Chapter 41: One-Legged Space

Gyro sat at the base of the couch, not even on it, hugging his knees. It looked to be early morning, maybe 7 am? Needless to say, he hadn't slept a wink last night.

C-note was kind enough, arguably, to gather up Boyd's parts and put it in the corner so Gyro didn't have to look at what was once a little definitely real boy. But Gyro knew C-note only did that so T-bag wouldn't trip over it when he came back in; that or he was a clean freak. Nobody knew anything about C-note, not even the authors.

A vehicle could be heard pulling into the driveway. It seemed like T-bag and Vic were ready to start the day extra early. Yay. Gyro was too dead inside to even be scared.

This was probably some sort of vengeance from the universe after killing his dad in cold blood.

Gyro could hear the gang members coming into the Airbnb and talking amongst themselves. He couldn't hear exactly what they were saying though but their voices and footsteps did get louder so he knew they were about to come in.

T-bag was the first to enter. He made his way to the chair that was in front of the couch. Gyro didn't move or show any acknowledgement that T-bag was even in the room. "Good mornin'!" T-bag said in an usually cheery tone. It was obviously fake.

As to be expected, Gyro didn't look at him nor say anything.

T-bag 'tsked' as you see in anime. "Don't be like that, bud!" He didn't wait for a response before turning during the door. "Get your ass in here, Vic! What's taking you so long!"

There was a "S-sorry!" From the other side of the door, before it creaked open. Vic was heaving heavily and, honestly, it sounded like he was about to cry.

He dropped something on the floor but Gyro didn't bother to look, that is, until a long moment of silence passed, causing T-bag to clear his throat. Gyro rolled his eyes before looking over at what he was supposed to see; he honestly assumed it was going to be Ellie but he gasped when he saw a knocked out Gloria with a bag over her head, classic cliche kidnapped stuff.

He scooted back before looking up at T-bag, horrified. "You- you said you wouldn't hurt her if I did what you said!" There was a croak in his voice after refusing to talk for the longest time.

"Vic." T-bag looked over at Vic, signaling him to take the bag off of Gloria's head. He did and awkwardly shuffled away from where her body was lying. T-bag turned his attention back to Gyro while gesturing to Gloria "See? I kept my promise. She isn't dead, just knocked out."

"Why did you bring her here?! You want me to kill her don't you?!" Gyro shook his head throughout his sentence and backed up further on the floor. "I'd rather kill myself first!"

T-bag was actually surprised. He wasn't planning on Gyro killing Gloria at all. He just brought her into the room to fuck with Gyro's sanity a bit more before he threw her into another room. But hey, this was fucking Gyro up a lot more then he intially thought so he might as well roll with it. "If you kill yourself and not hold up your end of our deal with killing anyone we say, then we every right to harm and kill her ourselves."

Vic was just as surprised. He kept looking between T-bag and C-note. C-note was there too. He was in the corner again next to the pile of Boyd's parts. He wasn't paying attention to what was going on really. He was just daydreaming. Vic, not knowing T-bag was just screwing with Gyro, tried to protest. "W-wait but-"

T-bag held a hand up to silence him, which Vic did immediately. Vic felt really guilty. He didn't approve of the kind of twisted torture he was having Gyro go through. Even if he wasn't going to kill Gloria. Just the thought of it alone is fucked up.