Chapter 36: The Most Filler Chapter To EVER Exist (Part 2)

Boyd looked up at Gyro with a huge smile on his face. They were waiting in line for the People Mover, their first ride, and the little dude was having a freaking blast.

"Can I get a churro after this, Dr. Dad?"

He frowned, patting his pocket with his left hand like that would magically make money appear. All his money was still on that damn cruise ship. "Hey, Gloria? You still have some of that money from, ya know... the thing you did." Meaning drug dealing. "Ten dollars at least?"

Boyd looked at Gloria with puppy eyes.

She shook her head and frowned. "No, all of that money is gone."

The look that Boyd made almost killed her. Gloria would rather die than see Boyd be upset. She looked over at the man in front of them in line and discretely took his wallet out of his back pocket.

Gyro's eyes widened "Gloria!"

She ignored him and only took a ten dollar bill from the wallet before swiftly putting it back in the guy's pocket. Somehow the man didn't feel her take his wallet out. Guess he wasn't packing enough thicc to feel it. Shame.

Gloria smiled and gave the dollar bill to Boyd. "Here ya go!"

"Um...."

Before Boyd could question the morality of that action, they were next in line and the cast member waved for them to get into the next 'car'. With a worried look, Boyd put the ten dollar bill into his pocket without further question. This was Aunt Gloria after all. He may have just been a kid that didn't talk that much with his family, but he was observant. He knew what type of person Aunt Gloria was; prison, gangs, what have you. But she was family nonetheless so he took the fact she just stole from a man with a grain of salt. Perhaps he could do a good deed later that day to make up for it.

Gyro picked up on Boyd debating his own morals as they stepped into the car and sat down and took action in changing the subject. "Well, I have to say, I am mighty excited for finally being able to go on a ride with some peace and quiet. No stress. Just some time to talk as a family and-"

"MOVE!" Glomgold pushed a child out of the way, knocking him into his family. The child began to cry but Glomgold ignored him as he scuttled into Gyro, Gloria, and Boyd's car on all fours. He growled on the floor like an animal before looking up and realizing who he was with. "Oh...I see..."

He jumped up onto the seat next to Gyro, though it took him a few tries, and made himself comfortable while he began to pick his nose. "It's just meh stoopid famileh."

Boyd put his knees up onto the seat and hugged them. "H-hi Uncle Glomgold."

"Fuck off, robo-grandson. Let granddaddeh eat his boogers." He got a big one out and noticed Gloria was staring, directly across from him. "You want some, Gladis?"

"No, I'm fine."

The ride didn't stop and the doors were already closed and locked so there was no way in escaping this nightmare. There was a male voice coming from the seats to introduce Tomorrowland.

"OI!? WHO IS SPEAKING?!"

"It's just a pre recording coming from a speaker." Gyro snapped, hoping that would shut him up.

Glomgold glared at the speaker and punched it, to try to get it to stop. It didn't work. He let out a Scottish grunt and shook his hand in pain. "OW!"

Boyd ignored Glomgold the best he could. It was hard considering Glomgold would keep kicking each of them and spitting at passersbys who were unfortunate enough to be walking below the ride.