Chapter 22: Island "Paradise" (Part 1)

"POSH HARDER, BITCHES!!!! LAND AHEAD! OIIIII!"

"Posh isn't even the right word, dumbass!" Gloria couldn't even yell in all caps because of how sore and dehydrated her throat was.

They were still a fair way from the island but the current that WAS pushing them toward it suddenly changed and was attempting to push them back out again. The tides had shifted when the sun had started the set. The sky was dusted with pink and pretty as hell, especially with the island in the distance, but no one could appreciate it for what it was with the situation that was going on.

Except Boyd. He didn't really understand what was going on. No one explained anything to him yet. He figured they were stranded but for all he knew, this was some weird part of the vacation? Based on how freaked out everyone was... probably not. But he enjoyed the sunset anyway and wished he had his Junior Woodchuck disposable camera so he could capture its beauty.

Gyro and Gloria were the two that got stuck pushing the boat. Glomgold wasn't helping for obvious reasons. He was Glomgold after all. And Mark wasn't helping because Mark was a little bitch and would rather die than step foot in the water. He claimed it would ruin his Gucci pajamas and he was not having that.

Gyro and Gloria could thankfully feel the sandy ground now, but the water was up to their necks and the waves pushed them under every so often. The fact they were low on nutrients didn't make the task any easier.

"Almost there-"

Whatever else Gyro was trying to say was cut off when a large wave hit him and Gloria from behind.

The tides that were trying to push them back out were now countered by the waves trying to push them back in. Now they were in an awkward area where the boat wasn't being pushed either way, but it still managed to make it easier on both Gloria and Gyro.

"Mark, can you help out at all? Seriously?!"

Mark peaked his head overboard to look down at Gloria. "Yeah, ummmm, no."

She spit sea water in his face and he bolted back so she couldn't see his face anymore.

"GOD WHAT THE FUCK! YOU ALMOST GOT MY GUCCI PAJAMAS!"

"STOP YER YELLING!"

"SHUT UP, G-GOLD! NO ONE FUCKING LIKES YOU!"

Boyd covered his ears from the language. He should be used to it by now but he wasn't.

Glomgold spun around and started scuttling around the boat like a cockroach in anger. He still had tribal paintings on his face, from fish and Mark's blood, to continue rain dances when they reached the island. That was his 10/10 plan that would definitely work. Plus Glomgold never showered so it would be a fun little game to see how long the face paint would stay on.

"POSH FASTER!"

That reminded Mark of a Friends quote so he started chanting "PIVOT" like the bastard he was. No one was paying attention to him so who cares.

Gloria scoffed, but she ended up just gagging up sea water. "We can't! Do it your damn self, Glomgold!"

"Oh... I see..." He scratched his beard before taking off his bra and throwing it. "HOLD THIS ROBO-GRANDCHILD!"

"Wha-"

What was once Gloria's bra smacked him in the face before he could even attempt to grab it.

Glomgold shoved both Gloria and Gyro out of the way. "MOVE!"

Gyro screamed like a little girl before getting his shit together. "At least let us hold onto the boat!"

"NO! FUCK YOOH!" Glomgold held onto the back of the boat and his little stubby legs twisted into a motor like you would see in a Looney Toons cartoon. He steered the boat forward at top speed, screaming scottish curses while doing so. When I say fast, I mean fast, this bitch was pushing the boat at 50 miles per hour. Why he didn't do this sooner was unknown but it made everyone else even more pissed off.