bruises - james potter

By nevillescourage

Cassiopeia Black grew up with more on her plate than the usual teen girl. She didn't get to wear pink dresses... More

b r u i s e s
a e s t h e t i c s
act one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜π—΅π—Άπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼rty
forty-one
forty-two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
𝗳𝗼rty-four
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
act two
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Όπ—Ώπ˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π—³π—Άπ—³π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π˜„π—Ό
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜π—΅π—Ώπ—²π—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—³π—Άπ˜ƒπ—²
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—Άπ˜…
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜
π˜€π—²π˜ƒπ—²π—»π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†
π—²π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜π˜†-𝗼𝗻𝗲
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
act three
one hundred and ten
one hundred and eleven
one hundred and twelve
one hundred and thirteen
one hundred and fourteen
one hundred and fifteen

π˜€π—Άπ˜…π˜π˜†-𝗻𝗢𝗻𝗲

42.3K 1.8K 3.3K
By nevillescourage

( chapter sixty-nine )
tw: abuse

"YOU CAN GO AND FUCK YOURSELF if you think that I am going to marry that bitch."

Cassie's whole body was shaking, but this time, it wasn't due to fear. It was due to anger.

Cassies mind was racing at millions of miles per second, meaning that she wasn't thinking straight. Her heart doing just the same and beating loudly in her ears, she couldn't hear herself think because of the noise. Her mouth was running dry, it felt as if she hadn't had a drink in days. Her jaw was clenched, her muscles tense as she stood, staring at her parents as stiff as a board.

She didn't want to believe what she was hearing, but she knew it was true.

The truth.

It was something she knew had never promised happiness, or joy, but she never knew that the truth could cause someone to feel so much anger and so much pain.

It was as if her whole world was collapsing around her, all the walls she had built up to stop her from retaliating back to her parents like she had wished so many times. The boarder that was stopping her from crossing the thin
line that was her parents patience with her.

All of it was crumbling, like an antique left alone in the back of a dusty shop, where no-one could see it's beauty.

Cassie shook her head, still staring at both of her parents.

She still couldn't believe it.

She had realised ages ago that she was just a pawn in her parents game, that she would be sacrificed first without a second thought or glance sent her way.

But she never realised that for her, the game would end that early.

"You will." Walburga spoke, her words like knives, each one piercing the air as it was spoken.

"I will not." Cassie crossed her arms, not daring to look away from her parents in fear of what they would do to her.

"I'm not just some object that you can fucking pass on until you're satisfied with where I'm going to end up."

Her body was still shaking with anger, she couldn't keep still. No matter how hard she tried.

Her vision was blurred.

She hated it.

She hated them. How they never made her feel as if she was good enough, and how they tortured her without caring for a moment.

She hated their smug faces as she squirmed on the floor in pain, how they were satisfied as she screamed for them to stop.

How they laughed as she slowly slipped away from being who she really was, as they laughed as she silenlty reached out to them. Hoping that one day they would love her, love her the way a parent is supposed to love their child.

"You will do as you're told Cassiopeia."

"No, I won't."

"Enough!" Orion roared, spit flying from his mouth as he slammed his hands down on the table, the cutlery besides him rattling as he did so.

Cassie shook her head, she scrunched her eyes up together, trying to take deep breaths to calm herself.

She stopped for a moment, trying to settle her mind and compose herself.

Cassie let out a shaky breath as she opened her eyes, they widened as she realised where she was.

Regulus was looking down at the meal in front of him, Cassie could see his body shaking from where she was standing. A few tear drops fell from his eyes and landed on the soft grey cotton that covered the table.

The Rosiers were staring at her, all three of them still sitting down at the dining table, their meals left discarded infront of them.

Evans mother and father were both staring at her, their faces straight, but their eyes wide in shock as they stared at the girl who they had heard would obey everything her parents said.

Evan was looking up at Cassie, a small grin on his face. Just looking at him made her sick to the pits of her stomach.

Her parents wanted her to marry him, the guy who her and her oldest friend had fallen out over.

The guy who had kissed her, and gotten her punished when all she was doing was standing up for herself.

She wouldn't do it.

They'd have to kill her before she even thought twice about marrying him.

"You will marry him Cassiopeia, and that is the end of it."

"You're shitting yourselves if you think I am."

Cassie shook her head once again, before turning on her heel and walking out of the room, she slammed the door behined her.

She didn't care about the smash that came from the room to show that a few of the pictures hanging on the wall had fallen down.

Instead, she smiled slightly to herself.

Cassie knew that this time, she was going to fight back.

She would stand her groud for as long as she could, not backing down until she had won, or something much worse.

・・・☽✥☾・・・

The moon was resting high in the inky sky. Its silver rays cutting through the sky like silver scissors cutting through a dark velvet.

The sky was eerily clear for that time of year; each star visible from earth, like a diamond twinkling against the pitch black sky.

There was a soft layer on snow on the ground below, the pristine white ice only disturbed by a few stray footprints leading from cars and doors.

Cassie was sat by her window, her head resting in the palm of her hand as she looked up at the stars shining above.

She smiled softly to herself once again, she didn't know why but she found comfort in looking up at the stars.

Maybe it was because the beauty of space mesmerised her, that it was so distant yet you couldn't help but get lost in a day dream as you looked up at it.

Maybe it was the way that it was never ending, that everywhere you looked when it was dark you could see space. The stars, the moon, the darkness.

Or maybe it was the way that when she and Sirius were young, they used to imagine going to space together; getting away from Grimmauld Place and their parents and having a better life somewhere else.

Cassie gazed at the stars, their light reflecting in her eyes.

It was past midnight, she had heard the Rosiers leave hours ago. Regulus was sent to his room for the night not long before.

The house was silent, too silent for her liking, but the tension was still so thick that even a knife wouldn't cut it.

She knew that her parents were downstairs, probably debating what they should do with her.

She rolled her eyes at the thought.

They couldn't do anything else to damage her either physically or mentally, they'd hurt her as much as they could months before.

Cassie ran a hand through her hair.

Her head snapped to face her door as she heard it open. She quickly stood up, placing her hands back by her side.

Her father and mother walked into the room, the they closed the door behined themselves.

They stood, staring at Cassie for a short while, their eyes darting over their daughter, now filled with anger and hatred.

Cassie rolled her eyes.

"Spit it out then." She crossed her arms, and turned her head up slightly as she looked at the two of them. Her back was straight, and she was trying to stand as tall as she could.

She wanted to show her parents that she wasn't afraid of them anymore, she knew what they were capable of, and while it hurt her so much, she also knew that they no longer had any new tricks they could use on her.

They'd ran out of them years ago.

"You embarrassed us."

Cassie let out a soft snort, rasing her eyebrow.

"Really? I didn't know." She said, sarcasm lacing her voice.

She saw her fathers hand inch towards his wand, but he stopped before he reached it.

"You are a disgrace to the family name, you shall obey us." Orion stood taller than Cassie, he looked down his hooked nose at her.

"You're starting to sound like a broken record father dearest." She smirked slightly at the confused look on her father and mothers face.

"A record?" She said, shaking her head at her parents.

"Something muggles listen to music on, I learnt it in muggle studdies-"

"Enough!" Orion yelled, his booming voice made the room shake.

Cassie took a deep breath, closing her eyes for a moment, before opening them again.

"You will marry him Cassiopeia." Orion said, his voice calm, but it still send shivers down Cassies spine as he spoke.

"You will obey us, and when the time comes to it, him."

"No the fuck I won't." Cassie's body was once again shaking with anger, her heart racing.

Her arms were back by her sides, her hands were clammy and sweaty. Her fingers twiched slightly as they hung by her mid thighs.

"I'm not an object you can give away, I'm a human being. You have no right, not one fucking right, to give me away."

Walburga reached for her wand.

"I'm legally an adult now, you can't boss me around anymore."

Cassie reached for her wand when she saw her mother reaching for hers.

"CRUCIO!"

"EXPELLIARMUS!"

Walburgas wand shot out of her hand and landed in Cassies.

Cassie let out a small laugh as she looked down at the carved wood. She'd stood up for herself, and it made a difference.

Walburga and Orion quickly turned to look at eachother while Cassie was still looking down at the wand.

"You-" Orion spat, taking a step closer to Cassie. Cassie could see spit flying from his mouth.

"absolute-" He took another step closer. Cassie could smell his breath, the rancid smell of fish on his breath.

"bitch!" He yelled, taking a final step towards her. Cassie looked up at her fathers dark eyes. She tried her hardest not to gulp.

Orion reached for his wand, he didn't move as he pointed it towards Cassie; and before she had time to react, he yelled.

"CRUCIO!"

・・・☽✥☾・・・

CHAPTER 69 ;)

MY POOR BBY CASS,
SHE'S SO STRONG AND
I LOVE HER SFM

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS
CHAPTER AS USUAL PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT

THIS IS PROBABLY GOING
TO BE MY LAST CHAPTER
FOR A FEW DAYS, SO I HOPE
EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL
CHRISTMAS AND THAT YOU
ALL EAT A LOT OF CAKE

AND IF YOU DON'T CELEBRATE
CHRISTMAS, HAVE A
HAPPY HOLIDAYS (:

UNTIL NEXT TIME

- Emily xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 2.1K 65
It's impossible for Remus Lupin to fall in love right? Wrong. So what happens when he falls in love with a beautiful girl exactly like him? They even...
697K 32.9K 200
They say blood is thicker than water. But they don't tell you its the blood of the covenant and the water of the womb. Lavinia Selwyn is everything h...
636K 17.1K 46
"Order of the Phoenix." When Hogwarts becomes an unsafe place, Cassiopeia Tonks learns that if there's going to be a real war, she'd rather fight kno...
49.6K 1.5K 25
|| REWRITING || Clara Potter has always been much more serious than her mischievous younger brother and his unruly band of friends. For much of their...