bruises - james potter

Autorstwa nevillescourage

Cassiopeia Black grew up with more on her plate than the usual teen girl. She didn't get to wear pink dresses... WiΔ™cej

b r u i s e s
a e s t h e t i c s
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼rty
forty-one
forty-two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
𝗳𝗼rty-four
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
act two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
act three
one hundred and ten
one hundred and eleven
one hundred and twelve
one hundred and thirteen
one hundred and fourteen
one hundred and fifteen

ninety-three

17.1K 896 1.9K
Autorstwa nevillescourage

・・・☽✥☾・・・

CHAPTER NINETY-THREE

・・・☽✥☾・・・

MARCH TWENTY-SEVENTH MEANT ONE thing and one thing only when it came to the Marauders.

The day that the idiot they call a brother was born - and no, they weren't talking about Sirius this time.

James Potter was turning 17.

He was becoming old as Sirius so often like to said, despite the fact that Sirius was in fact almost 5 months older than him.

The other three Marauders had planned something, in their words, extremely extraordinary for James' big day, and each time James questioned what it was, they slapped him.

James' birthday was on a Sunday, which was the reason that he and Cassie were still both laying in his bed.

All other beds in his dorm were cold, one of them was made, but all of them were very much empty.

Cassie woke up first, the sun was peering through the glass and light up her eyes just enough to wake her from her comfortable sleep.

Cassie knew that her hair was a mess, her eyes were still full of sleep and she had to wipe the drool off her chin with a small grimace.

But, she woke James up nonetheless, poking his cheek with her index finger until he began to stir.

Her nail created a small crescent moon shape on his cheek that disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

James opened his eyes for a second, before closing them again, a small groan left his lips as he tried to raise his arm to cover his eyes, but Cassie was laying on the arm he tried to move.

"Bambi, wake up." Cassie muttered, continuously poking James' cheek.

"No."

"Please." Cassie elongated the e and James opened his eyes again, looked at Cassie before shutting them only moments after.

"No."

"Pretty please, with a dollop of cream on top?"

"No."

"Pretty please with a dollop of cream on top and a strawberry?" James raised his head slightly, his eyes now open and eyeing Cassie with furrowed eyebrows.

"Are they the good strawberries, or the ones at the back of the fridge?"

Cassie thought for a moment, before shrugging.

"No, it took me three tries to wake you, you don't deserve the good strawberries."

James pursed his lips into a straight line, before he placed his head back down on his pillow and shut his eyes tightly.

Cassie let out a small 'hmph' as she grabbed the pillows that were on the floor next to James' bed, and with a quick move of her arm, the pillow was thrown into James' face.

"Wake up so I can give you your present."

・・・☽✥☾・・・

"You really need to stop doing that." Cassie said with a small frown on her face as she rubbed over the hickey that James had given her around half and hour before.

The couple were now sitting in the Great Hall, students around them entering the hall as they came for their breakfast. There was a bowl of cereal in front of James and a plate of dry toast in front of Cassie.

"What?" James asked innocently as he raised an eyebrow at his girlfriend. "I'm just marking my territory."

Cassie snorted a laugh as she slowly began to shake her head.

"Please, you couldn't me as your territory if you pissed on me."

James furrowed his eyebrows, turning to face Cassie with a grin, before the grin was wiped from his face as he saw who was standing at the door - and what they were wearing.

"I'm worried." James stated, not looking away from the door to the Great Hall, the expression on his face a mixture of confusion and amusement.

Cassie was going to turn to see what he was looking at, but she too was at as loss for words when she caught sight of two people standing either side of Dumbledore.

"Your friends are fucking mental."

Sirius was standing at the door into the Great Hall, his hair was tied up into a ponytail, with pieces of it framing his face. He had pink glittery eyeshadow on his eyelids, and his lips were painted in pink lipstick that Cassie was almost certain he had stolen from her - if that was the case, she didn't want it back.

He was wearing a skirt that would have been too small on a first year, it reached the middle of his thighs and moved with the air as he walked. The skirt was pink and coated in so glitter that some of it was falling onto the ground. His top was the same as his skirt, covered in pink glitter and was extremely small, not hiding what it was meant to. To complete the look, Sirius was wearing a pair of hot pink high heels that clicked on the floor as he walked like an intimidating teacher.

Remus and Peter were ever side of Dumbledore, wearing outfits what were exactly the same as Sirius', only Remus' whole look was blue while Peter's was a vibrant orange.

Before James could reply to Cassie, the lights in the Great Hall dimmed and a spot light appeared on Sirius, he began to walk towards James - each step he was taking was slow and extremely sultry.

He raised his wand to his mouth and began to mike alone to the words of ABBA's Dancing Queen as he walked.

Cassie was scared.

James, however, couldn't hold in his laughter as Sirius walked closer towards him with each passing second.

His laughs were loud, and the only other noise on the room apart from the song as everyone turned to look at Sirius, too shocked and too amazed to speak.

Just after Sirius had mimed along to after the first bridge of the song, two more spotlights had appeared.

These two illuminated Remus and Peter who were standing either end of the Professors table at the top of the Great Hall, the two of them began to dance in a very well practiced routine.

Cassie had to give them props for the dancing.

Sirius was still slowly making his way towards James, licking his lips when he got a chance to breathe and moving his body in a way that made Cassie want to bleach her eyes a million times over.

James was still laughing, now he was resting his head in his palm as he pressed his hand to his mouth in an attempt to lessen the noise. His eyes didn't know which of his friends to look at, but at the same time, he so desperately wanted to look away from them all.

It was only at the song's final bridge did Sirius finally reach James, and within a second of being besides him, he was grinding against him.

Cassie wanted to push the forks besides her deep into her eyes, but if she did that, it would have meant that she would've missed the best thing she ever witnessed.

Dumbledore rose from his chair and stood on the table in front of him, in the middle of Peter and Remus, who were now slowly moving towards the middle of the table as they continued to dance and mime along to the words of the song.

Dumbledore was wearing a robe that was covered in purple glitter, it shone in the spotlight that was now on him. On his eyes were large glasses that covered most of his face and the frames were too purple and covered in glitter.

The professor raised his want to his mouth and all music ceased, the spotlights on Sirius, Peter and Remus disappeared and the only light in the room was on Dumbledore.

No-one dared to say a word as they all stared at their headmaster with great interest - even Severus Snape couldn't tear his eyes away from him.

Silence filled the room for around a dozen seconds, before Dumbledore began to sing:

"You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine,"

Dumbledore was a better singer than anyone had expected, he sung perfectly with each note and wasn't taking loud breaths between each word.

"You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the dancing queen!"

"What the actual fuck?" Cassie asked no-one in particular, with a loud laugh, and she wasn't annoyed when she didn't get an answer as she honestly hadn't expected one in the first place.

The lights came back on, and James was the first one to stand up and clap, for his three friends and headmaster - who were all now standing at the front of the Hall.

Not long after James, the whole hall - bar a few Slytherins - were all clapping and cheering for the four, albeit they had no clue what just happened, they enjoyed it nonetheless.

James turned to Cassie who was clapping rather sarcastically, and smiled at her with a goofy and toothy grin.

"This is already my favourite birthday yet,"

・・・☽✥☾・・・

I HAVE NO CLUE
WHAT THIS CHAPTER IS

BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT
ANYWAYS LOL

THE WRITING IS PROBABLY AWFUL
BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA HOW
TO GO ABOUT WRITING IT
SHDLSKFKKAF

NEXT CHAPTER WILL
BE MORE OF JAMES' BIRTHDAY,
AND HOPEFULLY WRITTEN BETTER LMAO

until next time!!

love
- Emily x

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

1K 34 11
Cassiopiea Black, twin of Sirius has always had a hard time at home with everything going on but that all changed when she finally got accepted into...
20.7K 1K 41
"There is this thing about you that amazes me every time I look at you, but I just can't quite comprehend." "Maybe it is beyond your understanding." ...
372K 10.3K 21
"Whatcha arguing about there, girls?" "Your dear sister here has a little crush." "I don't." "Your Gryffindor supporting cheeks tell me otherwise."...
862K 20.5K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...