting to their feet.

----------------------

"In the end, they're all dead" Klaus said and then began to scream and throw a tantrum. His hybrid making failed it's the one thing we really wanted.

Stefan came back with a dead Ray and Klaus has killed off all of them they were all turning crazy.

"I did everything I was told I should be able to turn them I broke the curse I killed a werewolf I killed a vampire I killed the doppelgänger" he yelled turning to me and Stefan.

I noticed Stefan shifted uncomfortably at the mention of the doppelgänger but that's just because she's dead.

"You look like hell" Klaus said to Stefan.

Stefan looked over to Ray's dead body on the ground.

"I had to take him out I didn't have a choice I failed you I'm sorry do what you have to do" Stefan said and I panicked.

"It appears you two are the only comrades I have left" Klaus said looking at me as if he wanted comfort.

I sighed and turned making my way back to the car, why did he have to be like this he's not alone he has a family but he keeps them in boxes?

I leaned my head against the car window we are now going to Chicago to see a witch. I don't even know why his hybrids failed shouldn't?. It's strange actually.

I groaned seeing the Chicago is thirty minutes away sign.

"Now now love don't get your panties in a bunch we're almost there" Klaus said and I sighed.

When we arrived we headed into a huge warehouse.

"Welcome back to Chicago guys" Klaus said to us I frowned I've never been here.

"What the hell are we doing here" Stefan and I asked and Klaus rolled his eyes.

"I know how much you loved it here bringing back the memories of the good of ripper days" Klaus said to Stefan.

"I blacked out most of them a lot of blood, a lot partying details are a blur" Stefa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 789 27
Fanfiction holdarah
18.9K 967 44
"Il destino si prende gioco di noi" "E allora giochiamo,no?"
10K 792 59
Aura Valentini; @auravalentini Paulo Dybala; @paulodybala