Chapter 31: The End Of Heidi

There was a loud bang that erupted throughout the room, Gloria letting out a blood curdling scream.

The sound of the doors slamming caused Tina to jump and drop the gun. Everyone in the room turned in unison to see who had entered at the best time possible. Well, best time for Mark and Gloria.

"OI! THE GLOMSQUAD IS HERE, BITCHES!!!!" Glomgold pumped his fists in the air and his belly jiggled from the force. Ellie, Gyro, and Boyd just kinda stood there from behind. For one, they had to analyze in the situation, and two, it was always hard to think after Glomgold yelled.

At the moment, everyone just stared at each other, no one moving, and Glomgold blinked one eye at a time as he picked his nose.

This went on for a while. Just an awkward staring contest. It got to a point where it was too awkward to speak up. Dingles coughed into his fist.

Once Glomgold had eaten enough boogers, he eventually made a move. "So, uhhhh, wot's going on?"

His voice echoed throughout Margaritaville.

Crickets began chirping out of nowhere to add to the silent aesthetic.

"Are we supposed to fight?" Glomgold went back to picking his boogers. He literally had no idea what was going on. For all he knew, he was supposed to find Mark and Gloria and he did. So now he just had to wait for his goldfish award.

Heidi looked between everyone before keeping her focus on the Glomsquad. "What the hell do you whores think you're doing?"

Glomgold shrugged. "I dunno... stopping you I guess."

"Oh shit, really?" Dingles put away his notecards just in case he had to throw some hands soon.

"Yee."

"Alright."

"OKAY! ENOUGH!" Thank god for Gyro. He stepped the fuck up because no one else was going to. "LET THEM GO HEIDI OR YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE GLOMSQUAD!"

God. Gloria wanted to retort so badly because of how stupid that was, but she couldn't. All she could do was internally cringe. Oh wait. He was alive! Cool! The cringe subsided for a moment so she could appreciate his existence and his safety before it came back.

Heidi smirked. "The Glomsquad? What? Do you four think you're a bunch of superheroes or some shit?"

Boyd nodded from behind Ellie. "I think so?"

"Oh my god. I don't have time for this. Tina, Vic, Dingles. Take care of them."

The crickets stopped chirping and pulled out some popcorn. An epic fight was going down and they were all in. Some of them started making bets and everything.

Dingles was the first to roar, charging at the four of them. Vic and Tina followed from behind. And damn, they looked terrifying. Like a bunch of charging bulls with badass tattoos.

"Glomgold..." Ellie whispered.

"WOT THE FUCK YOOH WANT, ROBO-BABEH?!"

"Those three have goldfish on them."

"WOT?!" He started to drool again while charging at them with more speed than you might think Glomgold would have. "GIMMIE, BITCHESSSS!" He was on all fours before jumping on Dingles' face, knocking him over. Dingles let out a horrified scream as Vic and Tina stopped in their tracks. They had no idea if they were supposed to help or not.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? FIGHT THEM!" Heidi demanded.

Glomgold's scottish screaming blocked out her voice. When he realized Dingles had no goldfish, he knocked him out before jumping to Tina and Vic to do the same.