bruises - james potter

By nevillescourage

Cassiopeia Black grew up with more on her plate than the usual teen girl. She didn't get to wear pink dresses... More

b r u i s e s
a e s t h e t i c s
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼rty
forty-one
forty-two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
𝗳𝗼rty-four
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
act two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and four
one hundred and five
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
act three
one hundred and ten
one hundred and eleven
one hundred and twelve
one hundred and thirteen
one hundred and fourteen
one hundred and fifteen

one hundred and three

14.9K 733 1.6K
By nevillescourage

・・・☽✥☾・・・

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED AND THREE

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"ARE YOU MEANT TO GET YOUR PARTNER a gift on your anniversary?"

"What the- yes. Yes you are."

"But I am a gift. He shouldn't need another one."

Marlene let out a small snort from where she was leaning against the bathroom door - she was watching while Lily once again styled Cassie's hair for her date.

Lily was slowly wrapping locks of Cassie's raven hair around her wand, waiting a moment before pulling them away to show that they were curled to perfection.

Cassie had no idea what was going to happen to her hair when it was curled.

Marlene had been the one to do her make-up, making it look glamorous yet subtle. Her lips were painted a soft red and the. coated in a layer of lipgloss that made them shine in the light. A small amount of blush rested on her cheeks and her eyelids were covered in a soft brown colour that faded to a light brown as it spread out across her lid.

Alice was the one who was picking Cassie's outfit, seeing as if she had it her way she would only wear an oversized hoodie and a pair of small shorts. The girl was in the bathroom behind Marlene at that moment, getting the outfit ready for Cassie to put on.

"You know." Cassie said with a raised eyebrow, going to turn her head to talk to Marlene only to have Lily force it back to the way it was.

"My name means gift from God, and that's what I am. I am a gift from God."

Lily raised an eyebrow in question at Cassie in the mirror of their dressing table and she shook her head slowly.

"You're named after a constellation."

"Gift-"

"We literally learnt about it in Astronomy the other night."

"Oh. . , well I am a gift from God so maybe my name has two meanings."

Marlene and Alice let out loud laughs whole Lily shook her head with an exasperated look on her face.

Cassie thought she looked like Mrs Potter when James and Sirius decided to cover the living room in snow that Christmas to cheer her and Regulus up - she was torn between amusement and wanting to claw at her face.

"Did you really not get James a gift?" Alice called from the bathroom, her tone was extremely questioning but there was a slight bit of amusement mixed in with it.

Cassie shrugged.

"No."

Marlene let out a loud snigger while Alice and Lily both shared small sighs.

"I'm joking, I'm joking. Of fucking course I did. I may have a fucked up mind but I know basics."

The three Gryffindors didn't make a noise after Cassie had spoken; Marlene was quick to walk into the bathroom and help Alice.

There was a small moment of awkward silence amongst the four girls, before Lily spoke up, rather hesitantly.

"I think you have PTSD."

Cassie let out a small sigh.

"I know I have PTSD."

"Oh Cass, I'm so sorry-"

Lily's eyes held sympathy as they met Cassie's in the mirror, but Cassie had a small smile on her face and there was a mischievous glint in her eyes when she cut off Lily in the middle of her sentence.

"Perfect Technique for Sucking Dick."

Marlene let out another loud laugh from the bathroom, it was then followed by a small yelp of pain and Cassie was almost certain that Alice had hit Marlene for laughing.

"It must be true, James and I have been dating a year now-"

"I'd appreciate it if you shut your mouth and stop putting images that I really don't want in my mind."

"Lily! Don't be a nonce."

Lily let out a bemused chuckle and pulled pulled Cassie's hair through the bobble harder than deemed necessary. Cassie raised her hand to rub the back of her head while she stuck her tongue out at Lily in the mirror.

Her hair was now tied into a ponytail on the top of her head, the hair in the ponytail was all curled; the ringlets staying in shape and only falling out slightly when Lily ran her hands through them. Raven strands framed Cassie's face and when she moved to stand up, her ponytail swayed from left to right.

"Lily, it's so pretty."

Lily smiled and gave Cassie a hug from behind, Cassie hugged the arms that were wrapped around her in turn.

"Thank you so much."

"I had the prettiest model to work with."

"I'm not you, though?"

"Stop, all this sweet shit is making me want to throw up." Marlene said with a fake gag as she left the bathroom, holding a pair of shoes in her hands. Alice followed her, holding an outfit for Cassie to wear.

Lily, Marlene and Alice all shared small looks at the look of awe on Cassie's face as she looked at the outfit.

"James is going to drop dead when he sees you." Marlene said with a small laugh.

"I don't want him to die- oh, right, Muggle saying."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

James rubbed the back of his neck as he held a small box in his other hand, it was wrapped in light blue tissue paper and there was a darker blue bow on top of the box.

He was wearing a pristine, white shirt that this time was the right size for him, he had taken Sirius' on Valentine's day, the top two buttons were undone and it was tucked into his trousers, which were a dark navy. They were slightly too tight, but due to the darkness of them you couldn't really tell. On his feet were his school shoes, they were slightly scuffed around the edges.

The sun had set, the moon was still low in the sky but its silver light already illuminated most of the castle. Stars dotted the clear sky from up
above, their light was reflected on the still lake.

There was no movement from around the castle apart from the odd prefect patrolling the corridors and the odd breeze of wind from outside that caused the candles to flicker.

James looked up from his shoes when he heard footsteps approaching, he grinned when he saw Cassie walking towards him with Crookshanks following, not far behind.

Crookshanks let out a small hiss when he caught sight of James, his tail stopped moving in the air behind him.

Cassie gave a stern look towards her cat and he hesitated for a second before continuing to follow her.

James let out a soft chuckle and he smiled more when he caught sight of Cassie.

She looked beautiful - as always - but that evening there seemed to be something about her that made her glow more than usual.

Cassie was wearing a white dress that was low
cut, showing off her necklace. It reached just underneath her knees and hugged her body in all the right places. It had long sleeves and a large, white, fabric belt that was wrapped around her waist; her shoes were a pair of white heels that clicked on the floor as she walked, James could see the anklet he had given her around her ankle.

"I'm literally dating the most beautiful person in the world." James smiled as he pressed a kiss to Cassie's lips. Crookshanks mewed at their feet.

"I know you are. I am pretty hot, aren't I?"

James chuckled as he pressed another kiss to Cassie's lips, pulling away and resting his forehead against her forehead.

"Pretty and knows their worth." James said with another small chuckle.

"You hit the jackpot with me." Cassie replied, but the playful smile on her face showed James that she was only messing - slightly.

"I really did. You're one in four billion, and that's the population of Earth."

Cassie let out a soft snort as she pulled her head away from James' and grabbed his hand in hers, Crookshank's tail tickled her legs.

"I'm very proud you know the Earths population."

"You should be."

Crookshanks let out another loud meow, James and Cassie both laughed as they looked down at the ginger cat, who looked as grumpy as ever.

"Is Crookshanks just coming with us on all our dates now?" James asked as he began to lead Cassie in the direction of their date - she had no clue what he had planned.

"Yes, he needs advice for the other cats out there - gotta get those pussies."

Crookshanks mewed loudly yet again and James burst out laughing at the unimpressed look on his face and the grin on Cassie's.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"This is McGonagalls classroom."

"No shit Sherlock."

"Bit rude."

James let out another laugh as he led Cassie further into McGonagalls classroom; she let out a small gasp of awe when she looked around the room.

There were candles dotted around all the tables in the classroom, apart from one, they engulfed the room in a soft scent of flowers. Flowers in vases were also dotted around the room, on a few of the tables, white and red roses mixed together.

On the table with no candles were two plates of food, Cassie could see that it was Spaghetti and sauce from where she was standing and her stomach rumbled quietly.

Written in white chalk on the black-board was the phrase:

"Happy One Year Anniversary!" in James' messy handwriting. Cassie grinned upon seeing it.

As they got closer to the table with the food, Cassie realised it was the table they used to
sit at for all of their tutoring lessons - she was sure that if you looked at it close enough you would have seen where she'd engraved random swears and spells into the table.

"Back to where it all began, huh?" Cassie asked and James nodded, a sheepish grin on his face.

"I thought it would be the perfect date."

"It already is."

James grinned more, and so did Cassie, as he pulled out a chair, gestured for Cassie to sit down, and then tucked it back in when Cassie was sitting down.

He sat down besides her in turn and Crookshanks jumped up onto Cassie's lap and curled into a small ball.

"Gifts first." Cassie said as she passed James a badly wrapped parcel, that was covered in tape.

"Don't judge my wrapping." Cassie said in a playful tone when she noticed the small, judging look on James' face.

"I wasn't."

James then unwrapped the gift, his smile continued to grow as he did so.

"Really?" James asked, his voice full of amazement as he looked between his gift and Cassie.

Cassie nodded enthusiastically.

"But, Quidditch tickets are so expensive."

Cassie shrugged, scrunching up her nose for a moment.

"It's fine. . . I still have access to my parents vault and you best believe I'm spending as much as I can. How do you think I got this dress?"

James let out a loud laugh as he stared down at the tickets in his hand.

"I got four, so you Peter, Remus and Sirius can go. It's the match one the week after we break up for the summer."

"Thank you, so fucking much Cassie." James said as he quickly pressed another kiss to
the girls lips, pulling away with a goofy grin on his face.

Cassie then pushed a card towards James with the tip of her index finger, James laughed as he picked up the card and unfolded it.

He read over the words and looked up at Cassie.

"Really?"

"I said I'd let you tattoo me, and now I know what tattoo I want so when are you free?"

James fist pumped the air, and it was Cassie's turn to laugh.

"Tomorrow?"

"Sounds like another date."

James and Cassie shared another kiss and then it was James' turn to pass his gift to Cassie.

She let out a bemused giggle at the clear contrast in their wrappings, Crookshanks pawed at the bow with his paws as Cassie pulled it off.

She slowly pulled the lid off the box and let out a short gasp at what was inside of it.

"Holy shit, Bambi, it's stunning." Cassie held up the ring in her fingers, it had a silver band and a small, green gem stone on band.

It sparkled in the light and Cassie pulled it closer to her face, squinting slightly because she didn't have her glasses, as her fingers felt over an engraving on the inside.

"I can't read it." Cassie admitted with a pout as she held it over to James to read to her. James chuckled as he read what he had engraved in the ring.

"It says 'I love you to Cassiopeia and back.'"

Cassie's pout grew and her eyes sparkled as she held her hand out for James to put the ring on her finger.

He did so, and pressed as kiss to her knuckle too.

"It's a promise ring." James stated, his eyes meeting Cassie's - both of them full of so much love.

"I promise to be yours; you mean so much to me and I know that no-one else would ever make me feel like that. I love you more than you know-"

"And I don't have a promise ring to give you, but I promise to be yours too. You mean more to me than you can even begin to imagine."

They both smiled at each other for a minute, a comfortable silence passing over both of them as they realised just how lucky they were to have the other in their life.

They were both so lucky but for so many different reasons.

James was lucky as he'd found the girl that's makes him feel like no-one else ever could; he'd found the girl that he knew he wanted to marry; the girl who made him smile like he'd never smiled before and love like he didn't know he could; he'd found the girl who made him happier than he thought he could be.

Cassie was lucky because she'd found the boy who never failed to make her smile; the boy who saved her before she realised just how badly she needed saving; the boy who loved all of her, even the parts she hated with a passion; she'd found the boy who never failed to make her feel loved; she'd found the boy who made him happier than he thought he could be.

They were both lucky and in love.

Cassie broke the silence a moment later.

"Can we eat the sphagetti now. . ?"

・・・☽✥☾・・・

HIII

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING??

I WENT SHOPPING TODAY
AND BOUGHT CLOTHES
OUTSIDE MY COMFORT ZONE
AS I TRY TO EMBRACE MY BODY
(:

JAMES AND CASSIES
ANNIVERSARY IS ON THE 17th OF JUNE BTW

I LOVED THIS CHAPTER
SO MUCH, I LOVE
JASSIE SFMM ITS UNREAL

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED
THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU DID
FEEL FREE TO TELL ME
WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND
WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE
NEXT

UNTIL NEXT TIME

- Lots of love
Emily xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 941 41
"π‘π‡πˆπ€πππŽπ π‘πˆππ†π’ π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππˆπ†π‡π“, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π–πŽπ”π‹πƒπ'𝐓 π˜πŽπ” π‹πŽπ•π„ π“πŽ π‹πŽπ•π„ 𝐇𝐄𝐑?" rhiannon was...
1K 34 11
Cassiopiea Black, twin of Sirius has always had a hard time at home with everything going on but that all changed when she finally got accepted into...
139K 2.8K 50
Lily Evans declared that she would never love or even like James Potter, the arrogant, Quidditch playing bully. When she finds out, to her dismay, th...
10.5K 318 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...