Chapter 54: Back To Duckburg

"WHAT'S UP, BITCHESSSS?!"

Nope. That wasn't Glomgold. It was Mark running up to the Glomsquad, and Mia, standing in the middle of the desert by the plane. They had been waiting for Glomgold for three hours and Mark took that as the opportunity to be fashionably late. Aka, he went shopping at Brioni, the most expensive clothing store in all of Las Vegas just so you know.

"Like meh new fit?!" It was a black and pink checkered suit. And yes, he had a fedora.

That stupid outfit alone, and the way he said "bitchesssss" was enough in itself to hint he had his memories back.

Gyro crossed his arms- wait he was already doing that, lemme start over.

Gyro rolled his eyes and groaned. "Good to have you back, Mark." He wasn't pleased. At all. At least the Mark without his memories avoided him more.

Gloria, on the other hand, was ecstatic. "Hell yeah!" She pumped her fists in the air. "My annoying Minecraft bitch buddy is back. And KILLER fucking fit!"

"Thanks QUEEN!"

Mia was staying out of whatever was going on and stood under the plane wing, serving as protection from the sun. Sure, it was at risk of falling at any given moment since Launchpad built it but she didn't give a shit. The 'Glomsquad', because that's what they called themselves for some reason, were all pretty crazy. But she smiled, knowing that Gloria had found somewhere she belonged. Mia could only hope she could one day do the same.

Having enough, Ellie walked over with her arms crossed. "You did not see my Uncle when you were out?" She didn't give Mark time to respond to that. "If he does not show up in five minutes I am downloading piloting information myself."

"Woah." Mark put his hands up and then ran a hand down his body. "You're not going to compliment my new fit?"

She eyed him up and down and cringed. "It is lovely." That was a lie.

Mark was too stupid to notice anyway so it didn't matter. However, even if he did notice, he wouldn't have been able to retort because Glomgold ran up on all fours. Cockroach style. There was a large trail of dust behind him that could easily have been spotted from an airplane. It would be a nice S.O.S strategy next time they got stranded.

He adorned a skanky flight attendant outfit from Spirit Halloween. A Spirit Halloween that for some reason was open in late June.

"WHAT'S UP, BITCHES?!"

If everyone wasn't waiting in the middle of fucking nowhere for this guy, no one would've questioned him or the outfit he was wearing. But that wasn't the case. Everyone was pretty pissed.

"Where the hell were you?! We've been waiting forever!"

"MIND YOUR BUSINESS, GLADIS!"

"For the last time, it's Gloria not Gladis! You should know that by now!"

"SILENCE, GORL!" Glomgold kicked sand in her direction before scrambling into the plane. Now he was pissed that no one bothered to complement his new sexy uniform that he got just for this occasion. Oh well...

Everyone followed behind Glomgold and got out of the desert and into the plane. It would take a few minutes for Glomgold to start the plane but at least they were all out of the sun.

Gloria sighed "We'll be home soon... what's the plan?" All of them have been away from home so long it was almost unreal that they will have their normal lives again in a matter of hours. Well, almost. They still had to worry about finding Boyd.

"Okay." Gyro started pacing around the plane, taking out his notepad. Yes, it was the same one he used on the cruise ship when they were coming up with a plan to take down Ma Beagle. Damn. So much had happened in this Act. "So, when we get back to Duckburg. We split up into two groups-"