Unexpected Feelings...With a...

By maxdelville

More

The lucky day...
Business N Parties
Its all alright
The best night ever!
Endless memories
Using Daddies Money
Late night talks and countless memories...
Show some love
Glad to have you back
Just some lame ass kids...
Im released
Its all good
Why...?
Girls day
Theres some explaining to do
Make up no break up
Its better if i go...
Fun times :)
The start of it all...
Dont worry about it
Relieved
Good times...
Bad ideas...
O shit
Oddly suspicous
Im sorry...
Its my fault...
Ill try...
Surprises
Memories
Just me and you
Hid n seek
Just tell me
Your not happy...
Fancy night
All together
Explained
Date
Explored
Prankster
Yes
No answer...
Dying young
Overnight
Answers and the truth
Awkward...
Promise?
What?!
Woahhh thats a surprise
Chill
Promise me that...
Busy days...
Two months!
Conversations...
Accepted
Youll be fine
First day...
Something...
You deserve it
Its gonna be because of you...
Prank?
Planning
Fancy Fancy
Your mine now
Good news!
Wasnt ready
Dont leave my side
Fireplaces and friends
Had to say goodbye...
Why do you care so much...?
Nobody
Long Talks
Count down...
Happy birthday!
Heavy Eyes
Havent heard
Ice cream
Evacuate
Fighting...
Tattoos and Fries
Thanksgiving secrets.
Stupids
Surprise Singing
Will he change?
Happiness with a little sadness
Answered...
Bestfriends and Boyfriends
Anxiety and Madness
Cookie time!
A lil fight
Makeup
Christmas Eve!
Christmas Day!
Reading
Future wifey
Your mine now
Accident
People should speak
2
Happy New Year!
Its not just that...
Surprise!
Again?!
What the night brings us...
Go for it
Not anymore
Made to be a manfs
Couldnt keep it in
Sounds Amazing!
Hes back
1.13๐Ÿฆ‹
New song, new school
24/7
You and Me
Busy
One year
Right now
Happy Birthday Tyler!
Fixing things
Bad Choices
Talks
Real Name?!
Numb...
Important secret stuff...
New new and news
Travels
Uh oh
Newly
Trust Issues.
Missed you
Gimme Acid
Hiding what?
Back home
The pill
By the waves
3484
Business๏ฟผ
Introducing.
Um...
Gotta go
Some
Baby drama
Im ready
Practice.
Graduated!
Wow.
We are here!
Better.
Meetings
Switch
Interview!
Not what it seems...
2 interview
Interview.
He texted me?
Truth be told
Give the money
The New Guy
Outbreak
Beach
'Home is whenever im with you.'
Prevention
Understanble
Months
The start
And it starts
See you later
Scary world
Its time
Keep an eye out
Again
Tough morning
Whats happening
Before
PRE
Lets go
What did she do?
Its the
Sorry T
Chose u
See him.
Fuck men.
Dont know what she wants
Willing to
Sing
What do you say?
Its u
Me and him
The day
Boy? Girl?

The day

2 1 0
By maxdelville

Colby POV:

The wedding was about to start and everyone was seated, and we were all standing in our places. I heard the music start and saw the door open, everyone looked to the door and saw Max and her mom walking down. I saw Tyler wipe some tears away and so did I, I couldn't believe it was actually happening. She stood in front of Tyler and she smiled at me, Mikey started talking...

Couple minutes later...

Mikey "Well it's time for the vows now. Ms Maggie your first."

Mikey handed her a paper and he positioned the microphone in front of her.

Max "Tyler, my best friend, my lover, partner in crime, my soulmate, I can't believe that 18 years later we are standing here in front of our closest friends and family making this vow. I know 18 sounds like a lot for how young we were but being with you never felt old or something that I got used to. Even though we had to re find each other in many ways, it always came out better. You've been through it all with me, and I couldn't thank you enough for that. You've helped me through the lowest times and always know how make me feel better. You've helped me out of depression and these very dark thoughts so many times, you've truly saved my life. Ive never been so lucky to have someone like you, who cared for me no matter what we were going through. Even though we had our tough times, you've always been the best in supporting me. Your the best father I could ask for, you treat our boys so amazing and you taught them so much respect. I love how your so incredibly genuine and you love people no matter what. I think that I can speak for everyone here that you are truly one of a kind. There's no one here on earth that I would rather further the kingdom within you. Whenever your happy, I'm home. I love the way you love me and my family although we have been through so much, nothing could've prepared us for this past year. The passing of the first man I ever loved, my dad. The unconditional love you showed me and my family had led me to love you more than I have ever imagined. You went above and beyond and I know how much my dad appreciated it too. I promise to love, laugh and cry with you and grow with you. I promise to build a home that protects you and our children. I love you Tyler, you've always been the one for you."

She wiped some tears away and smiled at Tyler.

Tyler "Max, i love you so much, I just want to let you know that we did it. It's been 18 years and we are here! I love you so much and I will cherish this moment, I will remember this moment until the day I die. I'm only getting married once and it's with you. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Seeing walk down that aisle, I'm not even kidding you, you made my heart stop. You are so beautiful, Ive obviously made the right choice, There's no question about that."

We all laughed and Max smiled at Tyler.

Tyler "My life with you is so good sometimes it feels like a dream. The love that you and I have for each other, can't be bought, can't be faked, and it doesn't happen often. This past year has probably been the toughest time in our lives. Watching you take care of him was unbelievable and although your dad isn't here in person, he's in spirit watching over us. Now that he's gone, it's my privilege to take the role and lead you in your life together. I promise to love you through the good and the tough times. I will stand with you when you can't stand anymore. You have been the absolute best mother to both Mason and Kian and I could've have asked for someone better. You treat my boys with so much love and respect, you taught the good and evil about people, you've taught them how to be strong and independent. Max you've also taught me what love is. We've had our many ups and downs, but we have always found our way back to each other. I'm with you forever, I'm committed to you and I love you so much."

I smiled at Max and she had wiped away some tears again, Mikey talked for a little and they had brought out the rings.

Mikey "Tyler, repeat after me, "I, Tyler take thee, Max to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith [or] pledge myself to you."
Tyler "I, Tyler take thee, Max to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith [or] pledge myself to you."
Mikey "Max repeat after me. I, Max take thee, Tyler to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith [or] pledge myself to you."
Max "I, Tyler take thee, Max to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I pledge thee my faith [or] pledge myself to you."

They put the rings on each other and looked at Mikey.

Mikey "I know pronounce you, husband and wife. Joy and honor I now present to you Mr and Mrs. Manfre!"

We all cheered and they hugged and kissed. They grabbed each other's hands and walked back down the aisle and we all cheered. Tyler and Max went inside and we all followed after them and hugged them.

Colby "I'm so proud of you Max."
Max "Couldn't have done it without you."
Mikey "I can't believe it, My brother is married! And your now a Manfre! Too much to take in."
Tyler "Right."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 240 23
just a small things collection of taynew^^ #taynew #petekao #karanachi #peachhome #polca #polcasan
191K 2.7K 52
your childhood best friend, tara moves across the country and becomes famous. she gets a friend group that you only socialize with over the internet...
20.8K 449 34
*Based off the vlogs and a couple random things from my head.* Everything is alot more fun at three am. Don't know why, don't ask why. Jake and Mikey...
1.9K 110 9
๐—œ๐˜‡๐˜‡๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป, ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ. ๐—จ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—น...