Beauty Divine (Sequel)

By JaXender

[GxG] "I found the assistant." she said with her eyes fixed on the CV. "That's great! You finally found the p... More

Chapter (1): Where Art Thou Wren?
Chapter (3): Liar Liar Pants On Fire
Chapter (4): The Reunion
Chapter (5): The Family Dinner
Chapter (6): A Heart Confession
Chapter (7): Dark Shades
Chapter (8): Under Arrest
Chapter (9): Glimpses Of Wistful Memories
Chapter (10): The Return of G.M
Chapter (11): Crucial Decision
Chapter (12): Suit & Tie
Chapter (13): The New Assistant
Chapter (14): Remember Us
Chapter (15): A Brunette VS A Noirette
Chapter (16): Endure The Ethereal
Chapter (17): Car Trouble
Chapter (18): The Floral Anchor & The Phoenix
Chapter (19): Glimpses from The Past
Chapter (20): Stained
Chapter (21): A Party & A Drink
Chapter (22): Dressed in Violet
Chapter (23): Sapphire Under the Moonlight
Chapter (24): Failed Temptation
Chapter (25): Burning Up
Chapter (26): The Visitor
Chapter (27): Poisonous Beauty
Chapter (28): Shimmering Sphere
Chapter (29): Sudden News
Chapter (30): Three Stones, Three Words
Chapter (31): Yesterday, Today and Forever
Chapter (32): Reunion On The Yacht
Chapter (33): The Invitation
Chapter (34): Harsh Truth
Chapter (35): Soured Divulgence
Chapter (36): The Lake House
Chapter (37): Le divin
Chapter (38): Purging The Past
Chapter (39): Lethal Glares
Chapter (40): Moonless Night
Chapter (41): Trauma
Chapter (42): A Tingle of Jealousy
Chapter (43): Battle of Exes
Chapter (44): Anonymous Messenger
Chapter (45): Investigation:
Chapter (46): Home
Chapter (47): Breaking The News
Chapter (48): Queen Of Spades
Chapter (49): A Friendly Date
Chapter (50): Infernal Deed
Chapter (51): Walk Of Shame
Chapter (52): Disgraceful
Chapter (53): Meeting in The Duskiness
Chapter (54): Cold Night, Warm Heart
Chapter (55): The Bartender Counseling
Chapter (56): Heavy Tears
Chapter (57): Throbbing Sobs, Hurtful Moans
Chapter (58): Late Apology
Chapter (59): Gathering The Leftovers
Chapter (60) Intoxicated
Chapter (61): Out Loud
Chapter (62): Unexpected Guest
Chapter (63): Warm Droplets
Chapter (64): The Now & Then
Chapter (65): Dulcet Bells
Chapter (66): Jolly Melody

Chapter (2): Secret Meeting

2K 83 1
By JaXender

At 7:00 PM, Emily was at the café, sipping her coffee, waiting for Monique's arrival. She was still wondering where Wren could be but she wasn't worried because she knows that Wren is strong and she remembered when she told Madeline to go and look for her, maybe things got better between them or maybe not. Is she with Madeline right now or is she having a whole one night stand with some other woman? Thoughts were roaming her mind but she hoped for the best for her missing friend.

"Sorry. The office needed me." said Monique taking a seat across from her, running a hand through her blond locks.

"It's okay. Need a drink?"

"Wine."

The waiter made his way over to them, opening his notebook and took Monique's order then left. Monique placed her fancy bag on the chair beside her and looked at Emily, waiting for her to speak with her hands folded on the table.

"What?" asked Emily shrugging.

"What?"

"What 'What'?"

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Have... Have you heard from Wren after Sarah's gala?" asked Emily tapping her fingers on the coffee mug.

"... No? Why?"

"Because she wasn't at work today, and she didn't answer her phone when I called her like... 5 times."

"Maybe she is just at home resting or something."

She shook her head slowly. "No, Monique. I went over to her house this afternoon and she wasn't even there. I tried calling her on her cell, her home but no trace of her."

"Okay, now I'm getting worried" She pulled out her phone and started dialing Wren and after three rings, Wren hung up on her.

"She hung up on me."

"Then that means she is aware of us calling her but she doesn't want to answer."

"How do we find her?"

Emily shrugged. "I don't know, but I can't help the feeling that she is somewhere we know and with someone but I hope it's not a whiskey bottle." She rubbed her temples as she kept thinking.

"The last time we saw her was two nights ago, right?" Emily nodded. "So, let's say she went home with someone to pour out her hurt feelings after her encounter with Madeline and that someone is someone we know."

"I don't get it. What's your point?"

"I'm saying... what if she was with Madeline and that's why she isn't answering the calls?"

"... Uh, no, I don't think so... because she was so upset right after she saw her."

"That's my point. Madeline went after her, right? We don't know what happened between them next because we weren't there but... I think they are together somewhere and I have a plan to prove it." She smirked and Emily raised her eyebrows at her sipping her coffee.

................................................

Wren was preparing drinks for her and Madeline as they decided to spend their night relaxing in the hot tub. Madeline came beside Wren wearing her blue and white stripped bikini, checking her phone and saw a text message from Eva asking where she was and she needed to talk to her about something.

She pressed the phone to her ears waiting for Eva to answer, after four rings she picked up.

"Hey, where the hell have you been? I went to your house last night and you weren't there."

"Uh, yeah, sorry about that but, uh, I just went to my parent's house spending some time with them."

"Well, I'm fine with that but next time when I call you better pick up your phone."

She chuckled. "I will but I got carried away with my family, that's all"

As she was on the phone with Eva, Wren came behind her and started kissing her neck slowly and Madeline without thinking tilted her head a little to give her a better angle for a chance of leaving hot kisses along her neck but Wren wanted more than just to devour her neck. Her lips dandled it and her teeth bit Madeline's neck, giving it a red hickey and Madeline stifled her moan which was hard with Eva on the phone with her.

"So, I need to talk to you about something important but not on the phone. It's better if we meet."

"Y-Yeah... Ooh" She moaned softly, biting her lips and closing her eyes when Wren nibbled on her shoulder and her hands slid inside her bikini bottom, teasing her.

"Madeline? Are you with me?"

"Hmm?"

"When are you coming?"

"R-Right now." Her words weren't addressed to Eva but to what Wren was doing to her at the moment.

"Now?"

"No! I meant tomorrow! I'll be... back home tomorrow." She suppressed another moan and Wren's hand went up from her bikini bottom to her stomach hugging her while her lips were kissing her shoulder.

"Are you with someone right now?"

"N-No..." She started to breath heavily.

"Come on, leave the phone now." said Wren whispering seductively in her ear and Madeline bit her lower lip, trying to fight the urge not to jump on her like a panther.

"When are you coming tomorrow? Should I wait for you?"

"You know what, Eva? I-I'm gonna have to call you back because my mom needs me right now, bye."

She hung up the phone quickly and turned to Wren giving her a death glare and Wren was smirking at her.

"What?" she said smugly.

"Oh, come on, I was talking with Eva and you were seducing me."

Wren wrapped her arms around Madeline's waist, brushing her fingers over it and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"But you liked it."

"Well, I-I-...I ... yeah, I did." she said defeated and Wren chuckled. She pushed Wren lightly away from her and pointed an accusation finger at her. "But this is Eva and she could smell if I'm with someone even if it was miles away from where she is."

"Yeah but she can't figure out that it was me, right?"

"I don't know." She shook her head. "You even gave me a hickey, didn't you?" She touched the side of her neck, with her fingertips. "I could get exposed, you know."

"We. We could get exposed but don't worry, I'm sure you can cover it with some make-up or something, it's no biggie for you."

She reached out for her hand and stroked her cheek giving her a lingering kiss on the lips then her fingers touched her chin, raising her face a little bit up as the kiss lengths and deepens and became more electrifying.

"So, you wanna still get in the hot tub with me?" asked Wren softly, leaning her forehead against Madeline's.

She nodded at her and they went to grab their drinks and spend their night in the hot tub.

................................................

Meanwhile, at the café, right after Eva hung up with Madeline, she turned to them and they were waiting for her to say something, anything.

"She is lying." said Eva. "She is definitely not with her family."

"How do you know that for sure?" asked Emily.

"Because every time she visits them, she always calls me first to inform me... and I heard someone's voice with her and it wasn't anyone of her family."

"Could it be Wren?" asked Monique.

"Possibly." Eva shrugged and squinted her eyes. "She is with someone, that's for sure."

"If you put two and two together, neither one of us have seen Wren since Sarah's gala, and you haven't seen Madeline since then either. Wren isn't answering her phone because she is possibly with her and the same thing applies to Madeline and why she lied about being with her family." said Monique and they nodded at her, connecting the dots together.

"Yeah, but if they are together then why didn't they tell us? They know we would be very happy that they are together." said Emily.

"That's the most frustrated part in the whole story." said Eva playing with the phone in her hands.

"I have a second plan." said Monique and their eyes turned on her.

"What?" They said in unison.

"Open up your ears and listen carefully to me."

..............................................

Wren crawled into bed with Madeline and laid her head on her stomach, closing her eyes and Madeline's bright smile was evident on her lips as she caressed her lover's hair.

Wren's phone rang and she buried her head in Madeline's lap groaning and Madeline chuckled at her before grabbing the phone for her from the bedside table.

"It's Eleanor." said Madeline.

"Give it to me."

She handed her the phone and she answered. "Hi, Eleanor."

"Wren! Where have you been? You got me worried. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me, I'm okay."

"Where are you?"

"I'm, uh, at the beach house, taking a small vacation for myself."

Eleanor exhaled slowly. "Thank god. I thought you were drinking again or something bad happened to you. Emily called you today more than once and you didn't pick up and you weren't at your house, so we got worried about you."

"No, I'm fine. In fact, I'll be back home tomorrow." She stared at Madeline who smiled at her and stroked her features.

"Okay, that's good. I'm just glad you picked up. You have no idea how much you scared me."

"Yeah, I'm really sorry about that. I just needed a... break."

"Understood. Talk to you tomorrow then when you get back."

"Sure. Night."

She hung up the phone and put it aside then returned back to Madeline giving her a chaste kiss and laid her head back on her lap, letting sleep over comes her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.4K 51
β€’ highest rating β€’ #7 in wlw #1 in sapphic #3 in bisexual "Eden- you're not getting my point." She moved closer and glanced to my lips, she gulped an...
68.8K 1.8K 21
"Look at her blushing, Rose. Do we make you nervous, tesoro?" "Yes" I respond, my eyes closing. The pleasure is too much. "If I have to tell your t...
72.5K 3.2K 48
[GxG] Sage Miller, a young woman in her twenties didn't have the best life growing up. Her journey in life had its shares of downs and disappointment...
46K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...