Chapter 7: Cringe and Murder Plans

It had been two days on the cruise and Glomgold STILL hadn't found Gloria and Gyro's room. All he wanted was to ask them to be his new family (since Mark, Ellie, and Boyd were being major DICKS) and he couldn't find room 420. It would've been easy to find if he could actually read numbers so his strategy was to go from door to door and scan the key card until one opened. At night he would sleep in the hallways by the trash cans and vending machines.

It was early morning and he had continued his third day of searching, rolling down each hall like a rollie pollie; sometimes he would cockroach crawl to scare away children that were in his way. And if he was lucky it would scare them enough to drop a slice of pizza.

Currently it was 9 am and he had been searching for 2 hours more or less when finally a door lit up green when he scanned the card. "...wot...?" He turned to handle and it silently opened. Glomgold couldn't even manage to scream, he was too in shock.

He silently waddled in, not wanting to disturb his new family so early in the morning. He had to make a good first impression. The bed was squeaking and he thought one of them were having stupid nightmares like robo-babeh until he saw the top half of Gloria in a bra with Gyro above her, looking like he was about to do some pushups or some shit.

"WOT?!"

Gloria screamed- no wait, that was Gyro. He just sounded like a girl.

Gyro fell off of Gloria and almost off of the bed entirely, but he was lucky enough to stay on and make sure both of them were covered.

Glomgold waddled up to be in Gloria's face. "WHY ARE YOU TWO FIGHTING?! CAN I JOIN!?"

"OH MY GOD WHAT?! GLOMGOLD GET THE FUCK OUT!" Gloria grabbed a nearby pillow and smacked him with it.

He caught it in his mouth and spit it back at her. "NOOOOOO! YOU'RE MY NEW FAMILY AND THAT MEANS I CAN JOIN FAMILY FIGHTS!" That's right; Glomgold had no idea what was actually going on. "AND I'M GOING TO WIN BECAUSE I'M FLINTHEART GLOMGOLD! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Gyro was at a loss for words. He looked at Gloria. "I thought you latched the door shut!"

"He's been gone for 3 days! I just assumed he was dead!"

Glomgold pushed his fat body onto the bed to sit between them. Thankfully he stayed above the blankets. He looked over at Gloria and blinked slowly. One eye at a time. "Wot? Why are you in a..." He didn't want to say the word. "B-r-a-w...?" he whispered, covering one side of his mouth so Gyro couldn't hear.

Gloria covered her face with her hand in embarrassment. "Glomgold, you have 2 fucking seconds to get the hell off our bed and out of the room before I snap your fat body in two!"

"Oh...I see..." He scratched his beard. A cheeto fell out so he ate it. "Do you have one in my size?" He gestured to himself. "I need something with underwire. I like the lace you have on yours."

"ARE YOU ASKING FOR ONE OF MY BRAS!? WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"UHHHH....YAAAAAAA!"

Gyro shoved Glomgold off the bed. Glomgold did have to tumble over Gloria sadly, but it got the job done. "GET THE FUCK OUT, GLOMGOLD! YOU ARE INVADING OUR PRIVACY! YOU ARE DISGUSTING!"

"DON'T YOU TOUCH ME DR. FUCKFACE! I DON'T SEE HOW A FAMILY FIGHT IS A PRIVATE MATTER! I AM THE MASTER OF FIGHTS! I AM FLINTHEART GLOMGOLD!" Spit flew out of his mouth, along with cheeto dust, as he pushed himself off the ground and put the sides of his hands on the bed. "AND YOU TWO ARE MEH NEW FAMILY!"

Gyro nearly passed out. "WHAT?!"

"MARK AND ELLIE AND THAT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT," He was referring to Boyd. "ARE A BUNCH OF BITCHES! YOU BOTH WILL BE A BETTER FAMILY!" He laid a hand on Gloria's shoulder. "YOU'RE MEH NEW ROBO-BABEH!"